Cheating Wife's Penance Pt. 02

Story Info
Melissa's guilt increased her depravity.
8.4k words
4.37
12.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

Preface: I want to thank the two people who had enough courage to put a name to their comments of the first part of this story. To the persons who sent me derogatory comments anonymously, YOU ARE COWARDS! I do not care what you think! If readers send out comments to belittle the writers there will be less literature of this type posted. I challenge anyone who sends out derogatory comments to write a story themselves to see how difficult it really is!

Now to the second part of this story.

As you may remember at the end of the first part of the story Bill had his wife strip nude. We will pick up from there with the rest of the story.

Melissa went to her husband. "I am so sorry Bill." She cried her eyes out. "I should have come to you and talk out our issues." Melissa said haltingly through her tears. "I wish I could go back in time and make a better decision." She thought as she lay in her husband's arms completely nude as he requested.

"I have the reservations for the Veranda for nine go up, make yourself presentable and come back here." Bill said in a voice filled with love, but on the inside, he was upset with his wife for what she did. "We will have to make the best of it. What is done is done now we have to pick up the pieces." He thought as he sat in wait of his wife's return.

It was fifteen minutes later that Missy entered the room still nude and started to don her intimate garments.

"You will not need lingerie my dear this little black dress will suffice." Bill explained as he took her intimate garments from her.

To say she was stunned was an understatement. The dress only came to mid thigh as she stood, when she sat it rode up to an inch below her pussy. To make matters worse the dress, with bodice included was shear so her nipples could be seen through the material along with a hint of her public hair in the right light. It was fortunate that she had black hair. She knew better than to say anything tonight to her husband though. She bucked up her courage, slipped into the garment and he zipped up the back for her.

"You look beautiful my dear." Bill said as he reached under her short dress and fingered her pussy. He was delighted she was extremely wet. Bill gave the finger to his wife he had in her pussy. "I want you to lick my finger." He told her.

Reluctantly she sucked on his finger. This was something new Bill has asked her to do for the first time. She had kissed him after he had gone down on her, but she was in a passionate mood, and it was her choice at the time. Today his request disgusted her.

Bill was delighted with the newfound control he had over his wife. "She knows with the evidence I have of her infidelity in this state she would lose everything." He thought as he helped his wife into his SUV. "Spread your legs for me, please." Bill asked in a pleasant voice.

Melissa looked around and cautiously opened her legs so her husband could see her pussy. "How is that!" She asked in an embarrassed voice her face red.

"That will do for now, I will have the valet park the car at the restaurant. I want you to show him your lovely lady lips." Her husband directed her with a smile.

"Melissa, I have forgiven you for your transgressions, but I need you to be more shall I say open to my proclivities." Bill explained to his wife as he looked straight ahead. "Will you be able to do this for me?" He asked while he looked at her with his peripheral vision.

She was visibly shaken by his requests tonight, but she knew that she had no choice other than divorce, which will mean she needed to go back to work to survive and all the perks of her husband's connections gone along with her four thousand square foot house. "How bad could it get!" She thought. "I will be open to your proclivities as long as it doesn't include pain or a jail sentence." She admonished her husband.

"Very good my Love we are going to have fun. You wait and see. I will not harm you in any way or cause you to be on the wrong side of the law" Bill happily addressed his wife's concerns.

"Make it seem like an accident, struggle to get out of the vehicle when the valet opens the door." Bill stated as he pulled up to the valet stand.

Melissa was glad they didn't frequent the dining establishment as she steeled herself for her intimate exposure to the Valet. The door was opened Missy had her head down swung out of the car legs spread wide and looked up into this young lady's face.

"I Like the heart you have Mam. Nice touch hope, your husband likes it?" The young lady asked with a smile, as the woman looked at Missy's exposed pussy.

By this time a few of the other valet's came over to see what the young woman talked about. Melissa was stunned and didn't have the wherewithal to close her legs. Bill was delighted with his wife's exposure at this classy place of dining.

Bill came to his wife reached for her hand and helped the stunned woman out of the SUV as he flipped the fob to the Valet. She still had her dress above her pussy and the heart fashioned on her pubic mound was exposed for a few seconds. Bill was a gentleman and pushed his wife's dress down, so she exhibited a semblance of decency.

He approached the reservation desk. "Mr. and Mrs. Mason party of two."

Bill has brought clients here so he knew about the tables on the raised platform and knew anyone seated below could see under the table. This fueled his fantasy to expose his wife in public places.

"Ah yes we have your table ready as you asked, Sir." The young woman said as she escorted the couple to a raised platform.

The light cast their beams in such a way that the bodice of Melissa's dress disappeared, and her nipples became exposed. She did not know this happened and was flattered a lot of men complimented her on her little black dress. The women were not as nice they gave her disgusted looks.

"The women are jealous of you Melissa. You look so beautiful in the dress." Bill complimented his wife. He reached down between his wife's legs. "Open your legs my dear. It is my play time."

Reluctantly she opened her legs and when he started to strum on her clit, she had to stifle a moan of pleasure. "Maybe it wasn't so bad before when I thought Bill didn't pay enough attention to me." She thought as she was on the way to an orgasm in public. She picked up her water glass and moaned her orgasm into it. "Ah, this water is very good." She gasped which caused a group next to them to look at Melissa as if she were insane.

A few of the men gave her a smile. The men seated below and in front of the couple knew she came in public as they could see the gentlemen next to her had his hand between her legs. When he removed his hand from between her legs they could see her pussy.

"It is worth the money to eat at this place." One of the men thought as he gazed at Melissa's exposed pussy.

After she recovered, she admonished her husband. "Please don't do that again here. I am getting embarrassed everyone is looking at me." Missy begged.

"Okay I will stop but you have to spread your legs widely here, ride home nude and lick my finger now." Bill directed.

"I think the better of two evils is to keep my legs spread." Melissa thought as she bent over to her husband and whispered. "I will keep my legs spread as long as you keep your hands to yourself." She said before she did the unsavory deed to lick her husbands fingers clean of her cum as all the men watched her do this.

"It's a deal." Bill concurred, what he didn't tell his wife that anyone who sat in front of them could see her pussy exposed under the table if they looked her way.

The server came for their order and while the couple waited for their meal the men in front of them smiled at Melissa as they looked her way. "Those guys are friendly they look at us and nod do you know them?" She asked.

"I don't know them, but it is probably you they are intrigued with, you are a beautiful woman." Bill paid tribute to his wife.

They had their meal and left for home. It was dark, when the couple exited the restaurant. Bill gave his redemption ticket to the valet and in a few minutes his car was there with the door open for his wife to get in. Without any reservations Melissa sat on the seat and spread her legs wide as she entered the SUV.

Bill went to give the Valet a tip and the young man said. "The lady already paid!"

With the photos of her in a compromised position with Tim's pecker in her mouth still fresh in her mind, she stripped her dress off and, rode home nude. To her husband's delight. Bill pulled his SUV in the garage. Missy got out of it with her dress over her shoulder, the garage door was still open and the lights on. She could be seen nude from across the street. "My marriage is worth more than my modesty at this point." She thought, as she went through the kitchen into the front room opened the curtains, leaned against the windowsill, and spread her legs. "Come and get your reward for a great night my love." Melissa said as her husband entered the room.

"Now that is how I like to see my wife, ready for a hosing to cool down her hot box." Bill said as he dropped his pants and jockeys. He slid into her with ease she was so wet, and their coupling only lasted a few minutes they were so excited by the foreplay in the restaurant and her nude ride home.

Melissa went to the gym and Tim was still her trainer, but she didn't have any more massage' sessions. She didn't need the temptation.

Bill surprised her one night after dinner while they cleaned up.

"I want you to have a weekly trim to touch up your pubic area. I want you to have your physical trainer come over our house at night once a week to do this." Bill directed his wife.

When she went to the gym the next time, she asked Tim. "My husband wants you to trim me once a week, Wednesday night after eight PM would be the best for us. You need to do this for me." Melissa pleaded.

"Okay I will be there." Tim agreed, he wished he never got involved with Missy. He was scarred what Bill might do to him, so he told a few of his friends where he would be on Wednesday nights.

It was Wednesday night the couple just finished with the kitchen clean up.

"Tim will be here at eight for my trim." Melissa informed her husband.

"Good, take off your clothes get your shave equipment, go to the front room, open the curtains, get a chair from the kitchen and a couple of stools to put your feet on." Bill instructed his wife.

"He is making me buy into my depravity. I have to set everything up for my perverted exposure." She lamented as she did as he asked.

Melissa just finished the set up for her humiliation when she saw a car stop in front of their house. Bill noticed it also.

"Go out and meet Tim." Bill said.

"You want me to go out nude and meet him on the front lawn?" Melissa asked incredulously.

"Yes, that is precisely what I want you to do." With the vision of Tim's cock in her mouth she didn't argue with Bill she went out the door nude.

Tim was stunned to silence to see Missy in her front lawn nude to greet him.

"I figured I would get ready for you to trim me." Missy stated as an explanation of her nudity and to break the silence.

Bill bounded out of the Front room. "Hi Tim, how have you been?" He asked as he put his hand out to shake Tim's. "Has my wife gone down on you lately?"

"Ah no she hasn't." Tim stated in a shaky voice.

"Bill leave, the poor guy alone. You're scaring him." Missy reprimanded her husband.

He paid his wife no mind. "Have you gone down on my wife?" Bill asked.

"No, I haven't I have just been her trainer."

"Great my boy and for that I will give you the privilege of touching up my wife's Heart in her pubic hair once a week in front of me and in the front room." Bill explained to the young man.

"I would love to do that for you Mister Mason, but wouldn't it be more private if you closed the curtains?" Tim stuttered.

"As you know first hand my boy my wife likes to strut her stuff for young men." Bill answered.

Without any instructions Missy mounted the chair spread her legs, she wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. Tim proceeded to lather up her pubic area and deftly shaved her mound into a very noticeable heart shape. Bill watched with excitement as Tim did this.

"Before you go, I want you to shave around my wife's pussy. Her hair is prickly on my skin when I eat her."

Melissa let out an embarrassed moan as she spread her legs wide and looked out the window to see cars slow as they went by their house. Tim had his fingers in her pussy to hold her lips tight, as he shaved her while Bill looked on with glee. By the time Tim was done with his tonsorial deed he had a boner and a wet spot on the front of his jeans.

His wife was so wet she oozed her excitement onto the chair.

"Thanks Tim see you next week. Melissa why don't you walk Tim to the car." Bill stated as a command.

Melissa cautiously walked Tim to his car. She was almost in the house when a car slowed blasted the horn. "Show us the moon!"

Melissa heard someone call out as she scurried into the house. "You are a real prick, Bill."

The next four weeks Bill directed Melissa into more depraved situations with the last weekend of the month her most shameless situation to date.

Bill came home at ten AM and said. "Pack some clothes we are going to the city for the weekend."

Surprised but delighted it took Melissa less than thirty minutes to pack an overnight bag. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"It is a surprise my dear. The only thing you need to do is follow directions." Bill said mysteriously as he packed his bag.

Within an hour they were on the road for the two-hour drive. Bill had a client who was a professional artist his name was Ben. Ben told Bill he needed a female who would want to do erotic poses for his group. "Women were hard to find for these types of poses." Bill was told and now you can surmise what the weekend will be like for Melissa.

"The only thing I have to do is follow direction." Missy thought as she mulled over in her head what she has had to do since Bill received her disastrous photos.

The couple had a cordial conversation on the way to their destination. They passed close to their sons' college. "Are we going to meet the kids today. Is that the surprise?" Missy asked as she missed her boys.

Bill had an epiphany. "Maybe, we could see them."

The couple booked into a Hampton Inn that Bill reserved a few days before. The room was spectacular it was actually a suite of rooms with a living room, two bedrooms with a large bath shower Room.

"I am going to take a bubble bath." Melissa said as she stripped off her clothes and left them as a path to the bathroom. It was a jacuzzi tub.

While Missy was occupied in the tub Bill called his sons'. "We are at the downtown Hampton Inn are you guys busy tomorrow?" Bill said when one of them answered.

"No, why Dad." Russell asked.

"Well, I have a surprise for your mother, and I want both of you to be there tomorrow morning. You enjoy drawing and have taken art classes at college, how would you like to draw with some professionals." Bill asked.

Russell consulted his brother, and both agreed. "Yes, dad we would love to work with some professional artists, maybe we could pick up some pointers from them."

Bill gave their sons the address and had them come about an hour and a half after he brought Melissa to the group's location. Guess why!

Melissa came out of the bathroom naked. They were on the fourth floor of the hotel and across the street from the hotel was a taller building. There was a sunning deck off their room. Bill took his wife's hand and brought her out onto the deck. By this time, she did not resist his obsession with naked female clothed male scenarios.

She went with the flow. The deck was on the west side of the building it was after noontime, so the sun was very bright. Bill had his wife sit on the lounger and spread her legs. He sat next to her and played with her lady lips as he told her the boys will meet them tomorrow morning. She was happier than a lark.

"Oh, my gad, Bill your hitting the sweet spot she cried as she came."

When she came down from her orgasmic high, she reached for her husband pulled him to her by his clothed erect member, unzipped him, and pulled out his hard pecker. She gave him a blowjob right on the sun deck, she swallowed his load. Bill had to hold onto the chase lounge to stop his fall.

"Boy, Missy has really mastered the BJ and has started to enjoy giving oral sex." Bill thought joyfully.

Missy dressed in shorts and top with the proper undergarments. Her shoes were ones comfortable for long walks.

The couple had a wonderful night and walked around the city stopped to have dinner and by ten were back in the hotel room. Bill did not make any demands on his wife, and she was grateful for that. They had a great time as they used to do when they were young and dated.

They went to bed nude, and cuddled something that was a rarity. Missy was pleased Bill didn't expect sex tonight. She felt he really loved her after her misstep he didn't throw her out to the curb, and she was grateful for that.

They awoke at seven with a call from the front desk.

"How come we are getting up so early?" Melissa asked.

"We have a busy day, go take a shower, fix your hair. and put on makeup." Bill directed.

"This is the part where she does what she is told." She thought and did as asked.

She came out of the bathroom all made up her hair done to perfection. She went to her overnight bag to get some undergarments, shorts and a top.

Before she could Bill brought a light summer floral print dress over to her with a button front. "Put this on Missy." He directed her.

"Okay and she went for her undergarments."

When Bill saw her head to her overnight bag, he said. "You won't need undergarments today."

"Bill, you said we are going to meet with our sons today. I can't go around commando in that dress you will know I am naked under it. What will they think of their mother when they see me dressed like this." Melissa asked in a near panic as she donned the dress.

"They are old enough they will think you're still sexy." Bill complimented her as he looked at her which she interpreted as: "Don't give me problems or you are gone!"

Melissa donned the dress and they headed to the dining room in the Hotel. They had breakfast, and Bill called for their SUV.

"Where are we going? To meet our kids?" Missy asked with trepidation. "I am beginning to feel there is more to this weekend than I want to experience." She thought as Bill opened the door for his wife, she entered, try as she might she couldn't get into the vehicle without a pussy show for her husband, and he closed the door for her.

They drove for about ten minutes and parked in a lot next to an upper end shopping complex. Bill led his wife into the building and up to the third level where they came to a store front with a large sign that stated. "Professional Artist Multimedia Loft."

Presently Melissa has become worried. "Why are we here, Bill." She asked in terror.

"One of my original clients has a problem and asked me if I could help. I told him I could, so that is why you're here." Bill stated mysteriously.

"And how can I help?" Missy asked but she thinks she knew what the client needed.

"Ben needs a female model for his art class and asked me if I knew of anyone. Since you have been naked with your fitness instructor, I figured you wouldn't mind helping him out. You just have to go in there, do as he asks, and you will be paid for the day." Bill explained to his wife with that look again.

"Bill says he loves me, but I wonder. I am in a bind and have to do as he says." Missy thought. "Okay Bill I understand. I humiliated you so it is my turn now. I get it!" She said with tears of remorse in her eyes.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers