Cheating or Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to the hospital, I went into the Emergency Room area. I saw the female deputy and went to her.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She is very emotional and pretty hysterical so they gave her a shot to calm her down," she said.

"Can I take her home now?" I asked her.

"Yes, the doctors are all finished with her. She is just waiting for you now," She said.

I hurried into the cubicle where my wife was. She was laying on her side and smiled when I entered.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"They gave me a shot and I am a lot calmer now. I feel alright but my ass hole really hurts. When they examined it, it was really painful. I guess I have some tearing and a lot of tissue damage. They put something on it but it still really hurts. I can hardly sit down," she said.

"I am here to take you home now. Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Oh God yes! I want to go home with you. I am so sorry for all this. Please don't divorce me. All I want is you, honey. I love you so much. Let's go home. I need you to hold me!" she said.

All she had on was her robe and slippers I put my arm around her and helped her to my car. We didn't say anything until we got back home.

I pulled into the garage and helped her out of the car. We went into the family room. All the clothes were gone, probably the CSI unit took them. I helped her to lay down on the couch and I covered her with a blanket.

"I think we need to talk now and get it over with," I said. "Do you agree?"

"Yes, there is so much I want to tell you," my wife said.

"Where should we start?" I asked. "First, I want you to know that I have never cheated on you. I was raised in a strong religious home so I could never do that. I promised to be faithful to you when we were married. Every day I call you when I get to the office and again when I leave the office so that you know where I am. When I travel, we do video chats on the phone a lot especially in the evenings so that you know where I am and that I am not cheating. I could never cheat on you because I love you so very much."

My wife said nothing and did not look at me.

"Now let's discuss your cheating. Don't insult my intelligence by lying to me. If you lie to me, our marriage is over," I said firmly.

"Honey, I have never lied to you in our entire married life. I don't intend to start now. God, why would I lie to you. I saw you shoot Todd! Christ! You bet I am going to tell the truth," she said.

"Other than this time, have you ever had sex with another man?" I asked.

"Oh God no! I love only you and I want only you! This was a big mistake," she said and started to cry.

"So, have you ever met another man while I was out of town? Drinks? Making out?" I asked.

"Oh God no! I have never done anything before today. Honey, I love you!" she responded.

"Why did you do it this time? Am I not giving you enough sex? Am I a bad lover? Certainly not because he had a bigger cock than me," I asked.

"Oh no, honey. You are perfect for me. There is nothing wrong with you. It is all me! I guess I enjoyed someone giving me attention. He always said nice things about me. It made me feel attractive and wanted. I guess that I was weak and I made a mistake!" my wife explained.

"Many women cheat because they want a bigger cock than what they have at home. Were you after his cock?" I asked.

"Oh God no! From what I remember, he was smaller than you. Yes...quite a bit smaller... and bent sideways," she said.

"You said that you have been seeing him at your work, emailing him, talking to him on the phone, etc. but you did not tell me about it. Why were you trying to keep your relationship a secret from me? "

"It was just a teaching and work matter to me. There was nothing sexual about it. I did not think it would be of any concern to you. I just thought he was a nice guy."

"Let's talk in detail about today. Tell me about going for a drink with him," I said.

"I came out of the building, heading for my car and Todd was just coming in. We talked for a bit and then I agreed to go for a drink with him. I thought why not? I have the afternoon off and you were out-of-town," she said.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"We walked to The Tavern which is 1 block away from my office," she replied.

"What did you talk about?" I asked.

"Nothing really. He told me how pretty I looked and complimented me on my hair. He always complimented me on how attractive I was and I enjoyed hearing it," my wife said. "He told me that he still wasn't getting any sex at home because his wife had endometriosis. He said it had been 6 months now. He told me how much he missed it and how good he was in bed. In fact every time we have talked, he has told me how good he was in bed. When I finished my drink, we walked back to my car and I left," she replied.

"You must have told him that I was not in town. That is why it happened today," I said.

"I did tell him that I had nothing to do this afternoon because you were away on business," she answered.

"No kissing or holding hands while having a drink?" I asked.

"No! He did ask me for a goodbye kiss when I got into my car, but I refused," My wife answered.

"If this had not happened, would you have told me about having a drink with him today?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe just like when I go out to lunch with the ladies at work, I don't usually tell you about that. It was just one drink. It seemed harmless enough," she explained.

"Did you tell him to follow you home?" I asked.

"No! I had no idea that he was following me until I saw him park his car on the driveway. I didn't know that he was going to follow me home. Honest! Why would I have him come to the front door if I had planned to have him here? The doorbell would record him coming here. It would be stupid to have video proof that he was here. If I had him follow me home, we would have come through the garage," my wife said.

"So he came to the front door. What happened?" I asked.

"I was so surprised to see him at the door. When I opened it to see what he wanted, he rushed in and kissed me with a very sexy kiss. The kiss lasted for a long time and it had an effect on me. I was really getting turned on. Then he took me by the hand and we walked into the family room. I guess I forgot to close the door," she said.

"When you were in the family room, what did you do? Tell me in detail!" I said.

"I think the drink on an empty stomach may have started all this. I felt kind of out of it and dizzy. In fact he had to help me to the couch because I felt really drunk. He helped me sit down and then he sat down beside me. I remember that he started kissing me. Very passionate kisses! I admit that I did get turned on with the kissing. I couldn't get enough of it. After that, the details of what happened is kind of foggy in my mind. I remember him feeling my tits inside my bra, then it just got out of control. The next thing I realized was that we were both undressed and I was blowing him," she explained.

"Both your clothes and his were scattered on the floor in such a way that it was obvious that you both were rushing to get undressed. In fact, his wallet and phone fell out of his pants and he didn't pick them up. This appears to me that you were very anxious to have sex with him. It did not look like he took advantage of you by ripped your clothes off. I checked and there was no damage to your clothes. I am certain that the cops realize this." I said.

"I am hearing that you voluntarily gave him a blow job and let him cum in your mouth. It was not forced. Isn't that right?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "Thinking about it now, I don't know why I did that. His dick was ugly and bent to one side. I don't like an uncircumcised dick. Why would I suck a dick like that?"

"I believe that you led him upstairs with the intent to have sex with him. He didn't know where our bedroom was, so you had to lead him to it. Didn't you?" I asked.

When she did not answer me, I asked her again.

"I must have done it because there we were. I just don't remember going up there. I know it is no excuse but I was caught up in the moment. It seemed wrong but exciting. I am sorry that I am so weak!" she answered.

"Tell me exactly what happened up in our bedroom?"

"It is kind of a big fog in my mind. I can remember us on the bed. He was on top of me and we were kissing. It felt really sexy -- nude kissing!" she said.

"Rapists do not give a victim oral sex. The cops did pick up on that also. Did you ask him to do it?" I asked.

"I don't know. It isn't clear in my mind exactly what happened. All I remember is that he was not very good at it and he didn't do it for very long," she said.

"Continue with what happened in our bedroom," I said.

"I remember that he came back up to kiss me some more. He slipped his cock inside of me while we were kissing. I remember thinking how kinky it was to slip in while distracting me with kissing. I know that I could kind of feel him going in and out but there was no way I could cum. It somehow didn't feel like when we do it. I remember telling him to make me cum. I was so turned on that I needed to cum badly!" my wife explained.

"A piece of me thinks you willingly let him fuck you in the ass and maybe you even asked him to do it. I heard you guys fucking and you were certainly enjoying what he was doing. Isn't that right?" I asked.

"It just happened. I didn't ask him to do it and he didn't ask me if he could. I can remember us doing it because it really hurt bad! I did ask him to stop but he didn't!" My wife said.

"So to summarize: (1) You voluntarily made out with him on our couch. (2) You voluntarily gave him a blow job and let him cum in your mouth. (3) You voluntarily undressed and then led him upstairs knowing what would happen. (4) You let him fuck you on our bed. Is all this correct?" I asked.

"Yes, I must have but it is hard to remember it in detail. I somehow let my defenses down. I am so sorry. It was a huge mistake on my part. Please don't divorce me!" she said.

"Doesn't all that constitute an affair?" I asked.

"I guess so. Now that you are saying it... but it seems so different from when it was happening. I have so fucked up our lives! I never meant to hurt you! I would never hurt you!" she said and started to cry.

"When I first walked into the house and saw the clothes on the floor, I knew that you were having an affair. The rest is just details. This may be hard for you to hear but I have to say this to you to get it out of my mind. I believe that you had an affair today! You have to admit it to yourself and to me." I said.

"I admit that I brought my handgun upstairs to prove to you that I meant what I had said about you cheating. Once I was in the room with you guys, I realized you both were scum and not worth going to jail for. He is a bag of shit who fucks other men's wives and you are just a slut who allowed him to do it," I said angrily.

"So I had to decide what should I do with both of you? You both had an affair here in our house and in our bed. You both had to pay the price for being unfaithful. With some quick thinking I concocted the rape story. I made up the whole rape business so that the law would deal with him, rather than me dealing with him. The shot to the knee was just to give him something to remember when you cheat. I will deny that I have admitted this to you. As for you, you have deeply hurt me and our marriage most likely is over," I said angrily.

"I was wrong and I have hurt you. I am sorry. I really don't know why..... but... I did not lie to you about having an affair, and I did not plan any of this in advance, it just happened. I guess I was weak. Honey, please don't divorce me. I know that I have hurt you but I want to make it up to you. I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you," she said.

"I am very angry with you right now. Even though you have hurt me and I don't trust you anymore, I still love you," I said. "I am not certain that I ever want to have sex with you again because every time I will know that another man has been in your mouth, in your pussy and in your ass. Yes, I will always know that another man was in your ass before me. You allowed this to happen. In case you are wondering.....I have no desire to fuck his wife to make things equal."

"Oh God! I didn't think about his wife. I think he has kids too," my wife said.

"Yes, he has a wife and two kids. I called her and told her what happened," I said. "She needed to know what kind of a husband she has. She sounded mad enough to either kill him or divorce him."

"You called her? Why would you do that?" my wife asked.

"I wanted to make certain that she and the kids were OK. I also wanted her to know exactly what her husband did. I am going to send her the video tape of you two fucking. What will happen to your job and career when this video tape comes out in court?" I asked

My wife sat there crying and shaking her head. Just then, the home phone rang. I answered it and it was Todd's wife.

She said, "Thank you for calling me. The police just left here. Is your wife alright?"

"I just brought her home from the hospital. They checked her over and she does have damage to her anus due to your husband fucking her in the ass. They sedated her and we just got home. How are you holding up?" I asked.

"I am having all sorts of emotions right now but the kids and I are physically OK. I am so sorry about your wife," she said.

"My wife will physically heal but mentally she has a lot to deal with. I would like to ask you a question. Do you have endometriosis?" I asked.

"Lord, no! Why would you ask me that?" she said.

"Your husband told my wife that he did not have sex for 6 months because you had it. He used it as an excuse to get sex from my wife," I explained.

"That dirty son-of-a-bitch! I will kill him! I don't have any diseases and we have sex all the time. He is getting plenty at home!" she said angrily.

"I am not 100% certain that this incident was rape. It really feels more like an affair to me. Our marriage is most likely finished. Thank you for calling. I need to get back to my wife now. I will call you tomorrow and we can talk some more," I said and hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" my wife asked as I sat down.

"That was Todd's wife. The police just left her. She sounded pretty upset right now. She called because she was concerned over your health," I said.

"I am so sorry. I really messed everything up. His poor wife. She did not deserve this. I heard you say that our marriage is over Have you made your mind up already?" she said.

"All this was an affair and our marriage is...... You broke our marriage vows which obviously means nothing to you. You fucked another man in our bed.... our bed.... the one we sleep in and make love in. It was ours. Why didn't you go to the spare bedroom? No, you had to use OUR bed. Apparently this bed means nothing to you. You don't seem to care about anything. With your feeling of disregard and disrespect, how can we live together and how can ever I trust you?" I said angrily.

"Honey, I thought you were going to kill both of us. When you shot him, I knew my life was over," she said crying hard. "Do I have to live with the threat that you might kill me some day?"

"First, I am not certain that we will be living together in the future. Secondly, if you do live with me, then don't have another affair and you won't get shot," I said.

"I don't want to talk anymore. I have done wrong and I have hurt you. If you are going to divorce me, then there is nothing I can say or do now. I am very tired and I think I need to eat something. It is past supper time. Maybe I could make us something to eat?" she asked.

"I guess we both need to eat. Neither of us has had lunch. How about I order a pizza? I don't want you in the kitchen," I said.

I ordered a pizza and we sat in silence until it arrived, then we ate quietly.

While we were eating, the home phone rang; it was the Sergeant from the Sheriff Department.

"We just got the rape report from the hospital. Your wife had a drug in her blood. It is the ecstasy type of drug. We found a bottle of the pills in Todd Freeman's clothing. I thought that you might want to know," he said.

"Do you know if he put it in her drink? Was that what caused all this to happen?" I asked.

"He may have put it into her drink or maybe he just handed it to her to take. The drug fits with the events that happened, " he said and hung up.

I know that my wife does not take any kind of drug, in fact she volunteered at a drug rehab place for a while before we were married. I bet that Todd put the drug in her drink. That is how he got her to have sex with him. I may have been too hard on my wife. She was drugged by that dirt bag.

"That was the Sheriff's office. They say that you were drugged," I said.

My wife looked very surprised.

"You didn't take any pills that he offered to you?" I asked.

"He didn't offer me any pills and I would not take any pills if he had. You know that I hate taking pills," she said.

"Yes, I know that you hate taking drugs. I believe that he put it into your drink so that he could have sex with you," I said.

"I don't understand. You mean the drug made me do all this?" she asked.

"Not really. The drug just makes you relaxed and it lowers your resistance. It also enhances sexual activity, however, it does not make you commit a sexual act. But, if you have sex, then the drug makes it more intense," I explained.

"If I had the drug in my system, then that would explain a lot to me. That could be the cause of the fog in my brain and not being able to remember exactly what happened. I think I need to get some sleep," she said.

"I am sleeping in the spare bedroom. I will never get into that nasty bed that you have created for yourself," I said.

"Can I sleep with you in the spare room? I don't want to sleep in our bed either. I want you to hold me. I need you, honey," she pleaded.

"You can sleep on the couch. I am going up to the spare bedroom. Good night!" I said.

"Please let me sleep with you tonight," my wife said. "I know that I have hurt you but can't we work on some forgiveness. I only want you. You are all I ever wanted and I need you to hold me now. I am sorry and will try to make it up to you but right now I am dead tired.. Oh God! I just said I was dead! Oh shit!"

I was hurting and really angry, but her slip-up made me laugh inside my head. Maybe I should think about forgiveness. She didn't lie to me about the affair nor did she plan it. The guy planned it. He even drugged her to make certain that they had sex. She only reacted to his actions.

I gathered her up in my arms and held her for a few minutes while she cried. Then I put her down and we went upstairs to the spare bedroom.

"Go take a shower. I can smell him all over you. And brush your teeth. You probably still have his cum in there," I said.

"Yes," she said and headed for the shower.

Several minutes later she returned to the spare bedroom. She had on one of her robes and her hair was wet and wound up in a towel. I let her crawl into bed beside me. I held her all night.

We both slept late the next morning. When we woke up, my wife started kissing me passionately. She grabbed my morning woody and started giving me a hand job.

"My mouth is sore from the hospital scraping the inside so I can't give you a blow job but maybe we could try my pussy. It is warm and ready." my wife said.

She crawled on top of me and slid my hard dick into her pussy. She rode me cowboy style until she had a very loud orgasm. She then crawled off and cuddled up beside me.

"Did you cum?" she asked.

"No I did not cum. I was laying here wondering if Todd could have given you an STD? He didn't wear a condom," I said.