Job Hunting - Wife is Recruited Too

Story Info
She gets the juicier offer.
4.4k words
3.3
22.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odiouser
Odiouser
385 Followers

Darren Davies, a 30-year-old accountant, has recently felt underappreciated and underpaid at his current place of employment. He applies for a new job in another city 60 miles north of their town.

Darren's beautiful wife Michaela is invited to come along to Willis Enterprises as well, to meet some of the company's staff and get the lay of the land in their potential new home. CEO Warren Willis personally conducts the interview and is rather impressed with Darren. He is instantly very impressed by Michaela, you could call that 'attracted' to, but he is far too wise to make a key hiring decision based on a notional twitch in his pants.

The three of them wrap it up over a nice long lunch at the Milano Italiano, where they kill a full bottle of Merlot between them. If you believe in love at first sight, you might recognize the look in Warren's eyes each time he looks into Michaela's stunning face.

Both Darren and Michaela are upbeat and positively impressed with the company. She throws a bit of a flirty eye in Warren's direction. Warren closes the meeting by telling them that he has some others to interview so will let them know in a couple of days.

When Warren gets back to his office, he immediately calls a Private Investigator that he had previously used on a delicate personnel situation. He asks the PI if he can do an immediate detailed investigation into one Michaela Davies, especially focused on her personal and familial life. He wants to know everything that can be known about this lovely creature. Fortunately, the PI has an agent, Silvia Small, free to start on it at once.

Silvia soon discovers that Michaela has a day job, something Mr. Willis had apparently not known a thing about. The agent had followed her to the Central Club around noon the very next day and made a major discovery at that notorious Adult Club.

It was clear from the first minutes inside the place that the subject was not a guest, but an employee. Silvia was able to follow her into the locker room area and even strike up an innocent conversation with Mrs. Davies. She didn't press her luck with too many questions but was able to learn that Mrs. Davies was scheduled to work in the Massage Parlor room that day. The agent pretended that was a happy coincidence as that was where she was headed first thing.

Silvia literally followed Michaela right to the room she worked in and signed up for a rub down with the same woman. It didn't seem to occur to Michaela to wonder why this woman had been in the employees' locker area, she was just happy to have a woman customer first off. The men can be so demanding sometimes.

40ish Silvia put on her flirtiest if plain face and jabbered away pleasantly, managing to convince her subject that she was bi-sexual or lesbian and interested in some intimate touching. Soon, Michaela said softly into her ear that they could go into a private room for a very reasonable extra charge.

She was briefly more than a little tempted to try out the extra services, but not being genuinely lesbian and not sure she could get Warren to compensate for the extra expense, she declined after notating when Michaela would next be on shift. She had actually very much enjoyed the rub down, but she did not mention that in her formal report.

Silvia had learned quite a bit. Michaela has been doing this kind of work for less than a year. She only works 3 days during the mid-week, not the highest paying weekend and nighttime shifts. Michaela had blabbed that she thought she would be quitting soon as her hubby was probably going to take a job an hour away and she didn't plan to make such a daily commute after they moved.

Michaela said that she thought she could get better shifts at the Punch Club up there and be able to trade her 8-year-old Lexus for something with a lot fewer miles on it. She and her husband have sort of an 'open relationship' she said, where either of them can mess around so long as they were open about it.

The PI couldn't ascertain if Michaela's 'clients' are actually known to her husband, but she picks up a few clues that suggest the wife may be being at least partially stealthy. Silvia put all this in her first day's report which was emailed to their paying client that evening.

When Warren Willis reads the initial report he literally stands up at his desk and vocalizes an off-key 'Zippidy Do Da Day'. No one was around to hear this childish burst of joy. He looks in the Davies' file and calls the wife's cell number at once.

"Hello" answers a sultry feminine voice.

"Michaela Davies?"

"You got her, what can I do for ya?"

"Mrs. Davies, this is Warren Willis from Willis Enterprises. How are you this evening?"

"Fine, sir. My husband isn't home yet. But he should be within the hour."

"That's fine, my dear. I really was in hopes of catching you personally. I want to make a proposal, if you have a few minutes."

"Of course." She responds.

"Mrs. Davies...is Michaela OK with you."

"It's OK if you want to get on such a personal basis this early in our relationship." She teases, ever the flirt.

Warren put on his 'sexiest' voice', "I actually do want to get personal with you Michaela. But this has to remain strictly between you and me, if that is agreeable."

"Well, I am not in the habit of keeping secrets from my loving husband, but, just because of who you are, I will commit to complete silence." She was way more than a bit excited by where this possibly might be leading.

"Most excellent, my dearest. We haven't yet decided on hiring your husband, but I want to talk to you about whether you might be available to join our firm as well. As a Personal Assistant to the CEO. That's me of course. Full time, if you want. The pay would be, let's just say, substantial."

"Whoah, OMG, this is out of the blue...but I can't say yes or no until I know a lot more about what a Personal Assistant does at your firm. I don't know dictation and my typing is a bit rusty."

"Michaela, I confess I have been nosing around about you since I was so impressed by you yesterday. I am told you give excellent massages and that is much more in line with what I would be expecting from my PA. There won't be any typing or dictating involved at all. I think your current job skills would be perfectly attuned to my personal needs."

"Wow, I think I need to hear more."

"Excellent! Could you perhaps come up here this evening or tomorrow so that we can talk?'

"I can probably do whichever you prefer, sir. I will check with my husband."

"NO, please. Not a word to him that we even talked. I know you will find that request awkward my dear. But it is very important to me. To us. Can you keep the lid on this at least until after we talk, and you make up your mind? Please, it would mean so much to me Michaela."

She is stunned to be hearing this rich and presumably powerful man almost pleading with her for a personal favor. "For sure, I can do that for now, but there is no way I could accept a job with you without Darren having full knowledge of my hours and duties."

"Of course, of course. I wouldn't suggest otherwise. But the position I have in mind for you would be a separate offering. That is to say, even if Darren decides not to join us, I will do anything in my power to persuade you to take my PA job independent of his decision. But if you personally do decide to come on board, then obviously he will be made a job offer as well and you are free to tell him as much as you wish to about your job."

"Wow. You are serious? What on earth makes you so interested in hiring little old Michaela Davies? You haven't even seen my resume. You don't know what skills I have or what I want for salary or what hours I would be available to work. Sounds crazy to me if you'll forgive my brashness."

"Michaela. I simply want you. The few hours of seeing you in my office yesterday, and the report I got about your current job skills are all that I need to know that you are supremely suited for this job. I want to offer you a salary of $100 thousand a year to start, I'm pretty sure you weren't planning to ask for more than that. Your hours will be pretty flexible, in fact at times when I am not in the office, you will be free to take time off, with no loss in earnings. That happens fairly often.

"Your duties will be well within the range you have already perfected at your current place of employment. Of course, there would be some travel required, on my schedule, but first-class all the way. Well, never mind. Those are the sorts of details we can sort out tomorrow or tonight when we meet. Please say you'll come."

She is dizzy. "Holy shit! I wish I could head up there right this minute, but no way I can do it tonight if I can't tell Darren what's up. So, I can be up there by 9:30 tomorrow, leaving after he goes to the office."

"O.K. I wish it could be tonight as well, but we must be patient my love. 9:30 it is, I'll be the guy on the executive floor who is chewing his nails off waiting for you."

She took great pleasure in hearing his consistent usage of sexual terms of endearment. She had observed him as being a sexy-looking executive.

The next morning Michaela arrives at his office and is shown into his luxurious inner sanctum. She had chosen a tight, satiny yellow blouse that shows off her breasts to their finest, but which didn't clearly advertise that she had no bra underneath. If there was anything remotely suggestive about her outfit it was perhaps that her perfect legs were clearly naked under her knee-high matching yellow skirt. The modest heels were just high enough to nicely shape her calves.

She is escorted directly to the CEO's office. Warren hastens to meet her halfway to his desk and puts his hands on her upper arms to pull her gently closer to his all but drooling mouth. But he is discrete and proper even though they are now alone in his office; he merely gives her a gentlemanly peck on each cheek with no unseemly fondling involved.

"Please, my love, have a seat." Steering her to a vinyl barrel chair facing his landing strip of a desk. "Forgive me for the term of endearment, Mrs. Davies. I full well know we are not already lovers."

"No doubt just a detail of timing, my sweetness," she replies in her most sultry voice. "Once we have the details of my job description out of the way and before I leave, I expect you to lay me up on this mahogany landing strip and spend a couple of hours showing me precisely what my new duties will entail."

He looks a bit embarrassed and says "Well I certainly was not feeling that I needed to give you a trial run, my dear. I trust with certainty that you will be a perfect PA in every important way."

"Thank you for your very flattering confidence in me, sir. But I, myself need a trial run in order to decide if I want to be your lover on what I assume will be an almost daily basis. Fair enough?"

"Fair enough me lovely. I have enough self-confidence to promise that I will be a reasonably pleasurable partner for all that we shall be doing. And it will be more than daily on some days." Big smile. "At least to begin with."

They talk for a couple of hours about her intended office duties. They both were savvy enough to know they didn't need to be vague or euphemistic about the sex she will be expected to perform as a daily part of her job description. Not so much a 'part of' she guessed, but pretty much the totality of what will be expected of her.

He tells her that he is admittedly an incurable horn dog and, since he owns a controlling interest in the company, he can afford to hire whomever he wants, for whatever purpose he wants. And after meeting her two days ago, he knows he wants HER, and he wants her for EVERYTHING.

He explains that he is 60 years old and does have his limitations. With his previous PA, Agnes, they had sex at least one time, probably 4 days out of the week, and sometimes on a Saturday morning. Occasionally they would couple both in the morning and before she headed home.

Agnes was getting older and looked it, and she had tired a bit of the duties. He had admittedly gotten a bit bored after about the 2 thousandth time they had sex. Ultimately, they mutually agreed for her to retire, and he facilitated a generous retirement package. A very amicable parting.

That had only been two weeks before he stumbled upon his dream replacement candidate. And he fully understood that NRE, the new relationship energy, would make him into a Bengal Tiger for a while after Michaela came on board. He hoped her husband would be tolerant of a few late evenings or even half-day Saturdays now and then. They could both probably expect a more sedate schedule after their first year or so.

"You keep framing this like it will be a drudge for me." She interjected. "Try to appreciate that I have my druthers too, boss man. And I love sex, or I wouldn't be sitting here now. It might be ME pushing for that one more fuck at quitting time. And I personally intend to have something to say about just how 'sedate' our love life becomes." Smile.

He puffs up his chest and clears his throat to commence what he now considered to be the most important sales pitch of his career.

"Topic A. I want you to clearly understand that your role as PA, while largely performed behind closed doors, will be fully understood by office staff to be what it is. Presumably, all 330 employees will know that you are my full-time sex companion, as well as on loan to some of our visiting big shots. Thus, assuming your husband Darren comes on board as well, employees will quickly observe the fact that you are his wife. Will that emasculate your husband, make him feel like the world knows he is a cuckold? Can his ego stand up to that?"

"I will put that question to him, Warren, in just those terms. I think he is self-confident enough to handle it, but if he wimps out on me, then I may have to decline the job of a lifetime. My marriage is more important than a big paycheck and a work schedule to die for."

She thinks to herself, that was a nice speech, but if she was actually confronted with such a choice, which way would she go? Might depend a bit on the upcoming test flight.

Warren smiles and nods assent. "Another, somewhat related topic; you will not be asked to have sex with any other employees of this company. Not permitted in fact. Vehemently not permitted, I might say. Your husband may have to put up with sharing your pussy, but I do NOT. Excepting for the husband of course, I alone will decide what does and does not go into that luscious cunt. At this stage, I am only assuming the lusciousness of course."

"You will not be disappointed in that regard, sweetheart. I have been assured of that by many, many gentlemen. You will know before I leave tonight."

"The travel I mentioned will be similarly irregular. I go to a couple of industry conferences a year, usually in luxury hotel venues and, usually, they will run from Sunday evening to Thursday or Friday. If we are hosting a booth then you will have some hostess functions to help me in staffing the booth. Otherwise, your only duty will be to assure that I do not have to sleep alone or endure a week with no sex life. Any other travel will be an odd day or two to some business meet-up and, of course, I have no desire to forfeit the company of my lover for overnighters like that."

"I think my husband can live with that, boss."

"I hope the fuck he can woman. Both of you want to understand from the get-go that I am serious about possessing you and possessing you without any serious interruptions, day or night. Of course, you will go home to him at the close of business daily, unless we have a business dinner engagement. But when I travel, you travel. You will have little to do from a business perspective, but you will keep your work husband's bed ready for him. May I ask if your Darren ever travels in his work, honey?"

"Not much, maybe to a Professional Standards conference once a year. Why?"

"Because, when he does, I will have you stay at my place, o.k.? And I will be sure he keeps brushed up on his professional standards when he works for me." Smirk.

At that one she just blows him an air kiss. "I think I will LOVE this job!

He continues, "We will order our lunch out every day and have it brought into this office and put on the small dining table over there in front of the picture window. The view is the best that can be expected in such a boring little city, but the quality of the food is spectacular. The food is well beyond the capability of our simple in-house kitchen, it is catered in from nearby Samuels; there are menus on the side table. The company picks up our tab. Try not to gain too much weight, princess. Especially in the parts of your person that I will have grown the fondest of." Wink.

"Your workspace will the smaller desk you see right over here to the left of mine. You will notice there is not much heavy equipment on it, just a simple word processor. If you need documents prepared, our executive secretary will prepare them. Yes, Sweetheart, you have a secretary, you are not one yourself.

"I expect you to wear a one-piece dress or a blouse and skirt to work every day. Nothing underneath, which it appears is what you are wearing at the moment. Nylons are o.k. if you like, but bare legs is an even better look. I am not suggesting you need to make your privates easily visible like a slut, but that outer wear will minimize the time it takes for you to get naked.

"And exactly when will those times be boss?"

"Frequent. Every time I want to have sex with you, of course. Or share you with others. And at lunch. Naked will be the standard dress for lunchtime or any other meals we eat in. And sometimes I may just want to see you on a whim. 'Honey, let me see you naked for a while.'

"You keep referring to the 'others' I will be fucking. Tell me more. Much more."

"Oh, yeah. Well, let me state it in ownership terms. I do NOT in any way own your pussy. You can deny me anything I want to do with it at your whim. BUT I do have a long-term lease on your entire body, by way of the excessive 'salary' I give you. When anyone leases a piece of fine equipment, they must take good care of it, but they expect to use it when and how they choose.

"So, if I order you to give your pussy to the Mayor of Smallville, you have two choices. You can ask me for directions to Smallville, or you can cancel my lease giving me a full refund on the license I have paid for. Kapeesh?"

"I think so. Sounds logical I guess."

"Well in our case it is a bit more complicated. Here the original owner (your husband) is retaining first right of usage. In that case, I think case law would have it that the original owner retains the right to restrict or prevent further usage of his equipment, but, if that is done there would probably be some penalty the owner would have to pay to the rightful licensee.

"So, you see, it is not at all clear that you can just say 'no' without penalty, my leased pussy. Do you see?"

"Clear as mud boss man. Clear as mud. Can't we just go on from here with the understanding that I am not going to in any way try to restrict your rights to my vital equipment? "What's yours is yours, and what is my husband's is leased to you on a long-term basis.

"Let me see if I've got it. I have something here between my legs that my hubby and I jointly own equal shares of, but my boss, you Warren, has leased the full-time usage rights to said equipment, so I can be forced to give it to your buddy, the major of Smallville. And, legally speaking, neither I nor my husband has any say in the matter?"

He replies, "Well, technically that is legally correct. But, of course, there are all sorts of ways in which you could make the sex be unenjoyable for old Smallie, so it is best for everybody if you are an eager participant."

Odiouser
Odiouser
385 Followers
12