Cheaters Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get around to the front door. pay my entry fee, and get off the main aisle as quickly as I can, trying to keep in the dark. Going to the left, and working my way around the outside among the tables, as close as I can be to the wall.

I move slowly, as there are just hundreds and hundreds of people here. I don't want to bump right into Mel accidentally. That would be so embarrassing.

"bleep" my phone receives another text pic. I open it up and there is another pic of Doctor Trey standing next to my wife at the group's table. He seems to have his hand under her shirt. The message says "Still having fun, thanks, Honey! Might get Lucky tonight! Love you!"

"Keep sending me pics." I text back. Move evidence for the divorce, I figure.

I continue working my way around the nightclub, very slowly. There are so many many people here, I feel like I will never find her. At least I know what she was wearing when she left. White top and a red mini skirt.

Then I spot them dancing, on the dance floor. She is dancing a slow dance, her luscious body melting into Dr. Trey. I freeze, they are halfway across the club from me at this moment. But I can still see that she has her top lifted up and her bare breasts against his shirt again, because all the light is on the dance floor.

The dance is over and she heads in one direction and he in another. Neither towards me, fortunately. It looks like she is headed to the bathroom, and he heads back to their table.

"bleep" just a text no pic this time. "Honey, I'm going out to the parking lot to play around. Or would you prefer I just go to Doctor Trey's house?" Melody asks.

I text back. "Are you serious?"

Melody texts me. "Would you like it, if I am?"

"I suggest you go to his house, but don't stay all night! I want you to come home after he cums inside your pussy for the first time. Then hurry home and bring me my sloppy seconds. OK?" I text to Melody.

"OK, Sweetheart. I will do that. Thank You for letting me have some strange black cock tonight. I love you with all my heart." Melody texts me.

I decide I want to know where Dr. Trey lives. So I quickly return back to my vehicle. and prepare to follow them, If I can. Then I realize it would be safer just to follow my phone app. map instead. But I still want to watch for them to come out.

Oh, my goodness. There they are. I spotted them from across the parking lot coming this way. They are arm in arm. They stop under the light and kiss, and break my heart. I am so turned on. They reach his car a couple of rows away from me and he slowly drives toward the street.

I slowly follow them at a distance. They turn right on Glenstone Ave., I turn right as well. There they are, he drives a Black Mustang. I stay back, I can see that she is bending over to put her head in his lap, probably to suck his cock!

Following someone is very hard to do. Fighting traffic lights and traffic, while trying not to draw any attention to yourself. Trying not to run into another car, I would rather leave this to the professionals. I get so excited. I just want to know about where he lives, just encase she starts going over there all the time.

There he turns right on Sunshine Ave. toward the Hospital they work at. Then left on Fremont. I bet he lives in those nice condos near the Hospital. Yep, he is turning left into a driveway up ahead. So I turn right into a driveway where I'm at. I don't want to pass them.

So now, that I have an idea, where he lives, I'm going to go back home. I drive slowly on the back streets. I'm really in no hurry. I don't have anything else to do, except cry.

I have a woody, because of my beautiful wife is going to get laid. I also have tears running down my cheek, as I cry over the probable loss of my marriage and my wife. I guess, I am filled with mixed emotions.

I'm about halfway home and I get a text "bleep" and she sent me another pic.

It is a selfie picture of Melody, naked, sitting on the toilet, in his bathroom. Mel says "I'm thinking I should take out my diaphragm. Would you like it, if I did?" I almost cum in my pants from that.

"Thanks, for the update Sweetheart. You know I would like that. Have a good time. Enjoy" I text back. I hope she gets home early, I can't wait to be inside my beautiful wife again.

I get back home, and get back to my computer. "Cheating busty blonde wife with BBC" on Xhampster, which has just what I was looking for. Some good stuff here.

I stop for a minute and go to the kitchen and take 5,000 units of Vit-E, natural of course. Otherwise, that could kill you. The natural Vit-E costs a lot more than the cheaper artificial, but it is worth it. It is almost as good as those blue pills for erections.

Just after midnight now. I might as well go to bed until she comes home. I need my rest. I can almost imagine how wonderful a fuck my wife is having right now. I hope she still loves me afterward...

=========

I fall asleep until, "Gil Honey, are you awake?" Melody says as she turns on the soft bedside light on her side of the bed, as she starts getting undressed.

"Gil, Sweetheart. I did it. I got fucked by Dr. Trey. He has a really big dick and he really filled me up so well, Honey. Do you want your sloppy seconds? I saved it all for you, Sweetheart." Melody purrs, as she finally gets her clothes off except for just her panties.

"Oh, Hi Sweetheart. Do you still love me?" I ask, as I turn over and open my arms for Melody to cuddle up to me.

"Of course I do Gilford. I love you all the more for letting me have some strange black cock tonight. Put your cock, in my pussy, quick, before his cum runs out."

Melody purrs as she lays down under the covers and cuddles up to me to give me a sweet kiss, as she is taking off her panties.

"Oh, Melody!" I cry, "I love you with all my heart, Honey. I am so glad you are back home, safe and sound." I just cry so hard, and hold Melody so tightly. I was afraid that I lost you, Sweetheart!"

"You will never loose me, Sweetheart. I love only you." Melody coos as she holds my head to her breasts, which are covered in hickeys as she tenderly reassures me, so sweetly.

"i love you so much Gilford, I am sorry if I scared you or hurt you tonight, Sweetheart." Melody coos, as I cry, my tears washing her breasts.

"Honey, put your beautiful big cock in my pussy. Take your sloppy seconds and I will tell you all about tonight, Sweetheart."

"Now that you brought me home, your sloppy seconds for me. How did you like his big black cock deep in your fertile and unprotected pussy?" I whispered as I cried, and plunged my cock as deep as I could into my beautiful wife.

"Sweetheart, that feels so good, to have you inside me again, where you belong. I really loved his black cock deep in my pussy though. He really hit all my spots that you never have been able to reach." Melody purrs

"I'm glad it was good for you. Oh, Honey, you feel so good. So hot, so juicy, so wonderful. This is so good, that I might want you to do this a lot more!" I whispered to the love of my life, with a smile.

"Would you like it, if I did?" Melody whispers back to me, as I slowly work my cock in and out of my wife's sweet pussy as we share our most intimate secrets.

"Melody, these feelings and these sensations that you have brought home to me from you being so well used tonight, are amazing. I love this, as long as YOU are able to NOT get carried away with your lovers. I think I would like you to continue to do this, it is so exciting. Would you mind having sex with other men all the time?" I whisper.

"Would you like it, if I did, Honey? I really loved his big black cock pumping into me also. It felt so good, he was so thick and he went so deep, really filling me up. Then when he shot his big load of cum deep into my pussy, the risk of getting pregnant with his black baby made me cum so very hard. I have never climaxed that hard, ever before, in my whole life. Would you really like it, if I continue to fuck Dr. Trey?" Melody whispers

"Oh yes, we both love it. However, we have to make sure that you don't fall in love with him by seeing him too often." I whisper

"Sweetheart, I love you. I will never fall in love with another man. No matter how great the sex is with him." whispers Mel

"Maybe so Sweetheart. I would love for you to fuck him every night, but I bet you would move in with him within a week, if you did that, then I'd never see you again!" I whisper as I cry.

"Well, what do you propose Gilford? How can I have sex with Dr. Trey without falling in love with him, in your opinion?" Mel whispers to me.

"I think that if you had at least two other lovers, preferably three, that you saw, regularly, in a rotation. That way, your feelings, generated by the great sex, would NOT be toward just one man. So if you can find yourself at least 2 or 3 more other black men to be your regular lovers, then, I would say, it should be safe to keep seeing Dr. Trey." I whisper.

"Would you like it, if I did? Gilford, that would be amazing. Having a bunch of black lovers would certainly wake my pussy up. Would you really want me to do that, Honey? Because that would be so wonderful for me. I really loved Dr. Trey's cock in my pussy, so that way I could have a lot more cock, and a lot more sloppy seconds for you!

"Yes, I think that would be wonderful. Now I'm thinking that since the thrill of potentially having a black baby, made you orgasm extra powerfully, maybe a black baby would be good for you." I said.

"Maybe we should consider that you actually stop using your diaphragm when you are with black men. I could get my nuts snipped so we would never have a baby from me. Then you could easily and really have a black baby! Would you like that, Honey?" I asked.

"Oh, my gosh YES! That would be my fantasy also. To let Dr. Trey put his black baby in my belly! Wow, that would be so hot. Everyone that saw us with our black baby would know I am a slut. Oh, Honey, I want that so much! I love you!" Mel coos.

"I could even have your operation done on your boys by my girlfriend Sarah. She used to work at a Sex Clinic of some kind and did all kinds of operations. Now she is working at a small Doctors office, over off Stevens Creek Blvd. somewhere. I'll have to call her and see if we can get it set up." whispers Melody.

"Oh, I love you so much, Melody. I am glad to let your girlfriend cut on my nuts so you can be sure that your baby is black. Would you like that? Will you hold my hand when she is cutting on my nuts, and giving me the snip?" I whisper

"That will be so sexy to have her cut on your ball sack, and your testicles Gilford. I can't wait to see that! I am going to be rubbing my clitty, while Sarah cuts your nuts. Maybe she can just cut them completely off. Would you like that Gilford?"

"As much fun as that sounds, I would rather NOT be castrated, Honey. Without my testosterone I soon would not be able to enjoy your beautiful body or your sexuality anymore, if she did that to me."

"Honey, I was just kidding. But if you are you really going to let me have a black baby, why not? Because that would be so exciting, everyone that saw us would know that I fuck black men! I would really like to do that, Gilford. Let me tell you what happened tonight, Honey!" whispers Melody.

"Ok, Sweetheart. Go ahead." I whispered.

"Well, you saw the fun I was having with the black Uber driver, on the way there. The gals just ended up just meeting at 'Midnight Rodeo' instead of going to Gino's first."

"Any way the girls all got there as well as Dr. Trey. After the Uber driver sucked on my breasts making my nipples so hard, that they were really sticking out when I walked in the front door of the Midnight Rodeo! LOL, I just stuck my chest out all the more!"

"Wow, I bet that was a sight to see. I wish I could have been there to see that!" I whisper.

"So all these Cowboys near the door, were staring at my tits while I walked in and at least a dozen of them saw where I sat. Then they all came over and asked me to dance. LOL, they all just wanted to feel me up. LOL, I danced with each and every one of them until they managed to slide their hand under my shirt to feel me up!" Melody coos.

"Oh that sounds so Hot, Mel!" I whispered.

"I made sure that they all got a good feel of my breasts before I would move on to dance with the next one. LOL, it was wild! Anyway, Dr. Trey finally got there with another Doctor, but he was white. Once Dr. Trey saw me letting those cowboys all fondle my breasts he was coming for me next."

"Whoa, sounds so hot!" I whisper

"I loved seeing and feeling his black hands holding my breasts while we danced. LOL, several cowboys would come close and say things like, "niger lover" as they walked by. When they did that, I'd agree really loud! "I sure am!" I'd shout back at them." Melody says.

"Keep going Honey," I whisper as I am pumping my hard cock deep into my wife's sweet pussy.

"Well, Dr. Trey wanted to go out to mess around in his car. But I texted you, and you said 'just go to his house', so that is what I told him. He agreed to take me home with him, but before we left, I told him I couldn't stay all night, that my husband expected me home at a reasonable hour." Melody coos

"Go on Sweetheart." I say.

"So Dr. Trey is so obvious, that he wants me and no one else tonight. I knew he would be because I am one of the few he hasn't scored on yet. I couldn't wait to get to his place. He kissed me so intensely walking out to his car. I give him a blowjob on the way, in the car. We sure had fun getting to his place." Melody purrs

"When we get to his place, the first thing I do is go to the bathroom, get naked, and text you for instructions. You said I could take my diaphragm out, so I did. I was really excited and wet when I did that. I came back out of the bathroom naked and just climbed under the covers with Trey. We cuddled and he kissed me all over. First my lips, then my breasts, then on down my body. I was so excited!" Melody whispers.

"So hot baby, so hot!" I whispered back, as I continued pumping my cock deep into my wife's well-used pussy.

"He kissed my pussy, and stuck his fingers in me. I was so wet and I was loving it. Then he found my G-spot, and I quickly climaxed several times in a row, so powerfully, as he kept working that sensitive area."

"Then I told him how much I loved what he is doing to me. He realized I was all ready for his cock and he got on top of me missionary style and slowly slid his thick black cock deeply into me, a little at a time."

"Dr. Trey's cock was so thick, it filled me up so wonderfully. I loved it, and I made sure that I told him so. I can't wait to have some more of it, now that I've had it, Honey." Melody whispers.

"Oh, that is so hot Mel." I whisper

"Trey was so good, Honey. I can't wait to have him inside me again. It felt so wonderful. I want it so bad. Is that 'ok', Honey? That I love his cock inside me, it feels so good. Honey, I need it, I want it so bad. Do you still love me, even tho I want to be with Trey, so badly now?" Melody whispers.

"You don't love me anymore? Is that what you are saying, Mel?" I asked

"No Gilford, I still love you, Sweetheart. I want to stay married to you. But I want to fuck Trey every day and every night for the rest of my life! It is just so exciting and just so wonderful to make love with him." Melody confesses.

"Trey fills me up so completely with his Big Black Cock. I really loved how he made me feel Gilford. I am sorry, but I think that I love him. But I love you too. Is that alright Honey?" Mel whispers.

"Of course, it is only natural, Mel," I whisper with a tear in my eye.

"Trey pounded my pussy, so deep, so hard, while we changed to several different positions. Head down, ass up. Honey, I want to go back to him right now. Would you mind if I did? I want to go sleep with him, Gil." Melody whispers

"I don't mind, if you really want to Honey." I whisper as another tear falls.

"I think I've fallen in love with him. It was so wonderful making love with Trey, Honey. I want some more! I want to go back to Trey's house tonight. Would you mind?" Melody whispers, as I began to weep.

"Melody, you are getting carried away Sweetheart, and you are breaking my heart.

I would let you go back to him, if you really wanted. But if you did, I know I'd lose you for sure and never see you again. Please, Sweetheart, get yourself back under control." I whisper.

"I am sorry Gilford. I still love you. It is just that Trey gave me the best sex I have ever ever had in my whole life. Of course, I have only ever had sex with you. But It was mind-boggling. I truly loved it when he pounded me, and unloaded his giant blast of cum into my fertile pussy. I was hoping that he got me pregnant tonight. I want his black baby in me, so much. Let me go back to him Gilford, right now. Please, Honey!

"Melody, that turns me on so much. I would love to drive you over to his house right now and give you to him. I would love to let you go back to Dr. Trey's place. But after one fuck, you seem to be madly in love with him already. How can that be? I think we will need to get you to a shrink before you can go back to work Sweetheart." I said.

"If that is what you want, Gilford." Melody coos.

"If I let you go back to his house, would I ever see you again? You sound like you have already fallen in love with the first black cock you ever had. There are so many other ones out there for you to enjoy." I whisper

"I feel so close and so intimate with Trey now. He made me cum so powerfully, much much more than you have ever done for me. I think I have fallen in love."

"Please, don't go falling in love so quickly, with anyone. Remember, you promised me that you wouldn't let yourself fall in love with another man, no matter how good they were. You promised." I whisper

"Yes, I guess you are right Gilford. At least, I probably have his baby in me already, anyway. I will call in sick Monday, and we will see if we can find me a shrink or counselor to save our marriage, before we lose it. OK?" Melody whispers

"Yes, I want you to have a black baby, I want you to fuck black men, I want you to love black cock. I just don't want you to leave me, Honey, Please." I cry, tears filling my eyes.

Melody smiles and says "I'm going to pretend that you are Trey, Honey, OK?"

"OK." whisper as Melody starts fantasizing about Dr. Trey, while she and I make love.

"Oh Trey, I love you. I love only you. Please keep me forever. Fuck my husband, I only want you, Trey. I love only you. I love you, Trey. I want to have your black baby in my belly. Fuck me deep, give it to me now, Sweetheart, I will be yours forever."

"Oh, Trey, Sweetheart, give me your black baby now, and I will stay with you forever. You fuck me so good, you fill me up so much. I love it, I love you with all my heart. I don't need my husband anymore, because he is a worthless fuck. I need only you now and forever. I am yours forever now, my Sweetheart Trey! I love you with all my heart Trey. Cum deep in my pussy, now. I love only you!" whispers Melody.

"Melody, that is so hot, I'm coming Sweetheart. I'm coming deep in you, so deep. I love you, Melody. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." as I emptied my balls into my beautiful wife's hot, formally tight, pussy as I feel my heart completely breaking, feeling like I have completely lost the love of my life.

"Whoa, Trey baby. I'm coming tooooooo ahhhhhh! Trey, I love you!" whispers Melody.

"Oh, Gilford, that was almost as powerful as the orgasms that Trey gave me when he was pounding me. That looked like you came pretty strong there Gil. I liked it. I guess you like me fucking Black men too? Not to worry, Sweetheart. I will always fuck Black Men for you. I love you, Gilford." Melody coos

"I love you Melody. You can go back over to Trey's house tonight, if you really want. But please come home in the morning. OK? If you don't come back, I will know that you really don't love me anymore, and I will go see the Lawyer on Monday. But please come back tomorrow." I whisper.