All Comments on 'Cheaters Never Prosper?'

by NaughtyThrillRide

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Bargyn1Bargyn1about 1 month ago

Could there be a pert 2?

robinhodrobinhodabout 1 month ago

Sorry I couldn't read it. This POV never works.

If I'd rated it it would have been a 1* but, except for the major irritation of the POV it looked to be good writing, so I abstained.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 month ago

I could never see my lady to be so understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The reverse horndog. Turns out his wife is a slut just like him. Deplorable people all the way around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

‘ Now we’re even’ Better ending I think but it’s your story, so thank you.

JensensloverJensensloverabout 1 month ago

This POV in a story is the worst to ever read. I didn't do anything! Are you just to lazy to remember names?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Unfortunately it never happens.

Switching sexes doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just another contribution to the endless femdom-fetish-cuck propaganda. So cheaters would prosper in this new wonderful modern lifestyle ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Forget the Pov crap just tell the story yourself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

1* Why are you (the author) telling some guy what the guy is doing and thinking? He already knows! Damnit! He was there in person, doing and thinking of it, himself!! Why don't you just tell us the story? We weren't there. Instead of using 4th person-removed-participle twice by dipthong, just tell us the damn story!!! 1st person or 3ed person, I don't care. But, this weird POV that you are using really sucks!! I was unable to get to the end of your story, because I was so distracted by your silly style. How did it end? Did he get the girl?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Stories written in 3rd person seldom work. I'm with robinhod, it was unreadable. Better luck on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Double standard much….. 5 For story telling and 2 because I hate cheaters.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 month ago

Don't use second person.

LitboyblueLitboyblueabout 1 month ago

Very good start. Will there be a part 2?

Jack99Jack99about 1 month ago

I really dislike second person narrative. Couldn't get past the first paragraph.

ker63469ker63469about 1 month ago

A good start. Will there be another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not what I expected at all. I first thought it was a set up of sorts like the wife was testing him. Then I went the way of maybe the wife would say that they are now "even" as in she had also cheated.

HotJimHotJimabout 1 month ago

Writing in the second person is difficult, but you managed it well. Try using more dialogue in place of passing over your characters remarks. Keep writing. You have great potential.

flyinfinnflyinfinnabout 1 month ago

This may get very interesting.....;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written story but I am asked to grade it on if I liked it or not. I don't like cheaters or cuck(ette)s so no I don't like the story, but I don't feel like crucifying an author just because they take the story in an unwelcome direction, so I will not give it a rating.

ralph440ralph440about 1 month ago

You lost me with your first word. I can't deal with a story in second person. Try something else.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting twist. Earned you five stars on that alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

2nd person sucks and is an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An interesting ending. It makes you wonder if she already knew what had happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very annoying writing style. I don't understand the appeal of putting the reader into the story and then telling the reader what they are doing and thinking. Kind of pushy, and juvenile. Hope it was fun for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The only certain way for a reader to say "I dislike fetish-cuck tales" is to give a negative rating. Since almost all of the LW tales are femdom-fetish-cuck tales, not rating would be like giving a good rating, making them appears like well appreciated tales, and this is certainly not the case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

" I don't like the story, but I don't feel like crucifying an author just because they take the story in an unwelcome direction, so I will not give it a rating."

.

The best way for this femdom-fetish-cuck tales to get a good rating is to not follow the endless huge flooding of such kind: they are the most disliked in this category making it an under-four category.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 month ago

Stories told in a second person narrative rarely, if ever, work.

SeaBreeze89SeaBreeze89about 1 month ago

Ignore the “Anonymous” commenters. They hide their names because they’re ashamed of who they are. Most negative reviews on here come from people unable to make their own marriages and relationships work. They can’t hack it in reality so they desperately come onto here to take their rage out on others. Don’t stoop to their level. They are always beneath us.

LongTimer2LongTimer2about 1 month ago

Since this was written by a couple, I would assume that it was role played and talked about a time or three. I liked the premise of a cuckqueen much more than a cuckold. But then again, I may be biased.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

bad POV, weak 'plot' (kind to pretend it had one at all) and riddled with spelling errors.

26thNC26thNC11 days ago

Being told in second person is the least of this story’s problems.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous