All Comments on 'Cheating Ch. 06: A Friend in Need'

by Bbl87

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
traddlesb8traddlesb8almost 2 years ago

I like your stories. Don't let the nitpickers get you down. Remember, those who can, do. Those who can't,criticize. Ignore them, keep writing. You have talent!

Bbl87Bbl87almost 2 years agoAuthor

traddlesb8, think you for the encouragement. Overall I've like the community here so far, generally alotnmore positive than others, so the above comments came as kind of a shock to the system. I may keep writing, but will probably take a break. Maybe part of the problem is I've been cranking stories out to quickly and need to take some more time on them.

hopeful_wifehopeful_wifeabout 1 year ago

Making me wish I'd met a breeding bull back when I still thought I might be a mom some day. Another very hot fantasy, sir... Well-paced and a nice build...

I would have wanted a round four before checkout -- slow and passionate and full of kissing and closeness, but that wouldn't have fit the story/ character. I just didn't want to be done reading, yet, so I'm putting my own fantasies into it.

RosewoodTulipRosewoodTulip10 months ago

I think this has been my favourite chapter so far and I've enjoyed them all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBbl87@Bbl87
36/M. Just looking to read, learn, and enjoy the company like minded people! Also like to put my fantasies into text... maybe I'll write more someday, until then feel free to check out my work and let me know what you think! https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES