Cheating Ch. 10: The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," she said, "Fight for it."

"God, you're so fucking hot," I responded.

"I appreciate that," she said, "but by the time you're done, I'm going to make sure you want to hatefuck me."

"Just make sure you're ready for that," I warned.

She left the room to put the whipped cream back, and when she returned she put a blindfold over my eyes. She turned on some porn, by the sound I recognized it as one of my favorite scenes.

"I got into your Pornhub account, sweetie," she said, "And I found this on your favorites list. I figured I'd see what you like about it."

I felt her lay on the bed next to me. The warmth of her body against mine and her breath against my skin was intoxicating.

"I see why you like this one so much," she said, "her tits are incredible. Oh, and the way he sucks on them... God... how does it feel to know your wife is lying next to you touching herself to your porn?"

"Gah, it's so fucking hot," I said pulling against my restraints again.

She nibbled on my ear and said, "you're mine to use right now, so let's see..."

She sat up, and the next thing I knew she was straddling me just below my groin. My cock was resting between her ass cheeks, which felt amazing.

"She really knows how to suck a cock," she said, commenting on the movie again. She slowly slid back, and I felt the lips of her pussy rub against the shaft of my cock. The next thing I knew, she was sliding her pussy along my cock and grinding her clit against it.

"Fuuuuck," she said, getting wetter and wetter. I could feel her getting close to an orgasm, after ten years of marriage you definitely become good at reading those signs. She slid off and said, "If I cum that might push you over the edge, and you don't get to do that for a good while."

God, I thought, if she was willing to put off her own orgasm to torture me, she was serious about this.

She removed my blindfold, and sat between my legs with her legs splayed apart. "Don't get me wrong," she said, "I get to cum, but it won't be on your cock."

She slowly slid two fingers inside her dripping wet pussy, and let out a moan. She looked me in the eyes and licked her lips. God, this woman knew how to get me going.

"Since you got to fuck other women," she said, "I'm going to get off while telling you one of my fantasies about another man."

"Fuck," I said, squirming against my restraints once more.

"You know Brad, Glenda's husband? Of course you do," she said, ''Well, back when you and I first started dating, he hit on me at a party you couldn't make it to. Once he found out I was taken, like the very respectful guy he is he backed off. But I've always wished he hadn't..."

"You little fucking slut," I muttered.

"I would have flirted with him more, probably 'accidentally' brushed his cock through his jeans, Mmmmmmm," she moaned. "If that worked, I'd whisper in his ear to meet me in the bathroom," she continued, "and once he met me there I'd pull down his pants and suck on his cock for awhile, then pull mine down and bend over the sink. I wouldn't need any foreplay, he turned me on so much." I could tell she was getting close to cumming.

"I'd let him use my pussy for as long as he wanted, and then I'd let him cum on my face. Oh ya, I forgot, I'm a cumslut now thanks to you. Oh fuck!" With that, she started to cum. Her legs started shaking and she threw her head back. Her hips started bucking against her hand she was using to finger herself. After she'd finally come down from her orgasm, she looked me in the eye again and smiled. "I need a nice long rest to recover, you know me." With that, she climbed up next to me and fell asleep.

I couldn't believe she actually fell asleep. Well, I could because her orgasms exhaust her, but to fall asleep and leave me tied up... it pissed me off. Which is what she was going for, but damn. She slept for almost an hour. I dozed off a couple times, but I wasn't exactly in a position to sleep comfortably.

When she woke up, she moved her head down and took my for the moment flaccid cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked it, and in no time I was rock hard in her mouth.

"Glad to see you're still ready to go," she said, taking her mouth off my cock. She climbed on top of me and put one of her nipples in my mouth. I started sucking on it, doing my best without my hands being available. I nibbled a bit on it, and intentionally bit down a little harder than I knew she liked.

She slapped me across the face, not that hard but enough that I definitely felt it. "You better behave yourself," she said.

"I thought the goal was to get me to NOT behave," I growled.

"Eventually," she said, "but if you want out of those restraints, you better not try that shit again."

She lowered her other tit down to my mouth, and I dutifully went about worshiping her nipple. Sucking, licking, nibbling, everything I knew she liked. I must have been doing a good job, because she reached back and started stroking my cock. "That's a good boy," she moaned.

Then, much to my surprise, she climbed up and straddled my face. "Eat my pussy, baby," she demanded. "Karina and Marissa wouldn't stop talking about how well you eat pussy, and it made me think maybe I can work on getting past my insecurities about it."

There aren't many things in this world that make me happier than eating pussy, so I dutifully went to work. Licking, sucking, twirling my tongue on her clit, every move I could throw out. Sara eventually started humping my face, gripping my hair. "Oh fuck!" she exclaimed as she started to cum. Her pussy got wetter and wetter from her orgasm; my wife's juices soaked my beard and ran down my cheeks.

"Fuck," she sighed as she collapsed on the bed next to me.

"Well, that would be nice, yes," I responded.

"In good time, honey, in good time," she said with a devilish grin. By this point I'd been tied for nearly three hours.

She climbed down and straddled me once again. "You think you deserve this pussy?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Well," she said, "maybe just the tip..."

She brought herself to a squatting position, and lowered herself onto my cock, putting just the tip inside her pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuck," I moaned.

She swirled her hips a little bit before rising back off of my cock.

"Ah, you fucking bitch," I said, incredibly frustrated at this point.

"You want out?" she asked with a smile.

"You know the fucking answer," I responded.

"I'll let you out if you can tell me how many eyelets there were on the back of my wedding dress," she said with a smile, probably figuring I'd have no idea.

"There were 12 on each side, so 24." I said.

Her smile turned to shock, "Fuck..." she said.

"Ya, did you forget that I had to get you out of your dress because you were too drunk? I distinctly remember unlacing that dress to make you mine," I explained.

"Well, a deal is a deal," she said. She undid the restraints on both feet and one of my hands.

"I'm not sure if I'm ready for this," she said nervously.

"A deal is a deal," I reminded her, "and if you're worried, I'd run as soon as you release that last one."

She released the final restraint and took off running out of the room. I jumped off the bed in hot pursuit and caught her in the dining room. I grabbed her in a bear hug from behind, then spun her around and threw her on the kitchen table. I wasn't stopping unless I heard a safe word.

I forcefully spread her legs and shoved my cock balls deep in her already dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck," she screamed. I grabbed her wrists and held them down at her side as I fucked her hard and fast.

"Is this what you fucking wanted?" I growled. "I'm going to fuck you raw."

After a minute or so like that, I ordered her, "Roll over, bitch." She rolled over so she was bent over the table, and I grabbed her by the hair.

"Whose pussy is this?" I asked her.

"It's all yours," she moaned, "and its yours whenever you want it."

"Good girl," I responded.

I thrust myself back inside her and pounded her even harder. After maybe ten minutes of that hard fucking had passed, I felt myself getting close to an orgasm and I asked her, "you want my cum, you little slut?"

"Fuck yes," she said, "cum inside me, please baby."

"Get on your knees," I ordered, "I didn't ask where you wanted it."

She got on her knees, likely in shock, and opened her mouth to take my cum. At the last moment, I had a change of heart and pushed her down to the floor on her back. I slid my cock inside her, with her knees draped over my shoulders, just as I started to cum. We locked eyes, and she came just as I did. We stayed like that for probably a minute before I rolled over onto my back and we laid side by side on the floor.

"Wow," she finally spoke up, "I've never seen you like that, but... wow."

"I didn't hurt you or anything, did I?" I asked.

"Oh, far from it, I came three times counting that one at the end," she said.

"Well, I came too, although I'm sure you noticed," I laughed.

"Sorry to spring the end of our open relationship on you with such short notice," she said, "just seemed like the right time."

"No worries, I'm just glad we can go back to, well, this," I said.

"And I'm glad you got to have some of those experiences you wanted to," she added, "though there is one experience, so far as I know, you haven't had."

"What's that?" I asked.

"A threesome," she said, "I have had one, but it was a terrible experience because it was my abusive ex and one of his friends, and neither really cared about what I wanted or felt. I'd prefer for it to be with a girl this time around. I was thinking..."

"Any particular person in mind?" I asked with a smile.

"Well, my first two choices would be Karina or Marissa. I'm not a lesbian, maybe bi-curious, but I find both of them attractive and you already have some sexual chemistry with them. Plus, they aren't close friends so it wouldn't be as awkward afterwards. But I'd be open to pretty much anyone." she said.

"Well," I responded, "if you really want to, let's put out some feelers and see what we can put together..."

And with that, my journey from cheating to an open relationship back to a "monogamous" marriage came to a close. It was certainly quite the roller coaster, and full of experiences I would remember for the rest of my life.

NOTE TO READERS: This is the last planned installment of this series. If the response is positive and if there are requests, I may write a separate epilogue about the mentioned potential threesome. I wanted to keep the entire main series in the same category, and including a threesome in the main story would not have allowed for that. If you would like to read an epilogue, please let me know in the comments who you'd like to see as the third person. Karina, Marissa, Mindy, or someone completely new.

12