All Comments on 'Cheating and Infidelity'

by Wonderman1

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i am sorry....but if the story is about cuck shit...then what else do u expect from the comments?

Something like..oh so beautifully written...u really brought out the emotions of a man who has been cucked by his spouse and decides that death is better then living? and the sweet wifes lover who cries that he died...sad that the cuckold died before he could heap further agony on teh cuck? whats the point..its finally in your blood...u will write cuck shit and feel proud..so why waste time giving u long feedbacks...so..GREAT PIECE OF CUCK SHIT BUDDY....

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Not a happy story in any sense, but an excellent story all the same. A cheating bitch, having an innocent fling, kills her husband after destroying his marriage. The only quibble that I have is your crowded funeral. We lost mt father in law last April. He was, like Tom, a very beloved member of his church and town. We were allowed 8 people at his service.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

yeah, but he was a cuck

he wanted to hear all about the sex

he let himself die so she could get all the dick she wanted

and he never bothered to let his kids know he got it cuase their mom was a whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hard your story.

Poor man who spent his last days in full doubt about his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cuck shit dumbass, there you should be inspired now

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

How can the story be in the first person if he's dead?

Where was his anger? Barbara fucking her lover gave her husband covid and put him in the hospital, ultimately killing him. He was dying because she cheated on him... I think most guys in his position would furiously point that out to their unfaithful wife.

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

You took the easy way out, making him die. There were no decisions to take. Another thing that is difficult to believe is: "sitting on the last pew and crying profusely was Jonathan Reynolds"! People like him don't cry for anyone except for themselves...3*

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 3 years ago

great story !!!!!!

isn t it heart warming that the wife lives for 22 years and gets to spend time with the kids grandkids and great grandkids while the husbands body rots away in a hole

yet another fucked up example of cheaters prospering

she cheats ,he dies and she lives off the insurance money with no consequences

is our society really that badly fucked up that it is acceptable for cheaters and liars to prosper

look around you i mean really look closely around you and you can see it everywhere

fuck even the new president lies and cheats and he prospers

i see no hope for the world as everything is going to the shits

luckily for me i got my plans to build an ark and maybe i will be saved from the reckoning that is heading our way LOL

maybe in the new world cheaters and liars will never prosper at least i hope they won t

i would hate to think my parents lied to me when they told me cheaters never prosper

5* 700 trillion limp dicks and 454378 buckets of vomit

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Intriguing setup, but the delivery comes across a bit too matter-of-fact, and the separate threads of the infidelity and illness don't mesh as well as they could. End was also a little weak, mostly because it went forward in time then jumped back to Tom's funeral and focused on (of all things) Jonathan crying. Guy was treated as a mostly irrelevant character outside of his role in the cheating, putting the spotlight on his feelings is like asking Ja Rule for his opinion on 9/11.

ThorlolThorlolabout 3 years ago

That just sad. He got fucked twice. First his wife cheats on him for 3 years just because she can and not because Jonathan does anything to her and then she kills him. Depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Confused..no justice

Why did the victim (husband) have to be the one to die, why not the adulterers?

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Nice to see another wife having her cake and eating it, a lovely three year affair and she doesn’t even have to go through the inconvenience of a divorce, the icing on the cake is a very nice insurance policy ensuring she doesn’t have to work anymore. Definitely one of life’s lottery winners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I see a lot of these stories where the wife is this perfect creature and they have a perfect marriage but she manages to carry on a 3 year affair. I don't particularly buy that narrative because cheating is an inherently narcissistic act. That doesn't mean the person is a total narcissist but there would never be just one narcissistic trait. You don't JUST have a 3 year affair while maintaining total love and devotion to your spouse. There will be an erosion of love, intimacy and respect. Respect goes first because in the woman's mind, she has something over her husband. That enhances the cheating and naughtiness factor. Because the respect is either gone or significantly reduced the intimacy would follow. This is where people start to feel that their house is cold and something is wrong with their relationship. That this never happened would be one of two things: the wife was playing a role during her entire marriage and allowed her husband to think all was well because it suited HER needs. That's your total narcissist and sociopath. He was a cover so she could appear normal. Playing the role was easy for her and allowed her the ability to do what she wanted on the side carefully. It wouldn't have been 3 years, it would have been the entire marriage and it would have been way way more disgusting. And she would have definitely done things in secret to her husband just for her own amusement. She never respected him and certainly didn't love him. They might play the grieving widow but again it's all an act.

The other would be that the husband was deluded and they didn't have a perfect marriage. They probably weren't having much sex at all and they didn't spend any alone time together to build intimacy. They were more like roommates with occasional benefits. Sure they could have fun but whatever deep romantic love and sexual desire has been lost. This happens a LOT. The man may think everything is fine in a marriage like this but a woman might cheat if she thinks she can get away with it and she has some narcissistic behaviors. I can see a 3 year affair in that situation with everything remaining normal because they weren't really intimately devoted to begin with and he was off doing his own thing all the time. If he doesn't care what she is doing daily then a monthly fuck isn't going to show up on his radar.

Is the latter right? Nope but it happens. The betrayed husband's believe everything was great so how could she do that? The truth was everything was fine for him but not her. She didn't talk to him about their problems because she either didn't want to upset what little they had emotionally or her narcissism gave her permission to balance her personal needs. Again, it's not right but it's common.

So men, if you are living like roommates with your wife and she is the type to spend just a little too much money without asking. She will do things that are thoughtless sometimes and gaslights if you question her. These may not be all the time but enough that you can remember. She maxed her credit card too many times... she is thoughtless about others feelings on occasion. Oh you love her and you are convinced she loves you but everything else has been overlooked in favor of that love. If that's you and you find yourselves doing your own things most of the time and not having sex often, yeah you should talk to her. I am NOT saying she will cheat or has. BUT that type of woman could. Better to get ahead of it.

Okay, the good nurse and therapist is closed for real patients now. Take care all - starsong1977

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

The basic structure of the story plot was unique and generally good. For reasons I can't quite place, the narrative was delivered in a way that lacked emotion, for sure the emotion we should have felt given the situation. Some of the sentence structure was simple statements of fact layered back to back. Don't know if that makes sense? Try to vary your prose to improve the flow of the story. 4*

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

I don't like the way he kids did not know how his wife really contracted it and gave it to him. You seem to think her self isolation was punishment enough for her. It wasn't! Maybe for a one off fuck it would be but definitely not for a three year affair. And the loving wife knew her boss had it. No, the kids should have been told by him and the blame for their father's death laid squarely on her shoulders. Everyone is sorry at the end but the man is still dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sad tale of unintended consequences. Saw the ending coming from a mile away.

The wife cheated on her husband for three long years and basically killed him in the end. Despite her profuse claims of undying love and devotion for her husband her actions spoke otherwise.

Cheating is always about entitlement and selfishness and is a huge character flaw.

In the end, I think Tom just gave up on living.

I found the wife's boss at Tom's funeral to be rather incredulous. He fucks Tom's wife for three years, I seriously doubt a man of his moral standing could give two fucks about Tom dying let alone to have the stones to show up at Tom's funeral and wail all those tears of faux contrition.

In reality, women are too self centered and opportunistic to spend twenty two years as a recluse as penitence for cheating on a spouse, so that was a bit unrealistic.

Otherwise a decent but sad story. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

cuck shit story 👀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As is commonly done by many writers, YOU KILLED THE WRONG PERSON!

Saying: "I love happy endings" isn't with us just for show... It is true for all of us!!!

Only mentally ill person wouldn't like Happy ending... I am sorry to say, there is bucket load of them here, so you are in the good company!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If I might query one point, he apparently left his mobile phone at home and had to presumably use the ward phone to call his wife. If that is the case how could she ring him back the following day? Also he seemed to continue to ring all and sundry on subsequent days.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

SHE paid for the room, not her boss? What a cheapskate!

/

"I can't recover from Covid without her." - Why not?

/

"you are the love of my life." - Bullshit! You don't cheat on "the love of [your] life."

/

"we know each other well and feel comfortable around each other." - You don't "know and feel comfortable" with your husband?

/

You don't have a three year affair if you're not getting something special out of it.

/

Too much like reading a police or newspaper account.

/

@26thNC, the church was "as crowded as was allowed," doesn't mean that it was packed.

/

@neilnblowme2 - Why the need to bring politics into this?

/

I'm upset that everyone thinks that she was a devoted wife instead of a cheating slut. She should have told the kids how she gave Covid to him and how she got it. The two cheaters' lives go on, and the victim dies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

the wrong persion died

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shame you killed the wrong guy. I do wish he had told the kids and family, I do wish his wife and Jonathan dies and not him.

Instead as some else commented she had her happy 3 year affair, a loving husband, got healthy, got insurance money, still has the love of family and friends.

No one knows she was a cheating slut.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 3 years ago

Good. Different, but good.

justwetwojustwetwoabout 3 years ago

Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it. I laugh at how it will provide grist for the mill for the pro vaccine folks. Everything is political now. Sadly.

bioman57bioman57about 3 years ago

Well done, but I would recommend a bit more on character development. There did not seem to be as much anger and pain as I would expect, and yes when I found out that my wife was a cheater while I was fighting my battle with cancer. ( I remeber the pain and the anger) tried to rebuild but I divorced her after 6 years of anger and hate. And now I feel so much better as I sit with my sweet wife on the other side of the earth from my exWife

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

3 years? And it meant nothing to the wife? No feelings for the man she was fucking? No gulit about the disrespect she had for her husband? And she claimed she loved only her husband? I find that unbelievable. If you wanted to avoid the cuck lable you have failed. At least the husband was an unwilling cuck. Sad he had to die before he got revenge.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago

I would have liked to see more inner dialog breaking down the wife's affair and with the wife as well for that matter. You don't work with someone for 20 years and then have sex with them for 3 years without an emotional component involved. She had to be in love with him and just denying it to her husband. I would have liked to see him come to that conclusion and then draw that out of her and declare he would divorce. I would have loved to see him discuss this with his children over the phone the day before he died. She get's no joy in her children and grandchildren because she never get's to see them again. And one of the kids beat's the crap out of Jonathan when he shows up at the funeral looking all weepy.

That seems like an appropriate punishment for a cheating wife having a 3 year affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Liked it. Good writing.

Didn’t love it, though. Having the husband dealing with the WuFlu while simultaneously learning that his wife was a cheating Slut for 3 years pretty much limited his options to deal with her.

Would have been interesting to see how it might have gone had he recovered from the WuFlu instead of died. His death let her off the accountability hook....big time.

3***

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

Another she cheats and you kill the husband stories

jflindersjflindersabout 3 years ago

Dark, depressing, well thought out and well written.

I hated it, but then that is probably as it should be.

KennyjfKennyjfabout 3 years ago

For the BTB group, making contact with his lawyer while ill and transferring funds, changing insurance, etc could have helped but unclear if the story really had much of a resolution planned. In real life and dealing with some who was more ill from COVID than myself, it’s unlikely the husband would have had any energy to do anything. Story wise, I thought the ending for the wife and the damage could have been explored more. A nice, different way of discovering infidelity though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A very good moral of the story with the cheating wife killing the husband with covid she got from her lover. 3*

A previous commenter mentioned the way the narrative was delivered. That is a problem. It's a line-by-line narrative. Worse is your love of the pronoun "I". Try to envisage a world where "I" doesn't exist. How would your sentences need to be rewritten to accommodate that? "I" did this and "I" did that isn't a great formula for writing.

Keep writing!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

It was well written.

But I didn't enjoy it. The good man got killed by the author

The cheaters got a happy life afterwards

The cheater wife lived like a saint after her husband's death. Why? She could have sex with Jonathan till all STD fill her vagina. This is what I don't understand cheaters, they get caught, they get to be single and they live with no to minimal sex afterwards.

That is why I didn't enjoy this. I hate CUCK stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The theme of the wife getting Covid from her lover of three years and giving it to her husband and it killing him is well presented. But shouldn't that make her the main character of the story rather than her husband who is going to die? Just saying.

Jdavis77Jdavis77about 3 years ago
So

That was depressing I mean damn find out my wife been cheating on me for three years she got it from the guy she was cheating with and then the husband dies damn just damn

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago
COVID19 as a sexually transmitted infection?

I agree with Powersworder: "How can the story be in the first person if he's dead?"

I thought the structure and language were rather stilted, but the idea of the story was rather interesting.

Lue

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Nice to see that Jonathan was so torn up about the man he had cuckolded for three years. WTF!! Lucky his wife is so devoted to him yet cuckold him for three years. Again WTF?? With a "loving wife" like that you really don't need enemies. But hey, she did get a big pay out from his death. So that was a pretty good deal for disrespecting him for three years.

So you don't like comments about cuck shit yet you write a story about cuck shit. Zero emotion in your cuck shit story. Read more like a PI report than a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The "loving wife" and her lover of three years fucking KILLED him and you don't like people calling you out for cuck shit?? I guess you think the lover bawling at the funeral and the wife getting a big pay day is good stuff??

You want some constructive criticism?? How about writing about a man with a set of balls. I doubt that you have that in you as you seem to enjoy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Her lover of three years is too cheap to even pay for the hotel room?? That's hilarious!! Guess if you're getting the milk why pay for the cow right?? But she did love her husband soo much even after fucking her boss for three years. Boo hoo, boo hoo, boo hoo!! It didn't mean nothing. It was just a distraction from her boring life with her husband. She'll stop immediately!! She'll never do it again. News flash...this is cuck shit whether you like it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To the covid denier

Hope you’re not jewish.

Wonder if you’ve the intelligence to understand that?

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

She deserved divorce, she was a selfish bitch whose adultery killed her loving husband.

Such a shame her husband but not her lover had to pay the price of her infidelity.

The POV telling of the story was awkward and quite disjointed, it literally fell apart at the end. Telling the tale like a diarised doco did not work for me

It was not a cuck story.

Scores 3/5, better luck next time.

PeelercrabPeelercrababout 3 years ago

And Nobody (N) was ever happy again. One hasn't lived until they regret hurting someone they love for four score and ten. A hard load (lesson) to tote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cuck shit

Lol joking . He died before you could make him one .lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story I don’t agree that it was (cuck shit) to me cuck shit is when the guy excepts it and eventually forgives the affair because he loves her so much he will let her shit on him time and again without consequence. He had no idea anything was going on, nobody can know everything otherwise they would only be divorces and cucks

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Well told story. Above all, the helplessness of the sick person came across well. Yes, Covid is terrible for those who have a difficult course. And dying alone in intensive care units is even worse. It is cruel to know that the last three years of life were a single deception by the cheating wife. How she can ever live with this guilt that she passed Covid on to her husband is inexplicable to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You gave your story a good feel of a "real life" drama. I could visualize the scenes and the accompanying dialog as it unfolded. I just can't imagine it. And I'm sure there are far worse stories in "real life." There seem to be no limits to human perversity, of frailty, of pride and selfishness. All the vices keep knocking on the doors of life, tantalizing us. Saying 'yes' seem so easy . . .

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

3 years isnt a mistake, its intentional usually by the first time.

The conversations didn't feel real to me.

And, this is for all LW writers, literally no one says "I love only you." When being asked if they're useless cheating whores but nearly all writers here use those 4 words, but no one uses them and not in the context of "Have you been a cheating slut?" "How dare you ask me that, I love only you" As if that clearly eliminates any chance of a wife (or husband) cheating, as in "Phew that phrase saved my ass and marriage."

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 3 years ago
What is this obsession of some readers with cuckolding

Any man whose wife cheated on him IS A CUCKOLD, regardless if he accepts it or if he divorces her, or even if he kills her and goes to jail or worse kills himself. A cuckold is a man with an unfaithful wife. Period. It's so immature the attitude and the way some readers criticize the work of others. It may me wonder what they have accomplished in their life to be so judgmental of others and the work of others.

This is a beautiful story about a national tragedy and about a man dealing with firstly his wife illness, secondly his own illness and thirdly with his wife's long-term infidelity.

It makes him questions everything he took for granted, and he knows it will disrupt his life in more ways he can predict. Even if the infidelity does not lead to divorce, he knows the relationship has been severely damaged and it will never be the same. There are many instances in life when sorry is not enough.

Sadly, he died from complications of the COVID-19 infection and she knows she brought the deadly disease home from her lover. Her actions had consequences, and her husband paid with his life for her "distraction" in her sex life. Good people die all the time, but interestingly bad people are usually the survivors, after all they trend to be the self-centered narcissists of the society, looking always for themselves. Thanks for the story, for the time and the effort in writing it! And... please, keep writing.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

why does the cheater think they can get over an over that happened more than a handful of times? maybe 1 or 2 but it was years and jesus christ what a fucking selfish bitch... she pretty much murdered her hubby and got it from her lover while probably betraying him. too bad he couldnt of divorced her b4 he died or changed his will. But i am glad she lived the rest of her miserable life in misery and hopefully a ton of guilt. although i am surprised no one blamed her for giving him covid from her lover but maybe it was not public knowledge.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 3 years ago

You are copping a right old hammering for this one because the good guy dies. People are missing the point that this story is more about the dangers of Covid than about infidelity. Covid is indiscriminate. Good guys die as well as bad guys. People are also mistaken if they think the wife does not suffer. Imagine waking up every morning knowing you killed the man you love.

Regguy69Regguy69about 3 years ago

First, let me say I’m glad you recovered, I wish you continued good health. I liked the story. Tom was a victim of his wife’s deceit. Her unfaithfulness led to his death. While her deceit was never exposed, we can only hope the guilt will torture her, and her lover, forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If the wife transitioned from a loving loyal faithful wife into a cheating guiltless selfish slut, for three years, and the husband never noticed, then what does he care? His life, his marriage, his relationship with a cheating whore has not changed a single aspect of his marriage, his pleasure, or apparently even his sex life? Apparently his kids never noticed, their friends and family never noticed, its almost like her adultery took place on another planet, in a different reality.

Which is always the problem with this hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil plot device. Either its complete bull shit and void of any normal human instinct and discernment, or the marriage relationship is so shallow, tepid, detached, and clueless, that there really isn't any marriage to lose. Learning that his wife has been fucking her boss was like finding out that his mailman really doesn't like how he styled his hair. Maybe he should part it on the other side? I still love and respect him as my mailman.

Just stupid and unbelievable. She might as well have admitted she is a heroin addict, and he claims he had no clue. Brainless.

But thanks for the effort.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

First, glad to hear you survived covid. This is a decent story, but the ending left a lot to be desired. He should have told someone - his kids, his parents, a close friend or relative - and it should have come out. Her reputation should have been trashed as both an adulterer and the cause of his death. Her kids should have nothing to do with her - block her phone calls, delete the email, etc... Friends and relatives would shun her for what she has done. She could attempt/commit suicide and few if anyone would care. Why did she pay for a hotel room when her boss and lover is the company president? His reputation should also take a hit, and maybe his business will suffer (public opinion of his low morals - if he such a miserable person that he'll sleep with someone else's wife, what else does he do that is illegal and/or immoral?). I understand the main characters death, but he really should have told someone, or had a letter delivered to his kids explaining what happened. She lived with guilt for 22 years - not enough punishment for being the cause of his death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am wondering how the Lawsuit brought by the estate went.

Jonathan returned from a trip into a COVID hotspot and thought nothing of it, he did not go into isolation after his trip and therefore did not wait to see if he had symptoms. He then infected Barbara KNOWING he had been in a hot spot.

Barbara infected her husband and he died. The chain could be established that because Jonathan did not isolate himself he was directly responsible for Thomas's death and therefore liable.

This is the COVID regulations in my country, Australia. If you return from elsewhere you need to quarantine for 14 days. If other countries have different rules then the above scenario are irrelevant.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Well that was depressing. Fuck all those happy endings huh?

I think you mean D3 not B3. Most of the people who ended up on ventilators were low on D. I've been on D3 for years along with my wife and no issue here. Fuck a mask and the rushed vaccine, one of which isn't a vaccine but rather experimental gene therapy. I'll rely on D3, my immune system and and some Ivermectin handy just in case. Check the year over year total number of deaths per year from all causes for the last ten years you sheep.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Covid deaths - This isn't the place for your crackpot conspiracy theories. Get away from Faux News and take a deep breath.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Better ending - She confesses to their kids how she caught the virus while cheating and gave it to him, that her cheating killed their father. They and every friend and relative have nothing to do with her until she goes insane and has to be committed.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago

For the vast majority of those getting Covid, it has little to no impact on their lives. You make it sound like a death sentence, well influenza claims many lives every year and we dont make such a fuss about it. Lets get over it and move on to our regular lives. I do agree with you on sports tho, too much politics, just play the game, entertain us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You breathe (verb) when you take a breath (noun)

I think that’s what we can all learn most from this story

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Re. to Twentyseven

If you say that she wakes up every day and knows that she has killed the man she loves, then I ask you how can you believe that someone has cheated on a husband with someone else for three years and then claims she loves him and he would Correspond to the truth. If that's love, then I don't want to know what this cheating slut means by hate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Stupid

jimjam69jimjam69about 3 years ago

Very well done. Would not be surprised if this really happened somewhere in the country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Horrible

Hated it and the fact that the cheated husband paid with his life for her disgusting actions truly pissed me off.

BleeckeBleeckeabout 3 years ago

Brutally sad the good guy gets stuffed

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x

there was no politics in my statement and i stand by my statement although you are the one that brought politics into this discussion with your `` faux news `` bull shit

you must be either death to old folks in new york cuomos cousin or one of the people in hunter bidens laptop pictures getting it in the ass or both ........

now you can critize my comments as political

LMFAO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good . I’m definitely not into cuck or cheating but these stories should be treated as entertainment not reality just like a movie, or a fictional book . Yes this does happen in the real world but here it’s a story. I wish he would’ve told the kids what happened so they would know

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I don't know about the regulations for covid in the US, but I'm wondering why it lastet so long before he got into the hospital. What more isn't mentioned here is the how covid affected the lover? It's never mentioned that he was in quarantine. Did he even show symptoms?

It's just a sad story that the innocent husband had to die because of the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Once again, this Author writes the true pain and unbearable emptiness that comes with learning of a wife's betrayal into his surprisingly believable stories. This one has a particular sadness that stays with you long after you stop reading. An errant spouse never being able to right her wrong; her poor decision causing the death of the one man most important to her. How often has this happened? Unresolvable guilt and shame. See what I mean? Good job. Welcome back and please keep writing.

Donovan7777Donovan7777about 3 years ago

Ok, so I did not read all the comments but all the cuck stuff is bullshit. You are only a cuck if you KNOW you are a cuck. Tragic story. Wife is an A1 cunt whore. I wanted to see more remorse and I wanted to see the kids knowing that their mother had basically killed their father because of her slut cheating ways

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

Very good story. It might have benefited from more dialogue. The details of the COVID hospital experience are quite accurate, for those readers who haven’t had a severe case. The hospital staff really are heroic.

Gram1Gram1about 3 years ago

A truly unique twist for a story in this genre. That the wife was probably responsible for the MC's infection and resultant death and that she could not truly make amends was chilling. Thanks. Glad you've recovered.

vsteinvsteinalmost 3 years ago

Glad to hear you recovered. You really described that ALL ALONE feeling.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

tough read. 5 stars

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

If her boyfriend was single, why use a hotel room at all? Just fuck at his place!

He was a cuckold, in that his wife was cheating on him, bu in LW, a cuck is a husband who knows about it and accepts it. That didn’t happen in this story. He was too physically weak to do anything about it.

The story wasn’t bad, but it was depressing. If she was alone for 22 more years, I guess that she punished herself.

But keeping an affair secret for three years? That’s hard to do.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
What happened?

What happened here? The husband died? Then how was he telling the story? Anyways, nice story not what I was expecting with the husbanmd dying. Not a nice way to leave a wife with the knowledge that he died because of her.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

An original take on a LW story. If you had articulated a bit more on how Barbara suffered guilt for her betrayal of her husband, that would have made it better, at least IMHO. Thank-you

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

looks like the idiot left out the primary treatment that would-have saved your stupid miserable wimp life looser. The F=en years he pander your friendship and fucked your skank wife premeditatedly and he liked you , delusional idiotic fool . dumb/dumb/ so America Like Those who voted for another incompetent's fool bidden, 50 useless years of butt fucking and mindless pandering swamp swimming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and appropriate to the current situation in the world.

What a twist at the end. She caused his Covid and was responsible for his death and being sorry afterwards does not fix it. The description of the symptoms were so realistic. It is not just "a little flue" and is most distressing to fight, and, as with Tom, can be fatal. Thank you for sharing. Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well, his wife killed him.

Like now with all the unvacinated intentionally risking others lives.

Could have been aids, covid, she didnt care.

Sad story, well done.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Three years! She clearly played him for the fool, and he wanted to die rather than face his choice of life without her, or life with someone he would never fully trust, love, and respect again. Grim, but an accurate portrayal in my view.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Garbage

Your writing style is good but....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg she didn’t kill him COVID did it is an evil virus that doesn’t care who u are an she was having to go to work so if she didn’t get it off Jonathan she still could of contracted it. It’s not a sexually transmitted disease

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Page 1

D3 not B3. Add in Ivermectin.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Page 1

He still loves her with all his heart? WTF?

And why did he let her know he knew before he felt well enough to deal with it? Again, WTF?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Page1

Yes, it IS crazy he still loves her. And don't go to a hospital. They aren't allowed to actually do anything for you. Before you get sick, have a doctor's number who will give you the best current treatments. Monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin etc. For Covid, hospitals are worse than useless. If big Pharma can't make money on it, it's outlawed.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Page 2

Very true about sports.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

EOS:

Brutal. He had to die knowing she cheated for three years and she had to live with her guilt the rest of her life without his forgiveness. Moral of the story, don't go to gutless doctors and or the hospital if you get Covid.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Anon one month ago. The unvaccinated aren't risking anyone. The reason they changed their minds and said the vaccinate have to wear masks is they found out the "vaccinated" get the Covid and shed the virus just like everyone else. They just have a better chance of not dying or feeling sick. So the vaccinated are like a bunch of Typhoid Mary only with Covid. Don't be a sucker for big Pharma and poopy Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

S1 - WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP ! THAT IS THE KIND OF THINKING THAT HAS HELPED EXTEND ALL THIS CRAP. The story was a good tale. I will be looking for more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the story. Surprised at the comments negative to hospitals, doctors, vaccines, and pharmaceutical companies. I am even more concerned for the future of our society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you read comments, then I might as well make the futile gesture of saying you do everyone a disservice by repeating "covid" bullshit. But trying to educate people here on basic epidemiology, vaccinology, and virology is a fool's errand. Beyond that, there is the massive the dishonesty in the MSM, Pharma industry, "big medicine" (the kind that is tied to government grants and Pharma revenue), "foundations" (such as the Gates Foundation),and in the government, NGOs, and organizations such as WHO that would have to be explained. Exhausting. I'll tell you what, go find 2 peer reviewed, randomized, controlled trials with verified results that find that masks confer a statistically significant benefit with respect to reducing viral infections and include the results in a story. I'll give you a 5. From the looks of it though, you appear to be one of those who drive around in you car by yourself wearing a mask.

Here's a hint, there isn't even one credible RCT that has found a statistical benefit. All the research papers on masks have links on SwissPolicyResearch.org.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There’s no way to know for sure it was Jonathan she got Covid from she will of been around other people some people are carriers but I guess for the story that had to be the case it was sad he died almost anti climatic.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

A different take on both cheating and the virus..... Good somewhat briefstory....as it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uh! A three year affair and Tom doesn’t tell his kids what a whore their mother is before he dies. If I was Tom, even if I decided to give Barbara another chance if I lived, I would have still written a letter to be given to each kid on my death which stated that their mother’s affair caused my death! Bars bars didn’t deserve the love of her children and grandchildren after a 3 year affair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shawnze1, you are an anti-vaxxer idiot. The only reason that YOU haven’t been vaccinated is that You think that You won’t die from Covid because it’s death rate is around 1%. If Covid had a mortality rate like Small Pox which is 30%, YOU would be first inline by elbowing people out of the way because YOU are just another entitled Republican! You don’t care about anyone else but yourself!

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 2 years ago

Didn't like it much.

The writing was good. The story and the characters were well developed.

But the idea was sad. Why did the good guy had to go ?

The author considers disease brutal, but writes a story without any good feelings or cheers for the good guy..

In these trying times, there is enough sadness around. No need to spread more with your stories.

cybertron84cybertron84over 2 years ago

Honestly i found this to be a great story. Ended sad tho.. but is a very great story

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayabout 2 years ago

3 dam years. 3 goddam years, FK!!! Oh, "we only average once a month". If everyone was healthy, he should tell the family about her betrayal. She should not live as a recluse with fond memories of her marriage. She should live as a recluse in her purgatory with the constant ruminating about how she killed the love of her life.

Evaluation

Grammar B+

Flow very good

keep my interest good,

Balance of health and the rest of the story: Good

Storyline Excellent

Overall 4.3

Result: Just started Following the author, and recommend other to do so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck-shit sort of means you really like weakening the male characters by emasculating and humiliating them into pathetic dependent little whiners who have no backbone or confidence. Barely human and no ability to demand fidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Doesn't do much for me, one way or another. The "cuck shit" commenters are full of shit, the usual ranting by guys who couldn't get laid in a whore house. But this story really doesn't go anywhere. The characters are flat, the situation is lifeless, nothing of interest. I neither likeor dislike it.3*** I guess, if I bother to vote.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous