Cheating or Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit! I had not thought about that. I just can't seem to do anything right," she said and started to cry.

I grabbed her and pulled her to me.

She looked up at me and said, "I would let you fuck me in the ass and cum but they said it was badly damaged and I could not have sex back there for at least two weeks. But I promise you, in two weeks you can fuck me back there and I want you to cum," she said.

"I can't wait two weeks to cum, honey," I said.

I pushed her on her back and crawled on her. I fucked her hard and got rid of a lot of my anger and some of my hurt. Afterward, we both laid on the bed panting.

"That was wonderful! That is the best orgasm I have ever had! You are the best. Thank you, honey," my wife said.

We got up and she made us a great breakfast. I heard her singing softly in the kitchen as she cooked.

While we were eating, I said to her, "You need to do some things if you want to stay here with me. (1) Get rid of that bed and get us a new one today, and throw the sheets and blankets away. (2) Get someone to replace the carpet up in our bedroom; we will never get the blood out. (3) Replace the couch in our bedroom." I said.

"Yes, honey, I can make all that happen. You said OUR bedroom. "she said giggling.

"One last thing, honey. You had an affair....you cheated on me. I can't unsee what you were doing! Never doubt that I would shoot you if you have another affair. You just had your last affair! Got it?" I said.

"Yes, I understand. I never intended to have an affair but this has taught me a lot. I love only you. You are all I want! In two weeks I am going to show you how I can make it up to you," she said very seriously and crawled on my lap to give me a big kiss.

EPILOGUE:

The DA agreed with the sheriff deputies that it was rape but he did not think he had strong enough evidence to prosecute Todd because some of the evidence pointed toward a consensual sexual act. The DA did prosecute Todd for trespassing, theft of a firearm, discharging a weapon with intent, assault with intent to kill (me), and a second degree sexual assault. My wife did not have to testify in court; she only had to give a deposition. The city fire department negotiated a deal with the DA to not press drug charges as it would reflect negatively for them. But still, Todd will be in prison for quite a while.

His wife divorced him and used my camera video plus his arrest as proof of adultery. She moved to another state to live with her parents until she can find a job.

I understand that Todd limps badly and has to use a crutch to get around. He will never have an affair with a married woman again. I feel that he has been punished for his affair with my wife and all the other affairs that he has had.

It has taken some time and a lot of effort, but my wife and I have patched up our marriage. We even have had anal sex occasionally. I have tried to not bring up the affair but it just slips out sometimes. I encouraged her to get another job within the state system so that none of her other students can find her. She now works for the State Police. When she changed agencies, all her old emails were deleted by the IT department so that there is no record of his emails or her replies.

I got my handgun and my phone back. Every time I clean my handgun, my wife gets very nervous.

I advanced inside the company I work for so that I don't have to travel anymore.

My wife calls me a lot from her car or her office phone so that I know where she is. Also, I have set up her cell phone to show me where she is 24/7. Trust but verify!