Cheating Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Blonde wife cheats hubby to rule the hearts of black people.
1.8k words
3.4
16.8k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time, he held my face and dragged me towards his belly. And from there, he grabbed me by my hands and pulled me further upwards. Now we're face to face with me lying just right on his body and with no part of my body touching the ground. He's deep kissing me again & again all the while kneading my buttocks mercilessly. After continuing like that for some time, he rolled me on the ground towards his left. From all these activities I too started sweating heavily. Now it's my time to enjoy the show while just lying down.

As far as I remember, he licked my whole body twice from head to toes except my hair of course but his tongue was yet to be dried up. My melons: that's where it all started and he's just mesmerised and obsessed with my boobs. He looked like wanting to eat those melons and he's actually kind of chewing my boobs softly over & over again which I found very remarkable. He's suckling on to my mammary glands, like a kid, for minutes at stretch. I was feeling very bad for him. I was hoping against hope to maybe somehow I could secrete milk for him.

As women, we always find it very peculiar for men to be so obsessed with our mammary glands. He now sat up on my belly. I knew what he's up to and I was ready for all the violence that would be meted out to my body. He's very heavy but I was more than happy to bear all his weight on my body. He wasted no time and started kneading my boobs violently like some flour. He loved my boobs but had no mercy for them. He worked like a maniac on my boobs for a long time. I knew there'd be quite a few bruises on them afterwards. But there's no semblance of resistance from me because he's my captor and the master.

So here was me: never allowed my loving hubby to even squeeze my boobs because of the fear that they might grow even bigger; but had now served my boobs on a platter to my captor who's nothing less than a monster. He's so busy with my melons and for so long that I was now getting anxious: not for the bruises on my boobs but for the main fuck. Finally he moved on from the boobs and shifted to my cunt. He's straightaway into business.

He started flapping his tongue at the gate of my pussy. He was kind of dummy chewing my vagina and it's causing great upheaval in my body. I was writhing in extreme pleasure and was groaning loudly & wildly without any restraints. I had just thrown away the last remnants of my shyness and innocence. I wrapped my legs around his neck and gripped his head tightly as I didn't want to allow him to move away his head. I was actively pushing my vagina into his mouth which was gladly taking it in. But I wanted more.

So I started stroking my vagina against his mouth with his tongue now inside my vagina. I wanted from him what exactly I had given to him and was in no mood to let go. Supported by my forearms, I raised my body, gathered all my strength and vigorously started thumping my vagina against his mouth. So only my forearms were on the ground with my body completely in the air as my legs around her neck. I was exhausting but I knew I just couldn't stop. I kept pounding my vagina like that for several minutes before finally squirting on his face like a stream. Then I just fell on the ground like a heap of meat. He didn't even bother to wipe out his face and I could see my squirted fluid.

He came back to my boobs this time with a different plan. He's on his knees around my body and positioned his penis in between my boobs. I knew what to do next. I held my boobs tightly squeezing his penis in between and he started stroking his penis vigorously now. After the hard grind, he finally ejaculated and splashed his cum all over my boobs. Then very carefully he applied the cum and my squirted liquid from his face all over my boobs as if it's some kind of a balm for my bruises. But I was very happy with that.

Now it's time for main course. And he's quickly in between my legs positioning his missile towards his target that is my vagina. He tried to enter the vagina with a sudden jerk but my virgin pussy was very tight. Nevertheless, with one jerk, he put the whole of his rod inside my vagina or should I say inside my belly because when I moved my hand over my belly I could feel his rod and the hotness from outside. I was flabbergasted. My mouth was wide open in disbelief.

There's no first gear for him as he seemed to be in some hurry. He's stroking his penis with full pace right from the word go. I was thinking that he'd go slowly at the start when he'd find my pussy tight. But he had other ideas. The virgin pussy seemed to have aroused him even more due to it's tightness. My legs were right besides my ears. I could sense the raw power that my MONSTER had. He was shaking me violently with each stroke. I was groaning violently with complete disdain for the world and the moral police in the society. In my mind, I was despising the moral police that had prevented me till then from this heavenly experience.

At the same time, I was feeling very grateful to my friend for getting me there. I was unable to withstand his monstrous pounding. So he got hold of my legs, grabbed them tightly while keeping them on his shoulder and kept hammering my vagina. After he controlled my shaking by grabbing my legs, I focused on other things.

I tried to match his thumping with counter-strokes from my end with my forearms for my support but obviously I didn't stand a chance against the monster of a man. Then I pushed my hands against both sides of my buttocks trying to squeeze his rod inside my vagina. It's going to the extreme for me now. I felt sheer pleasure while trying to grip his rod with my vagina as his rod was now coming in contact with more area of my pussy and for more time. He's on the verge of cumming.

So he again looked at me as if to ask where he should release his baby-making seeds. By now I had become so subservient to my terrifying captor that I literally begged to him. I meekly responded, "Give me your baby. Give me your baby." He responded by violently thumping my vagina. He's now treating me like a ragged doll. (So a rag-picker was treating a Royal blood like a ragged doll. Who's then the true Royal and who's the dirty servant? There's no society, so no pretending and all real.)

Finally he released a stream of baby-making seeds deep inside my ovary. He took a pause, took some breaths and was again back into work. He started pounding his penis into my vagina like a man possessed. Perhaps, he wanted to make sure that I got his baby. After several minutes of pounding, he again released his semen generously deep inside my ovary. He then rested on the ground for some time. He came back, rolled me over. I was resting on my breasts now. He made me get on my all four and raised my ass in the air like a bitch.

I was literally feeling like a bitch in the hot now. I knew what was coming but I craved to go wherever he's taking me. He started licking my asshole, was spitting on it, applying on it any fluid that's available and getting it ready for actions. Here he's gentle with the penetration at the start. He slowly but completely inserted his rod inside my anus and I could feel the fire around my asshole. I was thinking he'd be gentler with my ass throughout but how can I expect that.

After several slow strokes, once he' comfortable with the smoothness of his thumping, there's no stopping for him. He started pounding like a maniac. His strokes were so vigorous that he's completely dislodging me from my position even though I was on all four with good support. My heavy-duty melons were dancing to the rhythm of his strokes, shaking like tall trees caught in the storm. I was really afraid that my melons would be ripped apart from my body and fall on the ground.

I was having all kind of imagination but the monster was single-minded on my asshole. He kept pounding until he finally released tons of his loads. While I was just going to roll over thinking he's done now, he grabbed my buttocks playfully smacking it as if to say he's not done yet. He inspected my position, properly upstretched my ass in the air and quickly realigned his penis at the gate of my asshole for one more fuck. He again started pounding me. To my utter shock, this time his strokes were even more violent and more powerful. I was really his ragged doll after all. I was determined to fully satisfy him.

So I kept thrusting my ass towards him to match his strokes. I was desperate to match his energy levels but at the same time was shocked to see his super-human stamina. Finally he released another never-ending stream of his semen deep inside. Finally he stopped.

I just fell down on my face like a heap of sand. He finally came beside me and lay on his back. After a few minutes, I gathered some power and started dragging myself towards him. He could sense what I wanted. He just dragged me, helped me get laid on his body and gently embraced me. No part of my body was touching the ground except my hair of course. I was lying completely on his body with my hands over his chest. We kept lying like that for a long time.

After some time, it started raining but neither of us bothered to move out and seek shelter. We're lying there just like two wooden logs one over another. It kept raining heavily and for long, maybe an hour or so. But we're immobile. After sometimes we changed our position. He's now cuddling me, completely enclosing me as if to protect me from the rains but neither of us was bothered to move out of the rains. It stopped raining now, but we're still lying like that as we literally didn't want to get off each other. Finally both of us got up and sat up simultaneously as if we're communicating via sixth sense. I was very sore everywhere to be able to walk. So he carried me again and slowly walked out of the bush carefully shielding me from thorns and barbs. So finally we're out in the open.

To be contd...