Cheating

Story Info
You can lie all you want until there’s undeniable evidence.
5.2k words
3.04
66k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers

Thanks to Alix for great editing, to Kenjisato for a final edit to clean up the loose ends and to my consultant Qetesh.

The doorbell rang.

"Your birthday present is here," Jinx called out from the kitchen. "Answer it!"

Ethan turned off the television and slowly walked to the door. He took a breath and opened it.

Jinx had warned him, but he was still startled. Sigrid was a giant of a woman. Though only a few inches taller than him, she seemed to take up the entire doorframe.

"Hi, I'm Sigrid. You're Ethan? Pleased to meet you."

"Pleased to meet you, too. May I help you with that."

"It's not that heavy. I'm going to set it up in the usual place. Is that good?"

"Sure."

Almost before he had uttered the word, Sigrid was past him like a whirlwind. He watched as she almost sprinted up the stairs to the master bedroom carrying the folded table in one hand and a large gym bag in the other.

She was wearing loose-fitting workout shorts and T-shirt, but it was obvious she had a solid body with plenty of curves. Because her back was to him, he didn't see her breasts, but her ass was killer. It was like Jinx's -- maybe a bit bigger, but then Sigrid was a lot larger than Jinx.

Jinx came out of the kitchen, and followed Sigrid. She was dressed in yoga pants that looked a size too small for her, because every movement of her ass was accentuated as she sashayed up the stairs. He knew she was putting on a show for him, and he appreciated it.

He heard the two women conversing quietly for a few minutes upstairs, and then Jinx came back down, now wearing a jumper that covered her to the knees.

"She's ready for you," Jinx reported. "Don't keep her waiting. She has another appointment after this, so she can only be here an hour. I've got a few errands to do, but I'll be back soon after she leaves, and I want a full report."

Ethan grunted.

"I know you're nervous."

"I'm not nervous. I'm just not into massages."

"Don't start that again. You've never had a massage, so you can't like them -- or hate them. I love Sigrid. Like I told you, she's not only certified in massage, but she's also a certified personal trainer. She's great at both. Don't you like what she's done for my body? Or are you lying when you tell me how great my ass looks?"

"No. You have a great ass, and if she wasn't here, I'd rip those yoga pants off you and grab it."

"Maybe later," Jinx said. "We'll see. Enjoy the massage, but also listen to Sigrid. Since it's your first time with her, she'll probably give you tips on training and maybe nutrition. Most of all, enjoy her magic hands. I wish I was up there on the table right now."

"You can take my appointment."

"No way. You're doing this. If you don't like it, I'll never bother you again."

"All right."

"So get going. I'm not leaving until you're upstairs."

He slowly put one foot in front of the other as he walked up the stairs to show her that he was giving in reluctantly, and was only doing this for her.

****************

As he entered the bedroom, he saw Sigrid finishing her preparations. She took a white towel out of her bag and placed it neatly folded on the table, which was covered with a white sheet that had a hole in it.

"Should I close the door?" he asked.

"Is anyone else home."

"No."

"Then it's up to you. I'm ready, so you can take off your clothes and get on the table."

"Uh!"

"Oh! Sorry. I'm turning around, and you can signal me when you're ready. Lie down on your stomach and put the towel over your butt. Most of my clients are women, and none of them is bashful."

Ethan went into the bathroom and closed the door. He took his clothes off and looked at himself in the mirror. He flexed his biceps, pulled in his abs and pulled his arms back to thrust out his pectorals. Why was he worried about what she would think of him? He worked out regularly, pushing weight and running. He was proud of how he measured up to other guys.

He walked back into the bedroom. She was still standing with her back to him. He lay down on the table and moved so that his cock and balls dropped through the hole in the sheet and the hole in the table. The mat on the table was spongy but firm. He felt comfortable.

Ooops! He almost forgot. The towel was under his right leg. He reached down to get it and then spread it over him from his waist down. It went as far as the middle of his thighs.

"I'm ready," he said as he lowered his head.

She turned around, and he saw that her breasts under the T-shirt looked every bit as formidable as her ass. She was an impressive hunk of woman. Her face was nice, too. She had a great smile.

She pulled something out of her bag.

"Lift your head for a moment."

She pushed a small pillow under his head. It was firm but yielding as he lowered his head onto it. He took a deep breath. So far so good.

"Don't be alarmed," she said. "Jinx told me you wouldn't mind, but I'll warn you anyway. I give a much better massage when I'm unencumbered, so I'm taking my clothes off. You can turn your head the other way if you want, but I don't care if you look."

He looked, but he didn't see more than a flash of her naked body because as soon as she stripped, she climbed onto the table and sat on the towel over his ass.

"You may feel some things brush your skin while I'm working on you, but don't give them a thought. The only thing I'm doing intentionally will be with my hands. My massages are hands only, so you can set your mind at ease.

"I like to talk while I'm working. Did Jinx tell you? I look at your body as both a masseuse and a trainer. I'm starting with your neck and shoulders."

Ethan felt fingers digging into him. Jinx had given him shoulder massages, but nothing like this. At the same time it hurt a little bit, it also felt amazingly good. He sighed and grunted as Sigrid's fingers worked him. Jinx was right. Sigrid's hands were magic.

As she kneaded him, her commentary continued.

"Terrific traps! You're working them well. I think I could help you define them a little bit more, but you're not in competition, so all I could offer you is the satisfaction of moving you from great presence to peak profile.

"Your rear delts are also great. Not much to improve there either."

She was silent for a while as she gradually moved down his body.

"I love your lats. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll never have back problems."

Ethan was completely relaxed now. His mind seemed connected to his muscles. He was focused on every sensory feeling Sigrid hands were creating. Her voice was the soundtrack to her performance. He wasn't listening to her words, but he felt the positive emotions.

She got off the table and walked down to his feet. A moment later, his feet were feeling as good as his upper body. She continued to compliment him on his calves and then his thighs. He felt as though her hands were hypnotizing him and his whole body was in a trance.

She moved back from the end of the table and got on top of him again. This time, she reversed her position and sat lightly on his lower back, putting most of her weight on her legs, which were on either side of him. For the first time, he felt something sensual. There was a slight tickling on his back. He realized it must be coming from her pubic hair, and he could feel his cock waking up from its sleep.

His pleasant sexual arousal and drowsiness were destroyed by Sigrid's scream.

She had whisked the towel off his ass, thrown it to the floor and was looking down at him.

"Oh no! I can't believe it! You're a cheater!"

What the hell?

Sigrid grabbed his butt with both hands and began working it as she spoke vehemently.

"There nothing here for me to hold. You've got a lying ass. Maybe you're hiding it from Jinx, but you can't fool me. You're busted, mister.

"I see you cheaters everywhere. You do your upper-body exercises and maybe a little running on the treadmill or front leg lifts. But when it comes to the glutes, you cheat. You won't do the squats, the lunges and the extensions."

As she spoke, Sigrid continued grabbing different areas of his ass and pulling and twisting them.

"You're not there yet, but you are on your way to becoming a board butt, like all the lying asses. When you cheat on your glutes, your ass flattens out; and when you wear pants, it looks like they're hanging over a board.

"Do you think women like to look at a flat butt? Men are impressed by huge pecs and biceps, not women. We want a sculpture in balance, with everything filled out and firm, including the butt.

"Jinx has been working hard on her butt for you. Why are you cheating on her? I give up. You don't have enough there for me to massage. It's dead. All I can do is try to wake it up."

Sigrid let go of his ass. A second later, her right hand came down hard on his left butt cheek.

"Hey!"

"At last! You didn't react to my calling you out, but you reacted to that."

Her left hand smacked his right butt cheek, and he protested again. He tried to get up, but he didn't get anywhere. Sigrid straddled him, with her muscular legs holding him in a pincer while her solid ass kept him from rising more than a couple of inches.

As she continued to spank him, her hands speeded up. The buildup of one swat on top of another increased the pain until it became unbearable. He broke down and began crying. The pain was so intense he couldn't think. He began pleading, saying whatever came into his mind. He felt ashamed of how pitiful he sounded, but he couldn't stop himself. Then Sigrid stopped.

"I think you're ready," she announced from above him. "I've warmed you up so you're now paying attention. We're almost done.

"I wanted to give you a full-body massage, but I couldn't massage your lying ass, so I'm training it. I want you to never cheat again on your lower-body workouts. I want you to mold it into the honest ass Jill deserves.

"I've found that training is most effective when you add an affirmation, a mantra or music to the exercise. If you can say or sing something to yourself to match your reps, it helps you remember what to do.

"Every time you're in the gym, I want you to remember today, so you won't forget to work your glutes. I'm going to sing you something that might be familiar. The melody is the same, but the words are for you. And my hands are going to keep the beat."

Sigrid began to sing.

You can't hide

Her right hand came down on his left butt cheek, but this time, it wasn't just a swat. She used all her strength, and the pain of the impact shot through his whole body. He screamed so loud that his ears rang. As she sang, she continued to accompany herself with mighty applications of her hands to each butt cheek in turn. Every blow sounded like the crack of a whip, and it was followed by Ethan's shriek.

Your lyin' ass

Whack! "Yeeow!"

And your smile

Whack! "Yeeow!"

Is a thin disguise

Whack! "Yeeow!"

I thought by now

Whack! "Yeeow!"

You'd realize

Whack! "Yeeow!"

There ain't no way to hide your lying ass

Whack! "Yeeow!"

She paused and then resumed singing and spanking. After one more chorus, she stopped. He was a blubbering mass of jelly.

"Relax," she said. "I'm done. I think you got the message."

She got off of him, rolled him over and sat on his stomach facing him. She leaned forward and began massaging his shoulders, commenting on his musculature as she had before. It was as if she hadn't just finished completely humiliating him. He whimpered for a while and then became silent as he looked up at her smiling face and naked bobbing breasts.

Despite the fact that his ass felt like someone was blowtorching it, he couldn't take his eyes off her. Her nipples were a beautiful rosy color. They were stiff. She was aroused. She was talking about his pecs. Were they getting her excited? Or had she become excited by spanking him?

She moved slowly to his biceps, triceps and abs as he stared at her. As she complimented him, he felt himself getting hard again. He gasped. His cock was rubbing against her naked ass as she moved over him working his upper body muscles. Did she feel it? Was she doing this on purpose?

She stopped.

"Ethan, can you hear me?" she asked.

He started to respond, but his voice sounded as if he were choking, so he stopped.

"Relax, Ethan. We're nearly done. It depends on you. Tell me if you can hear me."

He focused on controlling his voice.

"I hear you."

"Good. Jinx paid for a complete massage. It's up to you."

"What?"

"I'll finish your eye muscle massage and --."

"Eye muscle?" he interrupted.

"I did it while I was doing your upper body. What are you looking at right now? You don't need to answer. You've been exercising your eye muscles. I can tell because the response is the flow of blood to your cock.

"If you want, I'll give you more of an eye workout as I do my last two muscle massages."

"I don't know."

"It's up to you. There's another name for massaging the last three muscles. Have you ever heard of a happy ending?"

He drew in his breath sharply.

"It sounds like you have. Don't worry about Jinx. It's part of her gift. And it's strictly hands -- my hands. Your hands stay where they are. Just like the rest of this massage, you relax and enjoy it.

"But it's up to you. If you feel embarrassed, we can stop now. I'd like to finish with a happy ending because you've been a great client, and I look forward to working with you again. So I think of it as both a reward and incentive."

Ethan's mind was racing. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Did Jinx really approve this? Was Sigrid lying? Was she doing this for herself? To hell with it!

"Okay."

"Great," Sigrid said. "We'll start the eye exercise first."

She got off of him, and he lost sight of her breasts, but a moment later she was on top of him again, sitting just below his chest facing his feet. She leaned forward and spread her legs.

In front of him was her pussy, and it was open and bright red, framed by gleaming black pubic hair. Her pussy shone like a beacon because of the light reflected by the juices dripping from it. He didn't have time to be shocked by the sight because of what she did next.

She reached behind herself and scooped some of the secretions from her pussy with her right hand and then her left. A moment later, he felt her right hand on his rigid cock. His mouth fell open. She was using her own lubrication for his handjob.

He couldn't take his eyes off her pussy as she slowly began pumping him. He felt her left hand begin to stroke his balls. The painful fire was still blazing in his ass, but it was now in the background. His mind was overwhelmed by the sensations from Sigrid's hands and the sight of her lubricious pussy.

She leaned forward further, and his body jerked as she inserted a finger from her left hand into his ass. It went in smoothly because of the lubricant she had taken from her pussy.

"The last muscle is the prostate," Sigrid explained from above him. She pulled her finger out for a moment, and when it returned, he felt it pushing something slimy into his ass. As she began moving her finger slowly in and out of his ass, her breasts brushed over his thighs.

He became aware of warmth inside his ass where Sigrid's finger was massaging it. He decided it must be coming from the lube she had pushed into him. The temperature gradually increased until it was hot. He stiffened in anticipation. Soon it would begin burning his insides like Sigrid's hand had burned his butt flesh.

But it didn't. The heat stopped just before it might have become painful. Now it combined with the slippery friction of her finger to create a sensuality he had never felt before. The pleasure kept growing.

She continued to massage his cock and prostate as her nipples stroked him and her juicy pussy hypnotized him. Gradually her hand pumping him and her finger fucking his ass increased their speeds. They were in synch, and when they brought him to his orgasm, he bellowed like a beast.

Sigrid continued stroking him until he stopped shooting into the air. She got off him slowly, went to the bathroom and came back with a hot washcloth. She wiped his come off himself and herself, and then she shocked him again.

Leaning over, she easily gathered him into her arms and picked him up. She carried him to the bed and gently deposited him. She had opened the bed, and now she covered him with a sheet and blanket.

"Go to sleep," she ordered. "When you wake up, you're gong to feel great. Well, maybe not your ass, but the rest of you. Jinx knows not to wake you. Thanks for being such a good sport. I'll see you soon."

He heard some faint noises as she quickly packed up her table and bag, and then the bedroom was quiet. He fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

********************

When he awoke, he was alone. He felt good until he sat up and his butt rubbed against the sheets. He yelped and quickly jumped up and stood by the bed panting as the fiery pain gradually diminished. He heard steps on the stairs, and a moment later Jinx opened the door.

"Are you all right?" she asked.

"That's hard to answer."

"I want to hear all about it, but I want to give you time to digest it first. So let's not discuss it for the next few days."

"That works for me," he said. "How long have I been sleeping?"

"A few hours."

"No wonder I'm hungry."

****************

Jinx was unusually quiet the rest of Saturday. She seemed lost in thought. It was the same Sunday morning during breakfast. After that, she spent a few hours in front of her computer, and what she saw made her more animated at lunch.

After lunch she called Sigrid, made a confession, told her what she had learned earlier while exploring the Internet and shared an idea. She held the phone away from her ear as Sigrid yelled at her. Then she thanked Sigrid for trying to talk sense to her, but didn't give in.

*******************

"How's your ass?"

It was Wednesday after dinner

"Still burning," Ethan answered. "Did you know what Sigrid was going to do?"

"We didn't talk about it, but I suspected that might happen, because she did the same thing to me the first time I got a massage from her."

Jinx was silent for a moment, and Ethan could tell from her expression she was working up the courage to say something she'd rather keep quiet about. Finally, she spoke.

"I have a confession to make."

"I'm listening."

"I went out when you went upstairs, but I only walked down the street. Then I snuck back and went upstairs. I told Sigrid to set up the massage table differently than she does for me. I didn't tell her why, but it was so your feet were facing the door and you wouldn't see me when I opened it.

"I was surprised that the door was left wide open so I didn't have to be careful. I didn't make any noise as I watched her massaging you, although I had to hold my hand in front of my mouth a few times. While Sigrid was using her hands on you, I was using my fingers on me. I came the first time when she was singing to you. I wish I had made a video on my phone. When you came, it was like Old Faithful. Your come nearly shot up to the ceiling. That's when I came again."

"That's your confession."

"Sigrid bawled me out for spying. Do you hate me?"

"I haven't decided, but I'm curious about one thing."

"What's that?"

"If she did that to you the first time she gave you a massage, why did you ever go back to her."

"Maybe it was because she had already been my trainer for a few months and I knew how good she was. I was going to fire her and get someone else, but when I confronted her at the gym, she persuaded me to let her buy me a coffee and talk first.

"She told me she had a waiting list, but she would still be upset at losing me. She's very selective, and she only works with people who are motivated.

edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers
12