Cheaters Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so much Gilford. I promise on our love, that I will be back by lunchtime Saturday. Oh, I've got to hurry, I can't wait for more of his black cock. I love you so much for understanding my need for black cock now."

Melody disappears into the bathroom with her phone. Sounds like a shower and probably a douche, and then she brushes her teeth. Fresh makeup. Then a kiss and out the door.

The Love of my life deserts me for the rest of the weekend, she never returns.

I call her at work Monday, but she won't answer. I make an appointment with the Lawyer. We chat about a divorce, but I just can't pull the trigger.

Days go by, then weeks go by, and I still have no word from the love of my life.

Then, after she has been gone almost 2 whole months, I leave her a voice mail...

"Honey, please make an appointment for me to see your girlfriend Sarah. She can completely take my balls now, as you suggested. I won't need them anymore, since I lost you."

"I certainly don't ever want anyone else to love or marry. Since I lost you, the one that I grew up with loving and trusting with all my heart. How could I ever trust or love anyone else ever again?"

"I love you and miss you so much. You are welcome back anytime you want. But since I won't be able to give you sex anymore, you will probably need to go out to pick up black men to keep you sexually satisfied."

"We have broken, the unbreakable. I foolishly truly believed your love for me was so strong that I could never lose you. I guess, I know better now. If I don't hear from you soon, I will probably just do something different, altogether anyway. But, I will NEVER be with another woman, either way."

"Wow, looks like it is about time to clean my Dan Wesson.44 magnum. Remember that I loved you, with all my heart, all my body, and all of my soul. I will love you forever Melody, you are the love of my life. Take Care, my Sweetheart, where ever you are."