Cheaters punishment

Story Info
A cheating husband bares his punishment.
2.6k words
3.95
23.4k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TfJack
TfJack
4 Followers

Dave waited nervously inside the box, blindfold covering his eyes. He knew he fucked up, but he couldn't help himself, the problem was when his wife found out. He had a hard time resisting the women at work, they were all so damn attractive and whenever one of them expressed any interest, suddenly dave had to work late. Guess it happened one too many times. His wife got suspicious and decided to head over to see what was going on when she saw him leaving with Monica. She was furious, to say the least. This was her punishment, as long as Dave went through with this, all was forgiven. So long as he never did it again, at least.

That's how Dave found himself in his current predicament, eyes blindfolded and hands tied to the side of the box; the smother box, that is. His wife, Jane, decided that the best punishment for a womanizer like Dave was to give him what he wanted, women, but without any control whatsoever, and no sex either for that matter. She apparently had a couple of friends that were into this domination thing, as long as Dave didn't get to see them naked, they got to punish Dave as much as they wanted, one at a time. Dave was in for a long night.

The door cracked open slowly as the first of Janes friends slowly walked in to stand next to Dave.

"You really fucked this one up, huh? Don't bother responding, I've got plans for that mouth and we dont want to tire it out with something as boring as talking. Now, its been a while since I've had any, so I'm planning on enjoying this, you may or may not like it, either way, i dont give a fuck. Now, Jane said it was a punishment, so i decided on going to the gym immediately after work and skipped the shower after, and boy was it a hot fucking day today. Youre in for a treat Davey."

Oh fuck, it was her friend Annie, Dave thought. He had always thought she was hot, in a crazy wild sort of way. He wasnt sure if he was excited or terrified.

Annie came over and gently sat on Daves face, her sweat soaked leggings completely covering his face. Dave had no choice but to breathe in the smell of sweat and grime emanating from her tight ass.

Grinding her ass back and forth she said, "Mm, like the smell of hard work? I heard you were an ass man, is this what you had in mind? I put in a long 8 hours at the factory, we have no AC either. Can you smell it? I can smell it from here."

She pulled away just long enough for Dave to get in a huge breath of air, but not far enough away that it wasnt full of the stench of sweat.

"I've had enough of these leggings, i need to let this ass get some air. Good thing i wore my nice thong today." Annie said as she peeled off her damp leggings.

Lowering her now almost naked ass slowly onto Daves face, Dave could feel the heat coming off of her asshole on the tip of his nose as it pushed the tiny thong string against the hole. The smell was almost unbearable, He wished shed just finish and be on her way so he could get his punishment over with already.

"I think i need you to stick you're tongue out, and you may as well just leave it out." Annie said as she lifted up again to give him a breathe of air.

Dave stuck his tongue out obediently, as he heard Annie drop what he imagined to be her thong to the floor. Shortly after, the tip of his tongue was assaulted with the sweaty rancid taste of Annie's asshole as she pushed his tongue slightly inside and around her hole. Cleaning the whole thing with his tongue. Dave desperately wanted to pull his tongue back in, but feared what would happen with his wife if he disobeyed.

"Yeah, that's what I'm after." Annie said a little breathily. "Keep it up and you'll get a nice surprise when I'm done."

Annie lifted her asshole off his tongue and sat her pussy directly on his tongue next. He could hear her gasp the same time he could feel how moist she already was, either from the sweat or her own lubrication. The taste was salty and just a little off. Annie started grinding back and forth over his tongue and subsequently his face, coating his whole face in a mix of his saliva and her own juices. He could hear her breathing faster and faster every time she went back and forth, getting wetter and wetter.

"Uh- oh god, this feels so fucking good. I hope you like my pussy, its the first and last time, unless you're naughty again. Oh fuck- I'm gonna cum. Are you ready for your surprise? Open wide."

Dave opened his mouth just as a stream of cum squirted out, coating his tongue and face. Her pussy kept spraying him with cum as she orgasmed, her whole ass twitching with pleasure. When she finished, she sat with her pussy still directly on top of his still open mouth, catching her breath.

"Clean me before i go, I'm not putting my clothes on like this."

Dave dutifully licked every bit of cum off of Annie's pussy, cleaning it of sweat too. When he was done, Annie got up, put her clothes back on and walked out without another word. Her cum dried all over his face.

What felt like hours but was probably only minutes, the door opened again.

"Hi Dave, I've been looking forward to this all day."

He immediately knew that voice, which wasnt surprising because they were all Janes friends, what was surprising is he knew this one had a boyfriend. He had also fantasized about sleeping with this one too, Rene.

"Sam doesn't know I'm here so you better not say a damn word to him, oh, and your name from now on is bitch. FYI, i just saw Sam before i got here, so I'm gonna last a while."

Dave shuddered at the implied meaning. Not long after, he felt the hem of a skirt swish over his face as Rene stood over his face.

"Good, i see Annie had quite a bit of fun with you, i dont mind sloppy seconds so we can just keep your face how it is. It's only gonna get messed up again anyway. Now, open your mouth up good and wide bitch, i have a present for you."

Dave opened his mouth wide again, as he heard Rene take off her panties. Sitting down quickly, her pussy directly over his mouth, he felt her pushing lightly. He didn't have to wonder why for long as a sticky glob fell on his tongue. It tasted salty and a little fishy as it went down the back of his tongue. Now he knew what she meant when she said she has seen Sam, they fucked and he creampied her right before she came in. Now, Dave had swallowed the first bit that came out. More kept streaming out of her pussy and coating his tongue. Sam must have been withholding for a week before fucking Rene today, because the amount of cum that dropped in his mouth seemed endless. Dave had never had a time where he was curious about men, and never tried his own cum before either, so this was particularly hard for him to get through.

"Does the little bitch like his cum? Sam was especially horny today, he came once and then just kept going until he came again. It was fucking amazing, good thing i sneaked off his condom. He didn't even realize that's why it felt so much better today. Now, i want you to lick it all clean, taste his dick bitch."

Dave licked the last bits of cum off her pussy, he could indeed taste the remnants of Sam's dick as he cleaned everything off.

Rene started pushing back and forth, grinding her pussy all over Dave's face, using his nose to stimulate her clit. His face continued to get wetter and wetter as she went faster, her breathe rate quickening in time with her grinding.

"Oh yeah, get it all nice and wet. Can't forget about my ass though, i think its a little left out, dont you?"

Moving forward she rubbed her asshole directly over his tongue, forcing him to clean yet another ass in the same day. His tongue poked in a little and he heard a sharp gasp and a moan. His heart dropped as she said "I've never felt that before, you're the first, bitch. Now keep doing it, harden that tongue up so i can fuck it like a dildo."

Pushing his tongue out as much as he could, she forced her ass down as much as she could and started gyrating, pushing his tongue around inside her asshole. Moaning harder and harder as she built up her third orgasm of the day.

She grabbed the edge of the box and pushed down as she came all over Daves face, tongue still inside her ass as her cum exploded into his nose. Breathing hard she rubbed her pussy over his nose a few more times, jerking each time it hit her clit before getting up and allowing him to get a clean breath of air.

"For all its worth bitch, I hope you fuck up again so i can come back. Enjoy the taste of cum, asshole."

He could hear her put her panties back on and walk out. Hoping his punishment was done, he waited for whatever came next.

The door opened suddenly after only a couple minutes. "Hey bud, hope you don't mind that I'm stopping by for a minute, Jane said you were up here getting punished for fucking other women."

Dave heart stopped for a second as he heard his childhood friend, James, start talking to him.

"She said something like I'm the last one. She gave me the whole story and said you apparently agreed to whatever punishment she came up with? That was a stupid move dude, she told me that as long as you stayed in that box, i could do whatever i wanted to you, and i guess now's a decent time to let you know that i found out buddy. My fiancé told me that you guys fucked last week, this is my farewell present because i never want to speak to you again."

Dave could only whimper as he heard James take off his pants and boxers.

Sitting down quickly, Daves nose found his asshole as James balls fell into his still open mouth. The taste of unwashed balls immediately coated Daves tongue.

"She said it would be better if I didn't shower, so I hope you enjoy this, because I'm single again because of you. Stick out you're tongue, asshole. You're gonna taste every inch of me."

James hovered over Dave's face as he stuck out his tongue. Dave felt his tongue circle the wrinkles around james' asshole as it suddenly pushed directly towards the center, he could taste James unwashed ass, full of shit and sweat as it rubbed over his tongue over and over again. Dave wanted to gag at the rancid tasted covering his mouth.

James hovered up again and repositioned so his balls fell against his tongue, coating it in a layer of sweat and boxer fuzz. "I just got off work a little bit ago, it was kinda hot today too." Suddenly his whole ass came down and smothered Dave, forcing his entire ballsack into Dave's mouth with his asshole pushing onto Dave's nose, cutting off any air. He held it like that for a few seconds, pushing his full weight into Dave's face, wiggling around just enough to get pleasure from Dave's nose in his ass.

standing up, dave was able to suck in a lungful of air.

"Now, i hope you're enjoying our last moments together, best friend." James said angrily.

Turning around, James slowly started to push his still limp dick into Dave's mouth, rubbing the tip against his tongue so he could taste the stale piss and pre cum that had started leaking out.

"I think now is the best time for me to tell you this, as my dick is inside your mouth. If it tastes just a little familiar, that's because you're actually cleaning it off for me. You probably couldn't tell that it was still a little damp. That's because i just pulled it out of your wife's pussy not even a few minutes before walking up here. She said she was getting you back in the only way she could to make you understand what you had been doing to her. No, we didn't use a condom by the way, i blew my entire load of hot sticky cum right into her pussy, thinking about you the whole time. She's ovulating by the way, if you paid her any attention, you'd know that. Maybe she will come up and be your last guest for the night. Now, lick this dick, i need to try and squeeze out another load."

Dave licked his friends dick as he felt it slowly get harder and longer, filling his mouth more and more as he did. Tears were streaming down his face, partially from the feeling of betrayal and partially because he could barely breathe with his friends dick filling his mouth.

Pushing it as far down his throat as he could, James quickly fucked his ex best friends throat, hearing the satisfying gagging every time. He pushed it in as far as he could and just held it there, feeling the orgasm slowly well up, he quickly pulled back and sprayed his ex friend in the face and mouth with his second load of cum that day. Making sure the get as much in his mouth as he could, he coated his face. Feeling satisfied, James spat on Dave's face, got dressed and walked out.

Dave didn't even hear the door close as his wife walked in, last of the night.

"James told you, right? You dont need to respond, i was listening. I hope you've learned from this. I'm not gonna divorce you, but i will make you pay every time you fuck me over. James was a nice surprise by the way, i found out last night and just had to let him help. He was a nice fuck too, bigger than you. Hope you enjoy this, sweetheart."

Jane sat down rough on Daves face, letting James cum leak out of her pussy. Instead of letting it drip into Dave's open mouth, she made sure to rub it all over his face. Letting the cum and her pussy juices mingle together. She wanted to make this quick, so she rubbed her clit as she grinded on his face, feeling his nose push into her pussy.

"I actually am ovulating by the way, I'm extra wet today too. Enjoy how slimy it is, the better for James dick, not your face."

Dave couldn't even think straight after everything that's happened so far. The taste of cum was overwhelming as his face continued to be coated in both his ex friends and his wife's cum. Suddenly stopping, he heard his wife groan as a blast of cum landed directly in his mouth from her orgasm. Rubbing a few more times over his face to smear it around, she stood up.

"Ill let you out in an hour or so, learn from this or next time it will be worse."

TfJack
TfJack
4 Followers