Cheating or Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up and listen. Got it?" I said.

"Stop hitting her. I am......," he said.

I moved close to him and raised the handgun to hit him again. He cowered and put his hands up to protect himself. I noticed that he began to pee onto our carpet. I lowered the gun and laughed at him.

"Look at this big tough guy you have brought home. He is pissing himself. Todd, you thought you could manhandle me. Maybe make me sit on the couch and watch while you fucked my wife. Trust me, you have fucked with the wrong guy or in this case, the wrong guy's wife. Now sit there and shut up!" I said.

"Honey, please don't hurt him! I don't want you to go to jail." my wife said.

I moved toward my wife and I slapped her again. Was she sticking up for this sack of shit? She dropped her head and just cried. I was feeling so very angry and terribly hurt. I wanted her to feel my pain!

"Pay attention you two. Here is the end of the story: I confronted you, Todd, while you were fucking my wife and you pulled the gun on me. We had a fight over the gun. I was trying to get you to drop it but you thought you could scare me with it. You held the gun above your head where you knew that I could not reach it. When I continued to fight with you, you pulled the trigger to frighten me. The gun went off and hit the ceiling," I said.

I racked the slide on the handgun and pointed it at the ceiling in front of Todd. I pulled the trigger. A 45 cal. makes a lot of noise. Both my wife and Todd put their hands over their ears. My wife screamed and Todd said, "Jesus Christ!"

I continued, "Listen up! We struggled some more so I kicked you in the balls. You lowered the gun but in the struggle, the gun went off again and the bullet hit the wall."

I aimed the handgun across the room and fired again. The bullet hit the wall. They both held their ears and my wife screamed again. I looked at both of them. All the blood in their face drained out and they were as white as a sheet. They now knew that this was a serious situation and that I meant business.

I continued, "During the struggle for the gun, it went off two more times. Once into the floor when you tried to shoot my foot. Then again when you thought you had it pointed at my crotch, only I moved the gun back and when you fired it; you hit your own knee."

It was time to make Todd pay for having an affair with my wife! I walked over in front of him and I shot him in the right knee using a downward angle just as if we had been struggling. From my military training, I know that this is one of the most painful injuries there is. Todd screamed and blood began to run out of his knee. He grabbed his knee with both hands but the extreme pain caused him to pass out. My wife screamed. She had stopped crying and was now clearly in shock.

Shooting him was extreme but I was willing to take my chances in front of a jury, especially a jury of married men. I knew that his knee injury would be with him the rest of his life to remind him of his affair. He is just fortunate that I did not shoot him in the dick and balls.

"You just shot him! Oh my God!" my wife exclaimed.

"I warned you what would happen if you cheated on me, but you didn't believe me. You went ahead and had an affair. Now he is hurt just because you had to have sex with him," I said to her. "Go get some old towels for his knee.

My wife ran off into our bathroom. While she was gone, I forced the handgun into Todd's bloody hand. I forced his hand to fired the handgun into the floor in front of him. I then dropped it to the floor beside him. I needed him to have evidence that he had fired the handgun.

My wife returned with some towels and I had her wrap them around his knee. She was no longer crying but moved as if she were sleep walking.

I went to her closet and got her robe and slippers. I helped her put them on. I told my wife to sit on the side of the bed and she did. I took off my gloves and secretly pushed them under the mattress.. Then I sat down beside her and put my arm around her.

"I am going to ask you a couple of questions. Answer as though your life depends on it. Did you tell him that I was out-of-town?" I asked.

"Yes, I told him I had nothing to do this afternoon because you were gone," she answered.

"Did you tell him to follow you home?" I asked.

"No. I didn't know that he had until he parked in our driveway," she replied.

"When he rang the doorbell, did he force his way into our house?" I asked.

She shook her head yes. I believed her.

"How do you know him?" I asked.

"He is a fireman. He took several of my first responder classes," she said. "He asked me out for a drink during the classes and I always refused because that didn't seem right to me. He has been sending me emails at work asking me to go out for a drink with him. Lately he has been hanging around my office when he is off duty. Today he caught me just as I was leaving. I didn't have anything planned for the afternoon so I thought one drink would not hurt. I only had one drink. I am so sorry. God, I have really fucked things up."

"Do you have any feelings for him?" I asked.

"No! He seemed like a nice man. He always complimented me a lot on my looks. I enjoyed his compliments. I guess I did feel sorry for him that he wasn't getting any sex at home. His wife has endometriosis and he hasn't had sex in 6 months," my wife said.

"So you don't love him? You aren't planning to run away with him?" I asked.

"Oh God no! I love only you, honey!" my wife said.

"Isn't it a coincidence that he was waiting for you on a day when you had the afternoon off and I was out of town? Did you set this up?" I asked.

"No, honey. It just happened. We did not plan this," my wife said.

"So you first had a drink with him to relax and get you in the mood for sex. Then you brought him to our home where you willingly gave him a blow job and then willingly fucked him. This smells like an affair to me," I said.

"It isn't at all like that," she said.

My wife was crying hard and shaking her head.

We both sat quietly and I decided it was time to move on with the plan.

I said, "I am going to call the police now. They are going to take you both to the hospital. They will treat this sack of shit and he will live; however, he will always have limp and walk with a cane. I bet he won't fuck another man's wife again. In your case they will take specimens from your body to prove that you were raped. Got it?"

She stared at me and finally shook her head "yes".

"Remember, he forced you to perform sex. He was fucking you in the ass and you don't ever allow that so it has to be rape. Don't change your mind or else your life is over...just like our marriage is," I said.

"I know I made a mistake but I don't want our marriage to be over! Please don't divorce me! Oh God! I have really fucked up!" my wife said.

I dialed 911 and gave my name, address and told them that I caught a man raping my wife. I told them that he had a handgun and when we fought over the gun, he was shot. I asked them to send two ambulances and the Sherriff's deputies.

While we sat on the bed I pulled her close to me. God, I love her so much! Why did she do this to me?

Within a minute I heard several sirens and saw the flashing lights in the bedroom window. I heard several people come through the front door and yell "Police", I got up and opened the bedroom door. I told them to come up the stairs and to the left. Three officers came through the bedroom doorway, one sergeant and two deputies.

I said, "I caught him raping my wife here. He found my handgun, we fought over it and it went off four times, hitting him in the knee one of those times."

"Where is the gun?" the Sergeant asked.

I pointed to it on the floor. One of the deputies picked up the gun with his pen and put it into an evidence bag. The other deputy went downstairs to direct the EMTs upstairs.

The two EMTs brought up a pram and loaded the unconscious Todd onto it. The Sheriff Deputy handcuffed Todd to the pram.

"Where will you be taking him?" I asked.

"We will be going to Adventist Hospital. It is the closest," The EMT said and down the stairs they went.

I saw another Police car drive up and soon a female deputy appeared in our bedroom. She walked over to my wife and sat down on the bed beside her. I assumed that she was a specialist in rape cases.

"I am here for you and I will stay with you. You are going to be all right," she said to my wife.

The Sergeant asked me, "Tell me about the gun. You say it is yours? How did he get it?"

"The handgun is mine and I have a permit to carry it. It is stored in the family room downstairs. I keep it unloaded but there are loaded clips in the storage case in the event I need it for home protection. This guy had my wife show him where I kept my gun. He took it, loaded it with a clip and used it to force my wife to have sex with him." I explained.

"Where were you when all this was happening?" the Sergeant asked.

"I was on my way here from the airport. This all happened before I got here," I answered.

The Sergeant said, "I need a statement of exactly what happened here."

"I used to work in military intelligence so I know what information you need. I know the second ambulance is here for my wife but I would like her to stay here with me so that we can jointly tell you exactly what happened. Then she can go to the hospital. Is that OK?" I said.

The Sergeant looked at the female deputy and nodded yes. The female deputy took out her small notebook and started writing notes.

The Sergeant pulled out a small recorder and turned it on. I gave my name, the date and time and our address.

"I was not here when this all occurred. My wife told me what happened while we were waiting for you to arrive. She is still crying and upset. It is hard for her to talk so I will tell you what she told me. Honey, you can add to this as I go along," I explained.

My wife nodded her head.

"She knows the man. His name is Todd Freeman. My wife works for the State Health Department and teaches classes to first responders, police and hospital staff. Todd is a fireman and he took several classes from my wife. During each class he chatted her up and wanted to take her for a drink but she always refused. Lately he has been hanging around her office wanting to take her out for a drink.

"Today she had a half day off and he caught her just as she was leaving work. She agreed to have one drink with him, hoping that it would end his pestering. During the drink, my wife mentioned that I was out-of-town on a business trip. My wife kept to her word and left after one drink. However, knowing that I was gone on a business trip, Todd followed her home.

"I am certain that he thought this was his chance to get her alone and have sex with her. My wife saw him park on our driveway just as she was entering our house from the garage. The distraction caused her to forget to close the garage door. My wife could not figure out why he followed her home. Todd rang the doorbell and when she answered it, he pushed his way inside and pulled her into the family room, leaving the front door open. We have a camera in the doorbell so we can give you a copy of him ringing the bell and then entering the house. Is this correct, honey?" I said.

My wife looked up at the sergeant and said, "Yes, that is what happened."

"During their previous conversations, at some point my wife had told Todd that I owned guns for protection. So, when they were in the family room, he asked my wife where I kept my gun. She would not tell him so he slapped her several times across the face until she pointed to the storage case in the family room. You can see the red marks still on her face," I explained. "I do not believe that Todd intended to hurt anyone with the gun. I am sure that he just wanted to scare my wife into having sex with him and then making sure that she kept it a secret," I explained.

The female sheriff officer looked at my wife's face and then made notes in her notebook.

"When Todd took the gun from my leather storage case, he saw that the handgun was unloaded but there were several loaded clips in the case. He knew that he would have to put a clip in or else my wife would know that he was bluffing. He put a clip in the handgun and then pointed it at my wife. He made her undress and then he removed his clothes. Still holding the gun on her, he made her give him oral sex. Correct, Honey?" I said.

"I gave him a blow job," she said.

"Did he ejaculate in your mouth?" the female deputy asked.

My wife nodded yes and softly said yes. The deputy made some notes. Perhaps they can get sperm samples from her mouth.

"Then while holding the handgun on her, he asked her where our bedroom was. She pointed up here and he forced her upstairs and into our bedroom. He pushed her on the bed and raped her," I explained.

"Did he give you oral sex?" the female deputy asked.

"Yes, but not for very long. He wasn't very good at it," my wife said.

I saw the deputy make notes in her notebook. This would be another place to take some swab evidence.

"Did he have vaginal intercourse with you?" the female deputy asked.

"Yes, he did." my wife answered.

"Did he ejaculate into you?" The deputy asked.

"No, he pulled out and rolled me over on my stomach," my wife said. "Then he pushed his cock into my ass. I asked him not to because it really hurt."

"Did he ejaculate in your rectum?" the deputy asked.

"No, my husband came home and interrupted him," my wife said.

"This is where I joined the party," I said. "I came home early from my business trip to Chicago. I wanted to surprise my wife so I did not call her. I knew that today she had a half day off so I hurried home to be with her. When I arrived, there was a strange car in the driveway, our garage door was open and the front door was open. None of this was normal for us. I parked around the corner and walked back to our house. I entered the house through the garage door. I stepped into the family room and saw my wife's clothes and a man's clothes all over the floor. His wallet laying on the floor and I examined it. That is how I know his name. I have never met him before. I brought his wallet up here with me to let him know that I knew who he was. His wallet is on the shelf by the TV there," I said.

The deputy who was standing in the doorway took out a bag and put the wallet in it.

"When I saw the case for my handgun laying on the floor and the contents spilled out, I immediately knew that he had my handgun. I was not certain what was going on here, so I turned on the movie camera in my cell phone. It recorded me going up the stairs but mostly recorded what they were saying. When I was outside the bedroom, I held the cell phone in the doorway and recorded them having anal sex. I realized at that moment that it was not an affair for two reasons: (1) He had my gun laying on the bed beside him and (2) he was having anal sex. That is something my wife does not permit. We have never done it the whole time we have been married. I turned the camera off when I confronted them," I explained.

"Where is your cell phone now?" the Sergeant asked.

"It is here in my pocket," I answered. I handed the phone to the deputy and he put it into a plastic evidence bag.

"I will need that back and my handgun when you are done with them. The handgun is special to me. I carried it all through Viet Nam and it saved my life several times," I explained.

"It will depend on if the DA charges him with rape. In that case we need the gun for the trial. The phone you can have back after the CSI team is finished with it," the Sergeant said. "Continue, please."

"Todd got out of the bed and pointed the gun at me. I am sure that he was trying to scare me away or make me sit and watch as he finished. He was really trying to be a macho man and he was going to bully me. I rushed him and we fought over the gun. At first he held the gun straight up because he knew that I was too short to reach it. He fired one shot into the ceiling to scare me off, but that did not work. I kneed him in the balls and was able to pull his arm down but the gun hit him in the face. You can see the cut on his face. He will tell you that I hit him, but we were just fighting over the gun. Anyway, the facial injury just made him more angry. I was able to get the gun pointed horizontal and it went off hitting the wall over there. He tried to fire a shot into my foot to get me to stop. He missed and the bullet hit the floor over there. He tried to bring the gun back up but it went off and hit himself in the knee. At that point he fell onto the couch and dropped the gun exactly where you found it. He was in a lot of pain and passed out. We tried to control the bleeding using towels. Then you guys arrived. Anything you to add to it, honey?" I said

My wife shook her head no and then quietly said no.

The Sergeant turned off his recorder and said, "Thank you both. If we need any further information, we will contact you. Deputy, take the wife to the ambulance for the rape exam."

The female deputy helped my wife up to her feet

"Where will you be taking her?" I asked.

"Do you have a preference?" the female deputy asked?

"Take her to Good Samaritan Hospital. I don't want her at the same hospital as Todd," I said. "Can I take her home when they are done?" I asked.

"That is up to the hospital, but from our point of view, yes, you may take her home when the exam if completed," the Sergeant said.

The CSI team arrived and started taking photos of the bedroom. One man was on his knees gathering up the shells from the gun. I hurried down stairs and retrieved Todd's cell phone from the couch. I walked outside and back to my car. When I was settled in my car, I took the time to examine Todd's cell phone. There was a call to my wife at work today. Did he call her and they agreed to have a date today? I took his business card out of my pocket and dialed his home number using his phone.

His wife answered, "Honey, why are you calling me at this time of day?"

"This is not your husband, Mrs. Freeman. My name is Jim. Are you and your children alright?" I asked.

"Yes, we are fine. Why are you calling me on my husband's phone?" she asked.

"I am using his phone to make certain that you would answer the call. I just caught your husband raping my wife in my house," I said.

"Oh God, no! Is your wife alright? What is going on?" she said and I could hear her crying.

"Here is what I know: I came home early from a business trip and found your husband and my wife in bed having anal sex. He had found my handgun and we fought over it. He ended up shooting himself in the knee. The police are here and they are taking him to Adventist Hospital," I explained.

"Oh God! I knew that he had chased some women in the past but nothing like this," she said.

"I have a video that I took with my cell phone of them in bed. I can email it to you later. I don't know if it was rape or an affair. The police are thinking it was rape," I said. "I will give you my name, email and phone number in case you need anything. I just wanted to be sure that you and your children were alright," I said.

I then gave her all my information and hung up. I erased my call from his phone and then wiped it clean. I returned to the house and quickly pushed Todd's cell phone partially under the couch near his clothes where the CSI people would find it.

I grabbed a chair and sat quietly in our kitchen out of the way of the police.

A Deputy came to me and wanted proof that I had been in Chicago so we went to my car and I gave him my boarding pass and the ticket receipt. I showed him my suitcases with the airline tags on them.

When everyone had left, I locked up the house and walked to my car. I saw a flatbed wrecker pull up to get Todd's car. I turned on some calming music and drove to the hospital to see my wife.