Cheating Lisa with Dave and Ian

Story Info
Lisa is home alone until her neighbours appear.
1.3k words
4.03
12k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a hard day. Lisa had been looking after her sister's kids and her son was not easy. Now it was time to relax. Her son was in his cot and his cousins were back with their Mum. After her relaxing bath she had slipped in to her pink and black thong and bra that her boyfriend had asked her to wear. He was away and was phoning later and wanted his mental picture to match what she was really wearing.

That was some time away so she put her dressing gown on, went downstairs, opened a bottle of wine and settled down in front of the television. It was only a few minutes later that there was knock at the door. She wasn't expecting anyone but she got up to answer it anyway.

As she opened the door there was her neighbour, Ian. She had known him for years. He had been in a relationship with her best friend but since they had split up he had been through their friend group. She had always had good reports. This could be interesting. Behind him was a face that she had not seen since they were at school together. She had a teenage crush on Dave but when he moved away she had forgotten about him, but time had been good to him. He had rugged good looks and she immediately noticed his tattoos. She was slightly aroused. She invited them in, holding the door for them.

As she stood in the all, Dave walked past her but Ian stopped in front of her. He gently pulled the cord on her dressing gown and it fell open revealing her small revealing thong and her bra holding her huge tits. Ian, put his hand on her waist and kissed her passionately on her lips. She gratefully received the kiss and they started passionately kissing each other. His hand moved from her waist and squeezed her arse cheek firmly pulling her closer to him so she could feel his growing cock against her leg. As they kissed more and more passionately his hand slipped round as his finger slipped inside her thong. He could feel her getting wet. Dave had his hand on her breast squeezing it as Ian slipped his finger inside her wet pussy. He could feel how aroused she was and started to kiss her neck. Dave took advantage and kissed her passionately.

As Ian fingered her pussy she reached down and undid his trousers. She was experienced at this and they fell open with ease. She reached inside his boxer shorts and pulled his cock out. It felt wide with a good girth and it wasn't even hard yet. She massaged his manhood until it was throbbing. Dave was now kissing her nipple which was firm. Ian put his hand under her thigh and lifted it up so it was round his waist. He moved his cock closer to her wet pussy and slipped the tip just inside her. She quivered as she felt it enter her. She wanted him. He was teasing though. He pulled it out of her. She whimpered as she felt it leave her but Ian eased it back in just a little. Lisa was moaning as he did it again. Just as she was expecting him to do the same, with one movement he thrust his rock hard cock all the way inside her. She moaned loudly as he fucked her harder and harder. He could feel her juices on his cock but he kept fucking her. Dave moved up from kissing her nipples and started passionately kissing her neck. She was in heaven this was amazing! Her friends were right. He was good. He pressed her against the wall as he fucked her harder using his body and thrusting to hold her up as she took him deeper and deeper inside her. She was going to cum. It was building and she knew it was going to be good.

Within seconds she could feel the waves of the orgasm hit her. She moaned loudly as the orgasm built to its peak. She tightened her legs around Ian hoping he would cum but he wasn't ready. He pulled his cock out of her and gently lowered her.

Dave grabbed her hand and lead her into the lounge. He pushed her onto the sofa, opened her legs wide and forced his cock into her used pussy. He was longer, she fancied him, she had wanted this for years and now it was happening. He was fucking her. Ian urged him on as he banged her hard, so very hard. He wanted her and she wanted him. In and out he fucked her until he could hear her moaning again as she told him she was going to cum, again! This time her orgasm came with force. Her legs shook as she came for him. No sooner had she cum then Ian took his turn again. She didn't move as kneeled in front of her. As he pushed he could see the lips of her pussy open and then swallow around his cock. He looked up and she was gazing down with her mouth open letting out a moan. She was so wet. Ian took it slower this time but still built a good rhythm. She was cumming again. Her moans were getting louder as Ian fucked her. Again she quivered as his cock slid in and out of her. As she peaked Ian just kept going. He kept fucking her until she came again, calling her his slut just made her more aroused. Dave was sitting watching, wanking and waiting for his turn and now it was here. Ian pulled his cock out. He had almost cum but wanted to wait.

Dave pulled her onto the floor and pulled her waist up so she was on all fours. Her thong looked so sexy as he pulled it over to one side and slipped his cock into her once more. He held her waist as he started to pound her pussy with his long cock. His balls were slapping against her as her fucked her very hard. He wanted to make her cum and he was going to. She started to get louder and louder as the orgasm hit her. She was just being used now. She begged him to cum but Dave had a bit left. He carried on fucking and pounding her. She was still moaning as Ian shoved his cock into her mouth. This kept her quiet sucking on it but only until she was ready to cum again. This time Dave was ready. She sensed it and moaned louder as she could feel his cock starting to throb inside her. She knew his cum was going to burst into her. Dave was cumming his face buckled with ecstasy she was moaning deeply as he exploded fulling her pussy with his hot creamy spunk. Every drop inside her.

Ian needed to finish. She had become a cum dump. He took Dave's place behind her. This wasn't going to take long. He was hard, he was ready. He didn't waste time sliding into her again, he felt Dave's cum and her juices. Dave was telling her to take it, calling her a slut as Ian fucked her into submission. She was cumming again, nothing was going to stop her, but so was Ian. He groaned as he felt his balls ready to release his load into her. She was so loud she was almost screaming. Both were ready for this, she felt the cum flowing through his cock, he felt her pussy tightening around him, they both came together. He filled her with what felt like gallons of his thick sperm. As he pulled his cock out, it dripped from her pussy and down her leg. She slumped to the floor.

As she picked herself up from the floor Ian and Dave stood over her with their used cocks. She stood up. "Guys that was great, but you have to go. My boyfriend is phoning soon" she said. They looked at each other and Ian said, "we haven't finished with you yet." He lead her to the stairs up to her bedroom and said, "after you."