Cheating Ch. 04: An Old Flame

Story Info
Rekindling the flame with an ex...
3k words
4.56
9.9k
6

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bbl87
Bbl87
61 Followers

If I'd ever had a tinge of guilt about cheating, now that I'd fucked both my wife's cousin and her sister I think I'd gotten well past the point of that stopping me. My experiences reminded me of something: I deserve to by happy. My wife had made it clear that she really didn't care about me being happy with our sex life, so I might as well find it somewhere else. Ironically, we got along alot better now that I wasn't afraid to get it somewhere else, mostly because I was alot happier. It's not even that I was actively getting it often somewhere else, I just knew I could.

Now that I'd crossed that line, I decided I might as well branch out. Ever since I got married, there was one woman I'd fantasized about whenever I needed to rub one out: My ex Karina. She was actually the one I lost my virginity to, and the only woman I'd had sex with before my wife. I was super inexperienced at the time, but looking back I didn't really appreciate what I was missing once we stopped being friends with benefits. We never even fucked when we dated but finally did when we had a casual relationship in college; blame my religious upbringing.

For one thing, Karina had ABSOLUTELY no gag reflex. If you've seen videos by Heather Harmon or Morgpie to name a few, that's the kind of talent Karina has. She could take a cock balls deep down her throat with no hesitation at the drop of a dime. I've had my cock sucked by quite a few women, but none can hold a candle to her.

Also, Karina took keeping her pussy in shape seriously. She did kegels regularly, and kept it immaculately shaved. Add to all of that, she was very much a giver when it comes to sex (I am as well), and man did I miss her. On the flip side, she'd been married and divorced twice since we split up, so I may have dodged a headache in that regard.

We messaged from time to time throughout the years, and things would always eventually lead to talking about our sexual past. Usually not in depth, she'd apologized because she felt like she pressured me into it, I apologized for not knowing what the hell I was doing, mostly just stuff like that. With that subtext, though, I figured maybe she would be interested. After all, she wasn't all that faithful in her past marriages, and right now she just had a long term boyfriend.

I messaged her, striking up a conversation about work as my wife had talked about getting into the same field she worked in. Over the course of the conversation, I asked her if she'd like to meet up for lunch sometime.

"I'd love to! Are you sure your wife would be OK with that though?" She added an eyebrow raised emoji. Crap, I thought. Am I being too obvious?

"Eh, what she doesn't know won't hurt her." I responded. I figured based on her response, I'd be able to gauge if I had a chance or if I'd just be paying for a meal.

"Oh..." She responded. Shit, I pushed it too far I thought.

After what felt like an eternity, she sent another message with nothing but the "speak no evil" monkey emoji and a winky face. "Good," I said to myself, "didn't burn the bridge at least."

So, one thing I haven't mentioned so far... her boyfriend is the police chief for a local town. So, I needed to tread VERY carefully here. I have to be honest though, it did kind of make it more exciting too.

We decided to meet that weekend at a café in the town where they lived. My wife was taking the kids down to Tennessee to see her sister, but I had to stay home to be on call for work. We almost never got called on weekends, but I still had to be around.

The weekend came, and the drive seemed like it took forever. I haven't been so giddy to see someone in a long time. I wasn't expecting anything this trip, but I figured I'd at least be able to see if I was barking up the right tree or not.

When I got there, I saw Karina sitting at one of the tables on the patio. Looked like we'd be the only ones there for lunch. She was wearing sunglasses and this cute, short sundress with a sunflower pattern. I especially liked the short aspect, as she has great legs. If you've read my previous work, Karina is built like a taller version of Laura. She's 6 feet tall and thin with about B cup tits. They were a little bigger now that she'd had a kid, but you weren't going to mistake them for double D's.

As soon as I walked up to the table, she jumped up and gave me a hug. As we let go, she grabbed my ass briefly and shot me a smile. Well now...

"It's so good to see you," she said, "I know we're friends on Facebook and all but it's just not the same."

"For sure!" I said, "I'd have loved to hang out over the years, but my wife would have flipped her shit. She knows way too much about our past to be OK with it."

"Speaking of that," she asked, "with that being the case why did you decide to ask me now?"

Fair question, and one I kind of backed myself into.

"Well," I said, "I decided recently that I'm going to start doing things that make me happy, and she can deal with it. We've had issues, and when I stopped caring things got a lot better between us so that's kind of where we are."

"Well, I'm glad that seeing me makes you happy," she said with a smile.

"How are things with you?" I asked.

"Oh, same old same old. Work is good, my daughter is 7 going on 17, and me and Daryl are doing well. I don't want to pry, but what kinds of issues are you and Sara having?"

"Well, if it's TMI feel free to stop me, but it mostly stems from the bedroom. Her sex drive dropped down to almost zero, and mine is higher than its ever been. I understand we have 2 kids now, but even when we get the time shes either too tired, not in the mood, or whatever the excuse of the day is. She said part of it is not wanting to have a 3rd kid, which I have a vasectomy scheduled for next week and we've used condoms, but I know that won't make a difference either"

"Ah," she said, "haven't been getting much at home?" As she said that I felt a foot slide up my leg. Okay, this is going way too well, there has to be a catch I thought to myself.

"Not at home, that's for sure" I mumbled.

"So, not at home or not at all?" she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, since I know you won't talk to her anyway, I'll come clean... there have been two other women so far."

"Wow..." She said, eyes wide at this point. "I never would have pegged you to cheat."

"Look, I'm not proud of it..." I said.

She cut me off, "No no, I'm not judging, I've been in the same boat. I just didn't figure you would, you were always so... I don't know, goody when we were younger. So... anybody I know?" I could tell she was really getting into the gossipy aspect. I had nothing to lose at this point, so why not.

"Nope. Do you really want to know who?"

"YES!" she said.

"Her cousin and... her sister."

Her mouth dropped open. "HO. LY. SHIT!" she exclaimed.

"OK, enough about how terrible of a person I am..." I said.

"OK, you've told me alot of sensitive stuff, so I'll tell you a secret," she said. "Daryl and I... are in an open relationship. For the same reason you did what you did, the only difference is he knows what I'm doing. And he likes it when I tell him about it, it's kind of a cuckold sort of situation but he doesn't watch in person or anything."

"Really?" I said.

"Oh ya, as long as I tell him about it he's fine. And if I didn't tell him he'd find out, the whole police chief thing and all. The officers all know, I've fucked a few of them actually, so if they see my van parked somewhere secluded, they just keep driving. It's a nice little situation."

"Man," I said, "sounds like you have this all figured out."

"Yep! Now the question I have for you... did you message me because you wanted to fuck me?" She definitely got straight to the point.

"Well, yes. I didn't think we'd be this open this fast, but that was my long game," I admitted.

"Well, you're in luck. Wanna go find a quiet place? I'd take you back to our place, but my daughter is there with the sitter."

"Do you think I'd say no?" I said with a smile.

We walked back to her van and hopped in. I told her we could take my car, admittedly because I wanted some roadhead, but she made a good point about her van and not being disturbed.

"So," she asked as we were driving, "have you ever had sex in a car before?"

"Aside from roadhead from my wife's cousin, no."

"You dog," she said with a laugh. "Well, with me being as tall as I am and you being 6'6", we'll be a little cramped, but I'll make sure you have a good time."

"I wouldn't expect anything else," I said.

Once we were out in the country, we turned down a side road and parked on the backside of a lot of timber, well out of sight.

"I have one request," I said when we unbuckled, "let me go down on you first. Back when we were younger, I didn't know what I was doing, and I want to prove to you I've learned a thing or two."

"I'll never turn that down,'' she said with a smile.

I got out of the van and folded the seats down, giving us plenty of space in the back of the van. "I've never even thought of that," she said. "I've had sex in the back seat, and the front seat, but never thought to fold the seats down."

"Ya, we had the same van," I said, "it's something I've thought about but never got a chance to put to use." We climbed in the back hatch and closed it behind us. She laid on her back, and I slowly started kissing my way up her thighs. I could see she was wearing a pair of baby blue lacy boyshorts. Besides thongs, boyshorts are my favorite kind of underwear on a woman. Don't know why, I've just always liked them. I slowly reached up under her dress and pulled her panties off. Still immaculately shaved, just like the good old days. I continued to kiss my way up her thighs until I reached her beautiful pussy. I have it one long lock along the leg of her slit, and flicked her clit with my tongue when I reached it.

"OHHH, you've figured out where that is!" She laughed.

I didn't answer, instead I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked on it for a moment. "Oh ya," she said in an airy voice. I put an arm around each leg, my hands on her thighs, and pulled her pussy even harder into my face. I alternated between licking, sucking, and even the occasional nibble on her clit. I busted out the old trick of drawing the alphabet with my tongue.

"Ooooookay," she said, pushing my head away, "you proved your point. I don't want to cum yet though. Lay down." I laid back and she unbuckled my belt. "Now I'm going to show you I haven't lost a step." She pulled my jeans and underwear down, and immediately grabbed my cock.

"Just the thick beast I remembered," she said, licking her lips. She stroked it a few times and then shoved it all the way down her throat. Holy shit how I'd missed this.

She came back up, stroked it a few more times, and then took me in down to the balls again. She came back up this time twirling her tongue around the head, and then deepthroated me again. She continued on with a variation of that for a few minutes as I sat back and enjoyed it. I rarely cum from oral, but if anybody could get me to it was Karina.

I think she sensed that, as she stopped and asked, "How do you want to fuck me?"

"Well," I said, "back in the day you were always on top, so how about missionary?"

"Back to basics, I like it!" she said. In all honesty, it was to prove to myself and her that I'd learned a thing or two. She took off her dress laid back as I climbed up. I started kissing her stomach and slowly worked my wait up. I stopped at her breasts and sucked on one of her nipples, that made her buck her pelvis up a bit, just begging to be fucked. I finally made it to her lips and we shared a long passionate kiss.

"Ready?" I asked, to which she nodded. I stroked the tip of my cock along her pussy a few times, getting it nice and wet. "Please, please fuck me," she begged. With that I slowly slid the head of my cock inside her. Her mouth fell open as she looked me in the eye, and she threw her head back. I withdrew slowly and pushed back in a little deeper this time.

"Yeeeeesss," she said, " I forgot how you stretch me out. The first time we had sex, I was sore for a couple days" she reminisced. I pushed into her again, this time all the way. I stayed there as we shared a passionate kiss.

I started to fuck her slowly, almost withdrawing completely before sliding back in to her hot, soaking wet pussy. I kissed her neck as I slowly thrust inside her, she reached under my shirt and dug her nails into my back. Not enough to hurt or leave a mark, but enough to encourage me.

She whispered in my ear, "I want you to cum inside me. You said you're getting snipped next week, I want to be the last woman you REALLY cum in."

"Are you sure?" I said.

"I've never been more sure of anything." She said as I sped up my pace, fucking her deeper and harder. "You need to know I'm not on birth control, though."

"Are you ovulating?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, sounding slightly worried that I'd asked.

I thought that answer would scare me off when I asked the question, but at that moment it made me want to cum inside her even more.

"Okay, as long as you're sure," I said. I quickened my pace, and I could feel my orgasm building up.

She must have sensed it. She wrapped her legs around me, looked me in they eyes and said, "I love you." That pushed me over the edge, as my cock started to throb and pump her full of shot after shot of cum. I pushed my cock as deep inside her as I could.

"OH, I can feel it!" she exclaimed. That sent her into her own orgasm, as her pussy clamped down even tighter on my cock and her legs started to shake. I thrust inside her a few more times to keep her orgasm going, but we both finally collapsed in a heap.

"That is NOT what I was expecting to happen today," I said after catching my breath.

"Me either, but I'm sure glad it did," she said as she stroked my face. "I know I said it in the throes of passion, but I really did mean it. I do love you," she said.

"I love you too," I replied. "You were my first love, and nothing will ever change that." "I still love Sara though," I continued, "as much as I'm unhappy with our sex life I still love her. I'm feeling all kinds of conflicted. Her cousin and her sister were just fucking, but I'd be lying if I said there wasn't something more to it with us."

"I completely understand," she said, "remember I'm in an open relationship, complicated is what I do."

"What should I do?" I asked. At this point, I knew sneaking around wasn't a long term solution.

"Well, there are two ways this works itself out," she said, "either you tell your wife and see how she reacts, or you get caught. The second one is what happened with me and Darryl, but I let him catch me. It might be the lazy way out, but I couldn't bring myself to tell him."

"You make a good point," I conceded.

"Just think about it," she said. "I'm up for more of this any time. Once you're healed up from getting snipped, of course" she said with a grin.

"Ya, don't remind me. By the way, are you really ovulating or did you just say that?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm very much ovulating. And full disclosure, I'm super fertile. I only have one kid because I've been really careful about it. I can go get Plan B if you want."

"No," I said, "if you want it, don't do that."

"I'm not going to lie," she said, "not having a kid with you is one of my biggest regrets. I wish you'd been my daughter's father, whether we lasted or not."

"Well, we'll just see what happens then," I said.

We got dressed and drove back to town. I spent the whole drive home thinking about what I was going to do to bring everything together. I didn't want to end my marriage, but it couldn't go on like it was either.

Karina's idea of getting caught on purpose was starting to sound better and better...

Bbl87
Bbl87
61 Followers