All Comments on 'Cheating'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolute garbage - as is usual from this author. Another man gets abused and does nothing. Why not call the police and simply have Sigrid arrested for assault and battery? Why would he stay with Jinx, who doesn't seem to be his wife anyway (you're in the wrong category even IF Jinx is his wife) when she's the one responsible for the assault? PLEASE! Do us all a favor and stop posting.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back Ed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The stupidest story I have read.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

just becuase the person his wife fucked didnt have a cock, it doesnt make him any less of a cuck for accepting it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

quite droll...I loved it

saxman1947saxman1947almost 3 years ago

I think that after the first swat on my butt, I would be kicking and throwing elbows and threatening to call 911.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

She has no respect her husband. Any woman who is really into her man will give him anything he wants in the bedroom. It's why cheating wives give it all up for Chad, but deny the husband they settled with. The fact she set him up to be assaulted is solid grounds for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I give a much better massage when I'm unencumbered, so I'm taking my clothes off." Please, that's a feeble adolescent notion. I wonder if you could do better...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

?!?

No anal fixation ideas anymore? This one was redundant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why does there have to be so much lying? Just talk to each other honestly. Id get the hell out of that relationship as fast as i could. The story is well written, moves well and not a lot of wasted information. not a favorite of mine but you write well and I thank you for the story, Donna

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

Yes, cheating is cheating. Sigrid should be sued for rape. She would have ruined a bunch of marriages by doing sex massages and not letting the receiver make the choice of it happening.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

One huge mistake: all Valkyries named Sigrid have blonde pubic hair!

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 3 years ago
5 Stars

-26thNC Approved

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 3 years ago

That ending made no sense.

I think you dropped an important paragraph or two or maybe a whole page that explains how giving him her ass would quash anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago

Nothing better to ruin a weekend than a new edrider story. You hope and hope he'll never post again, but he is like genital herpes, he always comes back.

One star for your latest femme assault on a male trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm not sure what I read and I really have no desire to read it again to try and comprehend what was going on.

Sorry but this is not for me at all.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 3 years ago

It's amazing. People who don't like the stories from a certain author will wait for their stories to appear, read them in a mounting sense of high dudgeon and then 1 bomb them.

People! Stop letting them get in your head! Don't like their stories? Don't read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is pure crap. I won’t waste my time on another one of his stories.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

It strikes me again and again when I read one of your stories that you are completely away from reality with your plots. In this story, not only would the masseuse go sued, but she would certainly go to jail for assault and lose her license. Even if your content is sometimes very funny, these "impossibilities" cannot be overlooked. It's a shame, because otherwise some of your stories could be superb. I also notice that you often place your stories under LW, but in terms of content, loving, loyal, respectful and caring partners almost never appear. Then why not in "fetish" or non con? Or does what you write have something to do with "love" in your opinion?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How can you even imagine that dialog? What man is going to sit thru a spanking by a stranger? This was a dumb story bordering on stupid

49greg49gregalmost 3 years ago

This is a good one. Liked the bit at the end - where the wife was sounding like she was all in on tearing up hubby's ass, all in an effort to get him to quit bugging her about anal - if she didn't want it he should just let it go.

.

Makes me wonder if the wife getting the spanking and 'happy ending', really happened - could be that she paid the masseuse extra to do that to hubby, the whole thing a plot to get hubby to quit bugging her about something she didn't like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! for that I will give you minus 5 stars if I could so I give you -*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If it's 26thCucknut approved you know it's sucks and isn't worth reading.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good old Ed, back to his usual garbage. The mere fact that my bitch approved it speaks to it’s worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, edrider73, but had to give it a 2. Really didn't see much point to this. Though "Lying Ass" was pretty funny.

RB8BY3WIDERB8BY3WIDEalmost 3 years ago

That wouldn't stop me. She can beat my ass bloody and I will fuck that ass so hard she would never be constipated. Dump a cream pie up there so far it would take a week to come out.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

So?!

The cheating?

Where is it?!

I don't get the story...

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

That was different. i gave you 4 stars. Jinx still cheated by allowing Sigrid to masturbate her. Ethan is not going to get anal if she was serious about tearing up his ass first. jinx is pretty nuts. You made no mention if they were kinky or adventurous before all this.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 3 years ago

While I enjoy power exchange games, they must be consensual. If Ethan really couldn't dislodge Sigrid (?), then it was assault. Considering their willingness and desire to cause pain without any previous agreement, Ethan should kick the chick to the curb and never see the trainer again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beyond stupid. You continue to be more impressed with your writing abilities than I am (and apparently many others), but as you imply in your interview, what do we know? or matter? Take a loving relationship, ostensibly anchored by mutual respect, trust and love (before Jill/Jinx saw Sigrid) and substitute lust, a domination fetish, deception, and betrayal. Or maybe the wife was always a self-absorbed slut. If this reflects your world view I would suggest consultation with a MH professional. alas, pearls before swine.

GhostdogginGhostdogginalmost 3 years ago

Hindsight,

She didnt want to do anal that's why she said she had to paddle his ass first cause she knows he wont want his ass paddled

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsalmost 3 years ago

Well, I knew it was you when the first salvo set up an abuse scenario. Not as horrendous as some of your efforts but the elements are all there. Your need to pursue this mystifies me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think he needs to kick the whore to the curb and find some one that does not want to ruin his ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, such an original title!

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

well that was weird and seemed childish. kind of feels like a 19 year old wrote this. idk just weird. tbh not my type of story that Cheating title got me lol

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
This bitch is crazy

Grab your keys and RUN

You cannot trust her at all

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

You win the first bigly nope of the day.

You write very well, your story on the other hand didnt match your skill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At least they're only fucking each other. I guess if it works for them who cares?

Thanks for the effort.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Manipulative cow. He should keep on walking. There would only be pin and heartbreak in his future dealing with those two evil women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The stupid shit steadily gets worse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When he left, he should have taken his keys, a filled suitcase, and what’s left of his dignity. She went too far with what she had Sigrid do. He just needs to go far, far away from that crazy bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting and novel. Please keep writing!

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was a pretty clever story done at least partly tongue in cheek. Kind of a take on aversion therapy, where the consequences of an action are worse than the thrill.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Edrider, Literotica's resident master of gothic horror - well written stories that are bizarre, silly, unrealistic, and slightly nauseating. There is something mesmerizing about them, like a dirty little pleasure. I read them all, saying, "No way," to myself the entire story. The only thing I don't understand is why they aren't posted in either the anal or erotic horror category. Maybe because fewer people read those? Anyway, keep up the good work, Edrider. I'll read every story you write, wishing I hadn't.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

A well written crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awful story 1 star.

KoxokKoxokalmost 3 years ago

She wants to work on her MSW degree? He should set her free to spend as much time as she wants - far away from him. I don’t care how nice her ass like if she is a manipulative bitch.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Weird entertaining well written story. Thanks for sharing.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Not your best offering. Why would a guy put up with any of that crap? Sigrid would have found herself dumped on her ass then told to pack and leave after he forced a confession from her as to what she’d done with the wife.

As to the wife offering to trade her ass for his, well that’s his choice. Obviously she doesn’t want to do annal and he should respect that.

JackallsJackallsalmost 3 years ago

Well written same old, same old!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeahh mind of.. odd? Like it's a pretty toxic marriage tbh.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@lujon2019

"just becuase the person his wife fucked didnt have a cock, it doesnt make him any less of a cuck for accepting it"

You sure know a lot about cucks and cuckolding. Things that make you go "hmmm".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good hot story. And sorry but a happy ending from a masseuse on a woman is not notable. If you think it is, grow up. Honestly, if my wife got fingered to orgasm by a man or a woman and I found out my feeling would be good for her as long as it doesn't ever go any further. It's that last point that is the rub, so to speak. But if it remained just the ending to a great massage hand and fingers only, who the fuck cares? (And I'm not a cuck; the thought of my wife fucking another man enrages me and sickens me but I trust her so yeah, she could get fingered to orgasm and I don't think she'd fuck the masseur).

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
wtf

just letting another person other than your husband or wife anywhere close to your privates is the very definition of cheating. he should have left as soon as she offered the happy ending, and especially when his "wife" said she got happy endings. just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly horrid, what an evil woman, beating her husband's ass before she will let him bugger her, he should man up, beat her ass, bugger her, and then spend the rest of their married life not daring to fall asleep in case he wakes up trussed up like a Xmas turkey, with her beating his ass raw in revenge.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Another strange tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

DIVORCE

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

a bunch of closeted people does not a good story make.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awful

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So . . . the whole purpose of the story was how to avoid having her husband ever ask for anal? Think you need the final part of the story where, hubby finds out the MSW degree is not worth the price, divorces Jinx and find a real loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He's nothing but a sissy wimp bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous