Cheating Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Blonde wife cheats hubby to rule the hearts of black people.
3.2k words
3.46
15.6k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There we were all alone. I had no idea about the whereabouts of my friend's or mine. All I knew was two naked humans standing there: me and my MAN. Both of them looking at each other very, very hungrily. One was the best version of the perfect woman, nature could offer: good height, beautiful & a smiling face, the hottest figure a woman could ever dream of; forget about having one. Then there was the best version of the perfect man nature could offer: muscular, perfectly smooth skin and colour (black and shining), the hottest figure a woman could ever dream for her man to have. There're not even a bird nearby the bush and for large area nearby; forget about humans. The stage was set for something spectacular, unheard and unforeseen.

What I was supposed to do at that moment? For all my beauty, I know I don't have a brain! I asked him if that was the place where we're supposed to have that separate 'photo session', as if I didn't know anything by then. He didn't say anything and just stared coldly into my eyes for few minutes. After that, he held both my hands, pulled me towards himself. He put my hands around his waist and moved even closer to me. Now the tip of his manhood, which was rock solid by now, was brushing against my thighs. I controlled my moan with much difficulty. He held my face around my jaw line, brought his mouth close to my ear and whispered that: it's going to be a sex session.

Before I could react, he crouched a bit, put his hands around my thighs and lifted me in the air like a trophy he had just won. It made me bend towards him with my hands on his shoulders for support; while his face was right in my racks as if he was motor-boating my melons.

We're still very silent as he was taking me somewhere. It was like the calmness before the perfect storm. I was imagining what devastation this monstrous man could make to me. I was palpitating like anything as you know I had never had sex before. At most I had a little bit of foreplay and casual cuddling and all. Nobody, not even my hubby had ever managed to get me in a situation like this. Nor I was this adventurous ever. I was overjoyed even before the act itself. Or rather the wait for the action was getting me really agonised. It was that momentous occasion that I had talked about earlier. I was imagining how it would pan out and what I was actually going to be put into.

All this while, his face was still firmly in my racks. Sometimes, he was trying to see the path ahead; but quite remarkably, it's actually me who was not letting go his head and holding it tightly between my boobs as if they needed his head for support. So rather than him motor-boating me, it was myself getting motor-boated quite stubbornly actually and then acting hapless as well.

Quickly, I realised that he had been carrying me to somewhere. Just as I gathered my thoughts to utter something, he put me down below a big tree. The place was cool, calm and comfortable. There's no one around but the place was very open. I said to him that I don't mind being in the sun and sweating but that the location should be remote & secluded from possible public views or spying. He reacted like he suddenly remembered something.

Now he again lifted me, holding me around my booties and asked me to wrap my legs around his hips. I obliged readily. So we're face to face with my hands around his neck and my legs around his upper hips. We're getting closer & closer to our predestined union. We're so close yet so far. I was panting heavily and was expecting a kiss from him every fraction of the second. But the time wasn't up yet and it's agonising for me.

While he's carrying me, like a man possessed, to our destination like that, I suddenly felt something was wedged in between us. So, time to time, he would lift me a bit as if he's trying to adjust that stuck object in between us. He's not using his hands though. Suddenly, it struck me that it's his manhood that was twisted upwards and was getting crushed in between our bodies. And he's trying to manoeuvre it's position from time to time. After I knew what it was, it started bothering me.

He had been carrying me and walking for quite some time by then. So it's obvious that my body was tending to hang downwards further & further. And he would vigorously try to adjust me in his embrace every now and then with increased frequency now. His huge tool was now constantly brushing against my pussy. I wondered if was doing it knowingly or unknowingly. I managed to ask him if he could just let me walk along and he's like no one puts his trophy on the ground.

So we kept on moving like that. Suddenly, it's getting very unbearable for me. So much so that I started palpitating and slobbering hysterically now. By now, I was hugging him very tightly. So the friction against my pussy was even more vigorous. I was spilling saliva all over his face, shoulders. May be it got him agitated as well. He abruptly stopped.

It took some seconds for me to comprehend that and I raised my head very laboriously to see what he's up to. I found him gazing me deep into my eyes. My eyes were also fixated on him quite intensely. He then took out his tongue in a very sensual way and started licking the saliva (from my face) that was still dribbling from my mouth. He was slurping saliva from my face very noisily. It aroused me even more. Then he finally planted his big lips on mine. His lips were so huge that they completely encircled those of mine and I was unable to open these. So I just gave in to him.

He was vigorously sucking my lips and was lapping up all over my mouth. He put his tongue deep inside my mouth and was powerfully lapping up my tongue, teeth and whatever he could found inside. His tongue was probing hard inside my mouth as if it's looking for something. He's almost trying to pull away my tongue with his tongue to the outside. Obviously one couldn't do it! I was now gasping heavily for some fresh air and luckily he took out his tongue.

All this while, he's oscillating me up & down furiously while holding my hips against his manhood tightly. As a result, my pussy was vigorously getting brushed against his meat. Then he started putting tons (compared to me) of saliva into my mouth. With all the action that was happening around my pussy, I neither had any second thought nor did I wait for any instruction, I simply started slurping his saliva and spittle and was gulping them down frantically as if to prove to him that I was his worthy mate. Now I was almost starting to wait for his saliva load to be discharged into my mouth with anticipation like that of a thirsty bird in the hot summer and would lick my lips all over as if I was warming up for a match. I had ended up gulping down at least half a litre of his saliva if not more. Now when I was waving my tongue outside my mouth, he took hold of it and took it inside his mouth as if he's inviting it to his house. Then he lapped up my tongue again for quite a few minutes. I wondered if would get my tongue back.

Then he kind of paused a bit and took it as if it's my turn. I did the same to him what I had just learnt from him. I was all over his mouth but couldn't encircle his lips fully with mine. So I took his lips one by one and was slurping them with great care like a pet dog does to it's master. He didn't stop me as he's really enjoying it. I kept going for it until he finally put me down on the ground after enjoying a sensual lapping session from me. I took it as a little win for me as he looked somewhat satisfied.

I thought he too needed a break as well but maybe I was wrong. Both of us were very overwhelmed to say anything actually. He simply pointed towards a place to me and I got the point. I assumed we're in for a longer break. So as I was taking a few steps backwards just to loosen up myself, he suddenly grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards himself with a sharp jolt. It's so swift that I just fell over him. I just felt like a thief caught red-handed. He gripped my waist tightly with his right hand while adjusting his manhood between us. He turned it upwards and then pressed my body very tightly against it. As he did so, I was again off-balance. I was on the back of my feet and just leaned against his body like a wood against a wall. I was completely at his mercy. I knew who the master was so I just submitted myself to him.

Then he held my two buttocks in his two hands and pushed my body against his manhood. He just kept rubbing it like that for few minutes and then uttered, "I can't wait..." I was saying to myself," even I can't wait..."

Now he again lifted me in the air with a jerk and I obliged by wrapping my legs around his hips. He started moving, now very briskly, towards our mating ground. In a matter of a few minutes we're near a bush. It covered quite large area, having tall grasses. It wasn't very dense but you can't see through it either. It's quite far from the beach and was absolutely desolate. The nearest was a dump yard where few people were working but even that's quite far actually. He started going inside the bush while holding & protecting me from thorns etc. like a baby.

In a flash, we're inside the bush right at it's centre. The centre was clear of any grasses or anything and it's enough space just for two adults. I wondered if my MAN regularly mates his women here. Nevertheless, I was proud to be captured by him.

Now I was laid on the ground by him and he's panting vigorously with his hands on his knees like a marathoner after a run. Soon he's on the ground on his knees. I too was on the ground but lay like a doll. I was amazed by his energy. He's sweating profusely as if it's raining sweat from his body. I couldn't resist anymore. So I got up, went close to him. Now I was on my knees as well right beside him. He's sweating from every body parts and so much that his polished, sculptured body was glistening brightly in the full sun with full glory. That's the first time I was going to do something actively without any pretension.

I grabbed his left hand, raised it to be placed behind his head. He's little puzzled actually. Swiftly I moved my face close to his left armpit and inhaled deeply the smell of my nectar that's dribbling from it. I started lapping up his sweats noisily without any restraints like a bitch quite literally: P Then I moved & placed my left thigh besides his right thigh to come face to face with him. Basically, I was on my knees but was slightly resting on him. So his knees, lower thighs were brushing against my pussy. Now I grabbed his left hand and placed it behind his head too. I was getting bolder now with each passing moment and was completely uninhibited.

I lapped up his right armpit as well. I moved my eyes towards his body now but was captivated to his chests. I just flung myself towards his glistening chests wanting to lap up his sweats as if my life depended on how much of I could gulp down. I was grabbing him and lapping up all over his body like a fanatic. I was suckling to his man-boobs like a kid. Gradually I was moving down from neck to chests to armpits to lower abdomen before finally settling my face near his groin area. I kept my face nestled there for some time as if there's some hidden treasure below it.

He slowly bent backwards and was now resting on his back. He completely spread and widened out his legs now and I found himself right between his legs with my face snuggled on to his groin. It's like as if he's handing over the treasures to it's rightful claimant. He had a very sweaty body and along with the streams of sweat, a pungent (heavenly for me) but overpowering odour was emanating from his genitals. I was letting it all sink in to my consciousness, to the deepest level of my existence. I was so engrossed that I was almost on the verge of passing out.

Just then I was back into my senses as I felt something on my back. I had been wrapped with his legs around my back. Soon I found myself rubbing my face, with tongue outside, against his genitals with complete disdain for my gorgeous face. I pulled apart his thighs a little with all my strength and first settled into that sensitive zone right in between his testes and anus.

I was savouring the distinct taste of it ensuring I didn't leave any of it. It must be very sensitive to him because as I was doing so he's gripping my waist even tighter. While doing so I felt like his testes were just piled on my face. These were very sweaty and felt super-hot on my face. These're as big as that of a bull's and were pitch black; as black as they could ever get. Now I began to lap up his balls with great care. It's pungent smell and nauseating taste was piercing straight in my heart. I somehow found it divine.

I also started scraping his balls with my teeth and as a result, flakes of dirt, dried cum, dried sweat, dried skin scales started to fall off from the surface of his balls. I would take up all those in my mouth, take some of his fresh sweat from elsewhere, mix it well in my mouth and then gulp it down. He's ecstatic to see all this because I might have been the first person to do something like this to him. With his reaction, I became even bolder and got up a bit.

Now I used my hands as well to rub his balls and collect the flakes as there's a lot of it. I would use one hand to rub his balls and another to support his testes from below & for flakes collection. Once I gathered enough, I would take some fresh sweat from his body, mix it well in my mouth and gulp it down. I was single-minded and finally totally cleaned his balls. Now I focused my full attention on the penis. I started lapping it from bottom to top. I was flapping my tongue sensuously against the tip of his rod and I was getting him to really twitch and twist. I quickly retracted the upper surface of his penis to it's bottom-most position and started lapping up the sensitive part. Then I finally took the penis in my mouth, tried to take it as deep as I could and ended up gasping for breath in the process.

I was so enthusiastic and keen that I actually wanted to swallow the whole of the penis. I was scraping around his penis with my lips & teeth. I was also chewing his tools softly. I was as happy like when a kid is when he gets his favourite toy. He could sense my craving and started moving his hips up & down slowly. Quickly he changed his gears and started thrusting his meaty tool deep inside my mouth. I was amazed at how much of his dick I could take in my mouth and thought that finally I might be able to swallow it: P

I didn't know how but after some time I was able to get in or rather he's able to put in his entire tool inside my mouth. He's was stroking his tool vigorously deep into my mouth while I was matching him beat by beat with the strokes of my head. Such was the force that, his meat was now crashing against my uvula frequently and roughly. Obviously he didn't need to back out. But I wasn't giving in either. I wanted to go to the extremes of pleasures.

Finally, mixture of water & saliva started coming out my nose and tears rolled down from my eyes. But even then I wouldn't back out and continued to match him stroke by stroke. Ultimately, it's he who stopped. But again that wasn't due to my difficulties; rather he stopped because he's on the verge of cumming, though his penis was still inside my mouth. He looked at me as if to ask where he should release his cum. He read from my eyes that I wanted it to be delivered in my mouth.

So the pause was very brief. He again started stroking his penis into my mouth and with each stroke his tool rammed with my uvula. There's no drop in intensity from my side either with complete disdain for my condition. I had no mercy for myself. His force was increasing exponentially with him getting close to cumming. Finally he started releasing his cum inside my mouth but there's no stopping it. Neither was any stopping from me. So I was frequently gasping and coughing now with some of his fresh cum coming out of nose. It made me even more aroused. I was in no mood to stop but I didn't want to let those cum go waste.

So I didn't back out but sometimes I would go slowly just to collect those cum in my hand and put it in my mouth again. Finally he stopped. Maybe he's satisfied with my warm-up for the bigger actions. There's a thick string of cum that's hanging from the tip of his penis. That's my first target. I slurped it up very loudly and sensuously into my mouth. Then I collected all the material from the mess that my face was and slowly gulped it down. With great care & efficiency, I cleaned up the whole mess on his tool and my face. I was feeling very satisfied with myself. I just didn't want to leave his tool. So I just snuggled my face on his genitals and was resting like that with his legs spread out.

To be contd...