Cheating Wife Upped Her Game

Story Info
A progression from a cheating wife headed toward Cuckoldress.
758 words
2.35
26.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nbp770
nbp770
5 Followers

My wife has cheated since we first met. She has a serious weakness for any guy who pays her attention and compliments her, if they are persistent she will eventually start fucking them. Then eventually she either slips up or tells me. Once I know, she says the excitement is gone and she stops until she finds the next one.

There has been a bit of a dry spell for about a year but that all changed. Last week she went on vacation with two friends. A few days after coming home she had a few drinks and admitted that she stayed with a man in his hotel room for two of the three nights she was there. Normally that would be enough to keep my dick hard for days but this time was different. She keeps telling me how much bigger his cock was, how much more he came more than me, and that he could go longer and cum multiple times, something I can't do anymore.

The other night while fucking she talked about how big and hard he was, how full he made her feel, and how good his cum tasted. The more she bragged about how much better his dick was than mine and the more she told me how he fucked her so much harder than I ever do the more I got excited. So much so that I have convinced her to find a regular boyfriend who is hung with 9 inches.

This guy is totally into the role of fucking my wife and knowing he does it better than I ever could. He has even started sending me pics of his cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass. He writes to tell me how much cum he sent her home with inside. He likes it when I drive her to his house and sit in my car while he uses her and sends her out only after he is done taking what he wants. I have sat there for hours in his driveway. They tell me I'm not allowed to touch my own cock while waiting although I usually can't help it.

I think my favorite part of this situation is that he has now started spending my money to make my wife a better slut. He'll send me links to things he wants to see her in or use on her. It started with a butt plug. He sent me a link and a note that said buy this and keep it in your wife's ass at least one hour a day. He explained that her ass was often too tight to get his giant cock in so it was my job to train her ass to be able to take him whenever he wanted. How hot is that? He wanted to use me to help him be able to use my wife harder. Since then he has sent me links to slutty clothes like stockings, crotchless pantyhose, slutty high heels. He makes me supply all the things he wants so my wife could be his ultimate dirty slut. I currently have a very large dildo on order. I'm not sure what he plans on using it for or I should say which hole he plans on using it on. Is he going to ruin her holes and make her so my little dick could never satisfy her again?

I fantasize about taking him into my mouth one day and tasting my wife on his huge cock. I fantasize about being made to kneel naked in a corner and being made to watch him pleasure her how I can not. So far all of the play has occurred at his house. He keeps threatening to take her out in public dressed provocatively. I think I'd love to see him fuck her in our bed but for now him coming here seems like a line I'm not willing to cross yet or maybe ever.

I know I can't satisfy her as well as her new boyfriend, I want to be told how much better his sex is than mine. I love cleaning her out when she comes home to me.

I have read stories like this for years, I've fantasized about being a cuckold for years. My ultimate goal is to become her and her Bull's submissive clean-up bitch so I can serve them any way they wish. That last part is just fantasy so far.

I don't know where this will take me, but I hope she finds this story.

nbp770
nbp770
5 Followers