Cheaters Never Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty, Jack and I sat and talked. We were waiting to see what would happen. The first reaction was from the bug in Sam's office when Grace stormed in and asked him what she was supposed to do now. He said he couldn't help her, he was in a world of trouble himself. He was facing disbarment proceedings for violating numerous ethics codes. He had just been informed that he no longer represented me or my company. He screamed, "That is a quarter of a million a year down the drain." They yelled and screamed at each other for a half an hour until he threw her out of his office saying he never wanted to see her again.

I looked at Jack and Betty, "I guess I should be happy but I am just sad. That they are badly hurt doesn't help a bit. I just want it over with. I need to get on with my life."

I looked at Jack. "Dear friend find me a good sized piece of rural property near here. Some place good to raise kids. Lots of kids. Do you know a nice gal who might be interested to raising a bunch of kids with me?"

Jack grinned, "I may have someone in mind." He turned and looked at Betty. "Are you available?"

"Hell yes! Let me get this over with and I'll drag his ass to a preacher so fast your head will spin. Happens I love him."

"I warn you right now before it is too late. When I have to go to the west coast on business, you go too."

She grinned at me. "I don't know, they say variety is the spice of life."

"Just let me know, that game should be played for both of us." I felt a chill run down my spine. "I don't want to play. If you want anything but a strictly monogamous marriage you have the wrong guy."

"No, I don't have the wrong guy. I will be your only playmate. And don't forget it."

The next morning Grace was there to sign the papers. I was not present. After she signed everything Grace looked at Betty, "Are you married, you don't wear a ring?"

"No, I am single."

"Let me give you a little advise. Grab Phil and marry him. He was the best husband a woman could possibly have. I still love him, but I need other men too! I am damned to live in hell. Good bye. Remember, don't let him get away."

That night I took the whole gang out to celebrate. Betty had told us she would hand walk my papers through the courthouse and with any luck I should be a free man tomorrow afternoon. After dinner Betty and I went to several clubs for dancing. So many guys kept asking her to dance, I was not a real happy camper. I didn't want to act like the jealous fool I was. I suggested we go elsewhere for some country music. The next place was worse. Betty said, "Let's get out of here and go to your place. I am danced out and I think I only danced with you four times all night."

"Gee! I'm not tired at all."

"Of course not, you just sat and watched. I know because I never took my eyes off of you. I was afraid you would dance with someone else. Then that slinky blond grabbed you and I couldn't stand it. Let's get out of here, she is looking this way."

"Oh really! Where is she?"

"Come on, before I have to scratch her eyes out."

We went to the hotel suite I was renting. This was her first time there. I could not believe how much nicer the place became when she walked in. How could that tiny girl make everything seen so much brighter and yet cozier. She was still wearing her business suit and I helped her take off the jacket. We sat on the couch and talked. I asked if she would like a drink, saying I only had rum. She said she would love a light drink. I fixed us both light drinks of spiced rum with a twist of lime and soda water. She liked it.

I told her I needed to learn lots of things about her.

Her dress and bra sizes, her ring size, and how tall she was and how much she weighed. All that good stuff.

She giggled, "Are you writing a book?"

"Maybe, but in my wanderings I see things I think you would love and I would love to get them for you but I am like most guys at guessing sizes. Terrible."

"Well I am almost five feet tall, and I weigh almost a hundred pounds. Mostly I wear a 3 or small size dress. Thirty four D bra. Hell, just take me everywhere with you."

I kissed her softly. She pulled me to her and slipped her tongue between my lips and my shaft turned to solid steel. Damn she could turn me on. I felt her little hand feel him through my slacks. I cupped her breasts through her blouse. Her hand stroked the length of him and drove me wild. I ran my hand over her sleek nylon hose until I reached the silky smoothness of the tender flesh above them. She sucked in a large breath and her legs parted for my hand. I felt the dampness of her panties. I pulled my hand away and stood up and lifted her in my arms and carried her to the bed.

She smiled and said, "I think it is time for this! I need you right now or I'll die."

She unbuttoned her blouse and threw it to a chair. I almost ripped my shirt off and pulled off my slacks and boxers at the same time. She stood and took off her bra and panties and kicked off her shoes. She stood and looked at me. She was beautiful, gorgeous. She held her arms out to me. I held her tight and kissed her passionately. We fell on the bed together. I moved her to the middle of the bed and moved to where I could see her body and kiss it. I started with her lips and she returned my kisses with ardor. I kissed her eyes and cheeks. I kissed her neck and nibbled at her little ears. I slipped down to caress her beautiful breasts. They were perfect, absolutely perfect. I brushed my lips across them and then licked and sucked on the erect nipples. They were like soft rubbery pencil erasers. I sucked one in my mouth and lifted it upward until the skin stretched upward in a cone shape then I released the suction and watched it return to it's lovely shape. Betty was making a low growling or purring sound. She placed her hand lightly on my head and guided my mouth to her other breast. "Do this one now." she whispered. I obliged and sucked the sweet breast into a cone by lifting the nipple. She smiled with her eyes half closed. I was so turned on by all this contact with her lovely sweet body I was about to cum. I whispered my problem to her and she pulled my head up for a kiss. She said, "I want him inside me right now, I need to feel you cum inside me. Please cum soon, I can't believe I am havinggg aggh orgasssms allll theee time. Oh! My God! vbhhhh! Urrrrrrrrrrrrr!I felt her trembling and shaking as my own climax neared. Soon we were pounding against each other. God it was fantastic. I felt her stiffen as I went rigid while my sperm pumped into her, blast after blast until I was dry. I rolled beside her and held her close to me and kissed her lips gently. She was still trembling slightly. She sighed and opened her eyes with a dazzling smile. "It was wonderful, better than I hade envisioned in my dreams, I loved it."

"You have to be kidding, I never really got started before I came. You just turn me on so much I can't control myself like I always do. I usually last twice that long. You feel so good, damned but I love the way you feel. I desperately wanted to please you and I didn't even get to kiss and lick your sweet pussy."

She pulled back and looked at me, "You do that?"

"Sure, give me a few minutes and I'll show you some real loving."

"I loved every thing you just did. I have never cum like that in my whole life. I had my first continuous orgasm. Wow! What a sensation. I had heard girls talk about it but I didn't believe them. All I can say is WOW! I wanted to scream for joy, but I didn't dare. Let me get these stockings and garter belt off and we can snuggle under the covers for a while. I love to feel you against me and it is so dreamy when you touch my breasts, I love it."

12