Cheating, Lying, and Revenge Pt. 06

Story Info
Julia's cunt pays me, Sheas pleases me.
3.8k words
4.36
6.9k
7
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about life, love, and a cheating wife. Not the most far-fetched idea, but it was worlds away from where we started. This is our story.

(Note to readers: I am a new writer, only two months attempting this. I had thought excepting comments from readers would help me become better with constructive criticism, but with the poor excuse for humans on this platform, that was not to be. It has gotten to the point where I cannot tolerate their vile putrid comments that I will no longer accept comments on my stories. I apologize in advance, as I'm sure this will take me longer before I become anywhere near proficient at this art, but it's the only avenue I see. Thank you for reading.)

Cheating, Lying, and Revenge

Part Six

Julia's cunt pays me, Shea's pleases me

As I was driving home, I got a pleasant surprise on my phone. Apparently, Geoff set up a text message system where I would get dollar to dollar updates throughout the day. I hadn't been gone fifteen minutes and she already had $80 in her whore a count. They were lining up to use her, and I'm sure she will enjoy that. As I pulled in the driveway, I received a text from Shea with some outfit pictures. She was only seven minutes away, so I told her I'd be right there for her to model them for me.

When I got to the store Shea was dressed in her boots, a white button up blouse with few buttons done, an insanely short black skirt, and nothing else. The look on her mother's face was priceless as I shot a look of lust towards her daughter. Shea ran up to me, kissed me and gave me a big hug, but when she did, her skirt rose above her ass where my hand was feasting. After we broke out embrace, she made no attempt to pull it back down, just went about her business of looking at clothes.

(Tina): "For lords sake pull your skirt down, you look like a whore."

(Shea): "I am going to be a whore Mom, that's why we're shopping for new clothes."

(Me): "And a sexy whore you are at that. Did you get that mess between your legs cleaned up?"

(Shea): "Yes I did sir."

(Me): "Show me."

(Tina): "Oh Not here in the store."

(Shea): "Yeah Mom, right here in the store. I'm his whore not your kid anymore and I do what he wants me to do, no matter what. If you have any complaints, tell them to Daddy."

Shea walked over to where I was sitting, pulled her skirt up to her waist, bent at the knees a bit to push her pelvis out and asked me if I liked it. It was a beautiful clean hairless young pussy on display in front of me, and I couldn't help but rub my hand over it to feel the softness.

(Me): "I absolutely love you fresh looking cunt my whore."

She smiled at me, smirked at Tina, and grabbed some clothes to try on in the dressing room. Each time she had an outfit on, she would walk out to me for me to inspect her, and she chose some short slutty stuff, and she left buttons undone wherever possible. After the last outfit was tried on, she started to walk back in and out her clothes back on, and I walked in right behind her.

She gave me an almost perfect blow job, concentrating in her technique and staring into my eyes. She didn't miss a drop as she collected my cum in her mouth, then with a giggle pushed some out onto her chin and breasts. She was thoroughly enjoying abusing her mother while pleasing me. I walked out zipping up my pants and she followed close behind totally naked.

(Shea): "Mom, can you get me some tissues or something, I seem to have made a mess."

(Tina): "Get back in there and I'll get you something."

Again, I heard that girly giggle and she blew me a kiss before going back into the changing room. Tina handed some paper towels into Shea and then gave me a hateful look.

(Shea): "Do you see what you've done to my daughter?"

(Me): "Tina, you stupid cunt, think about this. Other than seeing her outside your house I've only known her for 24hours now. Yet, she's one of the biggest sluts of her age that I ever saw. Why do you suppose that is you fat pig? Your husband has been using that cunt right under your roof or she's been in the streets practicing, one or the other."

The thought that I might be right sent horror through her, just thinking about Dave fucking his own daughter and she knew nothing about it. It didn't matter if it was true, just the possibility was punishment enough for her.

Shea came bouncing out of the dressing room, carrying the cum soaked paper towels and put them in Tina's purse, then went back to pick up her new clothes.

(Me): "I like everything you picked out, and I have total confidence in what you'll chose next. When over at Victories secret, also pick up a garter belt and some stockings. Make sure you go shoe shopping and get regular heels as slutty as those boots."

I left them and headed home to see a text from Geoff that stated he would resend the text every hour and give me hourly updates on her earnings which were $160 for the first hour, and as the night went on the club would be busier and so would she.

Looking like I was having the night alone, I decided to start evaluating Shea's slut level and start her training. Not knowing what she had done in the past I needed to get an idea of how far she would go on her won without me Doing anything but asking so I decided to call her.

(Shea): "Hello Sir, I wasn't expecting to her from you until tomorrow?"

(Me): "That's your first lesson my slut, don't expect or try to plan, just be ready at all times."

(Shea): "Yes sir, I will remember that."

(Me): "How did you know to call me Sir when I called?"

(Shea): "It came up as sir in the caller ID sir."

(Me): "Very well my pet, are you ready to get started with your training?"

(Shea): "Yes sir, anything you wish."

(Me): "Have you been remaining naked except for shopping today with your mom?"

(Shea): "Completely except for the slut boots you said you liked, and we picked up more today for me to show you."

(Me): "We can do that tomorrow, but for now I want you to follow my instructions to the letter. You're going to walk over here naked without covering your body in any way, and you're not coming through the backyards, I want you to walk out your front door and come to mine."

(Shea): "That's really daring, its not totally dark yet, and mom will have a stroke."

(Me): "Listen to me Girl, I don't care who sees you and I certainly don't care about your mom's feelings. The only thing you should worry about is doing what I asked you to do."

(Shea): "Yes sir, I'm sorry sir, I will be there in just two minutes."

(Me): "That's a good slut, see you when you get here."

So far so good, a bit apprehensive but willing to try and please me. That mother could end up being a problem, I'm glad I set it up with them having no contact. While waiting for her to come over, I checked in on Julia's progress for the night. She was up to $220, and she was bent over that metal desk, one cock in her mouth and one in her pussy, with three Men waking behind the guy who is fucking her. Just as I closed that feed on my phone the doorbell rang.

(Me): "Come in my slut, glad you did as I asked."

(Shea): "Mom had a cow when I walked out the front door naked. She was staring at me out the window the whole way over here.

(Me): "This is how I want you to handle her from now on. Don't interact with her when she shows disapproval, act like you did the first time she saw my cum on your lips and tits. Stand up straight, strut when you walk and smirk at her, that will do more to put her in her place more than anything you could possibly say."

(Shea): "Yes sir, I will enjoy doing that to her, she is just such a bitch judging others when she is a mess all by herself, and she does nothing but get worse."

(Me): "I noticed that about her years ago. But enough about her, lets get to you. I'm going to ask you some questions, teach you some basic things, and see where you're uncomfortable and need some attention."

(Shea): "I am willing to be honest with you about my experience, if that's what you're talking about, and will gladly except any training you can give me."

(Me): "Good slut, now do you know what a submissive position is?"

(Shea): "I have heard of it, but don't know it or understand it."

(Me): "Well then, follow me knot the living room and get down in your knees in front of me once I sit."

She followed me in a natural submissive posture by outing her hands behind her back and gazing downward as she walked, then got on her knees once I sat down in a chair.

(Me): "Now to start, put your ankles tightly together, then sit your ass on top of them."

(Shea): "That sounds easy enough."

(Me): "Shea, during training or instruction, you simply do as your told and don't respond by commenting."

She immediately realized what she had done, meaninglessly responding to my instruction, so she shifted her gaze back to the floor.

(Me): "Now, spread your knees as far apart as your shoulders are from each other, then try to figure out what to do with your hands and tell me what you decide."

(Shea): "The only thing that feels natural is to put them behind me, is that right?"

(Me): "Yes, it is but when you do that don't put your hands together, put your forearms in the small of your back. Now can you tell me what that pose telegraphs to anyone seeing you?"

(Shea): "Other than having my legs spread I'm not really sure?"

(Me): "Yes, your legs being spread says that your pussy is open to those seeing you, your breasts are sticking forward offering them up, your hands and arms behind you say that you will put up no defense to any touch, and your eyes looking downward says you're just waiting to be spoken to or used."

(Shea): "Yes, I feel that I'm offering up my body to you."

(Me): "Yes, and the important word is offering, not me taking. Once you fully give yourself to me as my slut and whore, I won't need to take anything from you, you will just willingly be there for my use. Do you understand what I'm talking about?"

(Shea): "Yes, I think so, although this is all new to me, well somewhat new."

(Me): "Stop right now! You Don't keep any secrets from me ever."

(Shea): "Well, somethings are embarrassing, and I've made some mistakes."

(Me): "Come join me on the couch, we need to talk. Now, just so you don't leave anything out, I'm going to ask you pointed direct questions and you're going to answer them honestly and completely. If I get close to something without asking you directly, you are to volunteer that information, Understood?"

(Shea): "Yes sir, I will be completely honest and upfront with you."

(Me): "OK, lets start simple. I know when you first had my cock in your mouth, you weren't experienced in that activity. Tell me about your history with sucking in cocks."

(Shea): "Well, you're the first that ever bothered to teach me how, every other one just rammed down my throat choking me like I wasn't supposed to breath."

(Me): "how many boys have shoved their cocks in your mouth?"

(Shea): "Well, that's some of the embarrassing stuff."

(Me): "It doesn't matter if you're embarrassed, you need to come clean and tell me."

(Shea): "You have to promise me you won't get angry with me; I really didn't have a choice."

(Me): "The only reason I'm going to get angry is you not telling me what I asked, now tell me!"

(Shea): "Well the first time I was eleven years old. I went to the park with my dad, and he pulled over behind a warehouse. He told me that is what all girls do that for their daddies, and if they don't their daddies get mad at them. It was the first time and he got mad at me when I didn't swallow and made a mess in his car. After that he took every chance to make me do it, and he would hold my head down until I swallowed each drop."

(Me): "Then how did that progress?"

(Shea): "He was satisfied with that until I developed tits at fifteen, then he started sneaking in my room at night. He would fuck me whenever he wanted and made sure I didn't say anything to anybody. But when I was seventeen, I told a girlfriend, and she told her dad. He went over and beat the hell out of my father and kept me at his house for three days. My last night there he invited friends over, they all got drunk and fucked me for hours on end. I went home the next morning and never went back."

(Me): "What about boys your own age or men that weren't your father or fathers of your friends?"

(Shea): "No but almost one time. I was with a boy but all he could do was cum on my mouth, then he said we would have to wait until he could do it again."

(Me): "So you have never fucked anyone?"

(Shea): "I told you about my dada and my friends dad and his friends."

(Me): "Yeah, but they all fucked you, you never did anything but lay there right?"

(Shea): "Yes, that's pretty much it."

(Me): "Well, I going to teach you how to fuck as well as be fucked. What about anally, has anyone fucked you in your ass?"

(Shea): "My dad tried once but I made too much noise, so he just used my pussy."

(Me): "What about toys, do you fuck yourself with toys?"

(Shea): "No, my mom would have a fit if I had anything like that. She searches my room often to see if I'm having sex with any boys."

(Me): "Well then, lets start teaching you how to fuck. Now first you slowly suck the mans cock to make him nice and hard, the harder the better. Then for this time, you will climb on my lap with your knees by my hips and lower yourself down onto my cock, then just slowly up and down with your hands around my neck. Do you think you can do that?"

Shea didn't even answer, she just pulled down my shorts and started lovingly sucking my cock, and when she was ready she mounted me with the sweet tight pussy between her legs. I taught her how to use her muscles to squeeze and milk a cock while she rode it, and how changing her angle could make it feel better for her. She must have been extra horny because it didn't take long for her to or my get going.

(Shea): "Oh wow, that feels great. Am I doing a good job fucking you? I want to do this more."

(Me): "You will, don't worry you will. You learn fast and you'll make a great slut."

(Shea): "Oh, this feels soooo goooood. I think I want to go faster, is that ok sir?"

(Me): "Yeah slut, you go as fast and as rough as you want, you're fucking me remember?"

(Shea): "Oh Fuck, this feels great, I like fucking. Something is happening and it feels greeaaat. Oh, shit this feels good, Jesus, I can't tell you what's happening but it's taking over."

(Me): "You're building up to cum my sweet slut. Haven't you ever cum before?

(Shea): "No, I never done that, are you sure this is what that is? Ohhhh, shit, fuck, it's happening, I can't stop it, here it is."

Shea let out a mix of a squeal and a scream as she came hard on my cock, grabbing it with her tight internal muscles, trying to subconsciously milk me as she gushed. She convulsed and shook on me as she gave me everything she had, making me fill her untrained cunt. As she came down, she had difficulty catching her breath, so I just held her close until she recovered.

(Me): "Now, I have to take you back to you house.

(Shea): "No, I have to clean up. My father told me never to do anything until I clean up."

(Me): "You're going to learn a new way of getting clean. Just come with me."

We walked over to the house and I kicked the door open, walked in to Tina screaming and Dave running down the stairs.

(Me): (yelling) "Tina, clean off that dining room table right now. Dave, get the fuck over here."

Tina just stood there and did nothing while Dave froze in place seeing my anger. I yanked the table loth off causing everything to go crashing to the floor. Tina walked towards me acting defiant and ready to take me on.

(Me): "You piece of shit, you let that predator force this girl to suck his cock since she was eleven, and he was fucking her under your roof for that past five years, and you did nothing? I'll have you both arrested, him for sexual abuse of a minor and you for child abuse you worthless fucks."

I walked Shea over to the table, helped her get up onto it, and told her to keep her legs closed until I told her different. I grabbed Dave by the back of the hair and forced him to sit down directly in front of Shea's knees. I pushed her legs open and forced his head between them.

(Me): "You like your daughters pussy so much, well then clean it with your tongue, and don't stop until your done and don't wipe your face afterwards."

(Tina): "That son of a bitch assaulted my daughter?"

(Me): "Oh shut up you ignorant cunt. This happened in your house under your nose, if you wanted to see it you would have bitch. Make sure you get all that cum out of her pussy Dave, you do not want to fuck with me now."

He licked, slurped, and sucked in her hole until there was no more for him to get, then I made him kneel in front of Tina.

(Me): "Bitch, clean his face of my cum with your tongue and don't miss any of it."

She did just as I ordered her to, but I wasn't the least bit pleased. This woman, this mother, this ignorant cunt that acted "holier than thou", allowed her own daughter to be abused by her deviant pervert of a husband under her own roof for the past eight years, and now as a young adult woman, she acts like what I'm doing is perverse. I wanted more pain in this woman's existence and I found a way to get it.

(Me): "Shea, I know I said I wasn't taking you until tomorrow, but I'm not letting you stay here tonight. Go get your packed bags and bring them down to the front door. And bring a large beach towel down with you too."

Shea did as I asked and brought everything downstairs to the front door. She looked at me quizzically when she handed me the towel but didn't speak, she just patiently waited until I made my next move.

(Me): "Tina, give me one good reason I shouldn't call the police, and have you both taken away?" Your silence tells me you don't have one, and I'm having a hard time finding one too. Just take your daughters bags and put them in my front porch, at least you can serve to your daughter in some little way. Let's go Shea."

We walked arm in arm, Shea naked as the day she was born, walking behind her mother who was struggling to carry two bags. When we got to my house, I sent Tina home and Shea and I went inside. I was not going to let her go back to that house alone, but I have to pick up Julia in the morning and get her on her flight. How was I going to have my new slut and my old whore in the house at the same time? That just sounded like a recipe for disaster to me so I decided to fill Shea in on almost everything and ask for her help to stay out of sight for an hour tomorrow morning. Shea being extremely happy with the way I treated her parents, and taught her how to degrade them, was overjoyed to help me.

I checked in on Julia's account and she was up to $540, with numerous hours to go. I checked the video feed, and she was in her back on the desk, one guy below her in her ass, with another punching his cock in her cunt, one stroking in and out of her mouth, and one in deck in each hand. She was going to be busy for a while, so I went back to the business, or slut at hand.

I called Geoff and filled him in on the situation in front of me and he suggested I bring Shea with me in the morning. I was unsure why, but he just told me she needed to see what happens to Julia and friends. He had been right about everything up until now, so I went along with what he said. I had just one more day to get through until I get to find out how this ends with Julia, and I had a willing young slut to help me get there. I should have troubles like this more often.

We spent the night with each other, and Shea was determined to pleasure me multiple times during the night, waking me suckling my cock only to climb on and fuck me at different paces and in different positions. She was learning and experimenting with her technique and started to find out what felt good to her as she pleasured me. We finally went to sleep for the night, knowing I had a big day tomorrow.