Cheating and Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctors visit to tell me how I am progressing, and how my levels are improving. I can tell because I don't get out of breath getting up to go the bathroom. Every little bit helps.

I talked to my kids- my daughter, son and daughter-in-law. They make me feel good and I shed some tears when they tell me how much I mean to them. My first thought after I get out of here is decide what to do about my relationship with my wife; do I simply leave or try to work it out? My kids will feel it too. It is not easy to decide. But her betrayal was deep and wide, and it hurts.

Barbara calls back and lets me know she has spoken to most of our family, and they are all worried about me and they all love me.

I asked her, "Barbara, how do you think Jonathan got covid and then spread it to you and then me?" She is crying and telling me that she thinks Jonathan got on his West Coast trip to a manufacturer and didn't know until he had spread it.

"When did you think you got it?"

"I was hoping it was not Jonathan, but he was the only one who it could be." She started crying again and I hung up.

I was very tired, but dozing seems to be the most I can do. I have the tv on but only want to watch something happy or about sports. Everything else depresses me. Now even sports, is getting into politics. I thought to myself, " Can we simply just play the game?

I need sleep as I feel so tired. I will think more about it in the morning.

Epilogue

March 26, 2021

CODE BLUE and the nurses and doctors scramble to the room. The patient is struggling to breath.

Thomas Robert Matthews died at 1:45 AM on March 26, 2021 from Covid due to a blood clot in his lung and he could not be saved.

March 31, 2021

The Church was as full as it would be allowed. People outside struggled hear some of the service. People from far and wide had made the trek to pay their last respects to Tom and to comfort his wife and family. It was a beautiful early spring day, and it was nice to see how much Tom meant to so many people. He probably didn't even remember the kind things he had done for so many people, but they remembered him. His daughter, son, and daughter-in-law were there. His wife was almost catatonic and had been given meds and told to stay home. Not sure how many people knew of her secret as Tom never told anyone before he passed and doubtful anyone else did as well.

Epilogue

Barbara lived for another 22 years, but never went out and became reclusive. She did not have to go back to work because Tom had an insurance policy as well as investments. She never was the same, her only happiness was being with her children and grandchildren and one great grandchild. She felt terrible for losing Tom, but grateful for their many years together. One side note, at the funeral, sitting on the last pew and crying profusely was Jonathan Reynolds. He was not alone many others wept too. Tom touched more lives than he ever realized.

I do read your comments, especially if they are constructive. Simply saying "cuck shit" doesn't really inspire me a lot. I tried a loving wives twist on a story. Some will like it and some won't. I tried to make it seem realistic as I was in the hospital and I also lost some friends from covid. It is a brutal disease. I hope everyone stays safe and I wish you all well.


12