All Comments on 'Cheating Secretary'

by Aruri

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Male point of view

Obviously written by a guy, this piece was cock-centric. Stereotypes abound. One more wife turned by a huge cock.

The action was hot, sweaty, nasty. So was the narrator.

I hope you try something a little more imaginative next time.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I don't care about your music tastes

I'm going to try to say this as nicely as possible, because really I think the story was fairly good, but the constant references to Arianna Grande took me out of the story. When I read erotica, I want to get off, and it's made significantly harder when I get songs loved mostly by teenage girls stuck in my head. It's weird and not sexy. Other than that it was a nice story, but please keep your media preferences to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Womens who love BBC

Many women feel real horny for men with big dicks. just seeing them goes crazy. My wife is one of them. Over the years I have been showing black and white porn movies with big dicks and she always gets more horny. for years she never admitted it but over the years assumed it made her crazy. sometimes I caught her at home watching black porn movies and masturbating and once heard her during an orgasm where she said "Fuck, these black dicks make me crazy, I need a black lover, fuck".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAruri@Aruri
Humbly, I'm just different from everyone, in that, all I think about is sex. And I mean that is the most serious way possible. My mind never stops racing, allowing me to excel when sex is involved.