All Comments on 'Cheating Little Tickle Toy'

by ticklechambers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MkmydazeMkmydazeover 2 years ago

Very arousing, I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this! I know the feeling. Some things I can have with my partner and some I can't. VERY tough choices. While you love your husband, how devastated would you be if your marriage was seriously damaged by any cheating? I know I would be because I WAS devastated after my first marriage collapsed. I've "cheated" by going to a pro for foot tickling, but I've stopped because it would devastate my current wife if she found out and I would be devastated by that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a gorgeois slice of tickle erotica that cuts close to the bone for me as I'm in a similar situation with my wonderful wife. I'm a passionatev and life long tickler with a spouse who had never understood my tickling needs and desires or my love for the female foot. Your wonderful story also focuses on one my my favorite spots to massage, caress, tease, tickle, tantalize, torture and worship. There's something beyond erotic about a pair of women's pretty feet and toes especially if they are super sensitive and ultra responsive to my actions and even better when they, like you, are so incredibly turned on by someone who takes such great pleasure in delivering all of these incredibly sexy things to one of her most erogenous zones.

Marco

ticklishsolesticklishsoles5 months ago

Oh. My. God. I could have written this myself. You see, I am incredibly, wildly, incurably ticklish, and especially so on my feet, more specifically on my soles, in between my toes, and the underside of each toe. It’s both a curse and a blessing; a curse because I’m most ticklish at inopportune times and a blessing as they are my erogenous zones in which I am immediately aroused when I am touched, teased, or tickled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous