Cheating Night

Story Info
Very short story of a cheating adventure.
1.1k words
4.05
11.1k
17
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept telling herself that it was the alcohol's fault, that it was that single martini which made her irrational - all her own lies building up in her head to protect herself from what was really going on with her - desperate lust.

Katelyn was not the one to give into advances and flirting easily. Most would likely even call her a stuck up bitch, or think of her as cold. Yet she was now bent over a stranger's bed with her face mushed into a pillow as her muffled moans echoed through the room.

She tilted her head to the side, immediately spotting her reflection in a mirror by the wall. Her face a total mess with running make up and a gaping mouth, unable to stop her gasps and shrieks with each thrust the man behind was giving her.

"Mike... stop!" She managed to get the words out in-between the rhythmical clapping.

Instead of stopping, Mike's big hand came down on her ass, sending the pale cheeks into a forceful jiggle.

Katelyn curled the sheets into two fists, muttering a quick "Fuck!" under her breath as she felt that fat cock hammer away at her insides, practically reshaping her walls and bringing her close to yet another orgasm. What was it, the 4th tonight? She didn't know anymore. It was all a blur by this point. What started out as a painful attempt to take on the biggest dick she's ever seen, now turned to pure bliss and pleasure of her submitting to his enormous manhood.

The phone on the side of the bed started vibrating again, not for the first time tonight either. Kate stared at it until the call was dropped then immediately picked the phone up while getting bounced around.

"Hey baby..." She managed to text before another deep hit sent a bolt of shivers up her spine. Her finger slipped typing 13 random letters in another message.

"Sorry, I'll just be out for a bit longer. I'm with friends." She managed to quickly text before losing concentration from the relentless pounding.

A hand grabbed her hair, pulling her up to press closely against the man she was with. His other hand went to explore her tits, one after the other, squeezing roughly like he owned them. She just stared down at his dark skin covering hers, then felt his lips kiss her neck and couldn't help but moan in response.

"Get that mouth ready." Mike's rough voice whispered into her ear. Then without warning he pushed her, letting go of her hair as she fell back down onto the bed.

He slipped out his cock in a sudden movement, almost enough to make her squirt from it, and before she knew it he walked over to the side of the bed stroking himself in front of her face.

Kate stared at his size then up at him.

"You need to consult your lawyer or something?"

As rude as she thought Mike was at times, she obeyed. Her lips parted and her tongue stuck out, dropping a bit of drool on the bed.

He grunted, grabbing a hold of her head with one hand and pushing his cock into her mouth. Her lips were instantly stretched to the limit, then her mouth was full as her tongue twirled around his shaft to find room for itself, after that the tip went into her throat and she began to gag.

"Shit." Mike said meeting her desperate look, pulling out a little, before pushing back in. "Almost there."

Tears swelled up in the corners of Kate's eyes while she struggled with staying conscious as his cock invaded her throat more and more. One last push forced it so far down that she felt like she couldn't breath.

"Mmhh..." Mike gave no warning, only a low groan before finally his cock started pulsing and twitching.

Kate's eyes widened when she felt the amount of cum being pumped into her, filling her up. She recoiled, sliding his cock out but not before it left her with a mouth full of thick cream. When it finally left her lips, a few more streams shot across her face.

It was so much that she had to swallow half while the rest spilled out, running down her chin and dripping onto her naked chest.

She lied there on the messy bed, shocked and breathing heavily, but also utterly satisfied.

"Should probably wash up before you go." Mike's voice cut through the silence.

Katelyn looked up at him, seeing how he was in the middle of pulling up his jeans with no underwear, catching one last glimpse at his now deflating but still massive cock.

She sighed and got up, walking awkwardly on her shaky legs to look for the bathroom. Once there she clearly saw herself in the mirror and what a defiled state he left her in. If anyone saw her like this...

Her trembling hand pulled up her phone in front of her face, waited for a few moments, then took a picture. Then another. Then a few more while changing the pose for a sluttier one. Then she switched to the selfie camera and took a shot of her face. Her finger hovered over the delete button for what felt like minutes.

"You done yet?" Mike's voice called from behind the door.

She quickly turned the phone off, washed up and got back out. Mike was already fully dressed, putting on his shoes and grabbing his apartment keys, then spotted her still naked, his eyes lingering on her body for a second.

"Ey, if you need to wait for a taxi or some shit, mind locking the door on your way out? I gotta go like now."

"What? Is that all you have to say?"

Mike stared blankly at her. "Uh, you got a number?"

"Obviously." Kate rolled her eyes.

"Well write it down on the wall." As he pointed towards a calendar hanging on a crooked nail. When she walked up to it she saw it was for the month of December last year, and half a dozen numbers written on it already with female names next to them.

"I suppose you want me to write my name too?"

"Yeah that'd be cool. What was it again?"

Dumbfounded, she just stared back at him with a frown.

"Don't call me until you remember." She finally gave in and went to the calendar to write her number down but without the name.

"Aight." Mike said walking out the door. "Don't steal my shit." And left her alone.

"Asshole." Katelyn whispered, mostly to herself, and began picking up her clothes.

She stopped near the drawers. The top one was open with some wrinkly t-shirts and a few condoms lying around, extra large.

"Double asshole..." She thought to herself, realizing they didn't need to risk raw sex, though it was difficult to deny how his whole no-fuss attitude turned her on.

She grabbed one of the condoms with her, planning to give it to her boyfriend and see how much of it he can fill out, then left.