Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything come up?"

Jenny floundered, "Pardon."

"No big problems?"

"What?"

"With the kitchen! John was okay?"

"Oh yes John was good." I already knew that!

For the rest of the week Johnny boy shagged the living daylights out of Jenny and I recorded every inch of it, if you`ll pardon the pun. John was right about Jenny riding him like a whore, the next day she could wait to get at his cock and my word did she make a pig of herself. Twice before lunch she screwed him once in the lounge John sat on the settee while Jenny rode him, an hour later she walked into the kitchen and unceremoniously bent over his work bench showing him she had no knickers on. John wasted no time in giving her exactly what she wanted, his huge cock fast and hard, took him exactly eleven minutes and forty-two seconds of seriously hard rutting to cum for the second time in two hours. It took Jenny until teatime 3pm to be ready for another go, this time a leisurely fuck in bed. Well almost all in bed she got John to finish her off bent over the bedroom chair her arse high in the air, this had always been one of her favourite positions. During the evening I noticed she found sitting down slightly uncomfortable. The following day they fucked twice both times starting downstairs before making the bedroom. In between all this sex John had almost completed the kitchen I realised he would be finished Friday afternoon. In fact he was 99.9% done Thursday so I guessed he was coming around Friday to ride the missus.

Ride the missus was an understatement John arrived just before 9, threw his tools in his van when he re - entered the kitchen Jenny was waiting for him, "Wow you look amazing," He stood back admiring my wife, and what a sight, she was dressed as the complete whore, black stockings, long suspenders, black silk basque and black crotchless silk knickers, complete with very high heeled red stilettos, She sauntered over to her lover and began to undress him, opening his shirt she kissed downwards before unbuckling his belt and extracting his mighty cock, "Oh you`re hard," She exclaimed in a girly voice

"Damn right what did you expect?"

"It`s not what I expect now, it`s what I expect the rest of the day," She bent forward and placed a kiss on the top of his cock before grabbing it and leading in upstairs. She got to the top step before she stopped and bent right forward giving him a most spectacular view, he moved forward in an effort to lick her sex, just at the critical second she stood up and moved to the bedroom. John almost fell onto his nose, Jenny laughed at his attempt. What took place in our bedroom that day was absolutely incredible, it was like a challenge, John had always professed to want more when he`d shagged Jenny to her limit, now it was her turn, and she appeared to be calling his bluff. John of course easily rose to the occasion as they fucked and sucked and licked the morning away. Jenny had cum numerous times and at one stage looked finished, but she rallied and after John had cum for a third time her looked the worst for wear. They talked for a while before a tent appeared, Jenny now getting her next breath took full advantage and rode him to orgasm before collapsing alongside him. I got a close up of her pussy it was wide open and very red, a dribble of spunk trickled out, surely they were finished? Jenny stirred and stood up taking a minute to gain her balance on very unsteady legs, her fanny was pouting. She smiled looking at John apparently asleep on his side, it was then she made her mistake by taunting him, "Told you I could out fuck you," She said laughing,full of herself.

John was out of bed in a flash, his cock magnificently hard , it was bigger than ever Jenny, screamed and made to get to the bathroom, to slow, John grabbed her wrist. She struggled, how she struggled, she was still wearing her basque her tits hadn't been inside it since this morning, and the rest of her attire long gone. John pushed her forwards onto the bedroom chair, Jenny screamed I think she was genuinely scared and didn't think she could take any more dick. He forced her legs open and rubbed his cock along her slit, "Nooooooo, nooooo," Jenny begged

"Out shag me can you? We`ll see about that," John found the position he wanted and thrust into her, "Aaaaahh, nooooo, god noooo," Jenny screeched. John began to screw her again. Jenny screamed in protest. "Pleeeese stop, nooooooo, aaaaaaahhhhh!"

It took me a moment to realise just what I was witnessing; Johnny was banging her arse. I zoomed in and sure enough about half his enormous cock was pistoning in and out of her arsehole, her bum had never been on offer to me and I was more than shocked. However, John didn't hold back despite Jenny`s pleadings, slowly her protests turned to whimpers the tears stopped running down her face, I felt sorry for her, she was being destroyed by this man. But after a few more lengths from John`s oversized dick her whimpers turned into grunts and then to moans of sheer lust and pleasure, John knew exactly what to do and withdrew his cock almost completely, "Fuck me you bastard," She was demanding, "Fuck the arse off me," He needed no second invitation, and literally pounded her for all he was worth, his arse was almost a blur. How he lasted so long I`d never know he fucked her arse for almost ten minutes, he would shag her hard for about twenty strokes, at one stage he was fucking her so hard he lifted her off her feet, then he almost stopped, sliding in and out very slowly giving her the his full length. Then he would stop his movements completely, holding Jenny by her hips and moved her up and down his shaft. All the time she was moaning and whimpering her hand was between her legs rubbing her clitty vigorous as the final momentum built to a crescendo. Jenny was literally fucking herself on his cock creating all the speed and momentum she needed for the orgasm that was rapidly approaching. Jenny was sweating with all the effort and began to groan then his final movement was to lean as far back as he could, this obviously gave Jenny an extra bit of cock, she let out a scream as her went into her arse deeper than ever before, John kept thrusting as deep as he could, when his cock stiffened and expanded as his orgasm approached this triggered their mutal orgasms, John roared like a charging bull as he emptied his balls deep into her ass. Jenny screamed and moaned loudly, her hand furiously rubbing her clit her juices flooded from her pussy wetting the seat. John withdrew his softening cock from my ruined but totally satisfied wife. He looked at her up turned backside and both her open holes a smile crossed his face as he enjoyed viewing the results of the fucking he had just administered.

Jenny managed to fall onto the bed, "I can`t believe you just did that," She whispered, "I`ve never let my husband up there." Jenny had her hand between legs as if she was protecting herself from anything further

"Seems to me you pretty much enjoyed it," He retorted.

I was transfixed and almost forgot the next part of my plan. I telephone the house phone Jenny answered the one by the bed, "Hi Jen as John finished?" The look on her face was an absolute picture, she didn't reply, "Jen as John finished the Kitchen?"

"Oh, oh, errr, yes , yes he has," She regained a little composure.

"And are you satisfied?"

"Completely," She replied probably thinking about the sex rather than the kitchen. I could see John had left the bedroom by this time and was downstairs in the Kitchen, "Okay great can you get the money from the bank and meet us in the Western Bar please?"

"I can yeah." She sounded worried

"Twenty minutes and oh and Jen wear those white jeans will you please." I asked, "They turn me on especially with those boots." She hung up. I had pre-arranged to meet John in the bar and was pleased he was there as I walked in. He was sipping a beer I have to say he looked shattered. "Good job man, good job." I patted him on the back

"I told you satisfaction guaranteed," A broad smile crossed his face, "The kitchens pretty good too," We laughed and went to sit at a table. Ten minutes later I saw Jenny`s car pull onto the car park. From our seats I could see she had complied to my request. She walked in and made her way over towards our table, I thought she was having difficulty walking. Our seats were fairly low and my eyes were level with her crotch, The reason I had asked her to wear her white jeans was because they were very tight and showed her arse off to perfection, tonight they showed off a very pronounced camel toe, in fact I could see her swollen pussy lips either side of the seam of the jeans that ran between her legs.

"Thanks Jen," I motioned towards the seat opposite me and next to John, Jen winced when she sat down, I almost smiled.

She handed John his money, "Thanks John," She said politely

"Pleasure," He took his money

"I hope there`s a bonus in there for John`s extra efforts?" Jenny blushed slightly, "Drink darling?"

"Please."

I went to the bar feeling very smug I returned with three drinks, "I got you a large one," Jenny almost spilled her drink.

A few minutes later I excused myself saying I thought I`d forgotten to set the alarm at work it was of course a ruse. I rushed home and grabbed two suitcases filled them, the locksmiths had just finished changing the locks, I retrieved the envelope from my office, secured the house and returned to the Bar. Jenny and John were relaxed and laughing as I entered. When Jenny noticed the two suitcases she looked strangely at me, "Taking me away for the week-end are you?"

"Unfortunately not," I handed her the envelope as she opened it I shook John`s hand, "Thanks buddy see you around." Jenny didn't look to confident now

"You can`t do this," Jenny said raising her voice, having read the divorce papers I had handed to her.

"Oh I think you`ll find I can there`s all the evidence in your red suitcase, but I wouldn't open it in here it would be embarrassing for you." It was too late, Jenny opened the case she discovered on top of her clothes I had placed a number of photographs of Jenny and John in various sexual positions, starting with her attempts to suck his cock right through to a very pleasing picture of her looking lovingly over her shoulder into his eyes with his cock unmistakably deep in her arse.

Her mouth was wide open, "Can we talk about this, please?"

"A picture paints a thousand words," I smiled, "Or would you like the DVD`s?" Tears were flowing, "Goodbye Jenny."

Two hours later I had checked in and was ready to board a flight for a couple of weeks in the sun away from everything to collect my thoughts and plan my future. I had my laptop and could check the CCTV at home regularly. I had hundreds of missed calls from Jenny she left numerous messages begging me to talk to her, not to divorce her, and the one that niggled me not to hurt Mike Dawson?? The tale of my holiday is for another time, needless to say I wasn't looking for any type of relationship, the events which took place on my holiday opened my eyes to certain attitudes.

Now Mike Dawson time for a little research, transpired Mr Dawson Barrister was very well off, and a very well respected Lawyer who employed a staff of fifty including my soon to be ex- wife. The picture profiles on the Company website was professional and gave a resume of all the staff, I noticed a majority of female staff and most under 40 all nice looking, slim figures, seems Mike Dawson likes a particular style of woman. Mike had married his childhood sweetheart and I could see why, Lucy Dawson was beautiful within profile, and her family extremely wealthy. It appeared Mike had ambitions to become a Judge and was on the way, knowing all the right people obviously helped. By lunchtime I had a dossier on him, his family, his colleagues and associates. Upon returning home I contacted the receptionist at Dawson`s and soon discovered as I hoped she was single and had been working there for 5 years or so. Chatting her up was easy and we met for dinner a few evenings later. Sandra was very uneasy at first and nervous, but a couple of drinks put her at ease. I told her a story I was investigating Dawson`s because of some malpractice and this was a very tentative chat to see if there was any grounds to proceed. I told her she was the first of several staff I would like to speak with over the next few weeks. Another drink and she loosened up. I told her professionally I couldn`t see anything untoward and thanked her for her time. "Would you like a last drink?" I asked, "I will order you a cab to take you home." Sandra accepted and we made small talk, she relaxed and laughed, "I bet there's some shenanigans at your place," I hinted , "Bet the boss as his wicked way occasionally," I made light of it, "But Sandra went quiet.

"Tell you a secret," She giggled slightly drunk by this time. "He`s got a small willy!"

I looked shocked, "Who?"

"The boss Mike," She whispered

"Really, too much information," I lied, playing her.

"He thinks he`s a right ladies man, does all the right things, you know," She giggled and took a large swig of her drink, "Flowers, chocolates, nice romantic dinners."

"Honest?"

"Oh yes everything perfect until, you know."

"What?"

"You know the nitty gritty."

"Ummm?" I looked puzzled

"Oh men, the sex, for God sake, do I have to spell it out, " I sipped my wine, "He`s okay with his tongue but his cock ughh! It`s the smallest one I`ve ever seen, and as for technique, forget it," She was giggly by now, "Shot his bolt before I`d got started."

"Blimey, bit of let down eh?

"Total," She hiccupped, "And I wasn't the only one, although he kept it very discreet you understand, it became a bit of a talking point amongst us girls."

"Really?"

"It was just a joke really, a laugh you know." Hic

"Good Lord how many did he have."

"Only seven of us." This was getting better by the minute, "So far as I know," Sandra hiccupped again before reeling off the Christian names of his conquests. She finished her drink in one go, "I bet you've got a big cock," She blurted out a little loudly, "And I bet you could give a girl a good seeing to." I got her outside and she attempted to kiss me as I bundled her into the awaiting cab, "Come back to mine I`ll show you a good time," Hic

"Goodnight Sandra." I paid the driver generously, "Look after her." I instructed him. I arrived home and made a list of randy Mark`s sexual conquests. The following morning I met Jenny for a coffee, she was dressed very smartly, business suite hair and make up immaculate as befitted her lawyer status.

"We need to talk."

"No we don't you shagged at least two guys I am aware of."

"There was only two!" She confirmed

"That I am aware of and you readily admit to," I continued, "I have evidence, as you are well aware, which is concrete and will prove beyond any doubt your adultery."

"But I....."

"There are no buts I want a clean divorce you walk away with nothing and your reputation remains."

"I have nothing, no home, no money, what am I supposed to do?" She was almost in tears.

"Sign this," I handed her a document which stated she was willing to grant ne a divorce and required absolutely nothing other than her few personal effects.

"No way I`m not stupid I fully intend to sue you for everything I can."

"Really, well if you sign that now I will guarantee you half a million pounds will be paid into your personal account within 7 days."

She mulled over my offer, "How can I trust you?"

"Six years of marriage and you have my word."

"But...."

"There are no buts and you have no choice."

"Oh believe me I do." She got her Lawyers head on.

"The choice you have is simple sign and accept this offer or I`ll finish your career and any future."

"You wouldn't dare I`ll sue the arse off you."

"Jenny you cheated twice and I have DVD`s of every engagement with John, in truth they are as good and as graphic as anything anywhere, you are a porn star in waiting, actually that will be your only career choice once these hit the web." Jenny`s mouth opened at what I was prepared to do.

"I`ll sue." Her only response.

"Go ahead, good luck, you may well win, but you won`t get half a million from me as you well know, you will get even more publicity, and little doubt lots of offers." I went on, "I am led to believe your anal exploits will stand you in very high regard in the industry," She blushed, "Image standing up in court and trying to win a case? Everyone in the legal profession will have seen you getting fucked rigid up the arse by a huge black cock! They`d never take you seriously again, would they? Goodbye career." She signed the document, finished her coffee and made to leave, as she stood I got a flash of her white panties, my cock twitched. "Bye the way one question ."

"What," She asked abruptly.

"I can see why you went for John, I knew from the porn we watched together you fantasised about big black cocks."

"Fuck you, fuck you, you set that up."

"Mmmmm just for you darling."

"You bastard."

"So why Mike Dawson?"

She was quiet for a moment, "Blackmail."

"What?"

"I screwed up on a case, big time, Mike got me out of the mess I on the proviso I fucked him."

"I see, and did you enjoy the experience?" I asked.

"Not one iota."

"That's a surprise you two were at it regularly."

"You knew?"

"Appeared to me you thoroughly enjoyed the experiences, indeed I recall you begging him for it."

"Believe it or not I hated every second of it, I was only play acting, putting on a performance for him."

"Why?"

"Well, it was supposed to be a one off., but he went back on his word, probably my fault, I thought if I said I enjoyed it and he was a great lover I`d ever had it would satisfy him and he`d be okay." She looked sad, "But it completely backfired and he truly believed he was the worlds greatest lover." I didn't know whether to believe her, the DVD evidence suggested otherwise. "Trust me he was the worst shag I`d ever had."

"I presume John was the best?" I said probably already knowing the answer.

"Funny enough no," She looked sincere, "I was mesmerised by the size and by the thought of having a huge black cock."

"Well you certainly did."

"It was fantastic I won`t deny it, I was totally under the spell of it, that huge wand waved magic believe you me."

"You couldn`t get enough."

"After I first saw it peeping out from his shorts there was only ever going to be one outcome."

"You certainly made a pig of yourselves from what I saw."

"Oh, I couldn`t get enough, trust me a cock like that and a guy who can use it like that takes a girl to places she can only fantasize about." She looked starry eyes recalling the sex.

"So, what happened?"

"Umph, John and I fucked for about a week after you threw me out, before I caught him with a blonde bimbo in his flat, little cow couldn't even take it, but they appeared happy trying." She continued, "It was almost over anyway."

"Really, why?"

"A huge cock is an amazing experience, truly amazing, even..."

"Even up your arse?"

Jenny blushed, "Yes, even up there, but trust me being sore between your legs and struggling to walk, sitting down hurts all wears thin after a while," She elaborated, "It`s been three weeks almost since we last had sex and I`m still walking bow legged." I laughed, "I assure you it`s not funny." She looked serious, "I`ll trust you don't let me down."

"Thanks for that."

She turned to leave, "Oh by the way you`re the best shag I`ve ever had." She smiled her wonderful smile and was gone.

"Well Mike, nice to meet you," I offered Mike Dawson my hand which he shook quite limply.

"Do I know you?" he asked rather aloofly.

"I don't think we`ve met previously."