All Comments on 'Cheating Pt. 01'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Good and matter-of-fact as usual

I do like Christine's writing. Things happen logically and without undue fuss.

Lue

Ps: We haven't seen Kendall for quite a while. It was nice for him to put in an appearance here.

eh9198eh9198over 6 years ago
Liked it

Very good story. Would love to explore the psychology behind her not feeling any guilt over the affair.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
A good story, well worth 5 stars

But not just because the sex was hot but because the author describes an emotional disconnect that is prevalent in cheating. People cheat: men and women and we feel guilt when we do something we know to be wrong...or at least we should. After all, we are betraying our partner, our best friend and we should feel something and yet still we cheat. And sometimes the spouse never finds out.

Great story, i look forward to more.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Loved this!

Five stars. Well written examination of infidelities and the circumstances surrounding them. Its also more of a common occurrence than some armchair moralists may think. I think the author understands this perfectly well, and this is self evident in this marvelous piece of erotic prose.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
Wonderful start

This appears to be a wonderful start to a series of stories on cheating and expresses the reasons, feelings and effects that go with it. The fact that you use an experience or encounter helps to clarify the point and as the erotic touch. Thank you!

elcastor47elcastor47almost 6 years ago
Loved it!

Well written and kept my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hubby doesn't deserve the STD's you're going to get and pass on to him.

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women3 months ago

You ask a question and give us the start of what could be a tryst. I think of how married people become complacent with their home life and spending time with workers may feel like family. One can become curious, interested, then involved with an attractive coworker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cheating Series Info