Cheating Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Blonde wife cheats hubby to rule the hearts of Black people.
1.4k words
3.26
17.9k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There're a few opportunities that came on my way as well unexpectedly and rapidly but didn't really pan out as I would have ideally liked. Once my hubby was out on business tour for a week. There was this friend of mine who was always amused about the black guys. She wasn't very close to me but I needed her help. I was still not very confident of what I was embarking upon. So I called her and asked if she would company me to the beach as I was looking to just chill on the sun. She was ready instantly. She asked me if my hubby would come too. I mistakenly said that he's out of station for a week. Then she was all over me. She demanded that we should go to a nude beach instead of an ordinary one. She was super adamant and didn't hang up until I said yes. She was so happy that she promised to pay for the expenses as well. I acted quite pricey and tried to show her that I wasn't really interested to go to a nude beach if it's not for her. I was super thrilled about meeting some well hung black men that too without my hubby with me. I was having goose-bumps all over my body again & again. My mouth was getting dried up at the prospects. And add to this, someone else paying your bills. I was just elated.

So there we were on a nude beach. It was at the outskirts of the city. So the high-rises could hardly be seen from there. There were very few trees here & there. Mostly there're big bushes moderately spread out. Bushes were quite big, not that dense though but located in such a way that one couldn't see someone lying behind them. It was very evident from my friend's face what she was looking for. She's a thin girl with a very average body and a face. But she was all prepared. She had bought a packet of condoms to be used by his partner. She asked me if I had got it. I didn't know what to say. Ultimately I blurted out that I don't care. She was like what if I get some STDs or AIDS. I explained to her that I wasn't looking for sex and that I'd be just chilling on the sun. She was perplexed but said that I can borrow from her if I needed anything. It scared me a little bit but still I didn't give a fuss to it.

So we actively started looking for hot, black men. There're few guys following us as well and taking photos of our behind. It scared me but I was told to ignore. Suddenly one of them asked us to stop. But we didn't. So he specifically mentioned that the woman with the bigger booties had to stop and the other could just move away little bit. It was me who was asked to stop. Suddenly I saw my friend moving away a little bit from me and I decided to stop. When I was turning backward to see what's happening, that guy lightly slapped my ass. Very casually and playfully he would say that they loved my booties and that they just want to take some photos with it! Again they would give few slaps and squeezes to my asses now together. They were very impressed with my booties but I was quite flummoxed and excited at the same time. My pulse rate was going higher. They asked me not to turn backward but just hang my ass in the air a bit more for a good pose!

They took all kind of snaps and then one of them came in front of me. He was thanking me for my co-operation but then his jaws just dropped on the ground. He was gaping at my boobs quite hungrily and with some lust. Clearly, he loved what he saw. I was worried exactly about this. I was thinking if they're so impressed with my booties how would they react if they see my boobs which are as good as melons (~ 38 ") and far bigger than my asses (36"). My asses are very well rounded and quite even but look bigger due to my slim waist (26"). Now they wanted to take photos with my boobs and started doing so. But the first guy was still quite in awe and disbelief and couldn't really focus on what he was doing. Suddenly he grabbed my left hand and blurted out that he's not at all satisfied with a few photos here & there. He wanted a proper 'photo session' with me separately. He couldn't speak properly and he was stammering out whatever was on his mind out of uncontrolled enthusiasm. I could sense where it's leading me to and the fool that was me was still undecided on what to do.

I was quite clear that I wanted that chap to fuck me like a mad man wherever & however he wished; I was also clear that if I were to deny him I wanted him to rape me like anything; but I was afraid to say anything in front of my friend. I didn't want to sound desperate like my MAN himself. I took a few minutes during all this while coldly staring into his eyes in point-blank range. The guy was really getting restless now. Then he pulled me a little towards himself. His right hand was holding my left hand while he grabbed her big manhood with his left hand. He was slowly patting his meaty tool with his left hand. He gave few jerks to it and then pointed it towards me. He asked me if I liked it. All this while, I just didn't have any chance to have a glance at his manhood. His direct question caught me off-balance and now I had just the same reaction as his, moments ago. I was dumbfounded about what I saw. My mouth was wide open in disbelief because that was not a dick it looked like forearm of a ten year old kid. It was easily 10" long and quite wide as well. I was struggling to gather my thoughts. I was having multiple thoughts. I was licking my lips and slobbering at my impending possibilities. I was almost on the verge of saying FUCK ME right now and right here. Actually a very faint voice came out of my mouth asking him the same. But obviously it's not audible enough not even for me to hear. And he was like if I said something. Now I was gulping down my spittle in nervousness like a thirsty traveller. I was miserable. I felt like I had been caught red-handed.

Meanwhile, the second guy went to my friend and asked her, point blank, if she would get laid with him. My friend too didn't take a second and retorted, point blank, that she would be happy to take the offer. The second guy grinned at the first one as if to say look this's how you make deal. My friend too was wearing a wide smile towards me. And just like that they were out of our sight, hand in hand, in a flash.

Now I was with MY 'DREAM' MAN standing there alone face to face. We were both panting heavily. We're standing very close to each other. So much so that I know he was feeling my hot breathes on his face and I could feel his hot heavy breaths right on my boobs because he's just focused single-mindedly on those melons. I wondered what he would do to my boobs once he got hold of it, time for which was fast approaching. I was imagining my ecstatic groans that I would be releasing when he would be kneading my boobs like flour quite literally. Suddenly he released his manhood, held my right hand and placed it around his tool. Before I could realise anything I found myself squeezing his manhood really hard. I did it so hard that he actually groaned a little. We were now looking at each other like two confused kids. I had no conclusion to make and was smiling sheepishly but he deciphered something out of this and gave a very wry smile. He seemed to believe he was in control of the proceedings. Now he started dragging me by my hand with himself. Again before my ultra-slow brain could process anything, we're near a big bush.

To be contd...