Cheaters Night Out

Story Info
Melody enjoys that Gilford isn't the Jealous Type of Hubby.
8.2k words
2.36
15.6k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers

Warning - Cuck Story// Warning - Cuck Story// Warning - Cuck Story

Gilford Jones is my name. Melody Waters and I grew up together ever since her family moved in next door, to my family, when we were just very young children.

We did everything together while growing up and became the best of friends. We made "mud pies", we played "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours", we played "Doctor", and later, as almost teenagers, when we went to a party, we always went together, and so we even played "Spin the Bottle".

Of course, we were very close, we grew as best freinds. We did everything together growing up and always expected to get married when we did. Even in High School, we were always together and went to all the games and dances together.

I have always been a big guy and loved playing tackle football in high school. I loved tackling and playing "linebacker" position on defense. I was fast and I would tackle anybody, hit them very hard and I got really good at it.

Melody was always very pretty, her breasts really started growing, a lot! So much so, that she became exceptionally busty as well as very pretty. Melody was so attractive, especially to the older boys, that they constantly asked her out. But out of loyalty to me, she never went out with any other guys.

Melody is now very busty, 34DDD, so when she enters a room her breasts are so large most guys can't see anything else. Guys typically just can't look her in the eyes when they meet her. Men, usually, just stare at her breasts.

We got married after some college and after we had jobs to support ourselves. Melody works as a nurse and I work in construction. We've been married a few years now and things are going very well. We trust each other completely, we always are careful about each other's feelings, and do our best not to make each other jealous.

The reason Melody was so attracted to me is partially because I am not a boob man, I have never particularly been interested in her breasts. I am more of an ass-and-leg man.

So it was easy for me to always look her in the eyes, when we talked. Plus we grew up together as best friends, so we are used to talking to each other openly before Melody became so attractive.

Mother Nature's little joke on mankind. The men that are most attracted to a busty women, are usually so attracted to them that they can't talk intelligently to them.

So Mother Nature's little joke turns out that busty women almost always end up with leg or ass men, hardly ever boob men. LOL, Don't you just love that!

So, Tuesday evening, we have just gone to bed. Of course, we were naked, as that is the way we normally sleep together. Melody starts fondling my cock and that is when she drops the Big Bombshell on me. Melody takes my cock in her hands and gently strokes it, she knows how to make me glad that I am a man.

Melody tells me that she is invited to a Girl's Night Out, with the several other Nurses from her floor. Melody decided she wanted to go along, so that she could have a little extra fun. Of course, Melody waited to tell me about it, until we were in bed, where she is in control.

"Gilford, several girls from my floor are going out dancing Friday night. You don't mind if I go along too, do you, Sweetheart?" Melody purrs

Suddenly, it was like a giant butcher knife plunged straight through my heart, as I realized my wife wants to betray me for the first time in our formerly beautiful marriage.

I answered "My opinion of GNO is that it is just an excuse for a married woman, like yourself, to be able to go out to flirt, pick up and fuck strange men, while leaving the husbands at home clueless. Is that what you plan on doing, Mel?" I asked.

"It wouldn't be like that Gilford." Melody purrs.

"Really? You wouldn't be rubbing your hot body all over some strange horny man. Letting these strange men 'feel you up' while dancing, and drinking until your inhibitions fall, and taking your panties with them?" I ask.

"That wasn't my first thought or intention. But, Would you like it, if I did, Honey?"

Melody purrs so adorably.

"Truthfully, it might turn me on a lot, but I would rather you not flirt, be aroused by or play around with other men. If you just want to dance, I would be glad to take you to dinner and dancing myself. Why don't you want to just go out with me, Friday night instead?" I ask

"Gilford, that would not be the same. This would just be with my co-workers, whom I see every day. This would give us a chance to bond so that we could work together better, Sweetheart." Mel coos

"That is exactly what I'm talking about! You could go out with me, as my wife. But you PREFER to go out to act like a single woman, so you can slut around. That would not be good for a marriage!"

"It isn't like that Honey." Melody whispers.

"Really, what is it like then? How many men are going to be there with you, to bond with you, my Love? Besides a whole nightclub of horny men. Because. I really prefer, that my wife not be 'bonding' with any other men! If you try bonding with another man, you most likely will get a divorce for your prize." I whisper

"Well, Dr. Trey usually goes along I understand. He is black, and I hear he has a really big black cock and he has fucked almost every Nurse on our floor, including all the married ones, except me." Mel purrs.

"Now that is my point exactly! Probably he scores on all your co-workers at these GNOs! What you really want, ohhhhhhhhhh, that feels so good Honey. Like I was saying, it sounds like you just want to try some of Dr. Trey's Big Black Cock."

"Do you always have to be so negative, Gilford?" Melody purrs.

"I really don't recommend you fuck Dr. Trey, Melody. If you fuck a Big Black Cock it will spoil your tight pussy for me. On top of that, and even MORE importantly, once you get his black cock, then after that, black cock will be the only thing that you crave and will ever want again." I explain.

"I might want to try it. I have heard so much about Dr. Trey's Big Black Cock from all the other nurses. Would you mind if I let him fuck me? I could bring you home sloppy seconds, if you like." Mel purrs again.

"Ohhhhh Sweetheart, you touch me so nice. Oh, oh, Honey, I would love you fuck a black man. Would you really do that for me? That is my fantasy. Blacks fucking busty blondes. But, the trouble is, I don't want to lose you Melody. I don't want to lose you to some 'player' that you start going out to meet up with and fuck every Friday Night." I said.

"Well, all the Nurses know that Dr. Trey is a big player Honey. We will just drink and laugh, and dance. Maybe I might touch or rub against him, getting each other really hot. You wouldn't mind that would you?" Mel smiles as she continues to stroke me.

"Yeah, that is what usually happens at nightclubs, Melody. Women flirt with Men and Men flirt with women. Then before long, they are either fucking in the parking lot or going over to someone's house to do the deed. You don't think something like that is going to be good for our marriage, do you?" I ask.

"Gilford Jones, you don't trust me, do you? You seem to think that I would just get fondled by every strange man, while dancing? Then drink until I was seduced, when I go out with my friends, Friday night?" Melody coos.

"Yes, pretty much. That is what usually happens at nightclubs. It isn't so much that I would get Jealous, or that I don't trust you Sweetheart. The problem, will be, as I see it, is this 'going to be good for our Marriage?' for you to flirt around, get felt up, get all horny, then probably get laid? Do you think acting like a single slut, will be good for our marriage?" I ask.

"Gilford, I promise to come home to you afterward. If I get laid, I promise to bring you my sloppy seconds right away. Would you like me to tell you all about what happened, when I get home, while you and I make love?" Melody purrs.

"I have never had 'sloppy seconds' before, Sweetheart. Actually, I would like to try them, someday. However, I don't know that this is the time, or place, with Dr. Trey. The important thing is, that you don't fall in love with someone else. I guess, just this one time, just go on this Girl's Night Out, if you insist. I just hope this doesn't ruin and end our marriage, like I expect." I said.

"Gilford, stop being so negative. My going our and getting laid by a black man doesn't need to end our marriage!" Melody purrs.

"If going out on this GNO ruins our marriage, it is all on YOU, Melody. You and only you Melody, because you want to act like a slutty single woman. Which, I am afraid, is what this is all about. I hear all your excuses, but I am not fool enough to believe them. You just want to go out and act like a whore for a night. This can't be good for us or our marriage." I explain

"Gilford, don't be so negative, Honey." Melody whispers.

"We will see how it goes from there. No promises about taking you back after you cheat. No promises about Not divorcing your cheating ass, especially if this doesn't go well. Which, by the way, I don't expect it to be good for our marriage." I whisper.

"Don't be so negative, Gilford. I just want to have a little fun, and spice up our marriage at the same time." Melody whispers.

"Do as you want Melody, but know this. Acting like a single slut, isn't going to be good for our marriage. Taking a black stranger's cock deep into your pussy, isn't the way to 'spice' up our marriage. The only one it is going to be good for, is the lucky man, that gets in your pants." I said.

"Thank You, Gilford. I promise to bring home 'sloppy seconds' to you if I can get laid, Friday night. Because I love you, with all my heart. I just want to 'spice' up our marriage a little bit. I thought you might like this, I love you so much, Gilford."

"Well, if you really loved me, you wouldn't do this. But, I am willing to let you go out without me, this one time. We will see how things work out. I just hope, this doesn't ruin our marriage and end up causing our marriage any trouble, or DIVORCE, like I expect." I whisper"

"When I have Dr. Trey's Big Black Cock. buried deep in my hot juicy pussy, and my legs wrapped around his back, holding him in deep in me, I will be thinking about you, and how much you are going to love my 'sloppy seconds' that I bring home to you in my pussy." Melody coos.

"When that happens, my Dear, I sincerely doubt you will be thinking about me, or our marriage. In fact, this whole idea shows me you don't give a FUCK about me, or our marriage. I will probably consult my attorney tomorrow." I whisper.

Then I just turn over, putting my back toward the love of my life, to show her what I felt, about her insistence on her Cheaters Night Out. Because now, I feel, totally unloved.

So Friday night finally came. After a couple of hours of getting ready for Cheaters Night Out, Melody is finally ready, Melody majestically descends the stairs ready to go out. I see that she is looking very hot. My heart is breaking, so I have to say something, but try not to show how betrayed I feel.

"Whoa, you sure look hot baby. Are you going to be dancing with strangers tonight with that hot red mini-skirt and short white crop top? " I asked

"Is it ok with you? Would you like it if I did?" Melody purrs

"Maybe. Are you wearing a bra under that crop top or are you going to take it off so strange men can run their hands up under your top to feel your bare breasts?"

I inquired.

"Yes, I am wearing a bra. Do you want me to take it off? I will take it off, if you want me to, so they can more easily feel my bare breasts. Would you like it, if I did? Melody coos

"Actually, yes. In fact, just so we are clear. You can do whatever you want on this first and only episode of your "Cheaters Night Out" of girl's night out. Even get laid. But don't blame me, if this ends in broken hearts and divorce. But hurry home to me afterward with my sloppy seconds, if you do get laid. I don't want you staying all night anywhere but home." I said.

"Gilford Jones, are you saying that if while I am dancing with strange men tonight, that you don't mind if I let them run their hands up under my shirt and feel my bare breasts? And that if this strange man manages to get me really drunk and really horny, you don't mind if I let him stick his penis in my unprotected pussy?"

"Well, I guess. Sincerely Sweetheart. Going out with your friends, to some nightclub, so you can flirt, dance, drink, and fuck some other man, can not be good for our marriage. I just wish that you would NOT go out without me, by yourself like this." I said.

"Gil, that is so hot, the way you say that I am going to pick up some strange man. Would you like it, if I did? Because if you want me to, I just might. I am always so horny, these days." Mel coos.

"Sure, Sweetheart. Do whatever the hell you want, just like you always do. When you get a chance, send me some pics while you are getting busy. While you are dancing and if you get lucky. OK?" I asked.

"I will be glad to Sweetheart. Here help me take my bra off." as Mel sits down on the edge of my chair so I can lift the back of her shirt up to unhook her bra.

"Where are you guys going to dance at? Are you meeting here or meeting someplace else, then going there?" I ask.

"We are going to meet at 'Gino's' to have a drink and then head to 'Midnight Rodeo' for some dancing and socializing." Mel purrs

"How are you going to get there and back? I don't want you drinking and driving Sweetheart." I said.

"I've got an Uber on the way here, now. He should be here any minute." Mel coos.

"Great, that way you can send me pics while you are riding there and coming home. Will you do that for me?" I asked.

"Of course Gilford. I will do my best. In fact, I will text you if I have any questions for you. Are you going to wait up for me, encase I get laid and have sloppy seconds for you?" Mel Purrs.

"Melody, you have NEVER gone out without, me since we've been married. This is as scary for me, as it is exciting for you. I trust you, because we have been together all our lives. But it is very important to me for you to come home safe and sound."

"I understand, Gilford. I will do my best not to get too drunk." Melody whispers.

"You know, that I figure, the only reason women go out to a bar or nightclub on a Friday night is to pick up a strange man to fuck. So, I'm a little nervous. Not so much about you getting laid, but more about if you start to get feelings for your lover. Please be careful, watch your drink so no one puts roofies in it!"

"Gilford, as you know, I use birth control in the form of a diaphragm, which I have in my pussy, right now, just encase. So if I let a man put his penis in me it is still possible that he could impregnate me. However, even though chances are pretty slim about that happening, it still could happen." Melody purrs.

"Oh, you do have your diaphragm in now? Well. then you are expecting to have sex tonight!" I whisper.

"Of course, I do Gilford. This is new for both of us. I want to be prepared." Melody coos

honk honk

"Ok, Sweetheart, looks like my Uber is here. I will keep you posted. I love you!" Melody coos.

kiss kiss

"I love you, Gilford, so much!" I will see you later Sweetheart." Melody purrs.

"Have fun Sweetheart, but be careful. I love you, Melody." I said.

So, off the 'love of my life' leaves, she just walks out the door, probably right into the arms of another man on GNO. I am sure that she has gone out to flirt, get felt up, dance with other men, and get laid, on a Friday Night.

I just don't see any possible good coming out of this. I hope I don't loose the love of my life to some other man. Stupid, naive woman, she thinks just because she is with her other slutty friends that this will be ok. I sincerely doubt it.

I am not really comfortable with all this, and I'm not really very happy with this at all.

I am serious about what I said. The Main and only reason married women go out by themselves to a nightclub on a Friday night is to get fucked by some "strange" cock.

I probably will go out to the 'Midnight Rodeo" to see what is happening, later.

I really want a drink, but I may be driving later, so I dare not. So I get on my computer and watch my favorite videos of 'Cheating Wives with Black Men'.

10 mins later...

"bleep"

I get a text from my wife. It is a selfie of my wife. She is lifting her top and baring her breast in the Uber car. She says "the driver really likes my breasts" and she hasn't even had a drink yet!

I text back to her. "Are you sure, he likes them?"

"Would you like it, if I was?" she text back.

"How would you be so sure?" I text her.

She sends another selfie showing a black hand on her breast. "Pretty sure" she texts back.

"Keep this up I'm going to have to jerk off!" I text back to her.

Right off the bat, Melody validates what I thought. She is already acting like a slut. Why does she have to do this to us? What is it with women, that they think this is "OK"? I guess women will do whatever they think that they can get away with.

"Don't you dare, You better be able to get it up, if you want me to bring home, sloppy seconds, for you!" Melody texts back to me.

Oh my goodness, she is being so naughty already. I love it. It is only 7:30 yet. I can't possibly try to spy on her while it is still light! Fortunately, I've got "find your phone" apps on our phones. So I can find her where ever she goes.

"bleep" my phone has another text.

It is a picture of Mel standing outside the Uber car, facing the driver's window, with her shirt lifted up, her breasts out and the black driver sucking her right breast. She must have been holding her phone in her right hand and stuck her hand into the car behind the driver's head.

"You are killing me, baby! Thanks for keeping me aware of what is going on! Keep up the great work, Miss Naughty!" I text back.

Melody knows I don't get jealous very easily, and she sure knows how to turn me on!

Back to my computer, watching 'White Busty Wife Takes Big Black Cock'. Oh, if I kinda squint my eyes a little, it sort of looks a little like Melody.

"bleep" I check my phone again. There is another selfie text, showing at least a half dozen young ladies sitting around a table. They are just helpers, accomplices just giving her the nerve for Mel's debauchery tonight.

"Thank You, Honey! Have fun with your friends." I text back.

back to more video of 'Busty Wives taking Big Black Cock'...

at least an hour goes by.

"bleep" This time it is a picture taken by one of her friends, probably. Melody looks like she is slow dancing with a black man. Oh, my goodness, Melody has her top lifted up, pressing her bare breasts against his shirt with a note. "This is Doctor Trey, he works on our floor, I see him every day at work."

"Looks pretty hot! Thanks for the update!" I text back. I am thinking that this picture validates my feelings about GNOs and gives me more evidence for divorce, if it comes to that.

9:30 pm Friday night. Pretty dark out. I think it is time to get a closer look. I go into the bedroom and get my sports coat and my white ball cap, which I never wear, encase I go inside. Check the "find my phone app" Yup, she's at "Midnight Rodeo" and I drive calmly as I can, to where she is getting ready to cheat at.

No more word from Melody, while I'm driving, fortunately.

I pull into the giant parking lot of Midnight Rodeo and park as close as I can to the front door, which that turns out to be way in the back. I check my app again, If she has already left I don't want to go into the Night Club. Nope, still inside. I put on my white ball cap from Circus Circus, that I never wear, and head towards the front door.

On the way around the building, I go past the outside screened-in deck where all the smokers are hanging out. I look to just to check to see if I can see Melody there. No sign, too bad, if she was, I could see and hear her there, from up close.

Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers