Cheating Wife, but So Much FIXED!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. You're hurt, I understand that, but you need to listen to me. I'm yours, and I'm also his. I didn't ask for this, but it is what it is. We are married and that's 100% right. And I'm just as right with Steve. If I had met him first and then you, I'd be introducing you to him just like what happened earlier."

My head was spinning again. She was still spewing nonsense. She could want whatever she wanted, but she made promises to me, she made vows to me, she committed her life to me! I'm vaguely familiar with the idea of polyamory, but I'm a lot more familiar with the concept of infidelity.

"Shut up, just... stop. You don't live here anymore. You know what... you know what... this has been pure hell for me. Pure fucking hell! And you've been spewing poetry about how you are in heaven and this is magical and whatever, and you say everything is still somehow fine for me, right? Well, bullshit. I'm in hell. You want to talk to me, you want me to tiptoe through the bugnuts-crazy-tulips on your high-as-fuck world, you give me some 'heaven' first. Either get on your knees or drop your pants and bend over. That's all I need from you." I intended to run her off with that. I wanted to show her that her only value to me was sexual, that she was nothing but cum dumpster to me. She got up from the couch and walked over to me, looked me in the eye, then dropped to her knees.

"That's what I want."

I'm not sure she wanted what I did to her next. We've never been much for rough sex. Energetic, maybe athletic, but never mean. Not like that. Every blowjob before was her giving. This was me taking, and I wasn't gentle. I owned her skull and fucked her throat hard. She spat up more than I had ever seen before but I didn't stop. When I finished, I came all over her face and hair and her whole front was a mess of spit and sperm down to the floor. She was a wreck. I pulled my pants back up and shuffled back toward the bedroom.

"Is he out there waiting for you?"

"Yes."

"Good. Go show him what a good wife you are and give him a big sloppy kiss and see how he feels about your crazy plan. Get the fuck out." I took a shower, disgusted with myself for having even touched her again. I cried. I folded down into the tub and sobbed like an abandoned child until the hot water turned cold. I was destroyed. At some point I got out of there and crawled into bed after texting my boss that I was sick and wouldn't be in the next day. I think I slept a little.

Thursday, I realized she hadn't taken much of her stuff - maybe a few clothes and bathroom items, but not enough to be anywhere near moved out. Fine, I did it myself. I went out and bought some boxes and packing tape and proceeded to box up her crap. That took most of the day as I was a bit slow on some shared items. I mostly wanted anything associated with her out. Anything that felt like 'us' went into a box, but there were plenty of items I had to sort of reckon with. The wedding album, pictures of us, nick-knacks we had bought on vacations, etc. I had to release my emotional attachment to these things and it was occasionally tough. But as I released the stuff associated with our marriage, I was also releasing the marriage itself. When finished, I texted her that her shit was ready for pickup, just let me know when she was coming so I could be elsewhere. Then I started calling divorce lawyers.

She popped in, unannounced, around 4:00. I was at the kitchen table on my laptop and just sat there while she came in and dropped her work bag on the couch.

"You don't read so well these days?"

"I read it. I just don't accept it. I told you, I'm still here. WE - you and I - are still here. I'm not moving out and I don't appreciate you making this big damn mess I have to clean up." I held up my hands and waved her to stop.

"Shut up. I told you last night, you want to talk to me, you earn it first."

"I earned it last night."

"That was last night. If you've got something to say to me, earn it." She grumped at me a bit, set her mouth to an annoyed angle, and then spoke.

"Fine." She dropped to her knees.

"No, drop your pants and bend over the couch."

"Seriously?"

"I told you what I'd share. If you're not down for that, 'wife,' then get the fuck out."

"I live here."

"These boxes of your shit say otherwise. I'm over here looking up divorce lawyers, Heather! I don't know what fantasy island you are living on but you are fucking another man!"

"And you still love me! Here, I'll prove it." She got up off her knees and went to the couch, undid her belt and shuffled her pants down off her slender hips. Then she rolled down her panties and bent over, exposing herself to me.

"Come over here and make love to me," she said in a sexy, husky voice. God damn that woman. And God damn the fact that I was already hard for her. I was in a ratty old pair of cutoff sweats and I quickly dropped them around my feet and stepped out. She looked back and saw my rigid prick and arched an eyebrow.

"See?"

I didn't make love to her. I fucked her. I fucked her as hard as I could. I was trying to break the couch underneath her. I gave no thought to her enjoyment, I just raced for my orgasm and used her body like a sex toy. I reached around to her face and grabbed her mouth, pulling her face back so I could watch her while I savaged her pussy. As always, she looked amazing getting fucked. It just made me angrier.

As I grew close, I pulled out and shoved my cock roughly into her asshole. She grunted and tried to squirm away but I owned her body. She is fit but she can't fight me. Here's your fucking dirt pounder, whore. I plunged balls deep into her ass a few times and then fired a hard load into her guts. I was mean, positively sadistic as I hammered into her through the aftershocks, and I kept going until my energy left me.

I stepped away and my cock slithered out of her with a disgusting sound. I stumbled back to my shorts on the floor and put them on, then collapsed into the kitchen chair. Heather got back on her feet and went to the bathroom to clean up. When she returned, she wanted to chit-chat while she put her clothes back on.

"OK, I think I've earned a civil conversation."

"You got some idea of 'civil' from that?"

"Noah, there's no need for this anger. You still have everything you had before. Didn't I just prove that?"

"You proved your asshole still makes my dick happy."

"And I know I still make you happy. I never stopped giving you everything you wanted in our marriage. I'm still giving you everything. I live here, with you, with my husband. And I live with Steve too. I'll be here sometimes and there sometimes. If you need me, I'm here for you. I'm hoping we can find a bigger place between the three of us and we can all be together."

"And you just assume that I'm willing to go along with this?"

"I do! How is this an imposition on you? How do you lose here? You want my body, it's yours. I just proved that! You want my love, it's yours. It always has been and always will be. You want my tenderness, my trust, my respect, my admiration - it's all still yours, now and forever. I love you, Noah, I've never loved you less for an instant and I never will. You are my husband and I am 100% committed to that relationship."

"This is where the ugly little 'and' comes in."

"You're right, it is. AND, I love Steve. He is different than you, no better or worse, but he... fulfills different needs. I'm like a puzzle piece with two sides. You perfectly fit one side, and he perfectly fits the other. With the both of you, I am whole. And ONLY with the both of you."

"I thought I was whole until all this."

"You are. You've got me. You and I fit perfectly. Noah, I need to share this with you because I love you and want to share everything with you forever. You fulfill the logical, rational, call it 'normal' side of me so perfectly, and I thought that completed me. On so many levels it does. But Steve, he is spiritual, natural, in tune with his Chi, is a student of life! He's shown me a whole different side of life - and of myself - that I never knew existed."

"You promised yourself to me, Heather. That was OUR journey to take, OUR lessons to learn, you and me, just us going wherever life took us. That's how it was supposed to be, but you betrayed all that and went outside our marriage. Do you now see how monstrous you are?"

"I don't appreciate that insult. If you want to talk monstrous, how about what you did to me a few minutes ago? Did that seem like how a loving husband and wife act?"

"Fair point. Also, gaslighting."

"Look, I get that this is weird, OK? I Get That! But this had to happen. I absolutely fell in love with you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. You felt that with me, right? Well, I also feel that with Steve, with no loss of love for you. I am completely in love with two men and I can't believe that is a bad thing. I didn't ask for this, I wasn't planning this, it's... it's kind of shocking that this can exist, but it does! It's real and it's true and it just IS."

"This is all so easy for you. How am I supposed to kiss you with that man's stink on you?"

"You've already done it hundreds of times. The first time you ever kissed me, did you have some idea that I had never kissed another man? Never fucked another man? Never sucked another dick? I sucked a few dicks in college, Noah. It's why I'm good at sucking your dick now. So, what's the difference? And just last night you intentionally 'put your mark on me' and sent me back out there to him."

"Yeah, how did that go over?"

"He wasn't thrilled. He's working his way through this situation too. He has had more time to acclimate to the idea and I get that. He's being a lot more mature about it than you, though."

"He is being mature... about another man fucking the woman he loves?"

"He doesn't see it that way. He understands that you and I make love. I need you to understand that he and I make love too."

"You think what I just did to you was 'making love?'"

"In the ballpark. We'll work on that. We can work on it tonight. I'm staying here tonight."

"The fuck you are. Work on getting this shit out of my apartment. Is he out there?"

"No, not this time."

"Then you are carrying boxes yourself. Get. Your. Shit. Out!"

"Noah! Dammit, Noah, come back here!" I headed for the bedroom. I switched into jeans, grabbed wallet and keys and went for the door.

"I'll go out and get dinner, maybe catch a movie or find a new love of my life, I dunno. Have your shit out of here by 10:00." I slammed the door on her and left.

I went back to the same restaurant bar and this time I went ahead and drank the beer. What the hell? I was being clear, wasn't I? I was trying to be so crude and cruel to her that she would get the picture, but she took it. And the words that dropped out of her mouth were insanity. Like I was just supposed to accept this new situation without a problem? In touch with his fucking Chi? She's fucking insane!

I ate dinner and put down a couple of beers, then spent some time fiddling on my phone. When I went back, I could see her car was there, and so was his. I'd figured out his vehicle, a big 'my dick is tiny' pickup-truck with a bunch of the boxes I had packed up in it. But not nearly all of them. Fucking hell...

"Did you get it out of your system?" she asked as I came back into the apartment. She and what's-his-face were on my couch, watching my TV, all comfy as you please.

"Not enough boxes in that truck, bitch." I headed to the bedroom to check the closets, to see if she had put any of her shit back in there. Steve had a problem with my tone.

"Hey! I'm getting tired of the disrespect! You will not speak to her that way!"

"Steve! Stop it!" she hissed. She followed me to the bedroom and arrived just as I threw open the closet doors, faced with a bunch of her clothes re-hung all nice and domestic like. Steve followed her and stopped at the door. I let him know about it.

"That amoral whore is still MY wife, dick-weed, and I'll call her whatever the fuck I want. Now GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BEDROOM!" I charged him, and only Heather's intervention stopped a fistfight.

"KNOCK IT OFF! God damn you two. Get back to the living room!" She shouted at Steve, pushing him out of the doorway. I was still looking for a weapon, a lamp to smash across his face or a power cord to wrap around his neck. Heather got him out and closed the door, then stood against it and folded her arms across her chest. She sighed deeply and let it out with a determined look on her little features.

"Look, this has got to stop. I understand you need some time, maybe..."

"You trying to talk to me again?"

"No!"

"Get out or get down, cum bucket."

"God dammit Noah I'm trying to have a conversation here!"

"I agreed to share your holes, not the noise that comes out of them. Fuck me or fuck off."

"You promise we'll actually TALK after this? And you'll actually LISTEN?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Say it!"

"I promise, after you earn it, I'll listen to you talk."

"And you have to talk to me, too! I'm not going to work on this relationship while you fuck around on your phone or take a fucking nap!"

"Whatever you want, Princess." That got another grumpy face out of her.

"Let's get this over with," she said as she started on her blouse buttons.

Steve stuck his head in when I was getting really energetic and Heather was barking out obscenities. I was prone-boning her especially rough to get her making noise, just to piss him off. He opened the door and stood there for a minute or two, watching me plow 'the woman he loves' savagely. I held his eye contact while fucking her from behind. He left when I reached for a fist full of her hair and pulled her sweaty face up out of the sheets so he could see his 'wife' get fucked. I guess that was his limit.

I dumped another load in her and dropped her on the bed. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower to rinse her stink off me. I threw on a bathrobe and headed back to talk to my 'guests.'

"You are pushing me too fucking far, man."

"Bring it on, Skipper. Maybe don't let your little princess cuck you like that again. Oh, wait, considering how I handed her back to you yesterday, I guess this is 'again.'" Oh, he was mad. Heather had her hand on his leg and appeared to be actively pushing down. He was trying to murder me with his eyes.

"Knock it off! Noah, you made me a promise."

"Yeah, I think I did. Although, I think I promised to listen to you. Not him. If your dog starts barking then you may have to pay extra."

"You big fucking child. Fine, Steve, keep quiet. I'm not paying any extra today." I was starting to piss her off. Good.

"You paid good pussy for this time. What's on your mind, slut?" Steve's eyes flashed in anger. Yeah, there might be a plan in here somewhere.

"Noah, you cannot go on like this. It's not healthy for any of us. I need you to understand our new reality and agree to move forward."

"New reality? Remind me, when the fuck did you ask me if I was down for a new reality?"

"This is the way it is, Noah. I didn't ask for this, but it's what we have. It's a fact. The past is the past and we need to move forward."

"Move forward? I can move forward just fine. I talked to four lawyers this afternoon, each one of them will be happy to move forward with me to cut this cancer out of my life."

"Stop it. You're not going to divorce me."

"Funny how convinced you are on that point."

"There's no reason for it. You still love me, I still love you, we are right together and we will stay together."

"You keep saying shit like that, like... like... like the words that fall out of your mouth form the physical basis of reality."

"I'm just speaking the truth. You stood at the altar with me and spoke those words to God and everybody. You pledged your life to me, I pledged mine to you."

"And yet, fuckface over here..."

"I know this is strange, but it's... it's right! It's got to be right because it all just falls into place. It feels perfect."

"What about this moment right here feels perfect? I want to kill him, he wants to kill me, you're walking funny because I just hate-fucked you for half an hour, you shattered every one of your vows to me..."

"No! I did not! I promised to love you forever, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, through good and bad, and I meant every damn word of it! If anything, you are abandoning your vows to me! You will not throw that accusation at me!"

"Jesus Christ... you honestly think you haven't broken your vows?"

"I have... pushed their limits, admittedly." For the first time, she actually seemed a little uncomfortable with her ravings, as if some far corner of her mind realized her insanity.

"Forsaking all others? Ring a bell, little miss marriage rules lawyer?"

"Steve is a part of us now. We just didn't know it then."

"You know... just curious here. Let's say I go out this weekend and meet a girl, big tits, for the sake of argument, and we hit it off and have a few drinks and I wind up with my dick inside her. Oops. How does that land on your bingo sheet of bullshit?"

"You would never do that to me."

"Yeah? Because...?"

"Because that would be cheating, and you are too good a man to do that to me."

Blink.

Blink.

"Hah! HAH! Just... Wow. You fucking lunatic whore," I said. Steve tried to rise but she literally grabbed his ear and pulled him down. Yeah, the plan would work. Probably. Did I really want it to, though?

"Noah, I am your wife and you owe me some respect."

"You're not really earning any respect lately, you realize that?"

"I am owed your respect, Noah!"

"Ooh, feisty! So, fine... you know what, for some reason I'm actually curious about this. You wore me down, OK? You fired enough crazy-bullets at me I guess some of them have hit home. Explain to me how all this works. What's the endgame over there on fantasy island where you and Tattoo want to live? Explain your vision to me."

"Finally! Look, Noah, this can all be perfect, for all of us. I know you see this as a betrayal, as a loss of something you hold precious, but have you ever been sexually frustrated by me? Have I ever not given you everything you desired in terms of sex and intimacy?"

"Fidelity, maybe! Loyalty? Honesty?" She brushed those aside and continued.

"When you want me, I'm there. I've always taken care of you, every time. So, if you are fulfilled, what does it matter what else I do with my time, with my body? I've let you have everything you ever asked for, even during these last few days. You have always had what you wanted, and you still will."

"And if I get a hankering for that mouth of yours while you're over there spending some sweet time with your short prince?"

"Until we move in together, there may be times when I can't get to one of you as soon as you'd like. But I'll get there. Once we get our own place, the three of us, then I'm right there for both of you, all the time."

"Uh huh. So, do you actually envision both of us fucking you at the same time?"

"No. I envision both of you, all three of us, making love at the same time."

"You good with that, Sparky? Ready to lick my cum out of her pussy, are you? Did you smooch up some of my jizz from her face last night?" Keep pushing him...

"I love her enough to give her what she wants," he said through gritted teeth.

"Damn. Honey, I'll admit your pussy is fine, but I never realized it was magical."

"Respect? It's not my pussy. Steve loves me, just like you do."

"The assumptions you make are just mind boggling, you know that?"

"I don't assume. I know. Now, I need you to agree to some terms."

"Terms. Terms! For fuck's sake... I hate myself for this, but I'm just so goddamn curious! OK, go on."