All Comments on 'Cheating Wife'

by petewilcox

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406over 2 years ago

Just why would anyone bother writing this crap??

CebcvCebcvover 2 years ago

husband has no balls kill wife avd john

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cu+k drivel should be in the Fetish category, cuckoldry is a fetish after all. It should NOT be here wasting out time in Loving wives.

Scores 1/5

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Don’t understand why this wasn’t submitted in the Humour and Satire category it was very funny.

vhasstvhasstover 2 years ago

Mr Wilcox, thank you for prefacing your work with a description that it includes cuckolding. So many choose not to warn their readers that the story contains that particular fetish.

On that note, would it not be better to post it in 'Fetish'. It will probably get a much better reception and a fair read there.

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 2 years ago

A wife in need of the SaddleTramp treatment...

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very nice. I stayed with it even tho it was a tiresome BigDick uber alles theme, but then found out John was not fucking his wife at all. Wifey was fantasizing those liaisons to get hubby excited. Cute twist and I liked it, altho you might have lost a few readers who read too fast and didn't get your surprise twist. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Odiouser.... You are certainly correct. I read it and missed the point she was making up fantasy stories entirely until I reread the last few paragraphs after reading your comment. The only episode that could have even been partially true is untrue because >John had a wife and child at home< which meant she didnt "go to his place*. She's telling fantasy stories to turn her husband on, having tried one to see how he reacted, she began making up more to keep him revved. Bizarrely, it appears, this is a faithful wife who is willing to lie to her husband to fulfill his cuckold fantasies and feed on his inferiority complex. These are bedroom tales told to turn her husband on, not true confessions of a cheating hot wife.

It's a shame that it wasn't clear, and the writer didn't have a couple beta readers read it to help him clean it up. It's actually a novel take on the tropes.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

No such loving marriage exists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol all the angry comments from closet cucks

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

garbage plain and simple

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

That's your idea of love ? Pitiful, just pitiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did not, will not read this thanks to the intro warning of cheating and cuckoldry. Interesting that one of the comments seems to indicate the wife is only creating fantasy for the faggot husband. Still too disgusting for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bs she would be gone with John or another.

8itgood8itgoodover 2 years ago

Got to love all the comments about the wife being this or that....good for your writting....those idiots don't even realize they bought into your fictional writting. It is a story and tjey believe it real life....lol.....good job writting, no better compliant amd they don't even get it.....so funny reading those comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I believe people write about what is in their lives and is important to them. Therefore, one could presume the author of this...story...agrees with this fetish lifestyle and may even indulge his spouse by being her cuckold. Again presuming he enjoys this, but what makes these writers feel everyone else does? Just because you have tossed out your manliness does not mean others have. The majority of comments on these fetish stories are antagonistic towards the fetish. I can't believe this is what readers of LW are looking for in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For those who think this story belongs in the Fetish section, you need to look up the definition of fetish as defined by Lit and those who think it doesn't belong in the LW section, again Lit defines stories in LW as married, extramarital sex.

Get real people, you hate these types of stories because you hate women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To Mattenw who thinks wives who have extramarital sex is not normal. According to most statistics that track these things, over 40% of married women have extramarital affairs and most with husband permission. So, you are lying when you claim this is not normal, you just hate women having the same urges as men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To Gmann006, if you read how Lit describes what belongs in the LW section your'll find that this story is posted in the section set up for it. You are the one who needs to go away.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

In a normal world, John's wife would've gotten the sordid details from MC in a detailed phone call, and she could have then easily and safely confronted John at the ICU ward in the hospital where he was recovering from the kinesthetic effects of an aluminum bat.

.

It's funny that in the "tell me all the details" phase of the archetype LW 'cheating spouse story', you can determine where the story is headed by the level of anguished detail (i.e. how far in she shoves the knife). A woman determined to heal her marriage and try to reconcile will normally spare her husband/S.O. as much lurid detail as she can.

.

Sadly, John's character is the only one in this story that's half-way believable. 3/5.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Please add a cuckold warning to your story, that way those of us who don't care for that theme can avoid it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one hits all the right notes. Keepthem coming.

boneham21boneham21over 2 years ago

Hate cucks and the demeaning of the American male.

hornycarolhornycarolover 2 years ago

I loved it. The erotic buildup was amazing. I could care less about it being true or not. My wife has fucked my best friend many times and I have watched them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m in S.C. Between Beaufort and Charleston on highway 17, there was a state erected sign with an arrow pointing the way to “Cuckold Landing”. Does anyone reading this comment know any story behind this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hated it. No it's not just because of cuckold humiliation as you wrote in preface. No it's because of formula that the whores always have to cheat with men who husband hates due to past humiliation. And the pricks always have cocks longer than a ruler and thicker than a can of soda. Of course the cheating whore ALWAYS LOVE dicks that would tip them in two if they actually got them inside of their cheating cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hornycarol, you do know your wife respects your best friend more than she does you. You're nothing more than her sugardaddy and security blanket.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Heres an idea and it may save you crying at the beginning of the next "story"...write a good one. Try even writing one of these ridiculous by the numbers closeted gay male stories in a good manner. That would save you the change of wet diapers you need.

Write the same story everyone else has and, yes, you'll get crap, and you deserve it. Now, heres a tissue, use it and close that closet door again junior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story, and found it erotic. I'm going to read the others you've posted, and hope I enjoy them just as much. That said, I'm going to call you on the technical mess. "Bid you fuck John today?" Bid? Additionally, there were run-on sentences, misplaced comma use, periods where question marks belonged, etc. You said you used an editor, but they need to be fired. Too many distracting errors in an otherwise good tale.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
Hm...

I like a good cuck story now and then. It's this humiliation shit I can't stomach. Especially when the wife humiliates him repeatedly, tells him to his face she cheated and keeps doing it. It's one thing to wife share. But this loss of respect is beyond me. I did married women in my youth, but I never humiliated the husbands. That's just classless. Even those that craved it, I turned down.

I may be easy, but I have standards.

On a different note. Let's assume I cheated on the wife. The LAST thing I would do is tell her. The last thing after that would be to tell her a porn story of what I did. Because:

1st, she has a gun and I would be killed.

2nd she's from Texas and Hispanic - I would be castrated in my sleep.

3rd It is the lowest thing a cheater can do. "Not only did I cheat on you, but I think so little of you that I am tossing it in your face, sticking the knife in and turning." The "best wife in the world" would never do that.

You all know from my writing that I don't do vanilla or saintly marriages. But there is a limit. Humiliating your spouse is scum behaviour. Women do that if they hate, resent and want revenge on their husbands. All this sap did was be her doormat.

Oh hell, the writer read this and came in his pants probably.

I'm out of here before I puke.

I can't even bring myself to score it

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Terrible story

The guy in this story should be ashamed should neutered.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Don't think much of it. To each his own I guess. I couldn't tolerate living with a slut who fucked around..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this stuff. Vanilla sex is so ZZZZZZZ. This is exciting. Thanks for writing. Now I have to jack off like all the commenters that post as anti Cuck/Hotwife people. They are full of shit and jacking their cocks raw to this stuff. Why else would they be here? I'm going to the romance section and I will post how boring and vanilla romantic sex is. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can tell in America it is all CRAP.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story - made me so wet and horny. It is more closely how we went from swinging to sub sissy cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing better than having a big cock alpha taking care of your wife. Us little penis guys need to know our place and be professional with our tongues and let a real man do the fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ann the wife is SLUT, WHORE, PROSITUTE.

Her husband should have married a PROSITUTE and extra income coming in.

He is a fruitcake. just like all the other stories like this one.

Shot the bastard and her as well.

If it was my wife she would not be coming back home.

MORE CRAP, CRAP AND MORE CRAP FROM AMERICA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gotta laugh at all the incels commenting here saying they hate cuck stories. They are in the section for loving wives and their extra marital affairs as stated in the section description. That means that ALL stories here are by default cuck stories. Get your own section for women hating revenge fantasies all you incels seem to drool over. Just gtfo already.

DavidllahDavidllahover 2 years ago

Funny how these guys read the stories they hate so much, even after you post a disclaimer. My wife and I swap with our best friends and he has a much bigger cock than me and I'm love seeing him please my wife in way I can't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story had me SO MAD! I had to comment..LOL! It’s stupid and over down, so why bother going into any more detail!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

LOL! The author warned everybody that this story involved children, yet we have 81 comments bitching about that. Why read it if you know you’re going to hate it?

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Worthless pile of shit! Not worth reading or rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're a moron. If you choose to write something here that most are going to criticize then your'e the fool. You have a right to write, you chose to put to here. I have a right to read it and choose how and if I wish to comment. You don't like it, just proves my point-you are a moron, ReedRichards notwithstanding (Richieboy you pompous ass, how many story have you read, thinking beforehand you probably wouldn't enjoy/agree/like them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If i well understand....the story of fucking john is an invention of his wife because she knows what turns him on

right? In the story Ann never cheated on him right?

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

John better get tested weekly for STD's. Better yet, leave and divorce this tramp. Yes, I know it's fiction. And it did get me thinking.....

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Seems to me that while there are a vast myriad of cuckold stories on Literotica.com, as indeed elsewhere in the wide and wonderful World-of-Porn, but for all the differences between them all, they could in fact all be boiled down into one of two, quintessentially different, & diametrically opposing camps! ...and affectionados of either camp will never be truly comfortable in the opposing camp, and many WILL burst-a-blood-vessel ranting and raving at those in the other camp!

So why not at least TRY to de-tension the twisted knicker-elastic a little, by cutting the cuckold-category into those TWO Camps, -something like this, perhaps? -

1) the LOVING `would-be' Cuck who has to talk his wife into trying it/ persuade her into it/or where between Hubby-&-Wife discus it first, and BOTH agree to give it a try/ loving couple adding a new dimension (like an animated sex-toy?) and are USING the Bull, as a living Dildo for THEIR sex pleasure/Bi-Males/3-somes, or a loving couple alternating MFM and FMF? Or just a couple deeply in love, where he may very well have the biggest Dick in Christendom, AND fuck her well four times-a-day, but wants to give her even more! But in ALL these scenarios, there IS prior agreement, & no genuine belittlement, often the opposite! NO EVIL INTENT, NO humiliation other than in a jocular fashion! Never EVER cheating, - Always consenting!

Then there is (like this one),

2) CHEATING, secret lover on-the-sly, NO CONSENT, incessant deliberate Humiliation, often only admits when caught or when ordered by Bull to flaunt her debauchery to Hubby to embroil & humiliate him! Typically in this scenario the Husband has a micro-dick and/or very low libido except for when "Bluto is Fucking Olive Oyle" (the Evil Bully is ravishing his slut-whore-scumbag Tarting Parody of a Wife, who now thinks it quite alright to incessantly torture & humiliate her Life-Partner, rubbing his nose in his lifelong enemy's smegging-druel, and all because of his unfortunate birthright, poor sod! Kick a man when he's down, why don't you?

Well Literotica, are YOU up to my challenge???

Leroi123Leroi123over 2 years ago

I completely agree with DickSnugfit's comment! The two camps of wife-having-sex-with-another man husbands are sufficiently distinct to warrant separate sub-categories. Please consider this. Separating the two will increase reader satisfaction.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I hate these stories of a wife making a cuckold out of him and and letting John rub his nose in it. Johns big cock ruined her for Dave and the fact she as much as said he was going to her sisters in Colorado to fuck fire fighters well that is just sad. As soon as she confessed he should of kicked her to the curb and divorced her cheating ass. 1 star

mletroutmletroutover 2 years ago

There’s an old joke (or at least a truism) that I heard as a post-grad that has remained with me over the years: You can tell it’s fiction because they’re so happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it would not personally do that but it was hot and well written and can’t believe the negative response you got. Everyone comes here for hot stories so if you know what it is about why read and if you don’t like where it is going why finish and complain?

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years ago

I have been married to two cuckoldress wives and they were the best relationships I have ever been in! Problem is, they both finally hooked a man with lots of money. Money seems to win every time.

Even so, I still find myself wanting to watch my current wife getting serviced by a big cock! I miss those hot escapades and soppy cream pies! I must admit that I also miss being forced to suck their hot cocks too!

I have written several stories about our adventures, if you care to read them.

Tcs1956 on Literotica. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can understand a man become overwhelmingly aroused by the woman he loves having really great sex adventures, even if they are out of the mainstream. I cannot understand a guy giving up his manhood and his self-respect even for great sex. You are a very good writer but it makes me sad to read about a woman who has sex with a man who humiliates her husband and then claims to love him. Bad times will come to all three of them.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 2 years ago

I agree with most of your readers not very men would put up with the disrespect from their wife. and for her to blazee about going to fuck fire fighters tell you she has no respect for him at all i agree you are a talented writer so if you could make the read a little more balanced just saying

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Dig several graves. .

DOL

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 2 years ago

DID YOU REALLY EXPECT READERS TO LIKE THIS STUFF? I gave you 2 stars just for having the balls to post it.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

Aids is in his future.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

this Story is not worth a comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit. Our Hero needs to grow a pair. He needs to have John beaten to a bloody pulp, destroy his job, inform his wife and get him divorced. Then he needs to kick his cock-whore bitch wife to the curb and find a real woman who can be faithful, and throw his new relationship into his pathetic ex-wife’s face.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Consensual loving cuckolding is an acceptable kink/lifestyle. This is not that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn't believe it when my wife told me she was having an affair. I asked her who and she told me her boss. I asked if it was more than once and she said she had been fucking him for 8 or 9 months and she had fucked him at least 300 times. I asked about oral and she told me she blew him everyday at work. He'd also fucked her a dozen times in the ass. When she said she didn't think she could quit, I told her I would take care of it. When I confronted her boss he smirked and said he intended to keep fucking her and there was nothing I could do about it. He spent four days in the hospital but said nothing to the authorities because I threatened to sue his company. My wife told me this was the only guy since we'd been married but said she had a lover the whole time we were engaged. She also had a man whose cock she sucked just before our wedding. I must really love her because we're still together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The title of the story is "Cheating Wife". Only idiots complain about her cheating when they read it. I hope the 3rd girl gets to experience John too.

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

ic69hunter: I agree - this is not consensual.

She started cheating in hiding, and now gets a kick out of humiliating him in front of others. The other girls er just fine covering up for her, when it was still a hidden affair!

Well … he likes it, so all must be fine. I would have had Johns groin make an appointment with my baseball bat!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Odiouser been sucking up this cuck shit for a while now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the point was that She did not transgress. But She knew of her husband's little "bent" and catered to it as a loving and indeed loyal and honest partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The people who read stories on a porn site, and then make comments condemning extramarital sex are strange individuals or they are stupid. Do they come to Literotica expecting to find stories about chaste couples that take each other's virginity on their wedding night?

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

She clearly won't do "anything" for her husband: e.g. stop fucking John.

I guess it's a good thing that her husband won't be contributing to the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If my wife told me the details about her passionate extramarital affair, I would be completely helpless as my pulsing cock would just completely erupt in my pants..hearing it would make me cum so hard…then I’d kiss her deeply and tell her how much I loved her..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story is a hot mess, as southerners say. Hot, because it IS hot, and "mess" because it badly needs a proofreading. I love your writing, but this is a gourmet meal, served on a dirty plate. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If a couple decides to open the marriage that's one thing but the wife having a affair without her husbands knowledge is the most hurtful thing she could do to him. By doing that she shows how little she really loves her husband. In truth the husband would not have gotten over her affair with a guy who humiliated him through highschool. I read this story and the husband supposedly turned on by the wife sleeping with him. Nope no way. The wife telling him she wasn't going to stop really showed how little she loves him. Eventually a woman like that leaves you for someone else with half of everything, alimony, and child support.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeah get it that it's a cuckold fetish story ... won't surf rate it for that. Those not into it shouldn't either.

And it's fine if he gets off on humiliation etc and it works out .. but very clear in story husband is not priority in any way and though may want to keep him around not sure live is the word. She only connected because her lover made her (which was too humiliate him). Further she definitely had no intention of doing no matter what.

This paragraph is just delusional given details of story:

"I am married to the best wife I could possibly have, she totally loves me, knows what turns me on and will do anything for me."

Again fine if he likes the sex and arrangement ... but she did not show any love or respect or care for the husband whatsoever. And on to of that the douche John, further HS QB is cheating on his own wife, what being other women and will leave MC's wife and move on when he gets bored. In somewhat non sequitur fashion she goes from seeming obsession with her lover as priority over husband to telling him she thinking about fucking fire jumpers on her upcoming visit with sister. Again nothing in story showing consultation or communication with husband, no respect or love. No agreement if FLR. Just her indulging herself. Again fine if he enjoys it, but without sorry in story should drop the delusion off my wife love me, is devoted to me and would do anything for me.

OGHMNWOGHMNW4 months ago

This is an interesting cheating story. What I don’t understand is that when Dave met John in the store he said the he had been on a Temp Assignment for 3 months and that for 3 week prior Ann was telling Dave about her affair with John. Also how was John taking Ann to his house for sex when John was coming home on the weekends to see his wife and kids? So I’m to assume that this was a game/ploy by Ann and maybe with the helps of the Girls to spice up their marriage and sex life. So it Hot Erotic Fantasy for them. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Co za g.... Zastanów czym się chwalisz. Idz do seksuologa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetewilcox@petewilcox
If my stories have Alana in the title they are pretty much true stories about my wife's adventures. Either what I have watched or what she has told me. She helps me write them. I may embellish the sex scenes some, for the benefit of my readers.