All Comments on 'Cheating Ch. 10: The Conclusion'

by Bbl87

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We want more of Laura!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs an epilogue. I really want him to end up with Karina. But if he is staying put, the then it should be her, and she could leave Darly for them.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

This has been a hot story.All 10 episodes.

SaneMaybeSaneMaybeover 1 year ago

Pretty, damn good series. I would love for you to add more. Hmm maybe Karina but I would like it to be Laura.

yvrthrowawayyvrthrowawayabout 1 year ago

Wow. Absolutely loved the series (favorite I’ve found on here!) so am disappointed to get to the end… would love to see the threesome though. Either Karina or another ‘innocent friend’ of the wife, maybe someone shy who has never cum with a guy before and the wife wants to treat her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That series was hot as hell. Karina should definitely be the third. And if she ends up with them, all the better

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And my journey as your devoted reader is coming to an end... I'm not sure I want an epilogue, so much as a second series. What has our hero been up to of late?

hopeful_wifehopeful_wife12 months ago

And thus ends my time as a dedicated reader of your work... It was a good ending for the hero. He got what he truly wanted in the first place -- his wife (and a hint of a promise for more).

As for an epilogue, I think a second series would be more fun. Not just a single threesome scene, or even a poly relationship as some are hoping for... Something more in-depth checking in on him and their marriage some time later.

RosewoodTulipRosewoodTulip10 months ago

What an excellent end to a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBbl87@Bbl87
36/M. Just looking to read, learn, and enjoy the company like minded people! Also like to put my fantasies into text... maybe I'll write more someday, until then feel free to check out my work and let me know what you think! https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES