Cheating Slut Co-worker

Story Info
How I get my friend to be a cheating fucking whore.
1k words
3.57
30.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about how I try and get my friend to be a cheating fucking whore.

We work in this fucked-up store together. I work on the floor and my friend is a cashier.

Men and guys come and go but most of the hot guys work in the back or are delivery guys so we always find ways to rate them, check their bulge, party and shit like that.

So I have this married friend I work with who doesn't go for any of that even though we try and get her interested. She's hard ass straight edge but on top of that she's hot and that pisses everybody off. With my friend it's all about the husband and kid so we don't bother dragging her into it because she just doesn't play.

Then we get this new warehouse guy Marcus who works in the back and sometimes stocks shelves: a fucking stud. And we all started crushing for this dude. We were going right up to him and getting his number and texting him and sending pics and getting his. All these bitches want the D.

So he was one fucking hot Fuck Boy and started crunching these Ho's like crazy and they're all talking about it. These Ho's even took a break from Tinder and TikTok for a while and are asking him for dick-pics and asking him how big his fucking cock is.

Then this one day I show my friend this one sext and she looks at it and gets upset and mad at me about it! But guess what: the next day she wants to see my phone again. I said, "What the fuck, bitch!" but now she is being all "OK" with it and wants my phone. Before I know it she is secretly into this dude and is asking me every day "what's up with Marcus".

He's a cock on everybody's Fuckit List and now my friend is getting 'mantsy' about this work guy and soon she is obsessed with this fucking cock. My friend just does not stop talking about this fucking stud. Finally we told her go talk to the dude. She went into his DMs. So we got her to start talking to him and texting him and soon she is secretly texting him and shit.

So one day we were both off and I went over to her house, right? I told her: "Bitch I am going to fucking kidnap you." So I told her husband "This bitch is fucking coming home with me." I fucking took her and told him, "I don't give a fuck what you say: this bitch is coming home with me whether you like it or not."

They had stuff to do and plans. I didn't give a fuck what they were going to do. It was girl time so I took the fucking whore and her old man couldn't do shit. But I didn't take her to my place, I took her to the crush's place so she could get with dick the way she wanted. Fuck her husband. His wife was going to get it out of her system and have a pornmoment with this dick.

Her and this guy go back into his room. I'm out front and all you can hear is them fucking making out like crazy: kissing and making out and the fucking bitch is moaning like a little fucking slut.

All of a sudden I hear him say, "Suck my fucking dick." and

She's like, "no,no,no,no,no..." like she can make out with him and pretend that's all she's going to do. And he says, "You sending me pics of your tits and texting me all hours. So yes, bitch, fucking suck my cock."

Everybody has seen his dick. He's packing. He's got a big fucking cock.

It's like eight nine inches long. I don't fucking know but it was a big fucking cock.

Nice and thick too: a thick fucking dick.

Then all you can hear is her slopping on the dick. Choking and gagging.

The slut was struggling to take that cock. I am in the next room and I can hear this fucker moaning, " bitch you are gonna take my fucking dick like a whore."

You could hear her giggling! She's saying "yes" and starts just slopping on his dick: choking on it. Next thing you know you hear him fucking pounding her like you know he's using her mouth good. She's fucking moaning and now she's begging to get his fucking cock.

Oh my god, she was just loud as fuck. She didn't even give a shit that I was in the next fucking room. She was just loud as shit and from the moment he got that cunt he was moaning and you could hear him just fucking pounding her. The bitch was getting plowed.

This fucking cock: he was cheating too because he has a fucking wife. My friend has a husband. And they're cheating fucking whores. Just fucking like fucking crazy. These two were horny fucking people.

Anyway the next thing you know you hear her fucking begging him to fill her pussy with his come. You KNOW they aren't using protection. She is saying things like "fill my pussy with that fucking come." You could her hear fucking moaning and begging to get fucking plowed deep and hard: begging to get filled with fucking thick come like a fucking whore.

I could hear her just her fucking moaning while her pussy gets filled with his cock. And this dude, this fucking cock, is just screaming and moaning "you're gonna take my fucking come."

This bitch came out of the dude's room and looked like she got fucking plowed good. Her clothes her hair her lips all fucked up. I took her home and the whole time she';s trying to get herself together looking like she's been fucking all day.

That's what happens when you deprive a fucking cunt from fucking cock. She becomes a cheating little fucking whore. Treat a little bitch and don't give her any cock? She's gonna look for hard D. Next thing you know she's making her day with TikTok and IG and Kindle because she wants to get pounded. You put dick in front of a bitch like that and she is going to fucking cheat like a little skank.

And that's how I got my friend to cheat on her husband with another fucking cock.

Heather DeHavilland