Cheating Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers

Somehow, I found the strength to crawl between his legs and wrap my mouth around his monstrosity. It took everything I had to suck and lick his thickness, cleaning my juices off his veiny, shiny skin. The familiar flavor of ass quickly faded as his swollen balls pumped a steady flow of precum into my mouth. I wanted to taste to his cum, but he had different plans.

He pulled me up onto his lap. I slid my wet slit up and down his lap until I felt his hefty manhood firmly pressed between my swollen, puckered lips. We leaned into each other, pressing our lips together and intertwining our tongues as our bodies recovered.

We rhythmically rubbed and rocked until I rose to accept his engorged girth. I slid down his thick cock, gliding his gigantic girth as far as I could with one thrust. I leaned over and kissed him deeply as he began bouncing me up and down. His fat veins massaged my overwrought walls and eased me toward another orgasm.

He slid his hands down my back and cupped my ass cheeks, lifting me up and down and opening my legs more to slide deeper and faster. With my thighs opened, I sat up and angled his thrusts, twirling my hips as I bounced on his girth.

I wanted him to squeeze my ass tight and throw his thick cock hard and fast, but he didn't. He continued thrusting just hard enough to make my toes curl. His gentle lovemaking propelled me into the sweetest, earth-shattering orgasm of my life. Fast but soft, his cock drove me over the edge and didn't stop.

As I bounced on top, he continued thrusting, stroking the deepest walls of my pussy; my overly orgasmic screams interrupted his tempo. I dug my nails into his chest and begged him to not stop, and he obliged. Harder and faster, he fucked me until I was near crying. With every intense wave of my orgasm, I felt his dick pressing deeper, trying to push me further into my euphoric trance.

DeAngelo bent his knees, forcing his never-relenting thrusts harder. He grabbed my hips and squeezed, holding me in place as he conquered my cunt. I looked down at his flexing muscles and let Ariana's siren-like voice carry me into another orgasm. Her soft words of One Last Time echoed alongside my cries of craze.

Unlike her words, I didn't cum one last time; I came many more times as DeAngelo's targeted thrusts turned into relentless ramming. I danced on top of him, twirling and twisting my hips as he growled and bounced me harder and faster. The room filled with sounds of his muscular thighs slapping into my soft body.

"I want to cum inside you," he begged. "Let me cum inside you."

Under the soft, blue light, his eyes looked angelic. I couldn't refuse my lover's request, and I wanted his cum inside me. "Yes, baby! Fill my little, slutty pussy with your hot seed!"

He slid his hands up and down my waist, hips, and back, massaging me harder and harder with each thrust. My body filled with ecstasy twice as fast with the added sensation of his massage. When his hands ran over my stomach, I could feel his cock rubbing the back of my pussy.

"Oh, fuck DeAngelo! Fuck... fuck... fuck, your dick is so big! I can't stop cumming on your big dick!" My body shook as blissful tremors vibrated through me. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I yelled over and over, letting the world know how hard and fast only DeAngelo could make me cum. "Holy fucking shit!"

The harder I came, the harder he fucked me. His powerful, strong hands held me tight and slid me up before pulling me down the entire length of his girth. My pussy ached and gushed as orgasm after orgasm flooded my mind and wrecked my gushing grotto. The wet slapping sounds of our splashing bodies filled the room.

As Ariana sang song after song, I grew restless just bouncing up and down, getting fucked like a ragdoll. I began bouncing against his thrust, constricting my pussy walls, and squeezing his cock in new ways. I swayed and swung my hips, rolling and whipping my pussy on his pole. His groans applauded my efforts, and he lifted me higher and swirled me down faster.

"Oh, shit..." I squealed as my weight slid me down his thrusting cock harder than expected. "Oh, fuck you're in so deep!" He held me by my ass, using his arm strength to toss me in the air. "Oh yes, fuck me like that!" I screamed. "My Oliver could never fuck me like this! I never want to fuck my husband again."

I grabbed my jiggling tits and pinched my big, hard nipples. I leaned back to slide his cock deeper and at a better angle. He opened my legs more and offered my cunt more cock. He never moved his hands, maintaining a secure grip as he whipped me on his cock like a wild man. We both fucked the other like a wild sex creature, but his strength far overpowered mine.

He was manly with his strength but didn't manhandle me. I was able to twist and twerk and twirl freely while riding his dick as hard as fast as I wanted. As my pussy tightened and squirt splashed our bodies, he forced himself deeper, nearly passing my cervix and penetrating my womb.

"I'm cumming! Shit, I'm cumming!" he growled. I slammed into his lap, burying his quaking cock. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" His hands quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer as his cum poured into my pussy. "Oh, fuck, Aria!"

"Cum for me, baby! Cum in my tight, little Asian pussy!" I screamed. "Oh, shit, baby!" The heat of his orgasm burned. He pumped my pussy hard with each surging gush of cum. My entire body jiggled from the impact, knocking my brains loose. "Don't stop... don't stop... I'm cumming... I'm cumming again!"

I reached down and grabbed his straining arms and squeezed so hard that my nails dug into his skin. He flexed as each burst of cum unloaded into my constricting cunt. As my orgasm squeezed his cock, he groaned and thrust harder, pumping more cum into smooth wetness. His forceful orgasm increased as I gushed and sprayed his stomach and thighs with sweet pussy nectar.

"Fuck, you're so wet! You're making me cum so hard," he cried out loud.

I placed my hands on his muscular, tattooed chest and screamed, "Keep cumming in my slutty pussy. Make me your cum dumpster! I want to be your cum dumpster!" He growled and squeezed my hips harder just as another exhilarated shockwave washed over me. "Fuck that cum deep inside me!"

As Ariana finished singing God Is A Woman, my orgasm began to subside. I fell against his chest, and we lay, listening to Ariana's next song playing. My pussy was so stretched out and slick with cum juices; I could barely feel DeAngelo's continuous thrusting.

Under the soft, blue aquarium light, I nearly drifted off to sleep, but DeAngelo's flexing torso demanded my attention. I pushed up just enough to look down at his gushing cock and saw his severely tight abs constricting every few seconds.

"Are you still cumming in my tight, little pussy?" I asked excitedly. I sat up and twirled my hips. "Don't stop cumming in my tiny, wet, fertile pussy. Give me your hot, black seed." I urged him to continue shooting his load until his balls were empty. "Oh, yes... yes... yes! Don't stop..." His ruthless thrusting pushed me over the edge one last time. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, fuck you know how to make me cum!"

His body tensed and his veins bulged as his orgasm came to an incredible end. He collapsed underneath me, desperately trying to catch his breath. I slid my hands up his chiseled, flexing abs and squeezed his powerful pecks as my final orgasm subsided.

"I'm going to fuck you like this every day," he said with a smile. "And from now on, your work attire is extra slutty with no bra and no panties."

I lay on his chest and kissed him gently. "What happens if I accidentally wear panties?" I asked sweetly.

"If I ever catch you wearing panties, I'll only allow you to suck my dick for a week. No orgasms for you."

I thought the punishment would be sexy and fun, not cruel. "What about my husband?" I joked.

"You can keep fucking your husband. I don't care about him." DeAngelo smiled and laughed.

I wiggled in his lap and felt his huge load churning inside me. "Oh my god, I love feeling your hot cum fertilizing my pussy."

I pushed myself up and slowly tried to stand. My knees gave way when his cock popped out of me and a waterfall of cum juices spilled down my legs. The shiny rivers actually looked like water under the blue aquarium lights. He managed to lean up and kiss my swollen, cum-filled mound before standing up with me and wrapping his arms around me.

"What's with all the fertilization talk? Aren't you on birth control?"

"Nope, and I've been ovulating since yesterday." He didn't make the worried, confused face I expected. He actually smiled. "Does it make you happy knowing you just got me pregnant?"

"No, it makes me horny as fuck," he growled.

I fell back on the sofa and pulled my sticky thighs apart with my hands. "Oh, really? How horny as fuck does it make you?"

Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers
12