Cheating May Not Work Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Some things are from Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Colorado."

"I don't understand. You grew up here. What is this all about?"

"As far back as I can remember my Dad made sure we went back to his roots and spent time learning and understanding nature. He is part Native American and the cabin feel and the pictures remind me every day of what he and his people taught us about nature, harmony and Spirit. The pictures here in my office I took. They are my memories, reminding me. I have a trip scheduled for August to go to the Grand Tetons for a week or so. If my Dad is up for it, we're going on a four-day horse packing trip. If he isn't it will be Jenna and me." I knew Jenna was her sister's name.

She led me to the living room and I was amazed. My head knew I was in Culver City but my soul was back in Wyoming in the lodge just outside Jackson where my aunt and uncle worked. Kathy had someone split logs and make her living room a log lodge room. The furniture was western rustic including the entertainment center, the bookshelves, picture frames and lighting. One corner of the room was a stone fireplace with a mantle of another slice of a tree. Three giant pine cones and four framed pictures of Kathy, her Dad, her Mom and sister sat on the mantle. There was an empty space where a fifth picture belonged. I sat on one of two couches and Kathy sat with me. I became aware of the smell of the forest.

"Kathy, it smells like trees and the forest floor in here."

"There's a company in Oregon that makes air fresheners that give off that smell. Every time I walk in here it squirts a little forest smell for me."

"I brought the wrong clothes. I need Levis 501's, boots and a Wrangler shirt."

"Next time you come." She said as she smiled and snuggled closer.

Just above her plasma big screen the digital clock read "1714". I asked, "Military time?"

"At work you have the clocks set to that time. It took me a month to realize that you had a good reason for having it that way. I then realized that my confusion was in switching back and forth all the time. Every clock in this home is set like the ones at work."

She paused and held my hand as she snuggled with me. Then she said, "The clocks, the time, seem to remind me of you and how you embrace life. Since I changed them it's been like you're here with me every night and every weekend."

"How could I be so clueless?" I asked. She smiled.

"I knew right from the beginning you were in love with Colleen. By the time I'd been working for you six months I knew I loved you too, but I refused to be one of the women in the world who would help ruin love between people. I watched how you focused on Colleen and I envied her. I still do. She wears the ring you put on her finger."

"You took a huge risk when I found out Colleen was getting ready to cheat. My reaction could have been to reject you and Colleen and become the ogre of the West!"

"I knew you better than that. At least I believed I did. What I was worried about was Colleen. She was the loose canon. I don't know her. My head couldn't fathom why she would be willing to cheat on you."

"I'm getting hungry for two things. Want to know what two things?"

"Let me guess. One involves us going into the kitchen and the other gets us into bed."

"Let's go cook!"

We made swordfish steaks with rosemary smashed potatoes, broccoli and a salad. The potatoes had been boiled earlier and I heated them, smashed them with an old-fashioned potato smasher and mixed in chopped rosemary and sweet butter. Kathy and I worked well in the kitchen together.

As we ate we talked about her childhood, her family and her values. She didn't ask many questions. We finished eating, cleaned the kitchen and found ourselves standing by the sink when we both realized the kitchen was done.

"I'm sure, given fifteen minutes, I can find the Pendleton bedroom, but I'd rather have you lead the way."

As she led the way she started undressing. She led the way through the door of her bedroom and into the bathroom. White tiles and three different green tiles. A big shower, easily big enough for two and I saw a cup with two tooth brushes in it, one pink and one blue.

"The blue one is yours." Kathy said. "You'll need to unwrap it. It's been waiting for you for a few years."

She helped me finish undressing. Before I could really focus on touching, kissing and getting us to bed she turned on the shower and opened a cabinet to get a fresh bar of soap. I noticed she had three different kinds in the cabinet, Irish Spring, Safeguard and Zest. The same three brands were in the master bathroom at home. She smiled and asked, "Which one do you prefer, Sir?"

"Irish Spring. Those are the same brands I have at home."

"I smell you every day. You use Edge shaving gel, too." She opened the medicine cabinet and a new can of Edge gel was there with a package of disposable razors next to it.

We showered and explored each other's bodies in the process. Kathy is ticklish in a couple places. We were very clean when we shut off the water and got out. She opened a big bath sheet and started drying me. "First time it's ever been against male skin." She said.

I grabbed the other towel to do her and discovered it was smaller than the bath sheet she used on me. "It's big enough for me," Kathy said. She folded the bath sheet and hung it on the rack, "This one's yours."

When she was dry I hung her towel next to mine. I asked for a fresh towel and she gave it to me. I took it into the bedroom, opened the bed and spread it on the fitted sheet. Out of my grocery bag I got the fresh jar of lime body butter.

"I want to pamper you. Face up or face down to start, I'll do both sides. This is the best skin lotion I've ever found."

She put her self on the towel face down. I looked at the light sparkling from her wetness already and went back in the bathroom and brought back a hand towel. I folded it into a thick pad and put in where it could catch at least some of her nectar.

"You think I may leak?" She giggled as she asked.

"I hope you do."

I started with her feet and worked slowly towards her head. She reached to a bedside table and turned on her Bose wave CD player. The CD was the sound of a forest with a brook, wind in trees and animal sounds.

I found a few small scars on her. Her skin was wonderfully smooth and showed no tan lines, just the look of a woman who was careful about how much exposure she got. When she spoke I shushed her. "Just focus on how you feel." I said. She moaned a few more times, but didn't talk.

When I helped her turn over she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I moved to her feet and started again. I bypassed her pussy on the way up and missed her breasts as well. After I did her neck and scalp I climbed on the bed with her and kissed her mouth.

We were not hurrying. Our kisses weren't urgent, but were tender and expressions of care and surrender. When I moved my kisses from her mouth to her neck and later down onto her chest she said, "You didn't use lotion on my breasts."

"Later, before we sleep."

I kissed all around her "C" sized breasts, touching her nipples and areola occasionally. The third time I focused on her nipples she said, "Please suck me."

I did and her feedback let me know she liked them sucked hard and long. When I did it hard enough her back arched and her hands held my head.

I shifted and headed down to her pussy. She grabbed my ears and said, "Later, before breakfast. Right now I feel incredibly empty. Please fill me up."

"You want to be a cowgirl?" I asked. She smiled and said, "Not tonight. I want to be rode hard and put away dripping."

I'm not twenty any more. I did my best and when we were side by side, breathing hard she said, "I lost count."

I joked, "That's why I hated dating CPA's. They count everything!" We laughed softly and snuggled. A few minutes passed and Kathy used the towel I'd used for her massage to wipe us down. She took the very wet smaller towel into the bathroom and tossed it in the sink. As we got warm and comfortable I spread body butter on her breasts. Ten minutes later we were asleep with me spooned behind her and holding her breast.

I woke to the smell of coffee, bacon and eggs. I got up, peed in the bathroom and when I flushed I turned and found Kathy standing in the doorway, wearing a green t-shirt and holding a mug of coffee. It was a big, ceramic mug like I remembered from when I was a kid. My Dad used a mug like that.

Breakfast tastes better when shared with a lover. She fed us both from one plate. The eggs, potatoes, bacon and chunky salsa were cooked together and tasted like Heaven. After breakfast was cleaned up we migrated back to the bed and mated again.

In what ladies magazines call the afterglow, we talked.

"I know it's a little late, but we should talk about birth control." I said.

"I remember when you got a vasectomy. You did it when Ben did, to be supportive to him. Colleen had her tubes tied when Janice was born. Until then I'd been on the pill. I've never been pregnant and I haven't had sex with any man in almost seven years. My last physical was a complete physical. They looked for everything including STD's and I'm clean. We don't need and I don't want rubbers. I do think we should all get tested pretty soon, just to be sure."

"I'll use rubbers with Colleen until she tests, and Stan tests, clean."

Kathy kissed me softly and asked, "How long do you think will they play in this new game?"

"I don't know. I know we blew their minds when I called and gave them permission to do what they wanted to do. I believe Colleen will spend a lot of time lying next to Stan in bed thinking about you and I lying in bed together."

"That's a lot different than thinking about keeping a secret and helping you believe she's still being faithful to just you." I rolled to face her more directly and kissed her breast. I sucked hard for about fifteen seconds and released.

"Are you always going to tease me for hours?"

"I want to tease and please you often. Hours, sometimes days and sometimes a quickie. I won't always be the same. I plan to have loving you be an adventure, for both of us."

She got up and in a minute was back with her PDA. She said, "We have a three-day weekend at the end of May."

"Memorial Day weekend."

"Do you and Colleen have anything scheduled?"

I nodded. "On Memorial day I go to the Veterans Cemetery and leave flowers. The cemetery in Westwood has three of my friends in it. Colleen has gone with me every year since they died."

"Maybe she'd like to be with Stan that weekend. I know I'd be honored to go with you."

"Pencil us in, Ok? I'll need to make a note so I'll remember to talk to Colleen about dates."

"I have an idea. Come on." She led me to her office and sat me at her computer. At her instruction I sent CollPet an email.

"Honey,

While you and Stan are together please look at your calendars. Pick some dates for "special time" together. Memorial Day Weekend is coming. As far as I know the only thing on either of our calendars is my trip to the Vets Cemetery on Memorial Day. If you'd like to spend that whole weekend with Stan, or any part of it... please plan it and let us know. Kathy says she'd be honored to go with me to the cemetery if you'd rather not go.

Any other dates you'd like to reserve, plan them and let me know so we can make plans too.

Please get back to me soon. Oh, and get some sleep, too!

I love you,

Walt"

I sent it and then Kathy asked, "Shall we go somewhere on our "special times" or just come here and pamper each other?"

"This time I love being here with no where we need to go, no people to see. I'm concerned about being public for a while. I think Colleen is still in shock about me knowing she's with Stan and being with you. She hadn't given a thought to me being with someone."

"Surprise! She knew I loved you, at least subconsciously. Now she's faced with reality. The next few weeks will be interesting."

"Well, shall we go back to bed? Go to the beach or a movie?" I asked.

"I'm going to be bold again, Ok? She put her hand on my leg. I melted. I knew I had lost my last argument with Kathy and we hadn't even had one.

"Sure. Be bold. It's working for you so far."

"Let's get dressed and drive back to your house. Pack a suitcase with clothes to keep here. Then whenever you stay here you have whatever you need. Bring a couple suits, a few shirts, whatever you might need. When we get back we'll load the closet in the guest bedroom, otherwise known as my sister's room."

"I like the idea. If, and or, when things blow up at home we're already prepared."

We walked to the bedroom and I asked, "What will you wear? In all our years together I've only seen you dressed for work or like you are now."

"It's about seventy degrees outside. You're wearing chinos so I'll wear jeans. How about a western plaid shirt and boots?"

"Damn! Just thinking about you dressed that way turns me on."

"We should shower again. I think we may smell like we've been fooling around."

"I wasn't fooling." We showered and dressed. I liked what I saw. At the last moment Kathy grabbed a suitcase from her closet.

"If we take my suitcase it can stay here when it comes back, leaving all your luggage at home."

"I love how your brain works."

"Just my brain?" She smiled a wicked smile.

"I love how everything about you works."

When we pulled into my garage I closed the door and Kathy said, "If I stay here I can honestly say I've never been in your house, never seen your bedroom or had sex in your home. I'll sit here and listen to music."

We kissed and I took her suitcase into the house. Packing was harder than I thought it would be. I took three suits, a gray, a charcoal and a blue. I took two blue shirts and two whites. Enough underwear and socks for a week. I took two pair of jeans, a ranger belt, an old pair of hiking boots and some boot socks. I grabbed a garment bag and put the suits and shirts in it. Everything else fit in the suitcase. On my way through the house I picked six CD's of music I love.

Kathy popped the back of her little car open and I loaded my stuff inside. When I lifted the hatch I heard The Mommas and the Papas singing, "Monday, Monday."

We sang along as we drove back to Kathy's cabin in the city. At a stoplight she looked at the six CD's. "Remind me to print you a list of what I have at home. All six of these are already loaded in my stereo."

"Figures."

The rest of our time we played at Kathy's, settling me into almost living there. We played games, listened to music, watched two or three great movies and spent a lot of time seeing where the most fun places were to mate.

We sat out on her deck long enough that I looked like I'd been fishing. We drove over to the Redondo Pier and I got my picture taken with a three hundred pound sea bass. Kathy stayed out of the picture. Then I reconsidered and took a second picture with both of us and the fish. The photographer put both pictures in folders and we headed back to Kathy's.

Friday night we both got quiet. At about eleven Kathy asked, "You're thinking about tomorrow afternoon, aren't you?"

I nodded. "Colleen didn't answer my email. That could mean they need to wait until Stan checks in at home to see when he can escape. It could mean she quit checking emails after we talked. It could mean he's going to get home and have a face-to-face with his wife before making any decisions..."

"Or it could mean they broke it off and she's coming home to break us up."

"The first things may happen, but I'm not going back to just Colleen. She was willing to cheat. I set... no. We set her up to change the rules of the game. I'm no longer willing to go back to the old game. Tomorrow will be very interesting."

"Are you picking her up from LAX?"

"Yes. Her flight arrives at three-oh-five. I'll be at the curb at three-thirty."

"I'll be right here, worrying."

"No worries! I love you. If she blows up tomorrow, we can go public in a month... after I've filed for divorce. I have pictures of her and Stan. I don't want to use them, but I'm not being raped in court over her unilateral decisions."

She kissed me and went to her office. When she came back she found my keys and added a key to the ring. "You never need to call. Just show up. There are five keys to this house. Mom and Dad have keys in Arizona. I have a key, Jenna has a key and now you have a key."

We went into the bedroom and got ready for bed. By midnight the score was Kathy five orgasms and Walt one. I won. A little after midnight I shut off the light and we went to sleep.

A little after one in the morning Kathy sat up in bed and said, "My garage door just opened!"

We heard the door into the kitchen open and a female voice said, "It's just me!" The garage closed and Kathy said, "It's Jenna. This should be interesting."

The door into Kathy's bedroom was not closed. Jenna came to the doorway and laughed, saying, "Oh, were you asleep?"

Kathy turned on a light and Jenna's face went ash white. "Oh my God! Is it Him?"

I said, "Hi. I'm Walt. Glad to meet you."

"Oh my God, Kathy! It is Him!"

Kathy sat up and said, "So, come sit down and meet him at least." She came and sat on the edge of the bed.

"It smells like sex in here."

"I wonder why?" I asked. She blushed.

"Sorry, I had a little wine tonight. It was safer to come here than drive home."

"You were probably right. Do you want to sit up and talk or go to bed now and talk in the morning?" I asked.

"I want to sit up and talk, but I won't. I'm too buzzed to make good sense or remember anything, so I'll go to bed." She got up and staggered out the door and down the hall. Five minutes later we were back asleep.

I woke up being kissed. I didn't open my eyes I just returned the affection. Kathy ended the kiss and whispered, "When Jenna stays the night we usually make French Toast in the morning. Would you like French Toast, too?"

"Can I help cook?"

"Yes, but we need to be showered and dressed. Please dress in jeans and boots. Ok?'

"Shirt or no shirt?"

"Shirt. Let's wait before we start showing Jenna lots of your skin."

"Can we shower together?"

"Yes!" We got up, started the shower and got in.

The sliding glass door slid open and Jenna joined us. She asked, "Remember the sign Dad had in the bathroom?"

In unison they said, "Save water, shower with a friend." Then they laughed.

"We'll I guess the secret's out, Kathy has a man sleeping over."

We turned our attention to Jenna and washed her, hair and body. Jenna shaved her self. I shaved me. Kathy said, "Walt, I don't shave. I had laser treatments and now no hair grows where I don't want it to."

I noticed Jenna had a well-trimmed bush. The longest hair was perhaps half an inch long, and two shades darker than the brown-headed-for-blond hair on her head. She saw me looking and asked, "Shall I shave my pussy for you, Walt?"

"I'm here with Kathy. I have no say in you being shaved or not."

Kathy shut off the water and all three of us got out. They got bath towels and I got the bigger bath sheet. Jenna said, "As usual, you were right. He needs the bath sheet."

"I was also wrong. I told Walt we needed to dress before we made breakfast. I don't think we do." We hung the towels to dry and headed for the kitchen.

Kathy asked, "Honey, can you help cook and have a powerful conversation?"

"I think so. Why?"

"In the shower you said, "I'm here with Kathy. I have no say in you being shaved or not." You can have it that way, if you're invested in life being that way. For Jenna and I, life isn't that way. I love you. Remember the old rules? If I love you I'm supposed to only love you. We're not playing that game anymore. I love you. I love Jenna. I love other people too and for now, in fact for the last four years, I only fully express love to one woman and one man. You are the man."