Cheating MILF Gets Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim's smirk grew larger and larger as the video was wrapping up. The male actors got so rough with their insults that they made Anna tear up. The camera zoomed in on her smeared mascara and tears rolling down her drooly face. She looked like her soul was about to leave her body. The guys laughed as they laid her on the floor, encircling her.

"What do you say we give this slut, one last gift?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Streams of urine splashed against Anna as one of the men held her mouth open, forcing her to drink their piss. Three streams of liquid gold ran down Anna's face as she was struggling to remain conscious. She was forced to lick up the remaining piss as the men pushed her head into the tangy liquid. Treating her like a dog, she was. With a heavy foot on the back of her neck, all she could do was obey. Hoping that they would grant her just another minute of, hot, sticky, fun.

Just as the credits rolled, Anna pulled into the store's driveway. The boys were still obsessing over their screens.

"Alright, enough technology for now. We're here.", she jerked the break, looking over at her sons. Both of them had raging hard ons. Jim was completely unfazed, not trying to hide the fact that he was hot and bothered. Tomas on the other hand, the poor ball of anxiety, was doing his best to tuck his dick into his pants, adjusting it with little to no effect.

"What's gotten into you two? I really wish you'd focus on school like that."

Tomas looked over to find his mother staring at his crotch. Their eyes met in the driving mirror, causing him to shy away and look outside the car.

"Ah, it's nothing. Just an interesting video we found earlier. Right, Tomas?" Jim smirked at his brother.

"Y-Yeah. It's a good video, for sure."

"Mmm, alright then. Put your phones away, and let's go." she was already out the car "don't forget to bring the bags!"

"We won't!" Jim waved before turning towards his brother, "you want a piece of her, just admit it."

"Jim, please stop. Not this shit again."

"Admit. It."

"Fuck off."

"Pussy."

Anna was already out of sight by the time Jim and Tomas decided to catch up.

"If you aren't going to admit it. I'll just have to force you to do it."

"And, how are you going to do that?"

"You'll see."

The store was as loud as ever. Three o clock was usually the rush hour. Customers were rushing around, cashing sales and deals, as shitty store music was playing in the background. The holidays were approaching, which meant that the store clerks were all too overworked to pay attention to all the isles.

"Where the fuck did she go?" Jim rolled his eyes at the sight of spoiled children screaming about not being allowed to buy up half the store.

"Maybe she's deeper in. Let's take a look" Tomas pointed at the isles in the back.

The two made their way, looking for their mother, who was seemingly lost to the crowd. Once they got away far enough from the sales hungry masses, they could hear their thoughts again. However, that's not what caught their attention. There was a strange sound coming from the other side of the woman's bathroom.

"What's that?" Tomas perked his ears up.

"It's like some is... moaning?" Jim laid his ear on the door, curious to find out what was going on. He could instantly tell that his mother was the one moaning. Followed by the wet sound of her pussy being used, just like in the video.

"Come listen to this." Jim pulled his brother, pushing him onto the door.

"Listen to what?"

"What do you think that is?"

"I...I don't know."

"Come on, little bro, don't play dumb with me."

"It's mom..."

"Exactly."

"What do we do..."

Jim caught his brother off guard by aggressively banging on the door. The frame shook as he continued to pound away at it.

"One moment!" the male voice on the other end sounded concerned. The brothers could hear him zip up his junk as he unlocked the door.

"What do you two need?" a janitor looking man opened the door. He was dressed in blue overalls, slightly hung over and reeking of alcohol. His bushlike beard looked even greasier coated in the store's lights.

"We happen to be looking for our mom. She should be around here somewhere."

"What does she look like?" the janitor tried to play stupid, but Jim instantly saw through his bullshit.

"Exactly like the whore you were fucking a second ago." Jim's voice was ice-cold.

The silence was so thick you could cut it with a knife. For a moment it felt like time stopped as Jim was staring at the nervous wreck before him.

"She's been cheating on our dad with you, hasn't she?" Jim scoffed, doing a spitting motion, "with a drunk no less."

"Watch your mouth, boy!" the man got into Jim's face. The stench of cheap booze was nausea inducing. Despite wanting to knock the drunk loser out, Jim just flexed up, towering over him. He was about a head and a half taller than the man, who wasn't that little to begin with.

"Sir... I suggest you walk away." Tomas jumped in, recalling all the times Jim defeated him from the bullies. His brother had a mean right hook, and he wasn't afraid to use it. In fact, Tomas has never seen anyone with a shorter temper than Jim. I guess that's what happens when you can take on anyone who fucks with you.

"What do you know, brat?" slurring his words, choking up stomach acid, the janitor tried to playfully push Tomas. In a matter of seconds, he had air knocked out of his lungs by a rough gut punch.

"I told you to fuck off. Leave the slut to us." Jim pushed the janitor away, sending him flying to the nearest aisle. The man barely managed to not trip. He slurred some insults under his breath as he waddled away.

"You. In here. Now." Jim pulled Tomas into the bathroom, locking it behind him.

The boys were greeted by a wonderful sight they'd never forget. Their mother sat down on the floor. Her top was ripped open, showing off her busty tits that were glistening with drool. She must have been blowing the janitor, because her makeup was all smeared. Her legs were spread, revealing that she had no panties on.

"What did you two do?" she voiced her concerts, attempting to get up. Jim held her down roughly, showing off his strength. It was at that moment, she realized that her oldest son was way stronger than her. In fact, she could do nothing but stay sitting down.

"We know you're cheating on dad. And I don't mean the waste of breath that I just beat up." Jim held his mother's hair with a tight grip. He enjoyed savoring the fact that she couldn't fight back. Desperately looking up at him for forgiveness.

"It's not what it looks like... I - I love your dad!"

"Cut the shit." Jim lightly slapped her before pulling his phone out, "who's this one on the screen, huh?"

Anna swallowed her spit as the video began playing. She appeared on the screen, dressed in a slutty school girl outfit. In a matter of minutes, she got taken by three different men.

"And here I thought we had a nice mother. One who would never do something like this." Jim continued as he forced her to watch.

"Please, let me go!" she begged, looking over at Tomas, "hun, your brother doesn't know what he's talking about, please help me out!"

"Stop trying to manipulate him. Here's how this is going to go. You've got two choices, either you let us fuck you, and we don't tell dad. Or we let you go, and he finds out. You'll be out in the streets within the first week. Your choice bitch."

Anna began tearing up as Jim grinned, enjoying every second of degrading his slutty mother. He grabbed her hand, placing it on his crotch.

"You're running out of time. Better take it out and start sucking, if you don't want these videos surfacing the internet." Jim said as he pushed his mom on the outline of his cock.

"Fine... Just this one time!" Anna pouted as if she had a choice. Jim chuckled, aware that this was just the beginning. Their whorish mother was well on her way to becoming their personal slut.

She undid his buttons, releasing his rock hard cock. Precum was already dripping down his shaft when she took him in her mouth.

The sensation of having his mother blow him couldn't compare to anything in the world. She was clearly very skilled, twirling her tongue around the tip as she caressed his balls. Her eyes were locked on his as he began bobbing her up and down. It was intoxicating watching her struggle to take down his length. Drool rolled off her chin, coating her pink areolas.

Jim wrapped both of his hands behind Anna's head, pumping his cock all the way in. With every thrust, his moms tits bounced back and forth as the bulge in her throat grew. The pleading eyes that she gave him made her want to skull fuck her even harder.

He pushed her against the bathroom wall, making it so he could use her like a fuck doll. Moving his hips as if he was fucking the tighest pussy of his life. His balls slapped Anna's face as she couldn't resist not playing with herself. She was desperately rubbing her clit as her son was ravaging her mouth.

"T-Tomas, what the fuck are you standing there for?! Come over here and teach this bitch a lesson." Jim demanded as Tomas awkwardly watched. Lost in the moment, he didn't know what to do. Instead, he just stood there, observing Jim.

"I - I don't know if I can do this Jim..." he looked away, "it feels wrong"

"It didn't feel wrong when you were watching the video. I saw how hard you got. Stop pretending you're not enjoying this."

For a second, Tomas thought about earlier today, and the way their mom bent over for him. How hard he got as he imagined taking her from behind. And now she was all his for the taking. Forced to take whatever came her way.

Tomas let out a long sigh before walking over to his mother, who being ruthlessly face fucked. Jim's balls were slapping against her face as he ordered her to take Tomas's cock into her hand. She couldn't do anything but comply. Being forced to pleasure her sons made her throb more than she'd like to admit. All the crusty socks she found. She couldn't stop thinking about just how big her boys got. And now she was experiencing it first hand. Their cocks were way bigger than their dad's. In fact, her husband couldn't even compare.

"Look how wet she's getting from being fucked by us!" Jim laughed as he roughly pinched her nipples. Anna tried to wiggle around, but Jim held her down as he violently pulled his cock out of her mouth. She was just about to beg again when he forced her down, Tomas's cock.

It went all the way down.

Jim watched as their lovely mom was now pleasuring his younger brother. As if that wasn't enough, she grabbed his cock too, begging to be face fucked by both of them at the same time.

"Her mouth feels just as good as I thought!" Jim praised

"I- It feels very warm... " Tomas muttered as he was already getting close. It was his first time ever getting a blowjob. It didn't help that it was his mom who was doing it.

"You love worshiping two cocks at the same time, don't you, you slut!" Jim was trying out the lines the men used in the video. With every line, he got more ruthless. He wanted to treat his mom the same way the porn actors treated her in the video.

Like she was nothing more than a plaything.

"Take that fucking dick. Look at you, so helpless, forced to suck off your own sons in order to keep your secret."

Tomas wanted to join in on the talking, but the pleasure he was feeling was too much for him to handle. His mom was sucking on his tip with such skill that it took everything he had in order to not explode instantly. Anna instantly noticed that he was getting closer. In one swift motion, she took him all the way down. Her tongue was now resting on his teen balls.

"Oh my god! Oh, fuck! Your tongue feels so good, mom!" Tomas cried out as he couldn't control himself anymore. Spurts of semen came shooting down his mother's throat. There was so much of it. All that teasing finally caught up with him. Cum came oozing out of Anna's mouth as she desperately attempted to swallow it all.

"My turn!" Jim boasted, as he pushed his brother to the side. In a matter of seconds, he was back to face fucking his mother, using his brother's cum as lube. He pumped his cock so deep in her throat that all she could do was hope he was going to finish soon. His girth was tickling her throat as trails of saliva dripped all over the bathroom floor. The tiles were getting sloppier by the second. Jim's pace got messier as he couldn't hold back anymore. With a loud groan, he coated their mother's throat in a sea of semen. Jim forced her to swallow his load, closing her nose shut with his fingers. Watching her struggle to breathe was a show in itself.

Gulp after gulp, she managed to eat up all of his seed.

"You're our bitch from now. You'll obey and serve us, or we'll ruin you." Jim was as cold as ice. Laying his foot on the back of his mom's neck, forcing her to lick up the semen and her juices off the dirty floor.

Tomas was far too exhausted and taken aback to say anything. He just sat in the corner, watching his brother take the lead.

"Good fucking slut. Eat it all up. Don't worry, there's plenty of more where that came from. From now on, you're our personal fuck doll. Your holes are ours if you wish to stay in the house. Next time, we're going to be taking your tight slit and slutty asshole for a test run." Jim boasted happily as he watched their mother crawling on the bathroom floor.

Covered in tears in drool.

A perfect look for a bitch in heat like her.

12