Cheating Wife's Penance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
808 Followers

Melissa went in for lunch and walked by her husband's home office. "You want lunch?" She stopped and asked Bill.

"Yes, let me know when it is ready."

Melissa went to the kitchen and made two salads with chicken and balsamic vinagrette. She brought the two meals out to the patio along with beverages for each. She hollered to husband. "Lunch is ready!"

He came out and looked at his wife. "You're still overdressed my dear." He stated with a smile as he dug into the tasty lunch.

"Bill, look around there are at least twelve properties that are in sight of our back yard. You want to get me arrested."

"The laws state: you can be nude in your own yard in this state." Bill explained to his wife.

They conversed on a subject of mutual interest to them as they ate. After Bill was finished, he arose and started back to his Office.

"I would really like some company out here. You haven't paid any attention to me all week."

"You know what you have to do Melissa." Bill stated as he disappeared into the house.

Missy looked around at all the houses visible from her vantage point. "I can see at least twelve houses with a view of our pool and patio, but most are owned by snow-birds, and they will not be here until at least another month." She thought. "To hell with it!" She said out loud as she walked into the house stripped off her barely there swimsuit and went into her husband's office.

"Now that is much better." Bill stated as he made a grab for his wife.

"No! Mister you are coming out to the pool with me go get your swimsuit on." Melissa told her husband as she went out by their pool.

Bill donned his suit and walked out into the backyard to see his wife completely nude with her legs spread a comfortable distance apart.

"I need to have you put suntan lotion on me so I will not burn my private parts." Missy said as she handed her husband an SPF 50 lotion.

He put a generous amount on his hands and rubbed it on her breasts and pubic area. "Roll over so I can do your back and legs." Bill said as he massaged' the tanning lotion into his wife's skin. He paid particular attention to her bottom and vaginal lips.

"Ouch! That lotion burns my pussy lips you moron!" Missy hollered.

This brought their old neighbor Louie over to the fence. He had to clean his glasses and put them on because he didn't believe his eyes. "Bill is Melissa naked?"

"Yes, Louie she is, I am making sure she doesn't burn any of her intimate area."

"Why is she naked?"

"Because my perverted husband wants to show off my intimate bits to anyone who wants to see them." Melissa told her neighbor.

"As long as your enjoying yourself sweety." The old man said as he again took out his hanky and wiped the moisture from his glasses and his forehead. "My it is warm and muggy all of a sudden out here today." He stated as he put his glasses back on and strained to get a good look at the younger nude woman in his backyard.

"Why don't you come over and sit on the chair we have here Lou?" Melissa invited as she pointed to a chair that was in front of her. "That way you don't have to strain your eyes.

"Really Missy I can come over your house and sit with you guys." Lou asked Missy in disbelief. "Is it okay if I come over Bill?" He asked hopefully.

"Sure, Lou it will be great having you over here to converse with us." Bill said happily.

It took Lou five minutes to walk around the block and go to the side gate which was unlocked and let himself in. He brought a bottle of wine with him as was customary by a person of Italian heritage.

Bill went over and shook Lou's hand, Missy stood up and gave him the customary hug on his part he pulled her naked body to him in the hug.

"That is great you have time to come over and chat with us Lou." Missy said as she sat back down on the lounger and brought one knee up and wrapped both hands around it with the other laid back on the lounger.

Lou sat in the chair in front of Melissa and had a perfect view of her lady lips that were rather moist presently.

"Who does your hair?" Lou asked as he pointed to Missy's heart shaped pubic bush.

"I have a personal trainer that takes care of my intimate grooming." Melissa stated. "I hope that Bill is finally satisfied, now I have the neighbors coming over to look at my pussy." She thought as she spread her pussy wider for his visual inspection.

"I would really like to watch that." Lou said to no one in particular.

"That could be arranged, with Missy's permission. What do you think you want your neighbor to witness your next pubic hair trim?" Bill asked his wife.

Missy looked at her husband and she knew what her answer had to be. "Sure, I will call Lou when Tim gets here on Wednesday."

All rights reserved 2021 to 2031

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
808 Followers