Cheating Ch. 06: A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuuuck," she cried out, "don't tell Karen but you're better than her at that."

She continued to grind on my cock, which was buried all the way inside her. She pulled herself into me and whispered in my ear, "fill me up like the little cumslut I am."

Upon hearing that, I came harder than I can ever remember. As I started to cum, Carrie went from kissing my neck to lightly biting my neck. She had no idea, but I have a secret vampire fetish. Always just found vampires sexy, don't know why. The feeling of someone biting my neck while I was cumming, it made my orgasm last almost twice as long as normal.

As my orgasm subsided, she leaned back and said, "Wow." She continued, "I'm afraid to stand up, there's so much in there I'm sure some will leak out."

"Eh, even if it does," I said, "there's more where that came from. Oh, and cumslut, eh?"

"What?" she said, "you think I've never watched straight porn? I picked up some pillow talk here and there that might come in handy."

"I won't complain," I responded.

"Fair enough," she said with a smile. She dismounted me and said, "I'm going to go lay down, you're welcome to join me." I followed her up to the room, grabbed a water, and laid down on the bed. I took a few sips of water and checked my phone. 1 AM. Not making too bad of time. I laid down and closed my eyes.

Next thing I knew, I woke up with my hands restrained above my head. I tried to move my feet, and they were tied down as well. "Fuck," I said to myself, out loud apparently. "Well, eventually yes," came Carrie's voice from the bathroom. I'd partaken in bondage with Sara, but she always insisted on being the submissive one.

She walked out of the bathroom wearing a garter belt clipped to thigh high stockings and no underwear, along with a matching sheer bra.

"Holy shit..." I said.

"You like it? Always helps me get into a dom kind of mood. Based on what's between your legs it looks like you're a fan," she quipped. She wasn't wrong, I was hard as a rock.

"You could say that," I responded. I've been trying to get my wife to buy an outfit like that for years, always found them incredibly hot.

She strutted towards me and said, "I needed to tie you down because I'm going to break a rule, and I didn't want you to have to worry about feeling guilty. After the work you did on my nipple, I want to see what you can do with a clit. Bonus for me, I'll be sitting on your face, so I can use my imagination and REALLY enjoy it, hopefully forget its a guy doing it."

Well, couldn't argue with that. She climbed onto the bed and over top of me. She made sure to slide her pussy along my cock as it passed by it, making me squirm. She looked me in the eye and said, "You want more? Earn it." I could tell that wasn't pillow talk, she meant it. She climbed all the way up until she was straddling my face. I finally had a close up view of her pussy, man did it look delicious. She slowly lowered it to my face, and I went to work.

I started with long slow strokes of my tongue the whole length of her slit. After a little of that, flicked her clit with my tongue at the end of one of the strokes. That perked her up, as she grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her pussy. I swirled my tongue around her clit a few times, and then flicked it again.

"Fuuuuuuuck," she moaned.

I swirled my tongue around it again, and then sucked on her clit. Suddenly her second hand had grabbed ahold of my hair as well. I continued to suck on her clit, and she started grinding on my face. That went on for a few minutes, and then I mixed in a tongue roll, think like rolling an R when you speak Spanish.

"Oh fuck," she said, "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. AHHH." All of the sudden her legs started to shake, and her grinding became jerking movements on my face. I continued to suck on her clit, occasionally flicking it with my tongue, until her orgasm finally subsided.

She climbed off of my face, and said, "so glad I broke down and did that. You really know what you're doing. You earned a choice, cowgirl or reverse cowgirl? Your going to stay tied up either way."

"Well, I'm an ass man, so I'll go with reverse," I answered.

"Works for me,'' she said as she stood up and stepped over me. She squatted down and grabbed my cock. Did I mention she was a catcher in college? In an all too natural motion, she lowered her pussy onto the tip of my cock and braced herself with her hands on my thighs. She took about a third of my cock in, and started slowly twirling her hips. After all everything that had just happened, I was so turned on I was already on the edge. Squatfucking is my favorite variation of cowgirl, and being restrained made it even more incredible.

She lowered herself a little more, taking probably about half of my cock now. She continued the swirling motion, raising and lowering herself while doing so. She ranged from having just the head to half of my cock inside her. I tried to hold out, but I've never had a woman ride me like that. I started to cum, and she obviously felt it as she dropped down, impaling herself on my cock. She continued the swirling motion as I filled her up, and I noticed she looked over he shoulder with a smirk.

After I'd finished cumming, she leaned forward and unbuckled the restraints on my ankles. She stood up and then laid down next to me, working on unbuckling my wrists.

"Ok, I have to ask," I said catching my breath, "where in the hell did you learn to ride a cock like that?"

"What?" she responded feigning indignation, "just because I like women doesn't mean I can't ride a dildo every now and then?"

"Fair enough," I said with a laugh. I looked over at the clock, 4 AM. "Well, we better try to get SOME sleep."

"Probably a good idea," she agreed.

My alarm went off at 10 AM to wake us up. I rolled out of bed and grabbed a water, and tossed one on the bed for Carrie as well.

"Thanks," she said as she took a sip.

"So," I asked, "for what may be your only time with a man, if my swimmers do their job, how was it?"

"Well," she responded, "I'm still a lesbian. No offense, but no matter how good you might have been that wasn't changing. I had fun for sure, and if this didn't take I think we could try again and I wouldn't have a problem with it."

I took a sip of my water and said, "I'll chalk that up as a win I guess."

"And hey, if we do have to again, maybe we could involve our spouses," she added.

"That could be interesting," I said, "my wife has always been into lesbian porn, but hates the taste and smell of vagina so she said she could never actually go bi or lesbian. Maybe in the right context something could work?"

"I'd never gotten that vibe from her," Carrie said, "but we could think about something for sure if we have a round two."

With that, we packed and headed out. I dropped her off on my way out of town and enjoyed the quiet ride home. My wife gave me a hug when I got home and asked, "so, how was it?"

"Honestly, it had its awkward moments. I think she acted a little more into it at times for my benefit, but we both had fun," I said.

"Good," Sara said. "I hope it works out for her. If not, we can always try again."

For all our talk about it, there never was a round two. Nine months later, Carrie had an adorable baby girl. They never did discuss who the father was, the only ones that knew were them, me, and Sara. They ended up moving to Arizona not long after, so unfortunately aside from the occasional video chat we don't see them much anymore. But, I'll always have the memory of that wild night...

12