Cheating Wife's Penance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked through the doors to the Artist loft and were greeted by a man in his thirties. "Ben this is my wife, Melissa. I explained to her the problem you had, being a retired teacher, and always ready to help decided to model for you." Bill fibbed as Melissa shook the young man's hand.

"Thank you, Melissa, we have many groups coming through today to observe our master's at work. I almost had to cancel the day but thanks to you we have salvaged it."

"Your welcome." Missy stated in a panic.

"Follow me and I will show you to the dressing room." Ben stated as he started for the back of the artist loft.

Melissa and Bill followed the artist to a small room with a shower, toilet, vanity, and lounge. "You can disrobe here; did you bring a robe?" Ben asked.

"No, I didn't." Melissa stated in shock.

"She could use her dress as a cover-up, but she is used to being nude as she has massages' from masseurs." Bill piped up.

"We will be ready for you at ten o'clock be out in the main studio." Ben stated as he left the room without closing the door.

"What the fuck is this all about Bill? If you think I am going to be nude in front of everyone you better think twice." Missy said as she stamped her feet on the floor in a panicked rage.

"Melissa you are going to model for this group consider it your penance for me not booting your ass out on the street for fucking around with the gym rat. Either you can do this, or you can go back to work as a teacher. You have ten minutes to make your choice as you need to be out in the studio by then with your clothes off." Bill stated with the built up anger as it came to the surface.

"Bill is right I did violate my marriage vows while he worked hard to give us a good life." She thought as she unbuttoned her dress but left it on her shoulder. It was time for her to go into the studio. It took all her courage to walk out into the main studio. There were at least fifteen men and four women sat by easels with drawing pads on them ready to start.

"Everyone this is Melissa she has volunteered be a model for erotic poses." Ben stated.

There was a thank you from everyone which made Melissa feel better about this gig.

"We will start with short poses. Melissa, go up onto the posing platform and we will start with one minute standing poses so everyone can loosen up." Ben stated.

The Platform was three feet above the ground, so Missy was above everyone.

There was a large window wall to the front where people could watch the professional artists at work. Missy would be totally exposed not only to the artists but to the group who watched the artists.

Reluctantly Missy mounted the platform, removed her dress, and stood in terror for a full frontal pose for the group. "Start" Ben stated and, after a minute, there was a bell that went off.

"Next pose Missy turn to the side. Start." Ben stated.

For the next half hour, they had Missy move into different poses every minute, then two minutes, and then five minutes. Bill enjoyed his wife's exposure; he didn't know why he didn't request her to do this sooner. As time went on Bill could see his wife become more comfortable with her nudity, which delighted him.

"Missy, take a break." Ben said.

Missy took the dress and put it on but didn't button it "It is too late for modesty now." She thought.

"Was it as bad as you thought it was going to be?" Bill asked his wife.

"You didn't give me time to think how bad it could be you just sprung it on me." Missy chided her husband.

The couple walked around together to look at the renderings of her. "Wow do I look like that?" Missy asked one of the artists.

"That is the way I see you." He answered her.

This made her feel better, all the renderings were very complimentary of her figure, and this made her eager to continue to model for the group. She noticed they moved an odd, shaped piece of furniture in place. It had a back to it that was movable made with leather and two stools attached to the sides that were adjustable. Melissa received bad vibes as she looked at the strange piece of furniture.

"Time to start again Melissa, can you come up here so I can pose you." Ben asked.

The unhappy woman drudged up the stairs to the piece of equipment.

"As I said we have a problem finding women to do erotic poses. I want you to sit on the couch and lean back, put your feet on each cushion."

Missy did as, asked but kept her knees together.

"Make believe you're at your yearly GYN exam." Ben whispered to the hapless woman as he pushed her knees apart and adjusted her pussy lips with his fingers.

Shocked with the invasion of Ben's fingers in her pussy, she looked out toward the glass where the people watched the artists and saw it was filled with spectators as she reluctantly kept her legs opened wide after Ben forcibly opened them.

"Now lean back with your hands behind your head get comfortable because this pose will last for a half hour." Ben told Missy.

She got comfortable and closed her eyes. Missy could feel all the eyes on her exposed genitals, and it made her wet.

From time to time Ben would adjust the hapless woman's flower of life when one of the artists observed her pussy lips close up too much.

About this time Melissa's two sons showed up. Bill caught up to them.

"How come mom is nude and in a spread position on the dais with that guy touching her vagina to open it?" Russell said in an angry whisper.

"I want both of you to sit in the back to draw your mother and I will explain to you later. I want her to see both of you after, when she has her break. I want you to congratulate her on the great pose she is in also. Do you understand!" Bill told his sons with an expression they saw when they were younger. It was a sign he meant business.

"Okay we understand!" They said as they looked at their father as if he had lost his mind.

Both Melissa's sons were close enough to see she had become excited in spite of her unwanted total exposure, her labia opened, her vaginal lips became, engorged and a dark red color. Vaginal fluid started to escape her pussy. Her nipples were engorged. All signs of an excited woman.

The Clock rang and Ben said. "Melissa, get up walk around see how the renderings look."

The model got up but decided to walk around nude to see the sketches. Melissa figured everyone had seen all she had to offer and besides she realized she got off on her exposure. She went through the first row and was astonished how intimate the drawings were of her. Melissa went along the second row, and they too were very explicit. In all of the renderings so far, the artists were very kind to her the likenesses were very complimentary. She walked through the third row and all the drawings showed her intimate feminine being in very graphic detail.

The last two drawing were very good also the two drawings had her genitals drawn in precise details.

"Hi mom you make a very good model." Both of her sons said at once.

She screamed and fell to the floor to cover her nudity. She failed miserably she was still totally exposed.

"Bill you're a son of a bitch for having our children see me nude in that lewd pose." She cried.

The boys scarred for their mother. "Dad that was a rotten thing to do."

"Ask your mother about rotten." Bill said. "This is her penance for what she did to me. We will explain it later now your mother has more poses to do for the group. Isn't that right Melissa?"

The Miserable woman stood up with the help of her sons. "Yes, I did something very bad to your dad. I rather do this as a penance than to have him divorce me."

She was helped by her sons onto the dais again. "We can leave if you like mom?" Russell said.

"I could see the reluctance in his eyes." She thought. "No, you did a good likeness of me. You can stay that way I know I have someone on my side in this room." Missy told her sons.

The next pose Ben gave her a large dildo that vibrates. "This is an hour pose, halfway through there will be a break." He said.

Their son's watched in amazement while their mother spread her legs wide, pushed the twelve-inch imitation cock almost all the way into her pussy. They didn't draw a line on their pad for the next thirty minutes. They watched their mother fuck herself with the plastic cock.

"If Bill wants a show, I will give one to the group." Melissa thought as she slowly pumped the instrument as it vibrated, in and out of her pussy.

The crowd grew who watched the naked woman pleasure herself. The crowd consisted mostly of men with a few women in the audience to watch the mature woman's self-debasement. The audience had to be over eighteen to enter the viewing area.

Ben called a break just before the twin's mother came.

Missy got off the couch gingerly her pussy was swollen and very wet. She had the smell of an excited woman about her. As she walked through the isles to see the renderings, they did of her. The artists took notice of her excitement. In all they were not as good as the first ones.

She stopped and asked. "Your first drawing was better that this one. What happened?"

"I was too distracted watching you sex, yourself with the dildo." The artist blushed.

There was a loud knock on the glass she looked in the direction of the noise and to Missy's horror there was Kora the neighborhood busybody at the window with a smile on her face as she waved.

Missy went to her husband in a panic. " Kora is here, she saw me nude and spread."

"Not to worry Missy I will take care of that busybody if she makes any trouble." Bill said with determination.

"This will be the last half hour Missy unless you would like to pose more." Ben said

She ascended the stairs of the dais, sat on the couch put her feet on the cushions, spread her legs, inserted the plastic cock, and turned it on. She was determined to come before the session was over. Missy timed it just right she came just as Ben called time. She convulsed all over the couch she came and squirted. The audience clapped and cheered because of her erotic demonstration.

When she gained her strength back, she stood up and took a bow. Melissa grabbed her dress put it over her shoulder and went to her sons. She was embarrassed that she did such a personal act in public.

"I hope you still love me. After what you just saw." Melissa stated with concern.

"Mom you did great, we loved your modeling poses." Both boys applauded their mother.

"Why don't both of you follow us to our hotel." Their father stated.

"Yes, and dad can bring us out to eat." Melissa stated as she buttoned a few buttons of her dress to make herself more presentable in the presence of the large crowd that gathered outside the Artist loft.

Ben came over and handed Missy an envelope. She opened it to find five one-hundred-dollar bills in it.

She handed the envelope to her sons. "Split it up guys have some fun with the money I earned debasing myself for the enjoyment of your father."

A group of admirers greeted Melissa as she exited the Loft. Some of the men wanted her autograph. The twins and her husband ran interference so she could leave.

The boys followed their parents to the hotel. They were in awe of the room their father booked, when they entered it.

"I need to take a shower." Missy said as she disrobed in front of her three men.

"Mom! What are you doing?"

"Taking a shower, you know that it can't be done with your clothes on." She stated with her hands on her hips completely nude in front of her two boys. "I hope I am not traumatizing you two?" She asked so she could stay nude in front of her sons longer.

"Actually, mom you're an MILF." Matt answered with a laugh.

"In your dreams my son! In your dreams." Melissa said as she went to the bathroom and left the door opened.

"Go ahead guys you know you want to go in and see the bathroom. The shower is larger than our bathroom at home." Bill said to his sons.

"Are you sure it is okay with mom?" Matt asked.

"Yes, it is, she won't mind." Bill answered with glee. "More people to watch my naked wife and they are our sons." Was Bill's perverted thought.

Melissa was into her exposure presently and welcomed her sons in the bathroom. "I knew you couldn't stay away from your mommy." She teased.

The group conversed with Missy as she dried her body and then followed her out into the bedroom, she slipped a red dress over her naked body that went below her knees but had slits on the sides to her hips. The bodice had sleeves, but she showed a lot of cleavage. She said. "I'm ready I just need to put on a little makeup.

The three men looked at Melissa in stunned silence, she was a picture of erotic beauty. The three men popped boners as they looked at the image of Missy in the mirror.

"Dad, what did you do with our mother?" Russell asked.

"She is in there somewhere she just has a sexy outer coating presently." Bill stated.

The group went out to eat and Melissa was the hit of the dining establishment all eyes were on the stunning woman as she conversed with her three men. She displayed a lot of leg some bush and a lot of breasts, throughout the meal. As all good things do the meal ended and the group headed back to hotel.

"Do you have overnight bags with you?" Melissa asked her sons.

"Yes, mom we do."

"Great we miss you and it would be great to be together for tonight and tomorrow." Missy said with emotion.

The group went to the suite there were two double beds in the other room which the boys set up in. Melissa went into the master bedroom stripped off the dress and donned a see-through negligee of green to match her eyes it stopped even with her lower lips she dispensed with the panties. When she sat her pubic hair in the shape of a heart was visible.

Melissa asked her sons for an update as they haven't seen them for months only talked on the phone once a week. As both her sons updated their parents one at a time. Missy unconsciously brought one leg onto the couch and laid her leg back the other was on the floor. She unwittingly gave both her sons a beaver shot as they sat across from her along with her husband. He loved the pose his wife was in all her lovely jewels were exposed.

The young men did a double take when they saw her mother expose her pussy to them, but recovered quickly. Melissa didn't notice.

The question lingered on the twin's mind and Matt asked what was thought. "Dad what did mom do that was so bad that she has to do this penance of being nude in front of people."

Bill and Melissa together told the story of how this day came to pass as their son's listened with intense attention and disbelief. In what has transpired in their parents, relationship since they went to college.

"I can say with certainty that I still love our mother with all my heart." Bill acknowledged with love in his eyes when he looked at Melissa.

"I feel so bad for what I did, that the least I can do is bring pleasure to your father. In a perverted way I am enjoying the exposure and I don't feel guilty exposing myself in public because I am doing it for my husbands perverted pleasure."

The couples two son's heads were spinning with the explanation they receive from their parents. They would have never thought in a million years they would have seen their mother nude and spread for a group of artists and voyeurs.

They all retired after the catch-up session and explanation why their mother modeled nude. The family was together again, no matter what the circumstances were, and this made Missy happy she spooned with her husband in slumber.

Sunday was spent sightseeing on tours of the city. Reluctantly at five the couple bid goodbye to their sons and left for home.

"I had a great time with the boys this weekend."

"Even though they saw you nude and spread?" Bill asked astonished.

"Yes, it was all worth it. I saw our sons and a lot of people saw me. This made you happy so I am happy." Missy pontified

The next few weeks has seen Melissa become extremely lax in her attire. After the figure study session, the reaction her sons and husband had to her exposure. She spent more time in the house nude and she bought very brief bikinis which she wore at home by her pool to her husband's delight.

The couple enjoyed their sexual encounters a few nights a week most of the time Bill knew Melissa was horny by the sexual pheromones she gave off.

The encounters would go something like this with very little deviation.

The couple did the dishes after dinner usually a little after nine at night. Melissa was horny but she liked her husband to start her seduction.

"Take your clothes off, Melissa." He usually said.

She complied, Melissa has become more jaded. She went into the front room opened the curtains by this time it was dark out she would sit on the couch and Bill would sit next to her. They would kiss, the kisses became more passionate, and Melissa would spread her legs to give her husband access to her pleasure palace. He would bury two to three fingers in her to rub her 'G' spot. Within five minutes Melissa had her first cum.

Bill let her rest for a while. He then helped his naked wife up and walked her to the picture window she put her hands on the sill to prepare for her husband's entrance into her pussy. By this time, he was very excited as his wife was exposed to whoever was out there to watch their performance. He made sure Melissa came again before he dumped his load in her box.

Bill staggers back into one of the chairs and pulls his naked wife with him. His pecker hung out of his pants. She kneels in front of him and helps him remove his pants and jockeys. She proceeds to polish his nob with her mouth; thus, he became interested again. Melissa mounts him face to face as he aimed his rejuvenated pecker at her box. She slides down onto his member with a moan, and he was seated deep in her pleasure palace. They kiss for a while as she loves the feel she gets with a cock in her box. Missy squeezes his pecker with her Kegel muscles to keep him hard.

She looks out the window through half closed eyes to see cars slow as they pass their house. She starts to ride her pony and she could feel it grow inside her. Melissa squeezes Bill's cock tight as she orgasms. He had a sensation of joyful pain as he came with a loud grunt in her box. Her husband could feel her cervix open to take his load of baby makers. Good thing she was on the pill! With all the exposure she had of his sperm lately. They retired happy!

This scenario took place one or two days a week. With the exception of the last week. Bill had become jaded with their sex play he wanted to push the envelope again.

It was Saturday morning and Bill has neglected his wife as he had a complicated case he was involved with. Melissa felt lonely she was by the pool in her teeny-weeny bikini. She went into the house for a snack and stopped by her husband's home office.

"Do you want a snack?"

"Not right now."

"It is a beautiful day. Why don't you come out and enjoy it with me? Please!"

"Okay I will, if you remove your suit and sunbathe naked."

"Bill, Old Mr. Jenkin's will see me that may give him a heart attack!"

"Yes, maybe it will but he will die with a smile on his face."

The couple giggled at the last statement.

"Really come on out by the pool with me I am lonely."

"Take your suit off and I will come out there. I want something beautiful to look at."

"You're a pervert!" His wife answered frustrated with Bill.

Melissa went back to the pool and lay on one of the loungers. She looked around there were dozens of houses with a view of her backyard and pool, if peepers stood in the proper places. When she became hot she jumped in the pool to cool off and then went back to the loungers.

"He wants to get me in trouble so he can represent me in court." She thought sadly as she dried off with the help of the sun.