Cheating Ch. 10: The Conclusion

Story Info
The end of an era...
5.9k words
4.58
4.9k
7

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that time of year, where my wife's birthday and our anniversary happen in pretty quick succession. I try to get extremely thoughtful gifts for my wife, I usually spend more than she wants me to but cost doesn't matter to me as much as if she really likes it and will use it. My wife absolutely loves shoes, so I'd bought her two pairs of her favorite brand of flats for her birthday. She was over the moon, as they were patterns that she really wanted but couldn't justify buying with what she already had.

For our anniversary, I'd bought her a handbag that matched one of those pairs of flats and filled it with her favorite candy. She was tickled pink, but told me I would have to wait until that night for my gift. That was usually code for something sexual, which I would never complain about. We took the kids over to her parents' house late in the afternoon as they'd volunteered to take them overnight for us. When we got back home, we relaxed on the couch and watched several episodes of one of her favorite shows. I was just content to enjoy a nice quite night together and probably have sex once we got tired and went to bed. That was kind of our M.O. on date nights, not incredibly exciting but still enjoyable.

She was texting quite a bit when we were watching TV but I really didn't think anything of it. I figured she was just having a conversation with her mother or her sister.

Around 7pm she turned to me and said with a smile, "are you ready for your anniversary gift?"

"Sure," I said with anticipation.

She got up and walked to our bedroom, I figured we was going to change into something sexy but instead she came back with a blindfold and put it over my eyes. She told me to take off my pants, and I followed her instructions.

"You just stay here on the couch while I get things ready," she said. This was pretty elaborate by her standards, and usually she's the one wearing the blindfold. I heard her open the front door and go outside, and I was really confused. When she came back in, she didn't say a word but suddenly I felt her hand on my cock, and she slowly began to stroke it.

I felt her tongue against the tip of my cock, and she proceeded to lick the length of it as she stroked it. She followed that with kissing up and down my cock. I've heard the term cock worship, what she was doing certainly felt like it.

She took her hand off my cock and I felt her hands on both my thighs. I felt her hot breath on the tip of my cock, then it was engulfed in her mouth. She moaned as she sucked and bobbed her head, this was probably the most passionate blowjob she'd ever given me.

She stopped for a second and said, "take the blindfold odd, sweetie." It struck me that that was NOT my wife's voice. I lifted the blindfold to find that it was in fact not my wife sucking my cock.

It was a former coworker of mine, Marissa, on her knees in front of me.

"Surprise!" She said with a smile.

"Holy shit," I said.

"What," Marissa said with a pouty face, "you don't like your gift?"

I looked at Marissa and said, "no, I fucking love it, I'm just in shock."

Marissa is one of those girls that straddles the lines between trashy and hot as well as crazy and hot. She wears a little too much makeup, but still looks good. She works out, but still has a little extra meat on her bones. She likes to change her hair color all the time, though currently it was back to a natural looking auburn brown. She has perky C cup tits and a nice full ass, and she loves to wear yoga pants and leggings to show it off. Honestly, when I'd worked with her at my past job I always thought if I wasn't married I would have tried to get in her pants. She was a little out there for me to want to date, kinda stuck in high school maturity wise, but I always figured she'd be a good fuck.

Marissa put her bright red lips back on my cock, and looked up at me with smiling eyes as she went back to sucking. As she sucked, she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. I laid my back and put my hand on her head, just soaking in the experience. After a few minutes, she took her mouth off my cock and started stroking it.

She said, "Sara went to town, and we're supposed to text her when we're done. She said when she comes home, she wants you to be waiting naked and tied to the bed, so I'll take care of that before I leave"

"Fuck," I said, "best anniversary gift ever."

"I like to think so," she said with a smile. "You know, when we worked together I totally had a crush on you. You were the married guy I couldn't have, but hey, now I get to!"

"So, I have to ask," I said, "does Dave know about this?" Dave was her semi-long term boyfriend.

"Oh," she said, "don't worry about him. We swing a little bit, so he'll be fine with it."

"Good enough for me," I responded, pushing her head back down on my cock.

After a few more minutes of her sucking my cock, I pulled Marissa up so she was straddling me on the couch. She was wearing this cute little shirt that was probably one size to small and a tiny miniskirt. As she straddled me, I became acutely aware she was not wearing any panties; her already wet pussy rubbed against my rock hard cock. She let out a moan and kissed me. After a few moments of kissing, I pulled her shirt off over her head exposing her beautiful tits. I took one of her nipples in my mouth, and she responded with a other moan and started grinding her pussy along the length of my cock which felt incredible.

I took my mouth off her nipple and asked, "so, after all those years working together, is my cock what you expected?"

"Well," she replied, "length is about what I expected but your girth... not gonna lie, I'm both excited and nervous to have it inside me."

"Don't worry," I said, "I'll take my time. Let's go to the bedroom."

I grabbed her ass and stood up, she wrapped her arms around my neck. We continued to kiss as I carried her to the bedroom like that. Once we got there I dropped her onto the bed and pushed her legs apart as I was standing at the edge of the bed.

Her pussy wasn't shaved but it was neatly trimmed. Honestly, it was kind of a nice change of pace to see a non-shaved pussy. I knelt at the edge of the bed, and slowly ran my tongue up the length of her slit. She shivered in pleasure, saying "Oh fuck," and grabbing the back of my head. When I reached her clit I flicked it with my tongue and I grabbed her thighs and pulled her harder against my face.

After licking her clit a few more times I looked up at her and we locked eyes, and as we did so I started sucking on her clit. She threw her head back in pleasure and gripped my hair. I stopped for a moment, and asked her, "are you into bondage?"

"Fuck yes," she said, "I thought you'd never ask."

I reached under our bed and pulled out what I call our "treasure chest." In it we have a variety of sex toys, but it's mostly different cuffs. A couple different kinds of wrist cuffs, thigh cuffs, wrist-to-thigh virus, actual handcuffs, and two spreader bars for good measure among them.

"Holy shit," she said looking down at it, "you guys must really like bondage."

"She does," I said, "And I'm always happy to oblige. Ten years has given us some time to accumulate options!"

I grabbed the thigh-to-wrist cuffs, and cuffed each hand to her thigh on the same side.

"Fucking shit," she said as she laid on the bed, pussy splayed open, "I've only ever used handcuffs."

"Well," I said, "we can get more creative than this, but I want to get back to your pussy for now."

I pulled her back to the edge of the bed and went back to licking her clit. She squirmed against the restraints, I could tell she wanted to grab my head like she did before. She began moaning and breathing faster, so I slid two fingers inside her pussy and started stroking her g-spot. That pushed her over the edge as I felt her pussy grip my fingers and get even wetter. I didn't stop until her orgasm subsided.

"Holy shit," she said, "that was fucking hot. And you definitely know how to eat a pussy."

"Tell my wife that," I said half sarcastic, "Sara won't let me unless she's really drunk."

"Well, she's fucking crazy," she said, looking down at me with a smile.

"Now that you're nice and wet," I said with a grin, "it's time for you to get fucked."

I rolled her over, hands still restrained to her hips. Her ass was sticking up in the air with her shoulders on the mattress, her head to one side.

"Well, I don't suppose I could say no anyway," she said with a giggle.

I pressed the head of my cock against her pussy and slowly ran it up and down her pussy, getting her natural lubrication all over it. Took it in my hand and started tapping it against her clit, which drove her nuts.

"GOD!" she exclaimed, "stop teasing me and fuck my damn pussy."

With that, I pushed the head of my cock inside of her. She winced, so I stopped to let her adjust. I slowly slide more inside of her.

"Holy shit," she moaned, "I've never been stretched like this. Push it in, push it in."

I slowly pushed the rest of the way in until I was balls deep inside her. She squealed as I bottomed out, the tip of my cock bumping against her cervix.

"You okay?" I checked in.

"I'm better than okay, this feels fucking amazing," she said.

I slowly withdrew before pushing back into her. Her pussy gripped my cock tightly, not wanting to let it go. I repeated the process a few times, slowly increasing my pace until I was fucking her with fast, deep strokes.

"Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me." She demanded with each thrust. I could feel myself getting close, hearing her demand it just pushed me to another level.

"I'm gonna cum," I announced.

"Fill my pussy," she responded.

With that, my cock started to throb and I thrust myself deep inside her, painting her cervix with my cum. I felt her cum with me, likely spurred on by the feel of my throbbing cock inside her.

After I'd finished cumming, I reached down and unhooked her wrists. We both rolled over to our backs on the bed to catch our breath.

"Before you ask I have an IUD," Marissa said, "basically a requirement when you have a breeding fetish like I do."

"I was wondering," I responded, "and conveniently enough I also have a thing for breeding."

"Don't get too comfortable," she said, "I want to have a little more fun after you recuperate, take full advantage of this opportunity."

"Oh don't worry," I told her, "I recover fast and I'll make sure to show you a good time. Any particular things you want to make sure we do?"

She blushed a little bit and nodded. "So you know your old line of work, right?"

"Yes..." I said. We worked corrections together before I moved on, she was still in the field.

"I'd really love to role play, you know, an inmate/guard thing, at least to start out. We don't have to keep it going the whole time, just kind of see where it goes."

"I think I could do that," I said with a smile, "the big question is who is the inmate and who is the guard?"

"Well, my thought is you as the inmate and me as the guard. But that doesn't mean I have to be the dominant one the whole time, just go with the flow and do what comes natural."

"Sounds like a plan," I said. The gears were already turning in my head for how to play this one out, and boy was I going to make it fun for her. "I do want to establish one thing, though, because that kind of role play could get rough. Yellow and red for safe words, yellow for getting close to your limit and red to stop right away. If I check in because I'm concerned, green means keep going."

"Clearly you've done this kind of thing before," she laughed, "I'll defer to your experience."

"Seriously," I said, "anything makes you uncomfortable, make sure you communicate it."

"I will," she said with a smile.

"Well, I'm going to go take a quick shower," I said, "you can decide when to start the role play."

I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I'd brought a white t-shirt and shorts to change into, approximating what inmates in our facility wore around in case she wanted to start right away.

After about 10 minutes, she came into and bathroom and yelled at me, "Inmate! Times up! Let's go!"

I turned off the shower and mumbled, "fucking bitch."

"What did you say?" She said especially sternly.

"I said you're a fucking bitch," I responded defiantly.

"Get dressed," she ordered.

Once I'd gotten my shorts and shirt on, she shoved me against the wall and handcuffed me behind my back. I'd forgotten I'd left the treasure box open. The cuffs we had were the same brand and style we used at work. I'd done that intentionally, I wanted to be able to manipulate them quickly if needed when using them in the bedroom, and the ones at work I could do that with muscle memory.

She pulled back on the cuffs and spun me around. She'd "commandeered" some pants and a shirt of my wife's to simulate what we wore at work. I had to give it to her for being as authentic as possible.

"Get on you knees, inmate," she commanded.

"Fuck. You." I responded.

She kicked me in the shin, honestly pretty hard considering we were just role-playing. I fell to my knees and she slapped me across the face. She said, "who's the bitch now?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I responded.

She dropped her pants and tilted my head back, shoving her pussy into my face. "Can't talk when your mouth is full, huh? Eat that fucking pussy, and if you try anything funny remember who's in handcuffs."

I ate her pussy like it was my job, and she was definitely enjoying it. She was getting close to cumming when she pushed my face away and pulled up her pants, or should I say my wife's pants really.

"Stand up," she said, she grabbed me by my arm and helped me to my feet. She guided me to the bedroom (my "cell" in our roleplay) and sat me down on the edge of the bed.

She removed her pants, this time completely. She pulled my shorts as well, exposing my rock hard cock. She turned around and backed up to me, bracing herself with a hand on each of my knees and started grinding her ass crack against my cock. It really did feel amazing.

"So, how long has it been since you've fucked a woman? You've been in for what 8 months now?" she said.

"10 months, bitch," I replied.

"Must be hard, well I mean clearly IT is, but it must suck using your hand every day. Maybe I should just..." she said, as she rose up and slid her pussy along my cock.

"God, please," I said, trying to thrust my cock up.

"Nope," she said, moving her pussy away. "I might be a tease, but I'm not going to fuck a piece of shit like you."

"Well, could you at least switch my cuffs to the front then? This is hurting my shoulders," I said.

I'm not sure if she took pity on the prisoner or if she thought it was actually me making the request, but she stood me up and unlocked one of the cuffs.

Once my hand was free, I immediately grabbed her by the hair and bent her over the bed.

"Bad decision, bitch," I said gruffly. I lined my cock up with the entrance to her pussy as I held her head against the bed.

"No, God, please don't," she cried.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "green?"

"Green." She whispered back.

I shoved my cock inside her roughly, and she cried out. I fucked her with slow, deliberate thrusts as her protests turned into whimpers, and then into moans.

I pulled my cock out and put the tip against her asshole.

"Oh God, oh God, no, no." She said. I waited for a red or yellow and neither came, so I slowly pushed the head of my cock against her asshole. My cock was covered in her juices, so I had plenty of lubrication. The head finally got past her puckered asshole.

"Yellow, yellow," she moaned. "Just go slow."

"Ok," I said, "just let me know if it's too much."

I slowly pushed further inside her, stopping every couple inches to let her relax. Finally, I was all they way in her ass.

"Fuuuuuck," she moaned. I slowly pulled out before pushing back in again.

With a smile and my dick in her ass I growled, "who's the bitch, now?"

"I'm your bitch, fuck my ass," she whimpered.

I quickened my pace a little bit, but since I was fucking her ass I was still going slowly. I pulled on her hair a bit, and suddenly felt her ass tighten as she had an orgasm. I smacked her ass, and she let out a loud moan.

"I want you to cum in my ass. Nobody's ever done that to me," she said.

"That means your ass will be mine forever, you want me to own your ass?" I asked.

"Yes, my ass is fucking yours, cum in my ass."

With that, I came as hard as I ever have, filling her ass with my cum. She giggled as she felt rope after rope of my cum fill her.

I pulled out, and we again laid down on the bed, catching our breath.

"So, you own my ass now, eh?" She chuckled.

"Hey, the first one to plant their flag claims it, right?" I said with a smile.

"You should know, your wife has been planning this for a couple months," she said, "she messaged me and was dropping hints for awhile, and then finally just came out and asked if I'd fuck you. She said she'd caught us checking out each other in the past when we all hung out, so she thought I might be game. I was shocked, but I wasn't going to turn down the offer. VERY glad I didn't," she said with a grin..

"Wow," I said, "well, I stand by what I said, best anniversary gift ever."

"And you've only received half of it," she reminded me, "go shower for real this time and I'll text Sara to come home."

I hopped in the shower, and when I came back to the bedroom Marissa strapped my hands and feet to the bed as requested. As Marissa went to leave, I heard Sara pull in the driveway. I couldn't see them but I heard them meet at the door.

"He's all yours," I heard Marissa say.

"Thank you so much," Sara said.

"Oh, the pleasure was literally all mine sweetie," Marissa responded.

The door closed, and I could hear Sara walking towards the bedroom. She appeared in the doorway and asked, "So, did you enjoy part one of your gift?"

"Fuck yes" I answered.

"Good. So, in addition to being your anniversary gift she was also your last hurrah. When we discussed this, I told you I reserved the right to end it and I'm doing that. I don't know if this whole situation awakened my libido, or if it just happened naturally, but I've been craving you and I want you to myself again."

"I agreed to that, so I'm all yours now," I responded.

"Good. There's one other thing..." she said. She got her phone out, and after messing with it for a minute she was casting a video onto our bedroom TV. It was the video of Karina and I, when I was fucking her like an animal after she'd teased me for an eternity.

"I've never seen you like that before," she said as we both watched the video, "I want that. I know it won't be like that every time and I don't want it to be every time, but sometimes I need you to stop being a nice guy and just fuck me."

"How did you get that?" I asked.

"Oh, I figured you met up with Karina so I messaged her. She told me all about your fuckfest, not gonna lie I touched myself while I was reading it. She told me she recorded part of it, and I asked her to send it to me. She figured you'd be okay with it."

"Gotcha," I said, listening to Karina's screams of pleasure from the video in the background.

"God," Sara said, "how did she walk after that? Well I guess I'll find out because if you thought she teased you, just wait. Regular safe words apply, of course."

Just the thought of what was coming got me hard as a rock as she walked away.

After a few minutes, she came back wearing the series, shortest dress she owns with a can of whipped cream. "I figured I'd have a little snack to start out," she said with a smile.

She knelt on the bed next to me, and sprayed a little whipped cream on my nipple. With a smile she knelt over and licked it off. I can usually give or take having my nipples played with, but being tied down it was definitely working to turn me on. She did the same with the other nipple before moving down to my groin. She sprayed a dollop on the head of my cock, and then engulfed the head of my cock as she sucked it off. I bucked against the restraints.

12