All Comments on 'Cheating Girlfriend's Sister Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not big on the whole crying thing in front of his cheating skank. That's the last thing a guy wants to do when faced with it. The next move would seem to be, move out with Penny and get even with Kath and dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Penny is as bad as her sister. He needs to walk away from both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story so far!!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I liked. I just hope he won't forgive Kath. I like stories about cheating women that come back repentant but are not forgiven. I would have liked Penny more if she wasn't willing to rape him. Rape is something terrible. I think that the dad is the worst of them. She deserves to be "punished", for example being humiliated by Penny when he tries to seduce her.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
How is Penny as bad?

She did want him and her sister to break up but didn’t try to sabotage them. Personally I think she is one of the nicest of my protagonists. She never cheated on anyone too.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

1/2 a story. Dad and Kath need to die slowly, Penny is an epilogue story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Help Tim to develop a bigger cock size. Maybe give him a dusting of sexy chest hair to turn Penny on. Give them a fighting chance!

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
His good heart is all the fighting chance he needs

He is a good, sweet person. That’s all he needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The start of the story (first few paragraphs) was weak - too much repetition -, but the rest is fine.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Good story! Hate cheaters! 5 BIG FAT STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would you ever start a story that is in the romance category with the protagonist stating that theyd rape someone. Just off-putting and weird

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Crappy story - zero downside for the two cheaters; bad writing quality.

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsover 1 year ago

Good story line as for Penny smart, cunning and talented thanks to the cheating sister door is open. Still not sure of your rape thoughts a female dominating a male yep not a problem but saying they are going to rape someone is a little off putting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, what a screwed up story. Dude really bad.............

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous