Cheating Girlfriend's Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because my sister is a bitch, Tim," she says to the boy she's secretly been in love with for a long time now. She gives him a tighter embrace and tries her best to soothe him. "Believe me. If she could do something so despicable then she doesn't deserve you. And you can forget about your dad. He is a piece of shit too. He's been one ever since the day he cheated and dumped your mom. That bastard doesn't deserve to have a wonderful boy like you as his son. They are both nothing but human garbage." She stays with him for a while before leaving the house with a determined look on her face.

On her way home, she stops by a huge Planned Parenthood clinic to get an IUD inserted inside her.

Now that Tim is no longer my sister's boyfriend, there is no more reason for me not to rape him, Penny thinks to herself.

.......

Penny has been spending the past few days thinking of how she can cheer Tim up. She did plan to rape him but then realized that raping him so soon after her sister cheated on him with his dad might be too much. She might add to the trauma if he hasn't fully recovered from it yet. No, Penny must help the boy to get over and move on from that bitchy sister of hers first before making her move and taking him. That's why she is wracking her brain right now, in the middle of the night. It is so hard to come up with a good idea though, since her sister created such a huge wound in his heart.

Suddenly, she gets a brilliant idea. It is a flash of brilliance that streaks across her mind. Penny couldn't believe how it occurred to her all of a sudden. Yes, it will definitely cheer Tim up for sure. All she has to do now is get some rest. She then lies back down on her pillows and get some sleep. Her dreams are filled with images of Tim in various states of nudity, from partial to full. She's been fantasizing about him for some time now. Now that her stupid sister made such a huge blunder, here is her chance to swoop in and take her place. She'll take him out and woo his pants off, and he won't know it until he's already hers.

After brushing her teeth, she joins her parents and older sister at the breakfast table. Unbeknownst to her, Kath has been rethinking her decision to break up with Tim days ago. She is silently wondering if she did the right thing in dumping him instead of trying to make him her cuckold. When she sees Penny sit down, she asks "Why the hell are you looking at me like that?" Their mom and dad, Heather and Philip, look up at the two girls. Kath could tell that her sister isn't too happy with her for some reason and wants to know why.

Penny is actually in a jubilant mood as she could now be with Tim, but she still puts on a disapproving expression to mask how she really feels. "You know what you did, Kath," she says to her big sister in a hostile tone. "I love Tim like a brother and you cheated on him. You are a sick, demented person, fucking his dad when you and him were still in a relationship." Philip stares at his oldest daughter, aghast. His wife looks equally appalled by what they heard as Kath squirms around in discomfort. "I said it now. I told you why I'm mad."

Heather doesn't know what to say now. She was a little bit of a slut back in her teenage years so she couldn't blame her daughter for inheriting a little bit of that. But ever since the day that she got together with Philip, Heather has never cheated on him. Cheating is off limits. "Is it true?" she questions her daughter in a dead serious tone. "Did you really cheat on Tim?" Kath nods, looking very embarrassed. "And with his own dad?" Again, Kath nods. "Me and your father raised you better than this, young lady. I'm very disappointed in you today."

The abashed Kath tries hard to hide her inner conflict, not letting it show up on her face. She doesn't want her parents and little sister to judge her. "Well, yes I did really do all those things," Kath admits in a shaky tone, not really sure how to go forward with this. "But it was not my fault. Tim's cock is just way too small for me to feel anything during sex and his dad's got a much large one. I still love Tim though. I'm now thinking about getting him back. Any ideas on how to do that? Please, I know what I did was bad, but surely there must be a way for me to redeem myself."

Philip is usually a soft spoken man. He normally scolds his daughter in a more gentle way when compared to his wife's disciplinarian methods. Not that it's so surprising, since she's a military officer who's used to being in charge. But now even the normally kind Philip couldn't help but tell his daughter "What you did wasn't just bad. It was very horrible and your actions are a reflection of you. I want you to go apologize to him for what you did. Just apologize. Do not expect him to take you back for what you did, because I wouldn't, if I were that poor boy."

Penny enjoys the deflated look on her dear big sister's face. She eats breakfast happily and then leaves as soon as she is done. The brunette girl gets into the blue Ford Mustang that her granddad bought for her on her 18th birthday and drives to Tim's house, where she knows he will be. She is excited to get to see him again. With one of the boy's parents now dead and the other having cuckolded him, and his then childhood sweetheart stolen away, he only has her to turn to, and she intends to exploit the situation to the fullest extent that she possibly can.

Penny is soon knocking on the door to Tim's house. He opens it and she flings her arms around him, hugging the boy very tightly. Tim chuckles slightly and she smiles, glad to see that he isn't that glum anymore. He is still feeling sad but nowhere near as much as he felt on the day that Kath dumped him during sex with his dad. "Hey, Penny!" he says to her. "Any plans for today?" The two of them have been secretly spending time together over the past couple of days and he assumes that she is going to take him somewhere again today.

"Just wait and see, honey," Penny says. She then leads him out of the house and makes him sit in the shotgun seat of her luxurious car. Penny sits behind the steering wheel. The brunette turns to him and says "I know how my sister used to hate driving you around, but I promise you I'll drive you anywhere you want, Tim. Now buckle up and put your seatbelt on please. I can drive very fast." Tim, being a sensible young man, quickly buckled up like she said. He then watches her as she begins to pull out of the driveway and onto the street.

Penny drives carefully enough, since she does not wanting to put Tim at any risk. Normally she'd be speeding along really fast. During the ride she talks to him and asks him how he's feeling now. It's great to hear that he's doing much better than he did three days ago, and that her constant presence is the main reason he is coping so well. Having to live under the old bastard's roof after what he did is tough, but Tim doesn't have enough money to move out and get his own place yet, so he still has to put up with it for a bit longer until he's saved up enough from his part time job as a waiter.

Soon the two youngsters arrive at a chic little piano restaurant. There, Penny parks her car and exits the vehicle. She opens the door for Tim as well and then leads him inside. The brunette's clearly been here before, since the waiter says something about her regular table. "Sir here and watch me," Penny tells him and quickly puts on a pair of aviator sunglasses. Tim sits down, puzzled. He watches her as she waits for a man at the piano to finish up a song. Then the super athlete walks up to the mahogany piano and sits down. Penny gives him a smile over her shoulder before starting to play it and sing like a pro :

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain!

Too much love drives a woman insane!

You broke my will, but what a thrill!

Goodness, gracious great balls of fire!

Tim slaps a hand over his mouth in his shock. He couldn't believe this. Penny is actually there, playing and singing his favorite song. This is incredible! He watches as she continues to sing :

I laughed at love cause I thought it was funny!

But you came along and you pulled me honey!

I changed my mind, this love is fine!

Goodness gracious great balls of fire!

Tim finds himself mesmerized by her as she continues to play the piano and sing perfectly, easily entrancing him with the sweet sound of her melodic voice. Penny sings the rest of the song and he cheers with a bright smile on his face as she returns to the table. "How was that?" she asks him in a teasing tone. Tim grins at her and she smiles back brightly. "I love the way you smile at me, Tim, but I also want to hear you say it too. Come on, you can say it for me, can't you? Did you like the way I sang?" She looks at him hopefully and waits for his reply.

Tim just blushes and nods. "You sang beautifully, Penny," he tells her and she squeals, grinning. She leans in, kissing him on the tip of his nose. This makes Tim blush even more. He is now redder than ever, flushed being kissed. "I love the way you sounded," Tim continues. "You sounded incredibly, Penny, and you were so cool when you played the piano too." He means ever word that is coming out of his mouth as he keeps on heaping lavish praise on her genuinely excellent performance. It gave the boy goosebumps all over. She really is an incredible girl, he thinks to himself.

"If you like the sound of me singing, then you would love the sound of me moaning," she says in a moment of very great boldness that seemingly came out of nowhere. Her words make Tim blush even brighter than he thought possible. He seriously had no idea that he could turn so red in embarrassment. Penny then leans in, saying "I could be pretty awesome in the bedroom." The truth is, she is still a virgin. But her experienced friends have taught her a lot about sex and she is sure she can more than hold her own when the time for it comes.

They eat their meat together and Penny continues making suggestive remarks to him over the next twenty minutes. At the end of lunch, she foots the bill and they leave together. She drives Tim home with a smile on her face, happy at achieving what she's been longing for. "Thank you for being here for me," he says to her as he coyly turns to face her after glancing out the window for a few minutes. She grins in a way that makes him go redder than a tomato as she parks her car. "I couldn't start moving on so fast without you." Penny decides to hell with caution and leans in to give him a little kiss on the cheek.

"You're very welcome, Tim," Penny says as she drops him off and drives away from the house. She drives back home and he goes to his bedroom where he sits in his bed and read. He feels much better after she cheered him up with that song and finds that he's no longer thinking of that bitch who cheated on him. Kath no longer means anything to Tim. All he cares about is Penny, and he can tell that she has feelings for him too. In a way, he is actually now feeling glad that Kath cheated on him, since that allowed him to move on to another girl who is so much better than her.

That night, he sleeps very peacefully and without any nightmares. Kath no longer has a place in his heart and he finally feels free. Now he can move on to Penny and be with her.

Author's Note : Feelings about Penny?

12