Cheating MILF Gets Punished

Story Info
NTR mom learns her place.
6.1k words
4.09
27.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pufna
Pufna
46 Followers

Hey guys! Another one of my fresh stories coming your way!

All the characters are 18 and above.

If you like what you see, be sure to check back on the weekend for more stories.

---------------------------------------

"Do you think we should tell mom" Jim smirked at his younger brother, eagerly expecting his answer.

"And lose out on this gold? Hell no!" Tom's voice was barely deep enough to resemble a guy.

Jim, happy with the answer, turned on a video on his phone. It took no longer than a second before their room got showered in intense moans. The busty, blonde woman on the other side of the screen was not holding back. Her pouts and pleads were met with degradation and curses from the other participants of the erotic spectacle.

Tom's eyes widened as excitement ran through his teen body. He turned 20 just a few days ago. A child in his brother's eyes, which he mocked him for on a daily occasion. Tom' couldn't hold back as he pushed his brother to the side, just to get a better view of the tiny screen. He couldn't get enough of the beautiful actress on the screen.

Seeing her getting plowed from so many different angles filled his head with so many ideas that he could barely think straight. Before he knew it, a bulge formed in his pants, making it hard to focus on anything else but the irresistible body of the milf before him. The woman attempted to scream and moan in pleasure, only to have her mouth stuffed by the nearest cock. Three guys, and just one of her.

"She's taking these cocks like a champ, don't you think?" Jim wouldn't let go of his brother.

Tim nodded, his pants growing tighter by the moment.

"Do you think she'd let us do that to her?" Jim's question surprised Tom so much that he gasped as if he saw a ghost. Swallowing proved hard, making him choke on his own words.

"S-Shes our mom!" Tom squealed.

"So what? If she can take care of a stranger's dicks, she can take care of ours." Jim's sternness made Tom stand down within the second.

He and his brother were solar opposites. Tom, a quiet, shy kid, unable to stand up for himself. Always afraid of saying something wrong. Plagued by his own insecurities. Jim, on the other hand, was everything Tom wished he could be. Outgoing, confident, arrogant at times. A jock at his heart. Except, when compared to other jocks, Jim actually proved quite intelligent. He just didn't care enough to show it.

His confidence meant that he wasn't afraid to show just how much he was enjoying their mother getting taken by three different guys. In his mind this meant that they were allowed to do the same, when the opportunity arose. His hand, resting on his crotch, was getting more impatient by the second.

The milf could barely handle all the men. They treated her like nothing more than a worthless toy. Tossing her around. Stuffing her face with their cocks as she got fucked from behind. Mocking her for being such a whore. And she was enjoying all of it. It was clear that day that she was made for servicing cocks. Everything beyond that wasn't her concern.

"T-This has to be wrong Jim, right?" Tom's need for constant reassurance was something Jim found very annoying. However, given that they were brothers, he always made sure to be there for him. Even when he was behaving whimpey.

"What's wrong about it? Not to mention that she probably hasn't told dad."

"R-Really? You think so?"

"Well, duh... Do you think he'd stay with her if he knew she was getting gang banged on a weekly basis?"

"S-Should we tell him?"

"Tom, you may be my brother, but god damn, you're such an idiot at times. Why would we tell him when we can use this information for our own benefit."

"And blackmail mom? That sounds even worse than just telling dad!"

"When are you going to grow a pair, little man? Besides, it would be good for you to get some pussy. You're already 20. Time's ticking, and you're not nailing anything other than your shitty classes."

"But, But... It's our mom!"

"Shut it. Stop being such a pain, and just watch this gem."

Jim turned up the volume, leaving it a few ticks away from max. He wanted to make sure that Anna, their "lovely" mom, would hear it if she was close.

Anna's screams decorated the room as the guys switched from rough, to really fucking hardcore. One dick in each of her holes, plus nipple clamps and a collar. Her body shook in rhythm with the cocks she was pleasuring. All three of the men were above average sized, their rods measuring up to small arm length. Veiny, girthy, and hungry to ravage the married pussy in front of them.

"You love obeying our cocks, you filthy fucking whore!"

"Look at her squirm as I ram my rod inside her tight asshole!"

"Her throat is like a black hole! What a little bitch in heat. I can't wait to get a taste of her sopping pussy."

The guys in the 45 five-minute long video were not holding back one bit. Their actions made it seem like they meant every word that left their mouth. Laughing, and mocking the woman before them as if she was just a plaything.

"Fuck... Our mom is such a fucking slut. Look at her take all the degradation like a good little bitch." Jim's voice was getting shakier by the second as he couldn't hold back anymore. His zipper was threatening to break loose, as he couldn't get enough of the irresistible eye candy.

"Boys! It's time to go to the store! Come downstairs!" their mom suddenly called out, catching both of them off guard.

"W-What do we do?!" Tom almost dropped the phone he was so invested in.

"We go to the store, what else?"

"J-just like that?"

"I don't know, Tom, do you need a special invitation to go to the store?"

"You can be such a dick at times" Tom stormed out of the room, leaving Jim with a couple of minutes of free time. He immediately undid his zipper, letting his cock run free.

It was such a fucking tease, having his brother next to him whine and complain. All Jim wanted to do was stroke a fast one out while enjoying the sight of his mother being abused by other men. His grip was tight, squeezing around the pent up veins, as his shaft was throbbing with every stroke. He tried to match the guys in the video, stroking at their pace, as his eyes were glued to his mom's tits bouncing all over the place.

Jim had never been this hard before. Nothing came close to seeing his own mother getting plowed. Not to mention the realization that he lived in the same household with a famous porn star.

Anna, better known as Ann, had a huge following on the websites she posted content on. Her followers were crazy about her. Commenting all sorts of dirty compliments. Praising her well aged body. Her luscious D sized tits. The fact that she could take as many cocks as the producer gave her.

One comment caught Jim's attention as his phone abruptly closed the full screen. It was another guy, saying how he wished that was his mom. The smile on Jim's face could barely be rivaled by anything. The sensation of being in a spot where others envied him, made him as hard as the video he was watching.

Suddenly, the shot in the porno switched to a plow cam. He was now watching his mom, getting ravaged from behind, as their eyes locked. Jim couldn't hold it in anymore as he exploded all over his phone.

He hadn't realized that he was going faster and faster. His hand moved on its own. Seeking pleasure where his mind failed to follow up. The sticky white trails of his young seed were dripping off the screen as he heard footsteps.

No more than a couple seconds, and he'd be caught with his cock out. Not such a bad thing if it was his mom. However, it was not worth the risk of being seen like this by Tom.

With that thought in mind, Jim wiped away his thick seed as he imagined it was the famous Ann doing it for him with her lovely mouth.

"J-Jim, are you ready to go?" Tom's voice was as shaky as when he left.

"Yes, yes, one second for fuck's sake."

"You don't always have to be so rude, asshole."

Jim scoffed as he was forced to get up to go to the shop. A part of him knew that his mom had a reason for going to the store on the same days, specifically at three o clock. Ever since Kris, their father, left for a business trip, Anna has been going to the store like clockwork.

Monday, at three o clock. Second week in the row.

Jim knew that their mother wasn't the "housewife" type. More often than not, they would just order food rather than her cooking it. Something was up and Jim couldn't wait to find out. As he was going over all the possibilities, his mother was downstairs, sorting the laundry before heading out.

"These boys will be the death of me. I swear."

The laundry basket was almost emptied into the washing machine when Anna noticed something odd. One of the socks she grabbed was rock solid. In a shape of something that could only be referred to as "modern art". Decades of experience in her line of work made it impossible for her to be surprised.

"I guess boys will be boys" she shrugged, tossing the crusty sock into the washing machine.

Thump.

The sock was so hard that Ann swore it made a dent in the metal. No surprises there. If anything, it made her remember her college days.

Finding used socks and other various clothing pieces was nothing new. At one point, Anna had a collection of crusty panties that she'd been collecting for a while. Having the entire football team provide her with such a gift was too good to pass up on. However, in order for them to agree, she had to pleasure every single one of them in the dorm. An experience that made her fall in love with being a gangbang whore. She still remembers having the guys line up in front of her soaking pussy as she eagerly took one after the other.

A mischievous giggle ran under her breath as she recalled why they were called "The Beastmen". Their huge bodies were not the only thing that made them beast-like.

Tingles ran down Ann's spine. That was one of the best fucks of her life. Taking eleven cocks at the same time was no easy feat. Especially when they were all pumped up after winning the local tournament.

They tore her apart.

Her clothing was left ripped in pieces as their coach instructed them to do whatever they wish with her. She was their "prize" after all.

Cock after cock, Anna was left motionless on the dorm bench, laying in the biggest puddle of semen she's ever experienced. As a gift for treating them so nicely, they guys collected eleven panties of their choosing, sending them back to her in the transformed form. They even wrote a little "Thank You" note.

Ann's panties were soaking wet when Tom entered the bathroom. She was too preoccupied to notice him. Her body was reacting on its own. Before she knew it, her fingers were exploring her sopping underwear, moving it to the side as her eagerness grew. Even the slightest twinge was enough to make her pout in pleasure as memories flooded her mind.

Her being bent over the team leader's knee as his team railed her from behind. Any time she'd attempt to moan, a cock would fill her mouth. Reminding her that she was not allowed to do anything else but pleasure the guys. Their comments were what made the whole scene even hotter. It's actually the main reason why she enjoys being humiliated so much. Almost all of her sets nowadays include degradation and extreme word calling.

Anna couldn't resist as she ripped open her flimsy dress, uncovering her huge tits. Girls hated her so much back in college. If she was around, it meant that no guy would ever look anywhere else. Luscious D cups accompanied by perky, pink nipples.

She loved putting them in her own mouth as she pleasured herself. Three fingers in her eager slit as her free hand stuffed her mouth full of her milkers. Unfortunately for her, there was no milk to be had. Even though being pregnant is such a hassle, being able to lactate was almost worth it for Ann. Having her own milk run down her chin, drop by drop, dripping onto her thick, needy body. Just a mere thought of it made her shiver in pleasure.

The eagerness of her tongue, wrapping and twirling around her hard nipples, made her wish she had someone to fuck her right on the spot. To bend her over the washing machine and use her till she couldn't muster up another moan. To be bred in her own home while her sons are a room away. Knowing that she could be heard, or even better, caught doing it with a stranger... In the comfort of her own home... This alone almost sent her over the edge.

Tom, being the clumsy idiot he was, managed to knock "something" over, alerting Ann in the process. He was about to run away when he realized that his mom didn't react. As if nothing happened, she continued playing with herself, giving him a show. His breathing was growing rapidly as his thoughts flooded his mind. On one end, he was contracting himself, wondering if what he was seeing was really alright? Fortunately for him, the other, smarter head, won the battle. He leaned on the nearest surface so he could undo the buttons to his boxers. Ann just continued pretending that everything was completely fine.

Anna's heart started racing upon realizing that her sweet boy was right around the corner. Watching her. Touching himself to the idea of seeing what's hidden beneath her flimsy housedress.

She purposely bent over, revealing that she was wearing nothing more than a black thong. It was clearly a few sizes too little for her thick ass. The little black piece of cloth was lost to her perfectly shaped curves.

Tomas could barely control himself. His ranging hard on was pushing against his pre cum soaked boxers. Just a few buttons... and all his tension would be released.

Seeing his mom on the video was good, but watching her shake her ass for him, no more than a few inches away, was like night and day. To make matters worse, Ann's tits were out in the open. With her fully bent over, he could see that his mom's nipples were as hard as he was. A part of him wanted to push her against the washing machine. To take her on the spot. Much like the men in the video.

He undid the buttons to his boxers, letting his cum soaked tip poke through. Just as he was about to step into the bathroom, Jim's voice ruined everything.

"When are we heading out?" his brother rushed down the stairs. Tomas had but a couple of seconds to hide his rock hard cock from his brother. As if to taunt him, his mom took her thong off, revealing a glistening surprise.

In a moment's notice, she turned around, facing him as if nothing had happened. Her lustful gaze was intoxicating. So much so that Tomas froze, unable to say a thing.

Anna walked over. Smiling as she was clearly happy with the reaction she caused in her youngest son.

"You've grown so much, sweetheart." she whispered into her son's ear. Her hand resting on the tip of his cock.

"Better we button this up before your brother gets jealous."

"Once again. When are we leaving?" Jim repeated himself, annoyed that no one was paying attention to him.

"You can get in the car. I'll go grab my keys." Anna smiled.

Jim, being the smart ass he was, noticed that something was off about Tomas. He was being too quiet. Even for his standard.

"What's up with you?"

"H-Huh?"

"You look super out of it."

"My head's a little foggy. Nothing more."

"It's the video we watched, isn't it? Mom's tits are still bouncing in your head."

"Piss off."

"I don't blame you, little bro. She's got a hot fucking pair. Do you think she could take my entire cock in between them?"

Jim's little analysis was not helping Tomas one bit. He was desperately trying to hide his boner, as his brother continued making everything worse.

"Remember that shot where you can see her pink pussy fully stretched? I bet that's what you're drooling over." Jim placed his fingers on his chin, suggesting that he was deep in thought, "do you think she's still tight after taking so many cocks?"

"Jim! Enough!" Tomas squeaked, lightly punching his brother in the shoulder. The embarrassment he was feeling couldn't compare to anything.

On one end, he wanted to surrender to his urges. But the self doubt was bothering him. He did his best to convince himself that he didn't like their mom a little bit more than a parent. That he didn't want to have her lips on his cock. That he didn't dream of her when he was left to his own vices...

"There you go again." Jim shook his head, "if you want to be in denial, sure. I'm going to get my ass in the car, so I can watch more shit while you ponder if you're a bad person or not."

Tomas was just about to tell Jim to go fuck himself when Anna appeared around the corner.

"Come on boys. Hurry up and get going."

The ride was like any other. Anna was focused on the road, as her sons were too busy playing with their phones. Little did she know, they were watching the rest of the rest of the video from before. The curiosity got the better of her as she glanced at their crotches. Both of them had a bulge sticking out. Jim would occasionally rub his cock, through the fabric, when he thought she wasn't looking.

What could get them so hot and bothered?

It didn't take long before Anna's head was filled with all sorts of erotic fantasies. She couldn't shake the thought of her grown up sons. Just how big were their cocks? Hopefully, they didn't take after their dad. His dick was what made Anna decided that she deserved better. Little cock like that couldn't please anyone, let alone a slut like her.

"Hello!? Get a move on, lady!" the driver behind wasn't too happy about the fact that Anna was lost in her own thoughts. It took her a good five seconds to snap back to reality.

"Mom?"

"I'm a good hun, just got lost in thought for a second." she smiled, happy that Tomas grew into such a caring sweetheart. Jim just huffed, looking out the window. Doing his best to avoid having to talk.

"Do you think she does that with dad?" Jim whispered to his brother as they were back to moving again, "like... take his cock up her ass like that?"

Tomas swallowed as he glanced at the screen. The guys in the video were now holding Anna up in the air. One cock in her pussy, the other in her asshole. The shots were nothing like Tomas has ever seen before. They were all close zoom-ins of their mom being fully stretched by a girthy, white cock. Her asshole looked like it would never heal from the damage. Making the guy's cock glisten as he pumped into her. It looked like she was no heavier than a feather, with the way the men were handling her.

"This fucking bitch can take so much cock! Look at her squeal as I squeeze her pretty little neck"

"Fuck, she feels even tighter now, the little whore."

"What would your sons say, you slut? If they knew what their mom does in her pastime"

"Would they be proud of you? I mean, you're working so hard after all. I'm sure they'd appreciate you working overtime to provide for them!"

Jim carefully listened to every word the men uttered. His cock was rubbing against the fabric as he imagined himself in the role. If only he'd get to say all those erotic things. If only he could be there, bouncing their mom up and down as she begs to cum. By the looks of it, her pussy was as tight as day one. Nothing changed, except her lust. He wanted to be in charge of her pleasure. To control when and how she cums. To feel her tight, milf pussy cream on his young cock. No girl in his class could compare to what he was watching.

Tomas, on the other hand, was not too embarrassed to admit that he was enjoying the humiliation at hand. He didn't want to admit that he'd want to hear Jim degrade their mother like that. His shyness wouldn't allow him to take the lead. But if his older brother engaged, maybe... Just maybe... Tomas could follow without feeling the pit in his stomach. He hated that he was so anxious all the time. Jim never had any issues when it came to taking initiative.

Pufna
Pufna
46 Followers
12