Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then what`s all this about, I`m intrigued."

"Mike forgive me for being blunt."

"Just get to the fucking point."

"You`ve been shagging my wife."

"So what? Whoever she is she won`t be the first nor the last."

"You are possibly correct."

"So, what the fuck do you want?"

"I want you to transfer half a million into her bank account within the next 5 days."

"Go and do one errr as they say, I didn't catch your name, just fuck off before I have you arrested, do you know who I am?"

"Certainly I do, you the big headed, small dicked twat who split up my marriage."

"Guess what, I don't give a shite."

"Oh, did I forget to mention my ex- wife requires a seat on the company board." He laughed falsely out aloud.

"Or what," He poked me with his finger.

"Or else I`ll ruin you within twenty four hours."

"Go on surprise me." He said sarcastically.

I opened my briefcase and produced photographs of all his sexual conquests from his office, he began to take notice, "Does your wife know?"

"Tell her I`ll deny it naturally and have you done for blackmail, I`ll take everything you've got and more." I produced my tablet whats this more crap?"

I pressed the play button and handed the tablet to him, "There is sound to accompany the film but as we are a pubic place it`s muted."

Mike watched the film, "Where on earth did you get this," He was seething now.

"Be careful which button you press it`s already to launch on every porn site in the world."

"You wouldn't dare."

"You`ll note you cannot recognise the woman you are with, that's my wife incidentally, but it is very obviously you shagging her." I went on, "If you skip forward you`ll see the icing on the cake." Mark had turned from raging red to ashen as he witnessed John walk up behind him and stick his huge cock up his backside. "That's complete fabrication, complete bullshit, I`ve never done anything like that."

"I hear your in line for a seat on the bench, doubt this will enhance your chances do you."

"The powers that be don't go to these type of websites," He attempted to wriggle.

"I doubt they do but as you can see I have got your entire list of contacts from your phonebook programmed in to receive their own personal copies."

"Thought of everything haven't you?"

"Hopefully."

"Whats the account number," I obliged, "It will take 7 days." He handed me my tablet I pressed the appropriate buttons and showed him I had programmed the emails to be sent in exactly seven days, the DVD will be posted shortly afterwards.

"Unlike the lady in the DVD your chances of making it in the porn industry are very remote." I gloated, "Your cocks to small."

"What guarantee do I have."

"Non whatsoever just my word, call it my insurance policy."

"You won`t be back for more?"

"Keep your side of the bargain and you`ll never hear anymore about this matter."

True to his word Mike Dawson paid Jenny her money and a place on the board of the company. Jenny asked me out to lunch to thank me for helping a couple of weeks late. She looked a sexy as I`d ever seen her, and we chatted like old times.

"Got a girlfriend yet," She enquired

"Found another cock yet?" I replied harshly.

"Last thing I want."

"You know what they say?" I couldn`t resist, "Once you go black you never go back." I regretted say it as soon as I`d uttered the phrase, I thought Jenny was going to leave

She was quiet for a moment, "Steve I`m so sorry for hurting you, you didn't deserve it." I left money for the bill and led her by the hand to my car, we drove in silence home, "Why have you brought me here?" She asked

I held both her hands in mine, "Because I don't want to live without you." Rightly or wrongly without any discussions we went upstairs where Jenny took over. My cock was in her mouth in an instant, boy I remember she was good but this was better than good. We were soon naked and in the 69 position, I`d forgotten just how good she tasted. I`d forgotten just how good she tasted when she orgasmed.

"Wow you`ve still got it," She announced as she reversed herself onto my extremely hard cock, a second orgasm soon hit her , I believed she hadn't had sex for almost two months her love juice made a large wet patch. We laughed and headed for another bedroom, I don't know what came over me I`d never been so turned on but was unable to cum. That was until Jenny bent over the chair, I had a flashback to the final encounter I had witnessed between her and John. It appeared John had taught Jenny how to enjoy anal sex, I experienced Jenny`s arse for the first time. Jesus it was tight, gripping my cock in its warm sheath. Jenny began to play with her clit I just didn`t care it was cum time big time for me, Jenny obliged by shuddering to a climax at the same time.

Well that was four years ago and Jenny as just announced she`s pregnant, we`re overjoyed having put everything behind us. We have discussed everything over the years and if I`m honest I get turned on recalling my beautiful wife taking that huge black dick although we only watched the DVD one very drunken night before Jenny destroyed it, she did shag me senseless afterwards to so that was a bonus.

As for Mike Dawson Jenny had the last laugh, or should I say revenge as she recalled that evening. We`d just fucked in the shower when she said, "Had a chat with Mike Dawson today." My hackles arose we never mentioned him, "Yes an interesting conversation."

"Really," I tried to be cool, "Is he still wife his wife?"

"Yes you`ll never guess."

"What?"

"They are having a new kitchen."

"So what?"

"I recommended Johnny."

"Mrs Dawson will be pleased."