Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What lying on top of Fiona?"

"Yes that and the way we had sex."

"Yes it was good," Fiona said her hand slipping down David's body and stroking his pubic hair.

"And you Mands, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes of course," she replied nibbling David's nipple.

"Everything that happened?" He asked.

She looked at him and then glanced at Fiona, the meaning of his question quite obvious.

"Yes David I enjoyed everything," she said softly as she found his erect cock; Fiona's hand was already there.

"I loved it," he muttered pulling Amanda on top of him his erection slipping between her legs together with Fiona's hand. He kissed his wife who was holding his cock. She sat up and manoeuvred it towards her friend's pussy. Amanda's legs were wide open where she was straddling David's upper legs. Her lips seemed to be gazing at Fiona. She stroked her fingertip right round them and then pushed her husband's erection into her friend's waiting cunt.

"Go on David fuck her."

He didn't last long, but then not many men probably would in such a situation. Amanda rolled off David and laid alongside Fiona.

"That was beautiful," the blonde said quietly as she brushed some of Amanda's unruly, chestnut locks away from her face.

Deep down they both knew it was time. Instinct told them the opportunity had arrived. Their fine tuned female intuitions advised them that they were about to start their journey of bisexual discovery.

*

It was not too long, but it was a progressively intimate journey

That night they kissed in front of David, cuddled each other and squashed their bodies together. A few days later, Fiona caressed Amanda's breasts as she lay beside her; she was on all fours being screwed by David. That same evening after David had cum in his wife, they kissed again and they each caressed the other's breasts in front of him. That revived him so that later he made love to Amanda as Fiona watched and the girls held hands and stroked each other.

That became their 'act.'

David would have sex with one of them and then they would 'put on a show' for him. Usually, but not always, that would get him hard again and then he'd have sex with the other.

Although the girls never talked about it, mainly because they were so rarely alone together, they started to hurry things with David. After getting into bed, or sometimes on the sofa downstairs, one or both of them together would start caressing his cock and pumping it or, alternatively licking and sucking it and his balls quite soon after they started. They would then, consciously or unconsciously, get him to have sex with one of them very quickly. That then gave them the opportunity to indulge their desires for each and the time to sample new delights.

With David sitting up on the new King sized bed leaning back against the wrought iron headboard that Fiona had chosen because of the struts, which made excellent tying up points, something that they hadn't yet got round to, the two girls slid into each other's arms. They kissed, they used their tongues and they each caressed the other's breasts. They pinched and pulled the nipples, pressing the coral pink roundness of Amanda's against the dark, almost brown hard protuberances of Fiona's. Then Fiona sucked Amanda's nipple into her mouth. Her friend's body shuddered and Amanda gasped with the amazing surge of pleasure that went through her. Sucking on her left nipple like a baby, Fiona stroked and squeezed Amanda's other breast. For the first time since she was a teenager, Amanda had a breast induced orgasm.

She was becoming attuned to lesbian practices. She now realised that it was like using recreational drugs. Not always, but often the taker needs more and more and sometimes it leads to stronger doses and indulgence.

She returned the breast sucking that very evening and on the next she experienced Fiona's fingers on her lips. She was finger fucked to an orgasm that night, but unlike a boob induced climax, that was something she'd experienced many times.

Most nights now they hurried David even more for they were impatient to get to each other. Being fucked by him was becoming a pain, although his presence reduced the 'guilt' they felt. Having sex with their husband and lover was now a chore, something they had to endure so they could get the pleasure from each other.

And the pleasure came from many experiences and just seemed to get greater and greater the more they made love.

"Ok Mands," Fiona whispered her face resting on her lover's tummy her mouth close to the tawny landing strip of Amanda's pubes and her other hand on her thigh. She licked Amanda's pubes close to, but not quite on the folds covering her clit. She pushed on her friend's thighs encouraging them open.

David was on tenterhooks looking on, although after having had sex with both of them, he had little more to offer in that direction.

It had to happen, it was a natural extension of their lovemaking, it was, they all knew, the ultimate of lesbian lovemaking.

"Yes Fiona," Amanda whispered her fingers slipping into her lover's blonde hair as it moved. Leaning over Amanda's hip and right leg and holding both of her opened thighs, Fiona slid her tongue downwards and into the very start of Amanda's slit. Wiggling it, she opened the folds guarding her lover's most intimate place and pressed the tip of her tongue right on her friend and lover's clit. The sensations for Amanda were immediate and powerful. She arched her back, she gasped and grunted, her whole body shuddered and she grabbed Fiona's head forcing it closer to her and the pleasure giving tongue deeper into the hood covering her clit. Fiona was overjoyed with Amanda's reaction. She hesitated no longer. Burying her face between Mandy's lewdly spreaded thighs, she pressed her finger on that piece of gristle that gives such sexual pleasure, lowered her head and shoved her tongue right up Amanda's cunt.

*

Fiona was the sexual predator and leader in their lesbian lovemaking. Whereas with David she tended to be submissive and Amanda more dominant, when the three of them were together those roles were reversed. Fiona started things, she pushed the boundaries and she made love to Amanda not vice versa.

Amanda suffered a lot of guilt and concerns over her outpouring of bisexual or even lesbian tendencies. She was becoming seriously worried about her sexuality. David had now become a figure of distaste to her. She hated his harshness, his hairy legs and bristly beard. She was starting to resent the way he made love. It was quick and almost rough. He rushed her, being more concerned, or so it seemed, with his own pleasure than with hers. And being penetrated by him, having him invade her and push his cock deep inside her was starting to repel her and not thrill and excite her as it once had.

When alone she thought a lot. Putting everything together, she was becoming very worried that she was actually becoming a full on lesbian. She had to know, she had to find out.

It was such a long time since she had done anything like this. It had been ages since she had 'pulled' a guy as she had Adam.

They were on a training course and knew each other slightly, having once worked in the same ad agency. They were staying at the same hotel as were a few other delegates, but most were at a cheaper place so they could pocket the difference on their per diems.

"Would you like to join me for dinner?" He had asked her.

They had got on well, had a nice meal and drank too much wine. She was wearing a purple, halter neck, sleeveless top and a black silky skirt with high heels and black tights. Adam was wearing a white, Ralph Lauren shirt and black, linen trousers. It was after ten and they had finished the meal. It was then that she made her mind up. Leaning forward, knowing the halter neck would gape and he would get a good view of her cleavage and some of her boobs, she looked right into his yes as she placed her fingertips on the back of his hand.

"It's been a nice evening Adam thank you, I have enjoyed myself."

She watched his gaze leave her breasts and travel upwards to meet her eyes. He turned his hand and gripped her fingers. She didn't pull them away.

"Does it have to end now?"

"I have to get to bed," she smiled.

"Exactly, that's just what I meant," he smiled.

"I'm not sure that's too good an idea?" Amanda smiled back.

Sliding his hand up her bare arm almost to her shoulder he said quietly. "I think it's a marvellous idea."

"Well yes I guess you would, but then you don't have a reputation to maintain as I do."

"How do you mean?"

"Well there's a table over there who all know me and there's several people in the bar who would be very interested in seeing us walk out together."

"It's almost the same for me, after all I am married."

"Yes I was aware of that."

"Look, Mandy," he said running his gaze from her eyes down to her chest then back up again as she felt his knee touching hers under the table. It was a long time since she had played footsie and it felt nice, so she didn't move. "Let's just have a nightcap in one of our rooms and see what happens shall we?"

"A nightcap, if we wanted that we could have that in the bar couldn't we?"

"True" he smiled running one of his fingertips in little circles on her wrist as he rubbed her calf muscle with his leg. "So for respectability what shall we call me visiting your room?"

Laughing at his cheek she said. "So it's my mini bar that gets hit is it?"

"Tell me your room number and I'll order champagne."

"Ok eight forty two and give me a good fifteen minutes," she said standing up and saying probably unnecessarily loudly "Good night Adam."

She wasn't sure whether she should undress at all. Perhaps completely or maybe just down to her bra and panties. Maybe the etiquette for such one night stands was for her to be in bed naked, but then how could she open the door? And what if the champagne turned up before Adam? In the end she decided to remove her tights, have a quick wash, change her panties and slip into the fluffy white robe the hotel supplied and offered her to purchase for forty pounds.

As luck would have it, Adam arrived just moments before the champagne. The young waiter must have known what was going on, for she was in the robe and Adam was fully dressed, but then he was probably used to it. He did, though sneak a few sly glances at Amanda's boobs and legs.

It had been ages since Amanda had done a one night stand, but it was a little like riding a bike, you never really forget and the process hadn't changed much. A couple of glasses of champagne as they talked, sitting next to each other on the bed, his arm round her, the kissing period and then his hands inside her clothing, the fluffy dressing gown. He pulled it apart so he could see and get at her breasts. She undid his shirt and between them they struggled his trousers off. Lots of stroking, rubbing and caressing before her bra came off and he sucked and chewed her nipples as his hands slid up her legs and onto her panty covered, damp pussy lips. She got his nicely hard cock out from his boxers, which he pushed down as she removed her panties. Considerately remembering to wear a condom he then fucked her twice in just over and hour.

As he left her room the next morning she was so pleased to be able to say honestly.

"Yes Adam, I enjoyed it as well."

*

"So how long's that been going on?" Amanda asked as she walked into the house behind Fiona.

"Don't know what you mean," Fiona smiled leading the way into the kitchen. "Like a drink, tea, wine?"

"I would actually like a glass of wine, I feel bushed. I was almost at my meeting at Ford in Brentwood having sweated my way out to Stratford on the tube before I heard it was cancelled, the rude ignorant bastards."

"Poor you," Fiona said handing Amanda the wine.

"So come on how long you been cheating on us?" She asked, her eye taking in the thin, mid-thigh length, white silk dressing, which appeared to be all the blonde was wearing.

Amanda had expected to be home late as the meetings with her client, the Ford Motor Company, tended to go on for ever, no wonder they loose a bloody fortune on their cars she often thought. David had also explained that he was entertaining clients that evening so he wouldn't be home until very late and maybe not at all.

"If he get's lucky with a bimbo at the casino he means," Fiona had whispered after he had told them about his entertaining.

"Do you think he's still at it?"

"Yes, for sure," Fiona said going to explain how when he had returned from the US trip that a pair of boxers and a shirt were missing and that recently she'd smelt perfume on one of his jackets. "Once a cheat always a cheat I suppose," she'd added making Amanda feel guilty at what she had done with Adam, which she had repeated a couple of times. In her mind she knew that rather invalidated her claimed, experimental reason for sleeping with him the first time. It had, though, illustrated to her most clearly that she had certainly not 'turned lesbian!

Amanda had decided not to go back to her office in Covent Garden and had, instead, stayed on the Central Line and taken a cab from Loughton station getting to the house mid afternoon. She was surprised to see a car, a white Audi TT in the large, pea shingle covered parking area in front of the house and even more surprised to see a guy kissing Fiona at the front door as she walked across the shingle. As she got closer she could see that he had his hand inside the short robe that Fiona was wearing.

"He's just someone I know," Fiona replied.

"Well I assumed that," Amanda said undoing the rather tight, she'd put on a little weight recently, dark red power suit and sitting on a chair the tight skirt riding up her legs.

"Tell you the truth Amanda, I need the reassurance now and then that men still find me attractive and desirable."

"You silly," Amanda said standing up her full breasts spilling out of the undersized bra in the opened jacket. "Everyone finds you attractive," she went on taking Fiona into her arms "And I and David find you most desirable as well as most men and many women do."

She kissed her friend. Not a deep, lip squirming and tongue plunging kiss, but nevertheless still one that indicated her affection and desire. Since having sex with Adam on those two occasions she had felt much more comfortable and had experienced less guilt with Fiona. Kissing her and caressing her breasts and nipples now came much easier to Amanda although she still hadn't had the courage to orally fuck Fiona with her mouth and tongue.

"Sorry babe," Fiona whispered squirming against Amanda's breasts. That felt good to both of them and Amanda pushed back against her with both her boobs and her stomach, their pubic mounds squashed gently together. Amanda's hands slid down Fiona's slender back the silk feeling so luxurious and sexy, particularly when she gripped the blonde's buttocks through it.

"Mmmm," Fiona sighed. "I know you and David do, but I have to have more than that?" She responded between giving and receiving little kisses on her lips, cheek, chin and neck as her hands also found a pair of buttocks on Amanda's fuller arse. She squeezed it making their crutches squirm harder against each other.

"What more sex?"

"No not necessarily, but more assurance, I feel so unattractive so much of the time." She went on caressing Amanda's bum with one hand as the other slid down and found the back of her friend's nylon covered legs

"Why do you need that?"

"I'm not built like you darling, I've got no tits, like these," she said cupping Amana's left boob. "I'm flat chested, I don't have curves like you and other girls."

"But you are so slim and lovely, you're beautiful and I adore your boobs," Amanda continued trying to reassure her friend. She slipped her hand inside the gaping lapels of the silk robe, cupped one of Fiona's small mounds and pinched the dark nipple. Fiona audibly gasped.

"Oh yes Mands," she groaned her hand, involuntarily, almost, sliding up the back of Amanda's legs taking the skirt with it.

The kissing had now become more urgent and passionate. Fiona's robe was completely open all the way down the front, one of Amanda's tits was out of its cup and her skirt was bunched round her thighs. That annoyed her. She hated her clothes, especially hideously expensive ones such as this Hermes suit, being creased and crumpled.

"Hold on," she said pulling away and standing a few feet from Fiona. She undid the three hooks and eyes on the back of the skirt and slid the zip down. Pushing the skirt down she stepped out of it and hung it neatly over a chair. She also removed the jacet and that joined the skirt on the chair.

"Oh my God Mands, who were you hoping to be undressed by?" Fiona gasped looking at her friend in the black bra and thong and long, lacy topped black stockings. As it happened she wasn't too far from the truth, for Adam had been scheduled to attend the meeting at Ford.

"Just you darling," she smiled as they again kissed. "Undo my bra," she whispered.

Amanda felt more comfortable alone with Fiona than either, she had imagined she would or, she felt when David was there whose presence, she was recently finding, was recently to be inhibiting rather than encouraging her.

Fiona did as she was asked. "Now take it off," Amanda ordered feeling powerful and in charge as a plan unfolded in her mind. They kissed again, Amanda's breasts pressing against Fiona's through the cool, smooth silk. "Take your robe off Fi."

"Oh Mands, what are we doing?"

Smiling Amanda replied "If you need to ask that lovey, you aren't the woman I thought you were."

"You know what I mean silly," Fiona said her fingers stroking the slim patch of skin just above the lacy stocking tops.

"Yes I do Fiona, we are cheating on David."

"Yes, but should we?"

"Of course everyone does, we all have. He did on you and me before we all got together, you had on him and I did on you really, after all we were friends when David was screwing me."

"True."

"And you know he is on us just as you have."

"But what about you?"

"I have too, a couple of times with the same guy. I had to I was finding David annoying me and I began to worry that I had become lesbian."

"So having sex with another guy assured you that you weren't?"

"Yes, but it also told me I adore sex with you as much as I do with men, so now you sexy little bitch, get that fucking robe off."

Amanda held the naked Fiona at arms length, her hands holding the slim blonde's shoulders.

"You really are so silly darling, you are absolutely gorgeous and I desire you utterly."

She took Fiona into her arms and kissed her deeply. She rubbed her hands all over her bum, pinching and squeezing the delectably rounded yet pert twin mounds of flesh that men so leered at.

"I so want to make love to you Fiona," she murmured pushing her friend backwards until the back of her legs lust beneath her bum were squashed against the kitchen table.

"Oh yes Mands, yes," Fiona moaned clearly putting to one side her reservations. Amanda pushed her further back.

"Sit on the table," she whispered.

Fiona did as she was told.

"Lean back, support yourself with your hands behind you."

Fiona obeyed.

"Open your legs."

Fiona complied with no hesitation.

"Now lie back flat."

She did.

"Play with your tits," Amanda ordered feeling strangely powerful and controlling. "Know what I am going to do now?" Amanda asked slipping out of her thong.

"What? Anything, anything you want." Fiona breathed feeling astonishingly aroused by being alone with her lesbian lover and being totally dominated by her.

Amanda moved between her friend's legs and looked at the gaping pink lips of her soaking pussy. She grasped the blonde by her hips and pressed her pubic mound right against Fiona's sopping mess.