All Comments on 'Cheating Wife'

by mybaby

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cucks get one star

she cheated and he punished her by letting her fuck another guy

the whore can never be faithful, and cucks deserve their pain

payenbrantpayenbrantover 4 years ago
Started out great...

...until he took her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Obviously a cuckold fantasy because tricking his wife into sleeping with Johnny actually accomplished nothing at all. At least it set up the last few lines which were what I consider the payoff to the story and what I enjoyed from it. A good ending is a rare accomplishment.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
That Was A Fun Entertaining Read****

The last four line in the story earn it an extra star!! Thanks for sharing.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Ludicrously bad.

I must admit "sole mates" made me laugh. Does that mean he borrows her shoes?

1* for a cuckold fantasy RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was poor

Can’t say much it was really really garbage at the start it was more a cuckold story to start with and really to much information that nearly did put it in the utter garbage pile then you tried to turn it around but the damage had been done you really should get an editor and get him or her to check it first it was a shame though if you hadn’t got carried away at the start with the getting turned on at watching your wife being screwed then add again at the end about watching her being screwed but you really didn’t need this idiot black guy in it you had all the things you needed once you had caught her with her boss so the black guy was really pointless as I said the husband had enough details on what he needed and could have got far more than what he asked for so all in all this story when edited could have been fantastic but you ruined it really really badly so please get yourself an editor please all you have to do is ask

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
Nahhh

Didn’t care for the story. Expected more confrontation and maybe btb. Instead he gives his cheating spouse a fantasy week of sex (plus additional 3 weeks) and half a million dollars and then takes her back. Oh and she is now a board member.

So she actually made out great! Since he banged her after her sex with the boss and didnt care about bbc johnny i guess he made out well. No real love here. Each can continue to do whatever they want. Friends with benefits.

FreewheelFreewheelover 4 years ago
Terrrible

The staff at Literotica are slipping to allow a poorly written and edited story like this past their checks. Bad spelling, punctuation, use of grammar..............could go on and on. This doesn't even rate a star.

I realize a lot of effort goes into writing a story but the story must be edited.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Get an editor!

Edit the story. 1000 word paragraphs?

The husband is a moron cuck.

The wife is a tramp.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Congratulations!

It's hard to find a story in LW that is so bad that it actually stands out from the rest.

This did. There was nothing redeemable in this story. Not a damn thing. Not the writing, not the plotting, not the characterizations, not the dialogue.

Please find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why bring in the trash?

You know she is a serial cheater, she lies, she fucks others with no condom, she has no shame or guilt. Really, why go through it again later?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In the end he really won, hard to believe...

Lets be frank, nature only care who has children. Yes he was hurt by her but not enough to fold and crawl into a hole. John was a good cock but a shit person, Mike was neither, the only person really getting screwed was Mike's wife. As strange as it sounds, Jenny was a victim. A man would never have been blackmailed, the law firm would have been responsible for the error so Mike was on the hook too. He just took advantage. But the truth is that Steve was responsible as well, he knew and did nothing to find out if his spouse was in trouble. Believe me, it is important to have your loved one know that your relationship is a safe space for ANYTHING. If she/he is in trouble, it is better to know early, let them know you will have their back regardless, then blackmail will never work.

Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheelerover 4 years ago
A waste of time

Stop while you ahead....................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm not sure what the fuck this disaster was, I'm still trying to get rid of the migraine it induced.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Your writing is good.

But your characters are deranged cuck/whore fodder.

Jenny was as sympathetic as herpes.

She destroys her marriage dozens of times over and, once kicked out, she still keeps fucking the idiot she ruined her marriage with. She obviously didn't give two shits about her husband there.

Entertaining nevertheless, your characters just aren't that savory and don't rise above cardboard cut out sex dolls.

I also fail to see what punishment Jenny received?

She got a ton of money, a promotion and only went a little while without her husband while she got to also live out her sexual fantasies with king dong.

You kind of failed to show any sort of pain or loss or redemption for her.

Your protagonist being a cuck, if not a wimp, was less than endearing as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty awful .

Grammar , spelling , punctuation , story line ..... everything about this story of yours was pretty awful .

However , as bad as this effort was , you managed to fill pretty near three pages , which is quite an achievement considering what is posted these days .

Don't give up .

Take your time with your next effort and get an editor .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Drek!

This was awful - the characters were unbelievable and unsympathetic. Why not just dump the bitch and fuck Mike up?

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago

Revenge?

So he catches his wife on video fucking her boss. He has everything he needs to get a divorce.

So, he plans revenge on his wife and her boss. The revenge on the wife consists of allowing her to fulfill her sexual fantasy and be used by a bbc for a few weeks.

In the end, that is all the whole setting her up with John was. It didn't help his divorce. It didn't help his revenge or blackmail. In the end, he took her back.

How is that revenge?

Then, the revenge on Mike... Blackmailing him to pay his wife a half million dollars. That's it. He is still married. He keeps his job and reputation. He can continue fucking other women.

So, how is that really revenge?

KB

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Your subtitle is misleading at best

What satisfying revenge?

'sign the papers and I'll get you half a million?

What would he pay her if she'd tried to put hubby away with attempted murder? 10 million?

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Pass on that EX

Until she does it again?

See its not the other dick that's the problem. Its the lying and cheating part. It will happen again.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
another dumb assed cuckold story

I'd rather read a JPB wife gets gangbanged story

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

First let me say congratulations on dipping your wick into the turbulent waters known as L/W. My first question would have to be 'Why' though. With the number of submissions you two have , I have to wonder why you didn't do your research before you wrote this.

For some reason you just had to cross the racial divide, not once but the promise a third time with Mike Dawson's wife. You couldn't resist the, 'I get turned on recalling my beautiful wife taking that huge black dick'.

But let's talk about the story. You wrote, "Really," I tried to be cool, "Is he still wife his wife?" What the hell is a wife his wife? I don't know if even an editor could have helped but having some one else read it first might have.

Not being English I don't know the best way to say better luck next time, so you will just have to except my short comings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Made no sense

He goes to great lengths (pun intended) to get the goods on his wife and divorce her. After securing the sluts future, he then just takes her back? Why? What was his thought process for that leap of faith? Does he really think she won't be off looking for a BBC again in the future? You were going along then you did a complete 180 for no particular reason other than you wanted to RAAC them. Badly done. You must have taken lessons from MM.

2 stars

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cheating

Cheating, then more cheating and he still takes her back. One more cuck and whore.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
Needs just a little more work!

You have a good idea for a story, but seem unable to present it very well. Even allowing for the difference between British and American English, you really need to study a bit on grammar. Punctuation exist for the purpose of making stories easily readable. Yours take some effort.

There are several very good articles here on LIT’S writer’s resources section that would help you greatly. (Yes, it would be easier to use an editor, as so many suggested—but try to find one. After approaching so many with no response I decided to learn what I could to do it myself. I may make a lot of mistakes, but I’m getting better all the time.)

Whichever path you take at least do something—it’s a shame to see someone as good as you, at telling a story, not get the scores you are capable of. BTW, I read one of your stories that garnered a red H and you made many of the same mistakes, so this wasn’t a one-off.

Good Luck with your writing! cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Predictable and Cliche

Technical merit is mediocre: the writer has no clue how to use punctuation to enhance the reading experience and, even accounting for the difference style of English he apparently speaks, the grammar was below average.

The story line is one that has been done thousands of times here on Lit, and done much, much better by those others. The characters in this version were one-dimensional; their dialogue was imminently predictable and mundane. The writer earned one star for having the intestinal fortitude to actually submit this story, but only one more for quality. Very Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No

That was rather bad on mulitple levels. Worse revenge plan ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sole mate -- Really

Even in the UK, sole is the bottom of a shoe and a soul is a ambiguous component of one's being.

I echo those that thought the theme had potential, but the writing was not great and the story didn't really flow well.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Great ending!

Good story, not great, but original enough for 5 *s.

Loved how Johnny was 'used', twice.

Forgive those blindly pushing BTB, they are Luddites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just bad on so many levels

The trite, cliche title should have been the first clue.

<P>

Then there's the -- for lack of a better term -- writing. This is filled with run-on sentences and some that just don't make sense.

<P>

Then there's the reconciliation. You made a purpose of writing, "I knew I loved Jenny and probably always would, I also knew our relationship was over,..." You had him go through with the divorce. You stated how it was over.

<P>

And then, without anything to back it up, he, out of the blue, he states, "Because I don't want to live without you" contrary to EVERY SINGLE MOMENT BEFORE THIS MORONIC SENTENCE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this does...

not pander to the BTB crowd - that's for sure. It's well constructed but leaves no satisfaction (no pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ha ha

Mrs Dawson will be pleased. As Johnny has his way. LOL . This story made me Chuckle .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
rate it a 1....ok a 2 for the effort of writing

And please get the saying correct and complete,

ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK.....BECAUSE THEY NEVER WANT YOU BACK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I think ifs perfect for two losers to lose themselves in each other.

Just sad that they are now polluting the gene pool. Fucked up people live fucked up lives. Who can imagine where these sick fucks will end up? More to the point, who cares?

Thanks for the short term distraction.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Ha Ha Ha

Last Paragraph Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.?

5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Too abrupt.

He couldn't possibly take her back so easily, especially after her admitting that she spent the next (was it a week?) with John after she left him? No one forgives that quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missing

What is missing is the basis for him to believe she will be faithful and why he was not so angered that he could take back and believe she would be true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As bad as anything on here

Thanks for trying, but NO.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago

I forgot about giving his wife a half a million bucks. That's really some revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

Just stop writing cuck

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
I'm sorry

I'm sorry Mr Sixfooter, but what does being a Luddite have to do with a BTB?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
How is it that so many of the cheated on husbands . . .

. . . are such supermen in bed, as the main character described himself, yet their wives screw around anyway? If he was that good, there is no upside to screwing around, very little probability of a better lay, and a lot of risk.

I’ve been fortunate enough to ‘encounter’ a few ladies who were interested in messing around on their husbands, and none of them had any real respect for their husbands’. bedroom talents.

In this story, the author manufactured reasons: blackmail and a black male — hope you like that combination! — but most cheated on husbands are either duds, it studs, or have simply quit taking care of business, and the latter group are fine with someone else taking over bedroom duties, either because they are simply lazy or want to get rid of their wives in the first place.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Well...

I checked out your profile and you have some high rated stories. You're a good writer but LW's commenters are brutal. The reason for the low score here is once you turn the wife into a cheating whore there was no chance with your reconciliation ending with this crowd.

Honestly, the story was written well, it's just the direction it went killed the story. 5 stars as a down payment for your next adventure in the LW's Catagory.

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 4 years ago
Fix it up

Loved how he recorded her playing. Then realized how much he loved her. Nicely done.

aceduckyaceduckyover 4 years ago
this is not a Btb

after all that the husband is still a wimp learn what a btb story is about

meucimeuciover 4 years ago

I am lost. why in the hell would he go to all that trouble to divorce this bitch only to take her back? Also why make her job more secure and put all that money in her account? I fail to see this as a btb story it more like a very bad try at a reconciliation story, and I mean a very bad try! Hopefully if you try again you will put more thought into your next story. Better luck next time.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 4 years ago
Lovely ****

Nice job!

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
seems to me

that stories like this bring out the cuck suckers to invite themselves to put down the authors. call them names, their characters names, and in their little minds it is ok to do so.

I think that their mothers failed in the up bringing of the little name callers .So sad.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
holy shit

what was that lol. man ur format is messed up bad. did u know u wrote steve to be a closeted willing cuckold? or is that just how guys are over there im guessing UK somewhere maybe. no emotion, i didnt even feel like there was any love between them. i mean he hires a black guy to fuck his wife and watched and then gets back together with her. the way she did the things she did is a clear indicator that she will do it again. maybe this time he can get some cream pies out of it. he obliviously likes sluppy seconds. just a weird story cant tell if this was suppose to be a sexual fantasy story or a emotional betrayal cheating story

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
An Interesting Story

If the story holds my attention, that is what I consider important. This story did. I do believe that John will take care of the revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PITIFUL

Just another pathetic RAAC story!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
mustered up a 1

but as usual nothing new, just your typical whore and her minions story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I know an ugly dude with a massive fat cock who fucked of lucky or unlucky married woman who’s house he worked in . Ones hubby came home and asked why she was walking like she had a bat up her ass . She claimed a back injury. The other not so lucky because as she was begging him to fuck her ass harder hubby came home while that was happening and she was squirting with the guy calling her a white dirty married whore. The hubby stomped the guy , didn’t pay for the work and divorced his wife. Also yes he did video some and used that against his wife if she gave a hard time in the divorce. She tried the it’s the first and only time and every girls fan to try a dick that size . She claimed to not really love it because it hurt as much as it felt good . He couldn’t get past her cheating especially seeing it which I completely understand

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WORSE PIECE OF SHIT I EVER READ....

And I skipped page 2. Why in the world would this asshole work so hard to reward a cheating whore? And then to get back with her is fucking ludicrous. My guess is that any children are probably not his, probably black.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Finally got the 'why' of it all...

Throughout reading this, I couldn't, for the life of me, understand why Steve waited so long to get rid of Jenny, since he already had videos of her with Dawson, and could have gotten an easy divorce just with that, without her having to fuck a black guy in his bed for a week.

But the 'why' behind it was pretty obvious, at the end of the story: he set up John to fuck his wife... 'cause he wanted to see them fuck. That's it, that's all.

Pathetically inane, really - the man essentially REWARDED his spouse for cheating on him by setting a stud to fuck her senseless, then, after a couple of months of separation (in which she kept on fucking her black stallion for a while)... he took her back. No one should be surprise that this is the lowest rated effort by mybaby - it's actually shocking this thing managed to even be above a 3★.

A cuck-tale pretending to be a BTB... talk about something no one asked for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ah yes the tale of a man

so upset at his wife's cheating that he punished her by

getting her another man to fuck,

half a million dollars,

a job making her her equal with the man she was cheating with so they can keep fucking and not get in trouble

and deciding to stay with her anyway while letting her fuck other men

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 4 years ago
Ehhhhhhhhhh

Piss poor story Wanker!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really bad story

Dude, writing a cuck story and selling it as a revenge one is stupid. The moron just wanted his wife to fuck big black cock. You could have at least written that it was a cuck story. What kind of a moron feels happy that his wife fucked a big black cock and came back to him. Even if you didn't mention it, I'll just assume that when the guy went on a vacation, he had a good time with a few women, otherwise, he's the biggest moronic cuck ever.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Poor.

A cuck tale, disguised to have the reader think that it is a revenge story. Yuck!

What revenge? The wife gets the B.B.C. she dreams of. $500,000 and a seat on the board of directors.

The Boss? Gets a pass, even his wife does not find out, cost him 5 K but seems as though that's not a biggy.

The husband - He gets pics & DVD of his wife screwing two others guys, to jerk off to I guess, then takes his slut wife back and licks the very pussy she's been passing around. He'll probably invite John over once in a while to keep her happy.

Not my cup 'o tea.

TreymonTreymonover 4 years ago
A happy cuck tale

Pretense for clicks.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Disaster

That story seemed to have promise, but just ended up as one more cuck disaster.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Cuck story

Just another cuck story, don’t you guys ever get sick of writing this shit.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Good flow bizarre path

Needs proofreads

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That is soul mates, not sole mates

spelling, spelling, spelling.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 4 years ago

Oh come on. He got back with her after that? Seriously!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Weak ending

From the number of stories that are good right up to a weak/poor ending, good endings must be difficult to achieve. Otherwise, good story. Downgraded to a 3* because of a very poor ending.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Can kinda see him taking her back. Her boss blackmailed her, she should have told her husband but was to afraid and the boos reneged on the as well. As for the black guy with the big dick, hubby set her up so he bears that responsibility, so he would have to forgive her than provided she stayed faithful. Would kinda been fun if he allowed her to keep seeing John as he was a good friend anyway and John was really no threat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF??

You took a good story and ruined it by turning it into just another pathetic RAAC tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
REALLY, TRULY PATHETIC.............................................

Half a million for the whore? Nothing that could possibly happen in real life. And getting the slut a seat on the law firms board? Please, if anything the video gets sent to everyone he has an email address for as well as being posted to the internet pornsites available. Totally burn that cunt to the ground. Move on and find someone worthy of respect(and love).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hahaha

They’re in a pubic place, alright.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Shit

Literotica needs standards this was just garbage and a total waste of my time. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Whoring Wife

Who wants to share a whoring wife thats doing it behind your back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

a best cuckold. I don't know why these writers want cuckold stories. Is it because they are cuckolds?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Who walks in on this shit and lets it continue? Anyone who does loses his Man Card, if indeed, he ever actually had one!

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

jUST TOO SILLY FOR WORDS SORRY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really liked the ending. Also glad to see a story where the guy with the biggest cock doesn't win. As to the discomfort of a huge one; I had a GF who told me much the same thing. I'm not much over average but she said that I knew how to use it and it never hurt the day after; so I always got as much as I wanted.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Hard to believe they stayed together. One question, who is the father of the child?

Bullshit tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bailed early; the minute I saw "arse" and "fancy..."

Then, is it "to" or "too?"

ZEROZEROZERO

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Sick and tired of illogical and stupid wimp cuckold stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is not a wimp Cuckold story as that earlier comment said, he got revenge and made up to forgive the wife he still loved. Thats a love story with a little cuckolding in it. Real life has ups and downs hard times and good times and people make mistakes and at the end of the day if you can't forgive someone you deeply love who can you forgive???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of wimpy shit. NO 'man' with any sense of self respect or self worth would ever take a slut back. 'Love' is built on, and comes second to, trust. How the fuck could you ever trust the cheating cunt again???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What could one expect from an English man? LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shitty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crapola to the max!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - you lost me as a reader when the MC had sex with his wife right after the ASSHOLE left.

STDs are real, so this story is not even remotely believable.

I also gave you a 1 star just to fuck with your average score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story began to suppurate when he stated that there was an internal CCTV system in the home, but the wife cheated there, anyway. Went down hill from there under full rocket power.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's what I told my wife. Once you black I won't go back. She came home after being out with some coworkers. Her actions showed she had a lot to drink probably drank more than ever. At first I was happy she brought a taxi but after I discovered she had had sex I was beyond pissed. I got her sister to come and watch the children so I could take her to a 24 hour clinic. I used the excuse that Jenny was sick and I already had her in my car. I talked the practioner into getting a DNA test on the spirm and tested Jenny to see if she was drugged. I had slipped the practioner $200 she smiled. I had talked to everyone who had been out with Jenny except a black male coworker Jimmy West. He was married and had 3 children. The test showed no date rape drugs. Jenny I think was telling me the truth about just to much alcohol and got stupid. Jimmy got mugged. 2 years later. Jenny and I worked through the issues select that division but stayed with the same company. A long time later while we were arguing about her not paying me much attention at a company. I said maby you should just go find you another bbc. That pissed her off but I really didn't care. This happened the next day after the party. It wasn't very long that Jenny said Wayne I'm still very sorry for getting drunk and screwing Jimmy but believe me you for sure would put poor Jimmy to shame in size and ability. I apologized to her for fussing at her. This story is just another BS bbc story that some think that you have to be black to have a large cock. LOL!

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

What a fucking load of crap, he catches her shagging her boss, takes a few photos , says he’s divorcing her so has a new kitchen fitted, bollocks

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐ Cuck shit, and the revenge was getting her fucked in ways he never did by some black dude with a bigger cock for a couple weeks? He sure knows how to pay it back, not. Shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another RAAC story. Have you authors never heard of STDs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The revenge is what exactly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any scumbags who could go on just 'putting it behind us' isn't worthy of the term "man". Just dogs who will go after anything - male or female. And more racist trash on top of it all. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
trash can quality

I would have scored a minus 5 if I could have.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You fucking call that revenge, wasted my time reading this BULLSHIT,MINUS 10

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not sure your definition of revenge but didn't see any. Cheating skank slut gets a ton of $ and submissive hubby to boot? Horse shit! Now that she knows he's a sissy wimp and she can betray him with impunity she'll be a whore in 5 minutes. Terrible.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous