Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said that she only does the spanking one time for those whom she thinks will get her message. She admitted she got off on it, but said that beyond her sexual response, she was gleeful because she knew it would make me happy in the long run. She suggested that I work with her for two more months, and if I wasn't satisfied with my gluteus, all my other muscles and my mood from feeling fit, she would refund her fees.

"You'll see what I mean. You've got two training sessions with her as part of the gift."

"I'm not going."

"Yes you are. They're not for a couple of weeks, and by then you'll be able to sit on the bench without any pain. I know from experience.

"I know you'll love Sigrid after you work with her. I've already brought up the idea of training both of us at the same time. It would be fun to work out with you, and she'd give us a discount. Of course, our massages would be private. I promise I won't watch anymore."

"I don't care."

"Except for the spanking, how did you like her massage?"

"It was all right."

"How about the happy ending?"

"Wait a minute! Does she give you a happy ending, too?"

"What do you think? Her fingers are incredible. Afterwards, I sleep for hours and wake up feeling great, just like you did. You'll like it a lot better next time when your butt isn't burning. I noticed her Love Salsa worked on you anyway."

"Her what?"

"She researched and formulated it. The name is because it heats up sex. It's top secret and patented, but she told me it's a perfect balance of her favorite lube and her favorite liniment. I nearly went crazy when she used that to slide her finger in and out of my ass while she was playing my clitoris like a virtuoso playing the violin. I wonder if I looked as insane as you did. I bought a jar from her, and I can't wait to use it on you and have you use it on me."

"Great!"

"I just thought of something. Are you upset about my happy endings? She asked me the first time before she did it. She said even though she only used her hands and thinks of it as a, um, climax of her massage, some people think it's cheating. I didn't give it a second thought when she asked about giving you one. Do you think it's cheating?"

"I don't think anything except I'm never going to see her again."

"Oh yes you are! You have to give her a chance. I know you'll love her as much as I do."

"You might as well give up. You're not going to persuade me."

"I think I can."

"How?"

"I'll let you help me with my homework."

Jinx began laughing and her laughter grew until she gasped for breath. Ethan stared at her. When she recovered, she spoke again.

"Sigrid has a degree in kinesiology and several other certificates and degrees. One of them is an MSW, which she seldom uses."

Jinx stopped as if waiting for Ethan to react. He couldn't think of what to say, so he said the first thing that came to mind.

"So she's a social worker, too."

"In a manner of speaking," Jinx said. "The MSW is Mistress of Sexual Whoredom. That's what she calls it. She's teaching me to be a whore."

Ethan's jaw dropped, and his eyes bugged out. Jinx laughed.

"I found out about the degree one day when I was joking with her after a wonderful massage and a spectacular happy ending. I asked her if she ever felt bad about neglecting two muscles in her massage and fitness training career. She looked at me, and I told her I was talking about the mouth and pussy muscles.

"She laughed and told me that when she married Rick, she worked on those muscles until she was pretty good with them. She loved the way Rick responded to her progress, but felt there was a lot more to learn. She was frustrated because there were no classes at college or vocational schools.

"One day it hit her that there were experts she could learn from, and she began interviewing teachers until she found her guru. The lessons were expensive because her teacher was one of the highest priced call girls in town, but Sigrid said that what she learned was worth every cent she paid.

"She said once her mentor bestowed the MSW degree on her in a joke ceremony and she began using her new skills on Rick, it gave her a tremendous sense of security. She was no longer jealous when Rick looked at another woman. She knew she had him hooked for life because she could drive him out of his mind whenever she wanted to. He once told her she was holding him in sexual slavery, and he loved it.

"I asked her if she ever used her skills on anyone else, and she said never, but on rare occasions, with a female client whom she completely trusted, she would pass on her wisdom.

"I asked her if she trusted me, and she said absolutely. Since then, I've been taking mouth, pussy and hand lessons from her. She uses videos she's downloaded from the Internet to illustrate techniques. Her own mouth and pussy are only for Rick.

"I haven't done any homework yet, because I've been waiting for this day. Now, I'm ready to start practicing my lessons on you. You've never critiqued me as a lover, but I guarantee you that whatever you thought before, you won't believe what I've learned from Sigrid. What do you think of that?"

"I think you're feeling guilty about what Sigrid did," he said. He pondered for a moment before he spoke again.

"How about anal?"

"I thought you'd bring that up. Sigrid feels the same way about anal as I do, so she never took lessons; but I'm going to surprise you with my answer."

"What's the surprise?"

"As you know, I've told you several times that I would never do anal, and I've been pretty adamant."

"That's for sure."

"When you use your finger on me with the Love Salsa, you'll be in my ass."

"That's not really anal."

"You're right, and that's all I was ever going to offer. But when I saw Sigrid spanking you, I came so hard that it made me think.

"At first, I was ashamed at how much pleasure I got while watching you trying in vain to deal with the pain and humiliation of Sigrid's hand on your butt... but then my eyes were opened. For the first time, I understood how you could enjoy doing my ass despite the pain and humiliation I would suffer for your pleasure.

"I did some research on the Internet and saw dozens of videos of husbands and wives doing horrible things to each other for sexual gratification. That gave me the idea. First I spank you, and then I let you do my ass."

"What?"

"Of course, my hands aren't as big as Sigrid's, and I don't have the muscle power she has, so I'd need some help."

"Help?"

"Yes. Impact tools. Small women like me need help to have an effect. Three different ones appealed to me. There's a heavy wooden paddle with holes in it that makes deep purple bruises; a rattan cane will scourge your flesh and leave big red stripes and purple welts on your butt; and a thin spring steel riding crop cuts into your ass like a knife into butter. I decided the heck with choosing one... I'll get all three and take turns with them.

"Let's do this. First, I'm going to practice my whore lessons on you. I think you'll like them so much that you'll agree to train with Sigrid. But if that's not enough, all you have to do is say the word and I'll give you my butt. I'll buy those tools and after I rip your rear to shreds, you can destroy my asshole."

"You are crazy," he said. "I'm getting out of here."

She breathed a sigh of relief when he didn't go for his car keys, but walked out the front door and slammed it behind him. He wasn't going far.

As she picked up the phone, she smiled triumphantly. She had won her bet with Sigrid. Sigrid thought her idea for responding to Ethan playing the anal card was insane; but it had worked like she knew it would. If Ethan ever brought up anal again, she would enthusiastically agree to it. She would tell him that she would immediately order her spanking helpers from Amazon, and that they would arrive the next day. Giving him a day to recover, he could do her ass in three days.

She knew that would quash the anal discussion for good..

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

12