Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it happened Fiona's mother didn't stay long, she only needed to borrow a power hose. Amanda had met her before and liked the sixty something year old, very elegant woman who even at that age still turned heads. They had a cup of tea on the terrace and then she was off.

The girls cleared up the patio table and Amanda followed Fiona into the kitchen. Her eyes watched in admiration the way her friend's superb bum wiggled and swayed in the small bikini bottom. Fiona had slipped on a white, sleeveless vest, similar to those worn by athletes. It was thin and tight with narrow straps. It did little to hide the shape, colour and fullness of her nipples and Amanda immediately wondered what Fi's mum must have thought, although she had shown no surprise.

Amanda had tied the beach wrap around her body above her boobs, although it had slipped a little and her cleavage was on show.

"What shall we do for dinner?" Fiona asked.

"I don't mind, but I don't feel like going out, maybe barbecue something," Amanda replied as they walked back outside.

"Good idea, I have some steaks, that and salad?"

"Smashing, shall I get the steaks out the freezer?"

"Yes that'll be great, perhaps a swim and some more sun first," Fion said walking to the edge of the pool and diving in, still wearing the vest.

In the kitchen, Amanda leaned against the work surface and closed her eyes as she collected her thoughts. The last two days had been strange. The phone call with David, her reactions to that and hearing Fiona down the phone, the conversation they'd had about finding the noises the other made and the way Fiona had looked at her as she lay beside her topless. She couldn't understand what was going on or what was happening to her.

After removing the ribeyes from the freezer she walked back to the pool.

Fiona was lying on her back on the sun bed. Amanda lay beside her and again undid the clasp on the back of the bra of her bikini and dropped it on the ground beside her, but a little to the rear. Fiona turned on her side to look at Amanda, ostensibly to enquire what she was up to during the current week, but really to look at her friend's body. The way her squashed breasts poked out from her sides against the bed was shiveringly exciting. Fiona was getting excited and very warm.

"I think I'll have a swim?" she said getting up and sliding into the pool still wearing the vest

Amanda watched Fiona cutting elegantly and effortlessly through the water for several lengths of the pool. She came up to the side and rested her arms on the edge of the pool.

"You coming in Mands?" She asked staring at her friend as she stood up straight in the waist high water.

The water had made the singlet pretty much transparent. Although she had seen them before, Fiona's nipples looked to Amanda to be so erotic peering out from the see through cotton of her top.

Although Fiona was aware that her nipples would be on show and that Amanda was staring at them, she wasn't doing that as a conscious come on to her friend to see if she was interested in any girl fun. It had of course crossed her mind, several times in fact. The last one being when her she had taken the call from her mum and Amanda had raised up from the sun bed so that her gorgeous boobs had dangled down so invitingly, but she wasn't one to push herself in situations like that.

"It looks good," Amanda stuttered her eyes seeing little other than Fiona's breasts and nipples. They stared at each other for a moment or two before Amanda said.

"Mmmmm, I think I will."

She reached to her side for her bikini top, but it had slid further behind her, she couldn't reach it. She started getting up and realised that would completely expose her bare breasts to Fiona who was standing in the pool no more than six feet from where she was lying. She was torn. Ok, Fiona had seen them before when they had sunbathed, but that, Amanda's mixed up mind was thinking, was before. Before what, she asked herself as she wondered what to do? Before we became so close, she answered her own question. Fiona saw what was happening and realised Amanda's problem and dilemma.

"There's only you and me Mands, you don't really need that," she said quietly.

Amanda wasn't sure she had heard Fiona properly and if she had whether she was up for topless swimming, lovely though she knew it was from previous swims with her ex. She thought for a moment her gaze being held my Fiona who felt on tenterhooks.

Amanda easing herself up from the sun bed, her full breasts wobbling and swaying as she exposed her voluptuous figure in the tiny bikini and stood on the side looking down at Fiona, was one of the most erotic sights she had ever witnessed.

Amanda saw Fiona staring at her and recognised the look. It was one that all women and particularly full breasted ones, receive now and then. It was a look of lust and want. That disturbed her. Not upset or worried her, but it did make her wonder what was happening to her and if she was 'reading' her friend's look accurately. She decided not to tempt fate.

"Actually, I think I'll forget the swim Fi, it's getting a little chilly."

"Yes I can see that," the other woman said without thinking.

Amanda, of course, knew what she meant. Feeling embarrassed, yet excited at the reference to her obviously hardened nipples, she turned away.

"Sorry," she muttered for some inexplicable reason as Fiona climbed out of the pool.

Amanda bent down and picked up her bra, her boobs again dangling and swaying in a way that caught Fiona's eye, but then breasts like Amanda's with her bent over would have attracted anyone's eye. Picking up her wrap as well, Amanda didn't bother putting the bra on, but instead pulled the thin, white, voile round her, tucking one end inside the other just above her breasts.

"Hand me a towel, luv?" Fiona asked from behind Amanda.

Amanda picked up a towel, turned and went to hand it to Fiona, but stopped when she her friend pulling the vest over her head. Just as Fiona had witnessed a hugely erotic sight when Amanda had stood topless above her on the side of the pool, so she now experienced a similar feeling when Fiona removed the vest and stood just a few feet away from her naked from the waist upwards.

"Thanks," Fiona said taking the towel and wrapping it round her.

Amanda replied. "Yes, I can see it's cold as well?"

It was a strange, quite incongruous, unique and highly erotic experience to be standing by the pool, both only partially dressed as they looked at each other's nipples.

"Oh Fiona what's happening to us?" Amanda blurted out.

"I don't know, well I do, but I don't know why," Fiona replied closing the gap between them and holding her friend's hand. "Come on let's go inside and have a drink or a cup of tea and talk about it."

*

Sitting at the kitchen table drinking firstly cups of Earl Grey and then red wine, they were both reminded of the time in Amanda's house, which she was now renting out for two thousand pounds a month, when Fiona had confronted her about shagging David.

They had talked at length about the way he had been lying to both of them. How he'd cheated on them just as he had on his previous wife and live in lover.

"Such bastards aren't they?" They both agreed.

"But he is a special bastard isn't he, I wonder if we could ever stop him cheating?" Fiona pondered.

"We?"

"Er yes why not?" Fiona said.

And from that they developed the idea of them living as trio. They talked about every angle of it and couldn't really find a major fault. They even started to believe they could stop him cheating.

"That has to be a firm rule," Amanda suggested.

"What does?"

"Nothing must be done behind the other's back."

"How do you mean?"

"Neither of us should have any form of sex without the others knowing."

"Absolutely."

"So what do you think is happening and why?" Amanda asked the second glass of red wine doing the trick and lowering both girl's inhibitions. She looked at Fiona across the table wrapped in the large, dark blue beach towel.

Fiona knew she had to be careful. Although she thought that Amanda probably was feeling the same bisexual stirrings as she was, she couldn't be sure. Several girls she'd known when she was an active actress and model had recounted stories during boozy girly evenings of making mistakes, often, funnily enough with close friends or sister-in-laws.

"Not sure," she said, sitting on the fence as she added. "What do you think Mands and er, um feel?"

It was now the chestnut coloured haired woman's turn to be on the spot, the ball was back in her court. Mandy took a swig, probably too large a one on the strong Rioja that David preferred, and lit a Marlboro red, the off licence in the village having run out of Lights. Those actions gave her time to think of her response. To decide just what she should say, what she should admit and what she should own up to.

Although she had never been in such a sexual predicament, Amanda was used to conducting delicately balanced meetings and negotiations. Instinctively she drew on those experiences and decided to be open and to the point.

"I don't know why Fiona, but I feel odd when I am with you."

"Odd?" the blonde asked reaching across the table to pick up the cigarettes. Amanda saw that and picked them up to hand them to her. Their hands touched, Amanda's fingers on Fiona's palm the back of that hand against the table. They stayed like that as Amanda, after averting her gaze from Fiona's and instead looking at their touching hands, whispered.

"Odd Fiona in the way that...." She paused and smiling went on. "I wasn't chilly out there you know."

Fiona was puzzled for a moment wondering just what the hell Amanda was talking about, but then got it. She smiled.

"So it wasn't a chill that gave you that reaction?"

"No," Amanda said softly "Was it you?"

"No it wasn't for me either," Fiona admitted as the packet of cigarettes slipped and they held hands firmly.

They simply sat still for a while their hands intertwined as their minds took in what the other was saying.

"So you feel the same as me?" Amanda said, looking away from Fiona, embarrassed to look her in the eye.

"Yes Amanda, I do. It was excitement that did that to me."

"Oh God, what's happened to us? How can sex so have overtaken us?" She asked.

"I don't know it's just this three way thing I think. My mind is never far from thinking about it."

Amanda thought about that for a moment, before saying. "Yes that is true." She felt Fiona's finger rubbing the inside of her wrist in little circles and realized she was doing the same. It felt nice. "Whenever David is around I am thinking of sex with him, if you know what I mean," she went on

"Yes I do, I'm the same."

They looked at each other and stared straight into the other's eyes.

"Every night I am either looking forward to having sex with him or feeling screwed up because he's going to be with you," Amanda said.

"Yes exactly, but then Mands, when I'm in bed and hear you and him I get so excited."

"I'm the same, it seems as if I'm aroused nearly all the time, even when I am at work I'm thinking of sex and David and you and I get excited."

She felt Fiona's hand gripping her wrist slightly more tightly.

"Are you now Mandy?" Fiona said very huskily.

"Yes, yes I am."

Fiona got up, walked round the table and stood beside Amanda, she was still holding her hand. Amanda looked up and slowly stood up. They faced each other, they were both breathing deeply, Amanda's full breasts moving up and down.

"What do we do?" Amanda asked.

Fiona ran her hand up Mandy's arm. "What would you like to do?"

"I just don't know?" Amanda whispered, totally torn between all of her sexual upbringing and the tormented sexuality feelings now roaring through her.

With no real thought or planning by either girl they, naturally it seemed to each of them, fell into the other's arms. Sliding their arms round each other, they stood cuddling for a few moments. The feel of Amanda's large, luscious breasts sending huge thrills through Fiona, Fiona's nipples on Amanda's boobs exciting her even more. The taller blonde stroked the long, lustrous curls of chestnut coloured hair that was rubbing against her face. It felt lovely to both of them.

"Do you Fiona?"

"I'm not sure," Amanda replied enjoying the sensations of being held and caressed by her friend. "Have you Fiona?"

"Have I what?"

"You know."

"I don't Mands, tell me."

"Have you er, oh shit what am I saying?"

Fiona felt unusually in control and bold.

"Are you asking whether I have been with a girl, Mands."

The enormity of what she was asking shocked Amanda, just as Fiona's almost casual "Yes, yes I have, have you?" Did.

"No never," Amanda replied a shiver going through at the thought of her friend with another woman.

Fiona didn't reply for a moment as she ran her fingers lightly across Amanda's bare back and revelled in the feeling of the soft breasts squashed against her chest. Her fingers slid a little way into the folds of the wrap at the back as she whispered.

"Would you like to Mandy?" And pulled her friend's face so they were looking at each other.

The words crashed into Amanda's sex ravaged mind, they were the most erotic she had ever heard. She stared into Fiona's eyes looking for a sign or something, but in truth she had no idea what she was looking for. What she did see, however, was her friend's piercing blue eyes and full red lips as they moved towards her. Just as they were about to close the gap between them completely, Amanda breathed.

"Yes."

*

"God I have missed you two," David said putting an arm round each of them and pulling them both to him.

He'd just arrived home from Heathrow by cab and they had rushed to meet him in the large, pea shingle covered driveway. He hadn't even paid the driver who was getting the luggage from the boot of the car as he David kissed and cuddled both women, the driver looking on in curious amazement.

They went inside and he kissed both of them again, this time each kiss being longer and more passionate.

"Good trip?" Amanda asked as David and Fiona broke their kiss and he moved his face towards hers, making Amanda tremble with desire as she realised just how much she had missed him.

"Great businesswise, but terrible with missing the pair of you."

"Well missing sex on the plate every night with two different women's must be tough, darling," Fiona chipped in.

"It certainly is," he replied stroking each girl's bum as they stood in a huddle in the square hallway. "I so want both of you."

Looking across his chest the two girls caught each other's eyes. They had chatted about who would have David first when he returned.

"After all," Fiona had said, "He did have both of us the night before he left."

"So," Mandy smiled "Are you saying he should have us both on his first night back?"

"How about afternoon?" Fiona had replied stroking her friend's bare arm

"I'm sure that can be arranged aren't you Mands?" Fiona said as they both looked at David.

"Absolutely, come on darling, come upstairs with both of us."

In the bedroom they both kissed him again and as Fiona undid his belt and zip, Amanda unbuttoned his shirt. As they were stripping him completely, with the girls oooing and ahhing at his full erection he said. "What's going on?"

"Just lie on the bed and watch," Fiona said, pulling the thin, vee necked sweater over her head. As was the norm now she was not wearing a bra, although that didn't register with her husband.

David did as he was told. "Jesus Fi, you ok with this?" He asked glancing at Mandy who had slipped her jeans off and was standing there in her tee and thong.

"Oh yes David very ok," she replied slipping the denim micro skirt down her long, tanned legs and stepping out of it.

They both watched as Amanda pulled the tee over head, quickly reached behind her, unclasped the bra and bared her breasts. They moved towards either sides of the bed in just their thongs.

David didn't know where to look or what to do. Several times he had asked both of them separately if they would like to try a threesome, but neither had seemed willing or had shown any enthusiasm for it so he gave up. Two girls in different beds is so much better than just one in one he had reconciled as he watched his mistress and his wife remove their thongs and climb onto the bed either side of him.

They snuggled up to him and he alternated deep, tongue searching kisses with them as their hands roamed over his body. He lost the sense of who was doing what to him for most of the time his eyes were closed and he was kissing. But he felt his chest being stroked, his small manboobs being cupped, his nipples pinched and licked, chewed and bitten and his stomach caressed. He felt fingers flittering up and down his achingly hard erection, hands cupping his balls and palms wrapped his cock pumping it.

As the girls did that so their hands touched, they felt each other's fingers and they softly caressed each other's wrists. Looking up from kissing David or from sucking his nipple, their eyes locked and they smiled knowingly. Both of them thought of going down on him and sucking him, but were a reticent to do so in front of the other.

David was, of course, loving what they were doing. He simply adored his two women making love to him simultaneously, but now he badly needed to cum, he had to have full sex, he needed to fuck one of them, but how could he disappoint the other, he wondered?

They solved it for him. Wordlessly, Fiona straddled him and reached down and taking his cock she placed it against the lips of her pussy.

"Come on Mands," she whispered nodding towards David's head. Amanda immediately knew what she meant, as did David. With her legs wide open she knelt across David's face, her warm, wet, throbbing pussy just a few centimetres from his mouth; it was something she and he had done frequently. He grabbed her fulsome arse and pulled it towards him just at the same time as his wife let herself slide downwards filling her sexual innards with his full, rampant erection.

As both were being thoroughly 'serviced' by David they were staring at each other. Their slightly glazed were eyes boring into the other and roaming up and down the naked, female body just a short distance away from their own. Fiona watched mesmerised as her friend's gorgeously shaped, full breasts bounced up and down as she moved and Amanda stared, as if transfixed by seeing David's thick cock being devoured by Fiona's pussy lips.

Unbeknown to their husband and lover, for his view was restricted by Amanda's body, they reached out and held hands. Fiona badly wanted to hold Amanda's breasts and both wanted to kiss, but it was not time for those actions -- yet.

And then, as his wife fucked him and he tongue fucked his mistress the three of them roared towards a mutual orgasm.

"Yes, I rather think we should, don't you Mands?" Fiona said as they three of them sat round the pool after an early, light dinner that evening.

David had asked if the 'three in a bed thing' was to become more frequent "Or," he added looking from one to other "Perhaps permanent?"

Whilst both of them were at work the next day, Fiona with help from the guy that came in and did odd jobs, moved the furniture around. She turned Amanda's room into a dressing room that both girls could share and brought the double bed from that room into hers and positioned it alongside the other one creating one huge, much larger than King sized bed.

"That will do nicely" she said to Ted who she knew must have been wondering what the hell was going. She didn't explain, but thought 'Until the new king size turns up next week.

That night David fucked them both.