Cheating Wife's Penance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We better get out of here." Bill giggled as he put himself back together.

Missy grabbed her shirt, put it over her shoulder, and the couple hurried hand in hand to the SUV.

They saw two other couples in the distance as they entered their SUV.

"I wonder if they know I am naked?" Missy asked as she slipped into the passenger seat and Bill closed the door.

"I don't think so." Bill stated as he entered on the driver's side.

Missy surprised herself. "That was fun Bill we have to do it again."

Bill was glad Melissa slipped up with her Masseur. "I am happy the way things turned out." He thought with a smile as he drove home.

"What are you smiling about Bill?" Melissa asked when she looked over at her husband with the shit eating grin on his face.

"I am just thinking how lucky I am to be married to you my dear." He answered as he reached over and rubbed her nearest breast.

"I am glad you're my husband, Bill." Melissa moaned with pleasure, while her husband handled her breast.

By the time they arrived home Melissa was horny again as she thought about sex in the public park. Bill drove into the garage. Missy jumped out of the car nude and grabbed her husband's hand. She led him into the kitchen and nearly ripped his clothes off.

When he was naked, she reached for his pecker. "Let's go out by the pool and have sex." Missy wanted to replicate the fun they had at the park.

"Who am I to say no to a sexy naked lady." Bill answered as he was led to the pool area by his hard member in the hands of his wife.

They put down a towel and an air mattress. Missy knelt on it. Bill got in back of her, found her overheated manhole and proceeded to pump his man meat into her. They started off slowly. He wanted to savor her moist smooth sheath. She used her Kegel muscles to trap his pecker in her. Melissa loved the full feeling she received from her husband when he fully penetrated her. She could feel him as he bumped her cervix.

As with everything there is always a start and a completion. The couple was on rapid approach to their completion of the most pleasurable act a couple can engage in. The act of love! He blew his load deep inside his wife's pussy. She loved the feel of his sperm as he ejaculated into her womb. He moaned his completion and Melissa screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Everything alright out there?" The couple heard from many people in the area.

Giggling they jumped into the pool with a splash.

Onward!

"The night before was a pleasant memory." Missy thought as she made breakfast for her husband. She was nude as was her habit lately. When Bill came into the kitchen. "I don't know what to do about Matt's problem?" She asked to get his viewpoint.

"You will work it out." Her husband stated in a non-committed way. "I want my wife to decide what she wants to do, hopefully she will decide to pose erotically for our son's class. IT was very erotic for me to see, Melissa spread and totally exposed to the group, the last time she modeled." Bill thought as gave his wife a kiss on the way out. "I had a great time last night." He said as he rubbed her pussy with his finger.

"Yes, that was fun." Missy confessed as she returned the kiss and opened her legs more to her husband's pleasurable advances. "Now I have to deal with my son and his problem." She lamented in thought.

He stopped, looked at his wife smiled, and said. "You know you are going to model nude for the class because you get off on it." He affirmed.

"Go to work!" She said as she threw a dish towel at him while both laughed.

For the morning Melissa cleaned the house and sweep the deck around the pool. She put the creeper crawler in the pool to clean it. Missy was almost done when she heard her name called.

"Melissa, how are you doing today."

She looked to her back yard to see Lou out in his garden. "I am doing great. And you?"

"I am doing better now that I have seen you Missy. You look great."

"Thanks Lou." Melissa said as she started to walk into the house.

"Can I talk to you a minute Missy." Lou hollered.

"Oh boy here it comes." Missy thought warily. "How can I help you, Lou?"

"Well, Ah, I have a friend, ah I would like to ah bring him ah over ah tonight when ah Tim ah touches up ah your pubic hair." Lou stuttered.

"I hate to break it to you but last week was the last time he will groom me for a while I am going to my son's college to help him for a week or two." Missy told Lou thankfully she did not lie to him. "I need go to help out our son." Melissa thought as she made up her mind she will model for the group. "Bill was right! I like to be nude in front of a group." She thought.

Matt's last class was at three, so she called him at three thirty. "Hi Matt. I decided not to model for the class you have to find someone else." Missy tried to keep the giggle out of her voice but failed miserably.

Matt didn't pick up her levity. "Mom you have to I told Ben, and the professor you will model."

"Did you tell the professor I am your mother?"

"No, Ben did after he consulted with Dad." Matt confessed.

"Matt they will all know I am your mother that will humiliate me, what will everyone think of a mother who would spread her legs for erotic poses and let her son see her vagina." Melissa cried.

"Mom the group thinks it is great to have a mother who has the courage to show her intimate being to the class." Matt explained more delicately to his mom than she explained to him. "Mom, we have room here for you and dad to stay with us."

"Dad is going to get a suite at the Hampton Inn for us in the city."

"Mom that is a forty-five-minute drive at rush hour, the classes start at eight thirty and go until three. You will be in traffic both ways."

"I didn't think of that. I will see what Dad thinks." Melissa stated depressed as that would be a bright spot to counteract the perceived humiliation she will endure when she models.

Bill came home early it was ten am. "I have some down time. Did you get everything straightened out with Matt? Did he find a model?"

"It is great you are home early we can spend more time together." Excitedly she went to her husband to give him a kiss. "Matt didn't find a model, so I will model for the class. The only downside is the Hotel is too far from the college. We will have to stay at the apartment" Melissa stated with disappointment but perked up when Bill started to massage' his wife's pussy. "Ah that feels good!" She sighed.

"That is great, when do you have to model?" Bill asked excitedly. He didn't even acknowledge her disappointment.

"Monday morning, I canceled Tim coming over tonight. Lou had someone else that wanted to see how Tim trims me up, but I told him we will call him."

"Yah that is Okay Melissa. You will need to get ready to go to the college anyway. We will leave on Friday morning I can be here before noon. Get two suitcases for a weeks' worth of clothes." Bill issued orders to his wife. "I will bring you out to eat go shower I will get your outfit."

"Of course, you will dress me." Missy thought as she entered the shower. "It is easy to take a shower when you don't have to undress." She continued in thought as she showered.

While Melissa was in the shower, Bill found a skirt and blazer of pink. He found a white button front blouse to go with the outfit but thought better of it. "I wonder if she will go without a blouse?" He pondered with a smile. "The only thing she could say was no." He thought as he put the blouse away.

Missy exited the bathroom nude. She was pleasantly surprised to find one of her school outfits on the bed with a white pair of three-inch heels. Missy sat down at her makeup table and put on her face. She did her hair. Went to the bed and put on the skirt.

"Bill, you forgot the blouse." Missy said cautiously.

"I took out a white blouse but thought better of it." Bill said with a smile.

"I could get warm with the blazer. If I have a blouse under it, I can take off the jacket?" Missy negotiated.

"Your right, Missy." Bill said he went to her Lingerie drawer and pulled out a see-through white camisole.

Missy took the camisole put it on and cried. "I won't be able to take off the blazer as you will be able to see my nipples."

"Your right again Missy give me the camisole and I will put it back you can wear only the blazer."

"No, I will keep this on, I will be able to unbutton the blaze if I am hot." Missy answered in a defeated voice as she donned the blazer.

"You are a vision my dear." Bill stated as he went to give his wife a kiss.

"Don't, you will mess up my makeup." Missy said as she pushed him away.

Bill didn't bring Missy to any restaurant. They went to one of the premier golf course restaurants in the area. It costs fifty thousand dollars a year to belong.

"I know we are doing good but how did you get a reservation here?"

"I didn't my senior partner did. It was a perk for the job I just did. It was a surprise."

"You mean to tell me we are going to a swanky place, and you had me dress like this?" Missy said almost in tears.

"Missy they will love you." Bill consoled his wife.

"Will their wives be there?"

"No, they all are at their beach houses on the shore."

This made Melissa feel uncomfortable. "What hasn't Bill told me." She thought. "This smells like a set up Bill. Am I going to end up nude tonight in front of your peers?"

"Not if you don't want to."

What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means you have a free will, and you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

By this time, they were at the valet station and a young man came out to open the door for Missy.

"Hi Mrs. Mason, how have you been?"

"Great Aaron how is college?" Missy asked as she swung her leg out of the car.

Aaron looked down just in time to see his former teacher's pussy. "I ah made the dean's list."

Unwittingly she stayed in the exposed position while she conversed with him, she has become comfortable in a skirt and pantiless. She didn't think to close her legs as she conversed with her former student.

Bill tipped the young man.

"That is okay Mr. Mason I loved your wife as a teacher she was great." The young man stated with a blush and a boner.

"Take the money you did good job for my wife and me you should be rewarded." Bill said as he handed the keys to the Valet.

"I was Mr. Mason, more than you know!" The young man blushed.

Bill's three partners stood close to their vehicle when Missy exited it. They were not certain whether she had on black panties or not.

The group of four partners and Melissa were ushered into a private dining room with the name of the Legal firm as donors on the door.

There was a round table to the side where the group could sit. "You know everyone here Melissa, am I correct?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well Mrs. Mason should we take a seat?" Carter the senior partner asked.

"Yes, that sounds great, but could everyone call me either Missy or Melissa?"

Chase held the chair for Missy and the two senior partners sat on either side of her with Chase and Bill on the outside of the two senior partners Carter and Carson.

"Melissa, your husband did a great job on the case he just won it was very complicated." Carter stated as he put his hand on her leg above the knee. Carter was about the same age as Bill they went to law school together. Carter and Carson's father owned the law firm. Carson was a little younger than Bill. Chase was older by a few years.

Carson saw that Carter had his hand on Missy's leg and she didn't acknowledge it he did the same to her right leg put his hand at her skirt line.

Bill could see she had a large intake of air and gave a side glance to her husband. He smiled and nodded his approval.

"I guess as long as it is someone Bill approves of, they can take advantage of me for the good of the family." Missy thought as she felt the two men as they inched their way up her leg as they conversed.

The waiter gave Missy a smirk as if he knew something she didn't when he came in to take their drink order. Missy kept her knees together, the two men continued to traverse her leg as they told the waiter what they wanted to drink.

"What would you like Missy?" Carter asked with a smile as his hand inched closer to her honey pot.

"Give me a red wine." Missy stated as she rarely drinks wine. "Tonight, I need a lot of wine." She thought as she looked at her husband when he ordered.

"Missy you look too nervous. Go with the flow. Right Carter?" Bill told his wife and gave her the look she hadn't seen since she screwed up with Tim.

"I get it Bill." Missy stated and opened her legs to Carter and Carson's advances.

"That is better my dear." Carter smiled as he moved his hand right up against her naked pussy.

"You are a surprising lady Missy." As he rubbed the back of his hand against her pussy.

Not to be outdone Carson rubbed the back of his hand against her pussy also. After he recovered from the surprise that the newest partner's wife came pantiless to the meeting.

"I have two men's hands on my pussy at one time, Bill is upping the game again." Melissa thought as she opened her legs wider for the invasion of two men's fingers as they each pulled on the lips of her pussy.

"Didn't I tell you my wife is a team player?" Bill said with pride to his two senior partners.

"The proof is in the pudding." Carter said as he stuck two of his fingers in Melissa's pussy.

"EEEK!" Was the surprised sound out of Missy's mouth when he entered her pussy. Another "EEEK!" and there were four fingers which explored the inside of her pussy.

The beverages arrived and the waiter took the meal order. The conversation and the finger fucking continued, while the group waited for their meal. Melissa's pheromones were prevalent in close proximity to the hapless woman. She was on the verge of an orgasm when the meals arrived.

They ate and drank; Missy drank more than she should have to deal with the mistreatment she has encountered from her husband's partners. Missy needed to cum! After her third glass of wine, she mellowed out and had a devil may care attitude.

"If Bill is okay with what they are doing to me. I will go along with it." She hiccupped in thought.

The meal was over and in came a man with a camera. He gave Missy the same type of smile as if he knew something she didn't. She became nervous.

"Bill and Melissa as the newest members of this golf club we need photos of you together to put on the wall in this room." Carter stated as he pointed to all the members past and present in the law firm as partners, with their photos with their wives.

"Missy this is a perk when you become partner you get a membership here. I wanted to surprise you." Bill stated, as the photographer and his assistant moved chairs around.

"Sit down on the chairs please." The photographer asked Missy and Bill.

They sat together with their hands on the chair arms.

"Hold hands look like you're a happily married couple." The photographer said and the group laughed.

After a few photos the Photographer said. "We will take standing poses of you." As the assistant removed the chairs.

With the poses as they stood together done. Carter suggested poses on the couch for the couple. "Missy you look too warm, why don't you take off the blazer."

"I much rather keep it on Carter." Missy said embarrassed.

"Take off the blazer Missy we are among friends." Bill stated with that look again. "I will never be out from under the weight of my moment of error I had with Tim." She thought with tears in her eyes as she removed her blazer to show her rigid nipples to the group.

"That is an outstanding pose." The photographer stated as he took photos from every angle.

"Thank you, Clarke, for the photos of our newest members." Carter said. "We have golf, tennis, volleyball, bad mitten, arts and craft rooms. A gym, jacuzzi, sauna, indoor and outdoor pool. There is only one small hitch to this of course. It is a men's club, and they make the rules. Missy anytime you come here from now on other than in This room. You have to be nude."

"All the women in the photos on the wall had to be nude when they came here?" Melissa asked.

"Yes ever since the clubs inception the women had to be nude to join their men here." Carter stated.

"In this day and age, women have to be nude to come here to use the equipment and facilities?"

"I am afraid so. Would you like to see the amenities here Melissa?" Carter asked.

"Yes, we would." Bill stated as he looked at his wife.

"For the good of the family." She thought as she stripped off her garments.

"My wife comes here regularly to the gym." Carter stated as they exited the private room into the inner sanctums of the large golf club. He didn't tell Melissa it was a condition of her marriage to Carter to come to the club at least once a week.

While they walked through the inner sanctums of the club Melissa was relieved to see many women, young and old roaming the halls nude and unashamed of their exposure. Most women greeted Melissa with a "Hi" and a smile as they passed. Only a few looked down embarrassed to be nude she concluded.

The men who walked the hall alone or with a nude woman by their side took notice of the exceptionally beautiful older woman who walked with four men. They knew she will be indoctrinated into the proclivities of the club.

Bill was glad he didn't toss Melissa to the gutter when she cheated on him now that he found out how the club worked. The proclivity Bill had to show off his wife nude has helped her deal with this new situation and it will work to his favor with the senior partners.

"Chase can not get his wife to come to the club. Carson's wife comes to the club only under threat of a stipend cut." Bill thought as they walked through the halls.

The first area they came to, was the gym. There were about thirty men in the large room with about twenty women of all ages. They were on weight benches with young men who spotted for them. Melissa surmised they were their personal trainer.

In some cases, Melissa could see the young men become very personal with the nude ladies on the weight benches. Their legs were spread, and the young men put their hand on their pussies to help them with the weights.

"Melissa can only come here when I come to the club." Bill now in mistrustful thought as he saw one of the personal trainers' hands close to one of the women's pussy while she exercises.

They went to the inside pool next and found many women there with pool boys to retrieve beverages and masseurs also. The women received their massage' in cubicles with curtains but most of curtains remained opened while the ladies received their massage'. One woman was in the midst of her happy ending when they walked by. She screamed her orgasm.

"Jackie is very vocal when she cums." Carter explained with a chuckle.

They had indoor and outdoor tennis. The display of naked femininity was impressive as the women ran to hit the tennis balls.

"I will get a golf cart and show you around the course. Melissa do not fear anyone will see you as the course has a half mile buffer from any homes or roads. This was done purposely when the course was laid out to protect our members." Carter gave a monolog as he drove around the course. There were many women of varied ages nude as they played rounds of golf. "We usually ask stunners like your wife to join a game, if we are up against players more experienced than ourselves. It makes the game more even with a nude woman on our team." Carter continued.

As they motored back to the club house Chase asked Melissa. "What do you think of the club? Would you want to use the facilities even though you will have to be nude?"

"Most definitely, I think this is a wonderful place to come to relax and meet people." Melissa answered enthusiastically.