Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann said "No I don't love him, I love you and I want to stay married to you, I did get excited because it was very exciting to be with a different man, especially a man with such a huge cock. I hope I haven't hurt you too much, but I wanted to tell you just the way it happened the first time that I was with John."

My mind raced, I said,"First time, what do you mean the first time."

Ann said,"Well, the night I told you about was on the girl's night two months ago. Since then we have met up and fucked every girl's night ànd also during the day, three or foùr times every week."

I was dumbfounded I said, "You haven't broken it off? You've been fucking him all this time? Why the hell did you decide to tell me now?"

Ann said,"Oh, because John wanted me too. He said he didn't want to keep it a secret from you. He wanted me to let you know that we have been fucking for the past couple of months."

All that day I was doing chores around the house and garage. My mind kept wandering and thinking about my wife and John. He wanted me to know, to know that he was fucking my wife. I would get jealous and angry picturing her fucking John, that arrogant bastard that I hated so much. What was unbelievable and confusing to me was when I pictured them fucking with that incredible animalistic lust, I would get a raging hard erection.

Why, when a man who had humiliated me once by laughing at the size of my dick and now humiliating me in the most extreme fashion possible, by fucking my wife, and he fucked her so much better than me and with a much bigger cock. How could I possibly get so excited and aroused when I envisioned him fucking my wife?

I could not stop myself from picturing John fucking my wife, I just had to know more about their time together. When we climbed in bed that night, I lay on my side, looking at Ann, who was lying on her back. I was squeesing her tits and lightly pinching and pulling on her erect, pokey nipples. I worked to keep my jealousy in check, and asked her if she thought of John very much?

Ann said, "yes, I can't stop thinking about John and how his powerful body feels, especially when he lays on me after we have both cum. I love how wonderful his big, velvety feeling cock feels when I play with it in my hands." Ann then reached her hand down to encircle my raging hard dick," and I let out a moan, "It seems my hubby likes hearing about the times, I've spent fucking John." When my wife said that, my hips involuntarijy thrust forwerd, and another moan escaped my mouth.

I blurted out," I can't stop myself. I hate John, I'm angry, I'm jealous, I'm humiliated, but every time I picture you and John fucking, my dick gets rock hard and I want to cum."

Ann then said, " Well baby, then why don't you climb between my legs and fuck me with that hard dick and I'll make you cum?" I had never heard her talk like that before.

I rolled onto my wife and she spread her legs for me, As I slid my swollen hard dick into her soaking wet pussy, I asked her to describe to me how she and John had fucked. She started forcefully thrusting her hips, against mine, matching my thrusts, I had never felt her do that before and my dick got even harder than it had been.

As my wife told me details about how John fucked her ànd how good his big cock felt so deep inside of her. We were both getting more excited and our tensions were building. When she told me how John lifted off of her on his stiff arms and drove his huge cock deep into her and he roared out as his cock let loose his load of cum, we both climaxed in powerful orgasms. I collapsed onto my wife and we lovingly kissed for a few minutes, before I rolled off of her and we fell asleep.

On Sunday I spent the day cleaning the garage and thinking about my wife fucking John, I was horny and hard all day. I was curious about what was in our future. When we were in bed that night and we were spooning, I was tight to her back. I asked her," when did you last see John?"

Ann said "John and I fucked on Thursday, that's when he told me to tell you that he had been fucking me for months."

I was shocked and asked, "but that was it, you're not planning on ever seeing him again, right?"

Ann said, " Oh Dave, is that what you thought? I'm sorry but I'm not going to stop seeing John. I can't give up his cock, the way he fucks me with that huge cock is incredible and the way he makes me climax is unbelieveable. I thought you understood that?"

My dick got instantly hard against my wife's ass and I asked, "You plan on seeing him again? When are you planning to see him?"

My wife arched her back which made her ass push out towards me. I moved my body away and down her body until my dick found her wet slick pussy and I slid my dick into her body, which brought simultaneous moans out of our mouths. I started fucking her, but didn't know how long I would be able to last in her cheating cunt, and then she said, "We made plans to meet at his house, tomorrow afternoon. I can hardly wait to feel his big cock inside me again."

Oh fuck. I was picturing John's cock sliding in where mine was now, my thrusts became faster, and more forceful. Then I pictured John driving his cock deep into her pussy and filling my wife full of his cum I grabbed my wife's hips and pulled her beautiful ass towards me, then drove my dick into her and grunted out, "Be sure you give him a really good fuck," then "Oooh fuuuuck," as I pumped my cum where he would be pumping his cum in just a few hours. When my dick slipped out of my wife's pussy, I rolled onto my back. What the fuck was going on in my head? I had told my wife to be sure and give him a really good fuck. I was confused, humiliated and looking forward to when I saw my wife tomorrow night.

In the morning, when I was leaving for work, Ann kissed me goodbye, smiled at me, said she would see me tonight and that she loved me. I went to work, and again, I made a lot of mistakes. I spent a lot of the day thinking about and picturing in my mind the wild fucking John would be giving my wife today. I had an erection most of the day. I couldn't wait to get home and be with my wife.

When I walked in the door, I grabbed Ann's hand and led her to the bedroom. We passionately kissed as we undressed each other. When we were naked, I laid her down on the bed and asked, "Bid you fuck John today?"

"Yes, twice, I only got home about twenty minutes before you."

We passionately kissed exploring each other's mouths. I thought she tasted different. My dick was so hard. Then I moved down to suck on her cute pokey nipples. I love sucking Ann's titties, which I did for a long time, all the while, knowing John had just been sucking on them. Then I felt that familiar push on the top of my head. I slid down her body, which smelled differently, my dick got even harder. When I was between her legs and was staring at her smooth mound and wet pussy lips, they looked so inviting I knew what we she wanted. I knew I wanted to do it for her, but, I just couldn't.

I looked up my wife's body between her beautifull tits, she smiled at me and said, " You've done it before you just didn't know it." Then she reached her hand down and pulled my head into her pussy. I gently stuck my tongue into the top of my wife's slit finding her clitoris and softly licking it, making her moan, her clit grew as it hardened.

Then with her hand, she pushed my head down and arched her back, lifting her hips, placing her opening directly to my mouth. She really wanted me to do this and I really love my wife. I dipped my tongue through her lips to her velvety opening and licked some of the cream I found there; I was not repulsed by the taste. I looked up at her face and she took a photo with her phone, a picture of my face buried in her snatch, " John wanted a picture of you eating me tonight," she said. I moaned.

I reached my tongue down below her snatch and took a lick slowly up her slit, pushing my tongue deep into her opening, then continuing up to her clitoris, her body shuddered and she cried out in pleasure. Her reaction caused me to go wild with my attack on her snatch, I was licking and sucking on her pussy and clit. My wife was humping her hips, forcing her snacth into my face. I ate her out for a long time, she was getting close and my dick was begging for some attention.

I moved my body up my wifes', she spread her legs even more, allowing for my access to her wet pussy. I slid my dick into my wife and we fucked each other as we kissed passionately. It did not take long to push Ann over the edge. She wrapped her legs around my back, humping her ass back against my thrusts, dug her fingernails into my back and yelled out, "Fuck me baby, oh god, oh god, oh fuuuuuuck, I'm cumming!" Her orgasm and the picture in my mind of John's big cock filling her with his cum just a few hours earlier, made me cum with an orgasm so powerful it almost hurt. I collapsed on Ann and when my dick softened and slipped out of her I rolled off of her onto my back, as we caught our breath. Ann kissed me and said "I really love you baby."

On Tuesday night, as we were fucking Ann told me how full she feels, when John fucks her, especially doggy style. It's like she can feel his cock right up in her belly. As Ann described the feeling she has as his cock is buried so deep in her, our tensions built to an amazing crest and we climaxed together.

Wednesday night after hooking up with John that afternoon, when we first climbed into bed, a thought went through my mind and I asked Ann, "Have you ever sucked John's cock?"

*********

Añn said, "You know that when you have asked me to suck your dick, I always felt I was doing something very intimate and a little nasty. I can't stop myself from sucking John's big beautifull cock. I didn't suck his cock the first time we were together, which was Friday, girl's night, because it just seemed a little too intimate."

" Then on Saturday, as I sucked your dick, I was thinking about John's cock and how it would feel in my mouth. I couldn't get the thought of sucking John's cock out of my mind, after sucking yours and thinking of his. All day Sunday, I was so anxious to see him, so I could suck his cock! I was nervous about getting a ticket as I was speeding to his house on Monday, when we had set our time to get together. I was so turned-on thinking about it, it was the first thing I did."

" When I knocked, John opened the door, and he wasn't wearing a shirt, as he pulled me into his arms, and we kissed passionately. Then I pushed him over to the couch, John sat down and I got down on my knees between his legs, I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then pulled his pants and shorts down his legs and off."

"John's cock was still limp, laying across his pelvis, the thought crossed my mind that John's cock is bigger soft than yours is when hard. I took it in my hand and I put it in my mouth and I just stayed still and felt it grow to it's full unbelievable size. I had never realized before, that any man could have a cock that big. When I suck your dick, I can take it completely in my mouth until my lips are against your pubes, and your dick is just hitting my throat. When I took John's cock into my mouth and to the top of my throat, I still had my whole hand around it and there was still more than an inch uncovered. His cock is so thick my jaw kinda aches as I suck him, his cock is really incredibly big."

"I took a long time sucking him, I love the power and control I have over him, when I suck his cock. His precum tasted so good. I wanted to show him how much I loved and enjoyed his cock, in fact you might say I worshipped it. John told me how good I was at sucking his cock, which made me try even harder to give him, his best ever blowjob."

"My arms were resting on his legs and after awhile, I could feel the muscles in his legs and could see the muscles in his belly all tensing up. His cock got even bigger and ròck hard. I knew he was ready to blow his load in my mouth. John roared out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" He then started thrusting his hips and grunting out with every shot of his cum. I was not expecting the load I got, I'm used to your load; but his was probably three or four times as much cum and it shot into my mouth with so much force. Rope after rope after rope, it just kept coming I was trying, but I could not swallow it all, so it was running out of my mouth and down his cock. When he ejaculated his last shot of cum, he laid his head back on the couch. I loved the taste of his thick sticky cum so much, I licked his cock and balls clean of every drop of his pearl white cum that had leaked out of my mouth."

********

After my wife's vivid description of her sucking John's cock, and swallowing his cum, we were both so horned up, that when we started fucking it did not take long for our mating, to lead to our mutual climaxes. As we kissed after our orgasms, I wondered how many times, I had kissed her, after she had sucked his cock and he had cum in her mouth. I asked "Did you suck his cock today?"

"Yes, after that first time, I suck his cock everytime were together now."

Thursday night we made love, I could not stop myself from thinking about how much pleasure that arrogant bastard, gives my wife with that fucking big cock of his. When we got all tensed up, I pictured John pounding into her and filling my wife with his huge load of cum like she had described. We both orgasmed, my wife yelling out she was cumming as I came really hard, grunting out with each rope of cum I ejaculated into my wife.

As I lay on my wife coming down from my climax, my thoughts were of how proud I was of my wife. I realized I should thank John, he had turned my previously quiet demure, conservative wife, into a totally hot piece of ass, who now loves sucking cock. I was also getting what I had subconsciously always wanted for my wife and I. Now it would be perfect, if only, I could watch them fuck. I also realized Ann's pussy was getting a lot of fucking, so between John and I, there was always alot of sperm swimming around in her womb. She had an I.U.D, which is not 100% effective, I wondered if she might get pregnant.

Friday I got home from work,

we ate dinner and then my wife started getting ready for girl's night, which was not really girl's night any more. It was, fuck John night, and the girls knew that and had been covering for her. When the girls arrived to pick her up, I was in the kitchen and Ann was in the living room, talking, then they all giggled. My wife came in the kitchen to tell me they were leaving and I should come say hello. I asked "What was all that giggling about?"

"I told them that I had told you all about John and that you get really excited when I tell you details about our fucking and you want me too keep fucking him. Now come say hello."

I walked into the living room, the girls all seemed to be happy and giggly, I was totally humiliated. These women all knew I got excited and aroused when my wife fucks another man who has a big cock. They all gave me a knowing smile. We all said out goodbyes as they walked out the door, I hoped they hadn't noticed the erection, that was raging hard in my pants.

All evening my mind was racing. When I climbed into bed, I realized my wife was right now, already fucking John, her huge cocked lover, the man I hated and who now knew I got aroused when my wife told me about them fucking. My dick was raging hard, aching to be touched, so I did, it felt good to stroke my dick. Then as I thought of the girls knowing that I got excited and aroused about my wife seeking her sexual satisfaction from that big cocked bastard. I was so humiliated and hard as I stroked my dick and then my nerves exploded in a body wracking orgasm, and I fell asleep in my own mess.

My wife told me all the intimate details about their fucking and all of their other sexual acts, as we fucked every night, having super intense mutual orgasms. She had become a changed woman in bed, humping her hips back against me, being wild, loud, very vocal, talking dirty, riding me cowgirl, sucking my cock. This went on for about three more weeks.

Then I ran into John at the store where we had both worked. He acted happy to see me. We shook hands and I was going to thank him for fucking my wife, but he started talking like we were long lost friends. He told me he had been on temporary assignment the past three months, about four hours away and came home weekends to see his wife and kids. John was still an arrogant bastard and started bragging about a really hot eighteen year old married chick he was fucking, when he was gone during the week. I was thinking, that when her husband finds out, I hope having a sexually superior man, like John, fucking his wife, turns him on as much as it did me. John and I shook hands again, we parted ways and I went home to my wonderful wife.

I am married to the best wife I could possibly have, she totally loves me, knows what turns me on and will do anything for me.

That night at dinner, I told my wife about my chance meeting with John. She looked at me thoughtfully for a few seconds and then her face lit up, she got a big smile and said, "You know in a couple of weeks, I'm going to visit my sister in Colorado. She has been telling me, there have been quite a few forest fires, so there are also a lot of firefighters staying in town. You know her house is kind of small with her three kids, so l'm staying at a motel. I wouldn't be surprised if I run into a bunch of firefighters at the motel or the bar next to it."

Like I said, I have the best wife and since she started having her affair with John, her sexuality has really been awakened and our libido has caught on fire. I won't be surprised if she has a new adventure in Colorado. I am really looking forward to her return from visiting her sister.

12